A Long Time Ago Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,095 Followers

I walked into the Doctor's office and she shook my hand.

"How are things at Watercolor?" She asked.

"Very interesting. That's what I want to talk to you about. But first, I understand that Mary has finished her therapy."

"I hope she has. She's still a mess but maybe she's ready to face life without you."

"I have a story to tell you," I said. "And I want you to help me decide what to do."

I told her the way I met Mary and exactly how I came to live with her. I talked about her weight loss. When I finished I asked the question.

"So what should I do?"

The good Doctor smiled and shook her head. "I have never seen a person like Mary in all my days of practice. You David were exactly like a dozen other cuckolded husbands. You finally dumped the whoring wife. Now all of a sudden you want her back in your bed."

"Mary obviously still loves you," she continued, "even though she convinced me she didn't. And she's using the only weapon she has to be with you. Sex! And you're buying into it! Just like a man! Answer some questions and let me think a bit."

"First question: Are you happy with this arrangement?"

"Bottom line is yes, but I'd like to know what's in her head," I answered.

"Forget that for the moment. Second question: Can you go on like this?"

"I think so. I am happier now than I have been in a long time," I said.

"Third question: Can you forget ... no cancel that. Can you go on without asking her any questions about your past together?"

"I hope so," I said. "I can get along for a while. I don't know how long."

"Fourth question: "Were you jealous when she slept with your buddy?"

"No I was not. But she was very jealous of my friend Margie. She asked me if Margie did anything that she needed to learn."

"Fifth question: Have you used the belt on her butt?"

"No. She hasn't given me any reason to and I'm not sure I could whip her if she did."

"Of course I can't give professional advice to use that on Mary. I have counseled several couples on breaking that habit."

"Habit?" I asked.

"Yes. It can become a habit because some couples derive sexual satisfaction from it. Hubby gets aroused spanking or whipping his wife and she already feels guilty about one thing or another so she feels she deserves it. Wife gets aroused and they have very pleasurable sex afterward."

"Sound's strange to me," I said.

"It is. And my job it to counsel them in ways that allow them to break the habit. I suspect that down deep Mary wants you to whip her. She probably thinks she deserves it and she hopes you'll feel better after you hurt her."

"Well Dave you've asked for my advice and here it is," she said.

"What's in her head is love for you and the only thing she's got going for her is sex. You can safely keep up this relationship as long as you don't find yourself falling back in love with her. If that starts to happen you get the hell away from her fast because all the old problems you had before will return. Let her enjoy being with you and giving you all the sex you need. But never talk about the old times."

I thanked her for her advice. The more I thought about it the more I felt it was the right approach. Could I use the belt on her ass, I asked myself? Maybe I'd try it once but if it brought back old thoughts of revenge I'd better not do it again.

When I got back she threw herself into my arms like I'd been gone for months, not just a few days. Her body trembled as I held her. It's good to have someone love you like that when you don't love them back. I cared for her, of course, but what I felt was not love. And I could always test myself to see if I got jealous using Barry Hunter.

It was a couple of days later that I found an excuse to use the strap. Late one afternoon she began to ask me about what Margie did for me when I fucked her. Her jealousy was obvious.

"That's enough about Margie!" I said harshly. "Get naked! Get the strap! On your belly in bed!"

Shit! Would I be able to do this?

She stripped rapidly and I watched her tits bounce as she ran to get the thick leather belt from it's hanging place on the wall. She ran back and handed it to me and then lay on her belly in bed, her arms stretched out and clutching the bedspread tightly.

I looked down at that beautiful ass that seemed to be almost quivering in anticipation. How hard do I hit her I asked myself? Hard! Hard enough to leave black and blue marks. I doubled the belt then I lifted my arm high in the air and aiming at that lovely butt I brought the belt down as hard as I could.

That leather made a loud sound as it struck naked flesh. Thwack!

She cried out involuntarily.

"Bite the bed covers bitch," I yelled at her. "I don't want to here that sound again!"

She did as I commanded her and I hit her a second time right over the bright red slash across her butt. This time there was no scream but a gurgling sound, as the bed covers muffled her scream.

Her hands gripped the bed covers frantically and every muscle in her body was tightened. Her body began to tremble. A very strange feeling swept over me. Suddenly I realized it was sexual arousal. Reaching down with my free hand I felt a throbbing erection. Jesus!

I hit her several more times with powerful strokes until I could see a pattern of red stripes across her ass.

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

Suddenly without thinking, I threw the belt on the floor, stripped myself, rolled her over, crawled between her legs, and plunged my throbbing erection into an already dripping wet pussy.

As I slipped inside her my last thought before starting to pound that pussy was that I needed to ask the good Doctor what all of this meant. It was only later, when I started to think about my erection and her wet pussy, that I came to the conclusion that we had both been aroused by what I had done to her. Maybe the good Doctor was right. Maybe Mary wanted to be punished.

We lay in bed exhausted from lovemaking and she cuddled in my arms lovingly.

"I won't mention Margie ever again," she whispered softly.

"Good," I whispered back. "She's a friend. I'll be fucking her from time to time. I want you to get to be her friend too."

I felt her body stiffen but she said not a word. Jealousy! What the hell, I thought. This bitch will fuck better if she's jealous and that's why she's here. She's here to fuck! Like the good Doctor said, sex was the only weapon she has to keep me. She was gonna try to be a good fuck. And I was gonna enjoy it.

The next day her ass was covered with black and blue stripes and it was sore as hell. I decided this was a good time to fuck her missionary. I told her I was gonna go over and fuck Margie that night and she took it like a trooper − as though it didn't bother her, although I knew how much it did. And I was glad. Actually Mary was much better pussy than Margie but tormenting her gave me pleasure.

A month or so layer after I had thought through my situation very carefully I decided it was time for a long serious talk with Mary. I took her to bed late in the afternoon and fucked her. Then as we lay together in the red light from the setting sun I began.

"I've given a lot of thought to you living here with me," I said.

I felt her stiffen as she lay in my arms as though she were expecting bad news.

"We need some ground rules in our relationship," I said. "Some things I expect you to do and one thing I'll never do."

"I'll do anything you tell me to do to stay with you except try to explain the past," she said, quietly.

"I understand that," I said. "I'll never talk about the past. I don't want any of our friends here to know we were once married. As far as they are concerned you are just a whore paying your rent with pussy. Okay?"

"Okay," she said softly.

"To remind myself that you are a whore, from time to time I want to watch you pump your ass to cum with Barry. You'll do that?"

We'd had this discussion before and she simply nodded her head. She'd hate it but she'd do it.

"Now about Margie," I said. "I been fucking her since I got here and I'm gonna keep doing it from time to time. She's my friend and she needs it. I want you to make friends with her. Invite her over here tomorrow night. I'll fuck her in this bed with you by my side. Then I'll fuck you. Okay?"

I could literally feel the jealousy oozing out of her as she said, "Okay."

"Now from time to time I might fuck another bitch or tell you to fuck a buddy of mine just as any whore would do. Is that okay?"

I felt her head against my chest nod yes.

"Now the good Doctor tells me that you are in love with me. Is that true?"

There was a long pause until she said very softly, "Yes that's true."

"Never say that in front of our friends," I said. "But if you want to tell me in private that's okay."

She exploded out of my arms crying and saying, "I love you" over and over. Then she began kissing me on the lips and all over my face.

"I'm gonna let you stay here Mary as long as you play by the rules. You know that I don't love you any more don't you?" I said.

She nodded. Her crying had stopped and she was obviously going to work with me. This was the best pussy I had ever had and she believed that the only way she could keep me was with sex. I was gonna have my fun, I thought. But that fun would never bring back twenty years of memories that had been the most precious things in my life.

On the other hand I have begun to enjoy her company these past months and I am no longer alone. I think it's fair to say that she's made me happy. I'm not sure exactly where this is going but I'm gonna keep her.

Who knows what might happen? I remembered, almost chuckling out loud, that night when a blond bitch in a red devil outfit helped a drunk home and then fucked his brains out. We might even start making some new memories to replace the ones that are gone forever. She's special and she has my deep affection but I'll never risk loving her again.

THE END ... OR MAYBE ... THE BEGINNING

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,095 Followers
12