A Long Time Coming Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched him with hooded eyes as he leaned down to kiss her lips. She tasted herself, the eroticism of it causing an ache in the pit of her stomach. When Alex pulled back she licked her bottom lip and smiled at him.

"I love you, Alex. More than I ever knew I could love a man. I need you so much." She panted, stroking his powerful arms.

Caressing her inner thighs, Alex smiled and said, "You're all that I ever wanted and more, baby. I will love you until my dying day."

Taking his cock in his hand, he placed the tip at her entrance, and watched her eyes flutter then close. He pushed the big head in and waited for her to adjust, feeling her muscles twitch. After a few moments, he pushed forward inch by inch, straining against the tightness. Opening her eyes, Jade watched as he bottomed out in her pussy, her swollen walls pulsing, clinging to his shaft.

Slowly he thrust in and out, her vaginal juices aiding the progress of his engorged cock. Jade's breath came in increasingly short pants, her hands squeezing her breasts and pinching her turgid nipples as she became more aroused.

Watching her, Alex felt his cock expand.

Taking hold of her thighs, he held them up as he started thrusting into her heated channel, increasing the speed as his own desire rose. Thrusting his hips faster and harder, he felt his balls pulling up as his cum rose through the shaft of his aching cock.

Jade's vaginal walls clutched at him more rapidly as another orgasm approached. Alex thrusts became shorter, quicker, jerky as his body started to stiffen in anticipation of delivering a rush of hot sperm into its natural receptacle.

Jade was almost there, almost. She could feel the tingling in her pussy, her breasts were overly sensitive, her nipples hard and throbbing. Then, suddenly, Alex changed the direction of his thrusts and her body arched as she shrieked, bucking as she came again. Delirious with desire, she came and came, shouting in breathtaking pleasure.

Jade withered in ecstasy, but when the flames in her body eventually diminished to sparks, she felt Alex pick up the pace again, thrusting viciously. Immediately, her desire was rekindled, rising higher and higher as he stroked in and out of her pussy. Just as she thought she couldn't go any higher her brain blinked and she went hurling into a sea of glorious rapture.

Right behind her, Alex cock jerked, spewing out cum in jet after jet. He continued to thrust through their climax, never wanting to stop, but knowing it would end all too soon. Still he plunged into the hot vortex of her sex, until she had drained him of every drop of his seed.

Satisfied, they slowly slipped into sleep, still entwined.