A Long Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He broke their kiss long enough to kiss his way down to her ear and whisper to her, " You are unbelievably beautiful! You're so fucking hot! I'm going to fuck you over and over!"

She moaned with pleasure in answer.

And with that he worked his mouth down to her nipples and began to suck and bite them gently but firmly while he began to stroke his cock in and out of her very hot and welcoming pussy.

Her eyes rolled back and she closed them tight as she again cried out in pleasure as he sucked on her tits and fucked her long and deep like only he could. Oh, he felt so good to her. It had been so long, too long.

She was back on the edge of another orgasm as she felt him increase his pace and his hard thick cock became harder, longer and thicker touching her deep inside in just the right way. Her wetness now openly flowed out of her pussy and splashed and ran down her thighs and ass he pumped her. Her fingers dug into his back as she pushed her hips up to meet his thrusts.

She moaned to him, her voice undulating with his rhythm as she stared up at him, "Come on baby, fuck me, give it to me, cum with me! I want to feel you cum in me when I cum. Oh, yessss here it cums baby, ohhh, mmmmm!" With her mouth still open and her voice going up and then becoming inaudible as she started to cum again as he shot his first spurts of cum deep into her pussy which was now squeezing his cock as he came. Her pussy muscles were having wonderful spasms engulfing his hard cock as it unloaded super hot cum that she could feel filling her pussy, mixing with her flowing wet cum.

He continued to pound away the whole time crying out his pleasure to her and reveling it the feeling of her tight hot pussy milking ever last drop of cum from his cock. Her pussy could squeeze his cock like no other. He buried it deep in her again causing her to groan with pleasure as he leaned in to suck her tits again briefly before returning to kiss her and explore her mouth with his tongue. She eagerly accepted his tongue and returned the favor as she moaned in pleasure with the feeling of him still inside her and his cum hot and wet now beginning to leak out around the edge of her pussy and down her ass.

She reluctantly allowed his tongue to retreat as he pushed himself up slightly and looked down at her. They both smiled at each other as they both shook their heads in disbelief. They were both amazed at how intense, raw, and hot it was each time they were together. It never was less, in fact it seemed to grow in intensity every time.

He said to her, "Well that was amazing, quick, but amazing. 'Don't you think?"

"Ummm " she purred and smiled, " That was wonderful!" As she closed her eyes and gave his cock another tight squeeze with her pussy causing even more cum to ooze out making her shiver.

He started to raise up, but she clung to him saying, " Oh no. Oh no you don't, not yet. I'm holding you to your word. You said you were going to fuck me over and over! You're staying put right where you are inside me as long as I can hold you there."

He looked down and smiled and didn't argue. He simply pushed his softening cock hard back into her causing her to moan with delight as more cum leaked out. He moved just his hips slightly a few times now giving them both subtle pleasures.

She motioned for him to roll over while holding herself tight against him. She was now on top of him as his cock was now slowly sliding out of her very inviting pussy. She squeezed it as hard as she could. No matter what he did now he could not stop this. As she felt his cock slipping from her pussy's grasp she gave it one last farewell squeeze, which caused him to moan and she felt his cock quickly replaced by a cool rush of air filing the void where his hot cock had been. This caused her to shuddered in his arms. She lay there now on top of him feeling his heartbeat, her head on his chest stroking her hand up and down his side. They lay like this for quite a while her on top of him with his arms wrapped around her.

After a while, she stretched herself up to kiss him as she did he cupped her breast in one hand and her ass in the other. As they kissed she could feel the hand that was on her ass playing in the wetness now between her cheeks that they had produced.

He ran his hand all over her ass and then focused his attention on the wetness that had pooled between her ass cheeks and used it to lubricate his fingers as he reached the entrance to her ass. They looked into each other's eyes, she didn't move or make a sound as his finger gently probed her ass slipping the tip partially in and out gently at first, and then deeper and with more urgency.

She broke their kiss then and slipped off him, which forced his hands away. As she did she said, " Naughty boy! I know what you're thinking. You want to fuck me in the ass! Don't you?" again with that coy sexy smile. And then she looked away from his gaze not waiting for his answer. She didn't need to. She knew the answer and it made her pussy throb.

She moved her mouth down his chest kissing and teasing her way down his abdomen. She looked down and saw his soft cock laying there, inches away. She was instantly intoxicated by the smell of sex and his manly hormone scent. Her mouth opened as she sucked in his whole cock easily now. She licked and sucked it greedily savoring the intensely sexy flavors and scents of sex.

She heard him moan in pleasure as she sucked in again the full amount of him all the way to his balls. She loved the feeling and the taste of his cock in her mouth soft or hard. It turned her on so much to suck his cock from soft to hard. To feel it grow and twitch in her mouth.

She was kneeling perpendicular to him now as she pushed his legs apart so she could run her mouth down farther between his legs. She sucked first one ball and then the other into her mouth as she gently squeezed and pulled on his cock. She held his balls up with her hand and ran her tongue up and down under his sack from the base of his cock to the entrance to his ass and back. He shuddered when she did this and his cock though soft throbbed with pleasure and he moaned again at this very intimate exciting kiss.

She knew what to do to make him hard again. And she knew it wouldn't take long. Even if it did she didn't care as she was thoroughly enjoying giving him pleasure with her mouth. As she continued her oral tenderness she felt his hands return to her. She loved to have him touch her.

He lay with his head propped up by on the pillows as he reached down and pulled on one of her nipples with one hand while he reached for her ass and ran his other hand back between her legs to her just fucked and sopping wet cunt. She inhaled as she sucked his cock in again and moaned loudly as he increased the pulling on her nipple and slid the tips of his longest fingers into her pussy. He also moaned but neither heard the other as they were both lost in each other.

She had been working now on his cock and balls non-stop for several minutes when she felt him moving her onto her side she did not object and never let his cock out of her mouth. He rolled onto his side and pushed her legs apart making her raise her top leg so he had easy access to her pussy.

He moved his head down and was instantly turned on at the site of her pussy. Her pussy lips were pushed out and swollen from the recent pleasant abuse of his cock fucking her. By now all his cum had run out mixed with hers and what wasn't on the blanket or on his balls that she had now sucked clean was covering the tender area surrounding her asshole.

He slipped two fingers into her pussy soaking up the feeling of the hot wetness. Then he slid them out and gently pushed them against the entrance to her ass. As he did this he lowered his mouth to her pussy lips and at first blew softly on her pussy lips and started to flick the tip of his tongue across her enlarged clit.

When he did her whole body shook and she screamed in pleasure allowing his cock to fall from her mouth, " Oh, mmmmm, baby, that's sooo good mmmmmm" her voice again trailing off as she reacquired his cock with her mouth. As she did she took a moment to note that his cock was now beginning to regain some hardness, which made her even hotter. She loved the idea of being able to make him hard again by sucking on him and by giving her body to him. She knew it turned him on to explore her body finding what turned her on at that moment. Somehow he always knew what to do. She was amazed at his ability to know where to touch her, to kiss or lick her and when.

She started to really work his cock with renewed effort now. She encircled the base of his cock with her thumb and forefinger as she moved her mouth up and down the shaft. She had pulled back to admire her progress and lick the pre-cum from the head when she felt him slide his fingers deep, all the way into her ass as he sucked on her clit. She shuddered and wiggled in delight and sucked even harder as she moaned her approval. He now hard his fingers buried in her ass and was wiggling them around and stretching her in preparation for fucking her in the ass.

His cock throbbed in her mouth and now her throat as she swore it just grew an inch! He was now hard enough for what she had in mind and she was closing in on her third orgasm, which was just what she had in mind.

She managed to pull her pussy and ass away from him by sucking hard and fast on his cock moving her mouth up and down while she pumped the base of the shaft and massaged his balls now swelling with another wonderful load of cum for her.

He cried out to her as she pulled away, " oh no, where are you going?" His fingers exiting her ass with an audible pop.

She ignored him and intensified her oral attack. This caused his hips to heave up to meet her mouth and arch his back in pleasure. She knew she had him ready now.

She let go of his cock as she moved up to his face. She hovered there over him until he opened his eyes. Then she said, "mmm baby, time for you to fuck me again. I think it's good and ready now" as she reached down and grabbed his cock squeezing it and causing it to throb in her hand.

He sighed, " mmm, oh yeah. Come here." He said as he pulled her on top of him, kissing her and guiding her ass with his hands down, she spreading her legs and sliding his cock into her waiting pussy.

She purred her approval and squirmed around on his cock. She pushed herself up slightly to look into his eyes causing her tits to drag across his chest grazing him with her hard nipples. He sighed in pleasure. She continued to grind her pussy against his cock and pubic bone arousing her clit and her desire even more.

She rolled them over so he was on top without loosing him from within her. She quickly put her legs up and around his ass and drew him to her. He propped him self up on his extended arms and looked down at her and moaned and smiled as he took in the gorgeous view of her beneath him.

He started to fuck her again this time with less urgency and with long deep strokes. His cock, growing a little harder each time he did. He would pull all the way back until just the head was inside her outer lips and then he would plunge all the way back in. Sometimes quickly but mostly slow, long, and steady strokes. She could tell he was very excited by the feeling of his cock inside her, but not close to orgasm.

She readily allowed herself to be fucked this way and immersed her whole mind and body in the moment, feeling the total joy in being fucked long and slow. She was so enveloped by the sensations she almost lost sight of what she and he wanted next. Not that this wasn't absolutely fantastic. It was just that she had other ideas.

The next time he pulled his cock all the way back she lowered her legs and squirmed around underneath him until she was lying face down under him, her legs spread and her ass pushed up in the air.. He didn't need any more of a hint. Without saying a word he took his cock in one hand and ran the head up and down her soaking wet lips making sure to make contact with her aching clit. He did this several times, each time causing her to jump and groan when he made contact with her hot button. She gathered up the pillows she had brought and placed them under her waist, propping her ass up in the air for him to take. The he released his cock and dipped the full length in her pussy soaking up a new layer of lubrication. There sure was plenty he thought.

Then he pulled out of her pussy and pulled back to re-position his now very hard cock at the entrance to her back door.

As he did he heard her say while smiling and looking back over her shoulder at him , " What, no pictures?" as she reached back with both hands and spread her ass wide for his benefit.

He had been so overwhelmed that he had totally forgotten about the camera. He quickly looked around and grabbed from nearby. He flicked it back on and pointed it down to frame her perfect ass as she spread her self wide showing him her soaking wet just fucked again pussy and now her open invitation to fuck her ass. He snapped several shots and made sure to get one of her smiling face as she looked back over her shoulder.

Then he positioned the head of his cock at the entrance to her ass. It was open slightly from his finger fucking her and now from her hands spreading herself for him. He pressed the head of his cock against the rosebud opening of her pretty ass and held it there while he snapped another shot.

She moaned as he did and then pushed her ass back slowly but firmly against his cock forcing the head of his swollen and ready cock inside her ass, shuddering with pleasure as she did. He could see from the look on her face that she was in heaven, and so was he. He snapped another picture. Oh what a picture. Her beautiful ass spread wide by her hands and the head of his swollen cock just inside. Just as he finished that thought she pushed back more and more with an audible grunt until she had all of him deep in her ass.

His cock throbbed at the tightness and the heat. The muscles that formed the outer ring of the opening to her ass were convulsing, causing them to contract around the base of his cock, which felt incredible. Slowly, the spasms subsided and she began to move slowly back and forth on his rigid cock using it to fuck herself in the ass. All he had to do was hold still and take pictures!

Soon the camera was tossed aside and he took her by the hips and began to guide her motions onto and off of his now fully erect cock. Her hands quickly slipped under her upturned ass and found her swollen and aching clit. She knew it wouldn't be long for him and she was right there also. She wanted him to cum at the same time with her again. That was always so much more intense. She could feel his cock growing in size in her ass and this made her pussy throb and run with wetness. She loved to be fucked by him and she truly loved taking his cock in the ass.

He was so big, but had always been so gentle in letting her become accustomed to his size and length back there. Once she did, she felt so good and so relaxed that he could literally pound away and not hurt her. In fact the harder he fucked her ass the more intense her orgasm. And he encouraged her to play with her pussy while he pounded her ass to add even more pleasure for them both.

She had barely started to finger herself when she felt him take her by the hips and begin to increase the tempo of his pounding of her ass. She knew this meant he was close. The shear pleasure of pleasing him and now the feeling of fullness from his hard cock in her ass and her fingers on her button shot electricity throughout her entire body. Her vision blurred as she started to cum, yelling out, " Ohhhhhh, yesssss, baby, yes I'm gonna cummmm! Cum with me now! Give to me, fuck me in the ass!"

And then she felt him ram his cock deep as it would go and shoot a huge load of cum deep in her.

"Ummm that's it, that's it! Fuck, fuck, meeeeee.yesssss." Her voice going up and becoming silent again and then loud again as she exploded in her own climax and cried out in unintelligible words with a primal tone.

She felt him still pumping her ass as he let go of her ass and pulled on her tits fucking her like a machine. When he pulled on her tits and nipples the electricity she felt earlier returned followed closely by another even more intense orgasmic wave. This time she almost passed out as her brain went into overload and her body went on, completing a journey of it's own.

As he came he screamed out, " Mmmm, yessss. Here it comes baby, can you feel that? Oh so good mmmm, you feel soooo goood!"

He was like a robot now pounding his cock in and out, shooting off loads of cum in her tight hot ass, and with it being so tight he did not get soft immediately so even when he was done shooting cum in her ass he still kept up his motion until she begged him to stop as she was shaking from a very intense climax. He stopped fucking her ass but left his dick inside her and squeezed his cock muscles causing her to shiver each time.

He finally gathered up the strength to pull himself out of her ass. As he did he looked around and found the camera. It was still on. He grabbed it and zoomed in and focused on her ass as his cock pulled clear. It was a very hot and erotic picture. The viewfinder was filled by the image of her ass propped up in the air his cock inches away dripping cum into the gapping opening of her just fucked ass, her legs still spread and her fingers lingering on her pussy covered in her and his cum.

12