A Long Time Coming Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Extra protection?" he grinned wickedly.

Bypassing the liner, Alex stroked her throbbing pussy as her bottom arched up off of the seat.

A wailing sound echoed in the interior of the car as Jade pussy spasmed and she felt the flood of more juices. She panted harshly begging him to make her come. Alex slipped his finger into her pussy, but made no further move.

"Soon," he said, his voice ragged with desire.

The light turned green and Alex proceeded on, his home only a short distant away. He held Jade on the precipice of orgasm, his finger lodged in her quivering warmth.

A few minutes later, they were at his house. Jade suppressed a groan when his finger slipped from her pulsing slit.

After existing the car, they entered the house where Alex abruptly pushed Jade back against the interior door and went down on his knees in front of her.

Jade felt like her heart was lodged in her throat. She was so turned on that she didn't know if her legs would hold her upright for much longer. She was lightheaded, but remained focused enough to notice that Alex was taking off her shoes. Then he slid the hem of the dress up and over her hips.

With a gruff voice, he said, "Hold your dress up baby."

As soon as Jade had the material in her hands, he pulled her panties, along with the liner, down to her ankles. A moment later, his thumbs were spreading her pussy lips; his tongue curling around her clit. Moaning and rolling her head from side to side she felt the tightening of her inner muscles as he probed and sucked her delicate feminine parts.

"Alex...Alex...ahhhh....ahh...ohhhhhhh...baby...baby...baby....... ahhhhhhhhh!

The last was said as Alex's tongue captured her clit again and he sucked long and hard.

Jade's legs buckled, but Alex held her in place as he by turns tormented and soothed her aching throbbing flesh through a resplendently long climax.

Afterward, he allowed her to sink down to the floor.

As Jade leaned against the door, Alex slipped her panties off. He held them to his nose, inhaling her scent from the crotch of the under garment.

He grinned wickedly.

"This should be bottled and sold at a premium. You'd be a millionaire in no time, but I'd be jealous as hell. It's a good thing that this is mine, only mine."

Languishing in the effects of her orgasm, Jade was only able to issue a groan in reply.

After sitting for a few minutes, Alex got up and helped Jade stand on her still shaky legs. Picking her up in his arms, he carried her to his bedroom where he flipped on the light, set her on her feet and finished undressing her. With her clothing tossed to the floor, Jade helped him undress.

Kneeling in front of Alex, she looked up to his beautiful eyes, dark with arousal. He was looking at her in that expectant way, already anticipating having his hard cock ensconced in her hot wet mouth.

The lighting in the room was warm and muted, but allowed them to clearly see each other. Jade was going to enjoy watching him as he climaxed. Alex's cock was long and thick, rigid against his flat belly. Jade cradled his ball sack with one hand as she gently caressed the shaft with the other. He stood still, but he was anything but calm. The muscles of his stomach were rippling and his breathing was raspy.

She watched his face as she held his cock, positioning it at the opening of mouth. She flicked her tongue against the slit and smiled as he shuddered. As soon as she slid the head into her mouth, he closed his eyes and grunted his pleasure.

This was a sweet moment, the first taste of her man.

Swirling her tongue around the head of his cock, Jade savored his essence, the slightly salty flavor of his pre-cum. As she licked, she was treated to another spurt. Working earnestly, in a sucking motion she stroked her mouth up and down the first few inches of his erection.

Unable to remain still, Alex held her head as he thrust his cock in and out of her mouth, taking control. He loved the sight of her lips stretched around his fat organ as she tried to take in more and more. She couldn't deep throat him, but what she did made his head spin.

He could feel the back of her throat as the head butted against it. Once she'd gotten as much as she could take, he held her head still, her mouth full of his cock, then slowly pull his shaft back until just the head remained in her mouth.

Jade then took over again, rolling her tongue around the head and sucking on the slit until Alex thought he'd lose his mind. While one hand caressed his balls, the other firmly stroked up and down the shaft. Then she held his cock up and slid the flat of her tongue from the base to the tip, as if it were a big lollipop. Four or five times she did this and when she got back down to the balls, her tongue slid down further and licked them before taking one big nut into her mouth. Savoring the taste and texture, Jade grunted and felt her pussy throb.

Alex was on the verge of coming and he knew where he wanted his ejaculate to go. He wanted it in the deep recesses of her hot pussy. Gently pulling Jade's hair, he got her attention.

"I want to fuck you, baby. I want my cock deep in your pussy. We've had a night of teasing; now I want to give you what I promised with that kiss."

Before getting to her feet, Jade gave Alex's cock one last lick, bringing forth another spurt of pre-cum and a hiss from him. Once she was standing, he picked her up in his arms, planted a deep kiss on her lips, then turned and dropped her into the center of his bed.

Jade giggled as her body hit the mattress. Moments later Alex joined her.

Rolling on top of him, she straddled his hips and rubbed her wetness against his turgid penis.

"Uh, uh," Alex said in a gritty voice, "no more teasing."

Rolling her over onto her back, he opened her thighs and knelt between them. He knew she was wet enough, so without further foreplay he placed his cock at her entranced and gently pushed forward until the head and a few inches popped in. Giving her a few seconds to adjust, he continued the slow slide into her tight humid channel.

"Ummmm," Jade moaned, "Nothing feels as good as this."

"Give me a minute and see if that opinion changes," Alex said then proceeded to whip her body into a frenzy.

In no time, he was stroking in and out of her with lightning speed, hitting her clit with ever stroke. The only sounds were their heavy panting, groans and the slap of flesh against flesh as they sped toward orgasm.

Alex paused only long enough to place Jade's legs over his shoulders before he slammed relentlessly into her pussy. He pounded her as she begged for release, sobbing as the walls of her pussy spasmed into aching need.

He could feel his release approaching with the familiar tightening of his ball sack, the spasming of his lower back and the aching need to expel his sperm. Faster and harder he hammered into her until his frame jerked shooting hot cream into her shuddering body.

Jade was in the throes of her own climax when she felt the warm rush of semen enter her throbbing body.

As their orgasms eased, Alex body settled on Jade's and he balanced his weight on his forearms. He nuzzled her neck moaning at the aftershocks of his spent passion. She rubbed his moist back and luxuriated in the pleasure of being completely satisfied.

When she had the presence of mind to think, she told him, "Yeah, there's nothing better than that."

Sometime later, Alex rolled off of Jade. After settling her in his arms, he stroked her sensitive breasts. He loved the slick feel of her body after lovemaking and the small purring sounds she made. The fact that he sometimes made similar noises wasn't lost on him.

Just before daybreak, he awakened with Jade sprawled over his body. Her body held a slight chill since they hadn't taken the time to get under the covers before dropping off to sleep. Gently sliding from beneath her, he secured a blanket from the linen closet and spread it over her before slipping back into bed. As he was gathering her into his arms, she sighed and settled softly against his chest.

As he lay abed, he thought about how much his life had changed in such a short time. Until a few months ago, marriage wasn't even on his radar. He thought his life was complete; he had a challenging career, a great family, friends and a lovely, smart, charming companion in Francine. He knew that eventually he would get married and have kids, but he hadn't seen it in the foreseeable future. Now he was going to be a husband and step-father in one fell swoop.

The thing that surprised him most was that he was impatient to have it happen. If it was left to him, they'd be down at the courthouse tomorrow and into the baby making business within minutes after that.

However, he wanted to give Briana time to feel secure in his relationship as her step-father. He knew that she already loved him, but he didn't want her to feel that she was being replaced by another child. They needed time for her to adjust to the thought of having siblings. Ever since their talk, he'd done everything possible to make sure that she knew that, in his heart, she was his daughter.

With that thought, Alex closed his eyes and allowed slumber to claim him.

*

Christmas and New Year's Day passed with Alex and Jade dividing their time between their families and friends. They even managed a short weekend trip to visit Brenda and tony in D.C. The couple lived in a sprawling suburban neighborhood and was expecting their first child in seven months. Since Briana spent Christmas Eve with her Grandma Adele and her father, Christmas and New Year's Day were divided between the Harrises and the McCords.

Although Alex had reminded Briana that Jackson was her father, he was feeling very much like a first time dad who had to fight his will to over indulge his only child. But instead of buying out half of Toys 'r Us, he'd been contented with he and Jade completing her collection of Disney Princess Dolls and getting her the Barbie fun house she'd asked for earlier in the year; she already had a collection of Barbie dolls. The grandparents purchased clothing and Jackson bought her a selection of books. With gifts from other family members and friends, Briana had a very Merry Christmas.

*

A month later Jade was knee deep in wedding plans. She arranged a luncheon date with Mrs. McCord to discuss her plans and get her input.

As expected, Alex's mother was eager to lend assistance and was happy that Jade wanted to include her in preparing for her special day. She hadn't wanted to impose if she was not needed, but Jade assured her that she needed and appreciated as much help as she could give her.

In spite of all the time they'd spent together working, it was only at that luncheon that they began to cement their relationship as mother -in-law and daughter-in-law. Thereafter, even in the office, they were less formal with each other. Mrs. McCord asked Jade to call her Diana, even in the office. This was the beginning of a bond that would endure over many, many years.

Judy offered to throw Jade a bachelorette party, to which Jade politely answered, "Thanks, but no thanks." She was at the end of a stressful day of making wedding plans, so her cousin thought it better to wait until later to broach the subject again rather than press the issue.

A week later, Judy realized that no time was going to be a good time to bring up the subject of the Bachelorette party again; however, a shopping trip with Jade presented the opportunity.

Jade had invited Judy along to check out some dresses for the wedding party as well as gifts. She would save shopping for Judy's present for a later time so that she would be surprised. Now she and Judy were back at her place. Alex had taken Briana to see The Secret World of Arrietty and they were still out.

Placing her purchases on the sofa, she went to the kitchen while Judy sat on the sofa in the living room.

"I don't know about you, Judy, but I feel like I've been run over. Whew! It was stinking hot out there; it's winter for Pete's sake," Jade groused.

"Welcome to Florida," Judy said with a grin.

"Yeah, I should be use to it." Jade said, and then asked, "Would you like something to drink?"

"Yeah, I'll have a soda."

"I have coke, is that ok?" Jade asked.

"Yep, that's fine," Judy replied.

Jade took a couple of cans from the fridge as Judy walked over and sat at the kitchen table.

"Why don't you want a bachelorette party? I'll do everything," Judy said immediately.

Sitting down, Jade responded, "I just don't see the need for one. When I think of a bachelorette party, I think of what I see on Bridezilla. You know the ones with strippers and the bride getting falling down drunk and acting like a hoochie mama. I'm not really a party girl, and I definitely wouldn't want strippers."

"A bachelorette party can be anything you want it to be," Judy said. "It could be just a simple dinner with the bride and her attendants or including immediate family and friends; just a night out having a good time. We don't need a stripper, although, I wouldn't mind one myself," she cackled.

At Jade's expression, Judy said, "I may be married, but I am not dead. I didn't say I would do it, though. Terrance would lose his mind if a stripper got all up on me. In case you don't know, I'll mostly just talk," she grinned. Besides, Terrance is soooo fine."

Chuckling, Jade said, "Yeah and he has you on a short chain."

"Damn right," Judy declared. "It's a chain that I gladly put around my own neck. No man can ever mean as much as Terrence."

Jade felt the same way about Alex.

Arching an eyebrow at Jade, Judy said, "Speaking of chains, you don't want to be a pot calling the kettle black, because you're about to get put on permanent lock down by Alex."

Taking a sip of coke before answering, Jade said honestly, "Alex doesn't need marriage to keep me on lock down. I'd be eight kinds of stupid to let anything or anyone come between us."

Sitting back in her chair looking at her cousin, Judy realized that Jade was more contented than she'd ever seen her. When she first saw Alex, she hadn't thought the relationship with her cousin would last. She didn't tell Jade, but she thought Alex was just scratching an itch, but she was soon dispelled of that notion. She'd learned not to judge a handsome, sexy, rich man by his color.

As Judy saw it, they both got what they needed from the relationship and he was great with Briana. She would bet her life that the sex was hot too. Jade always had that satisfied look on her face.

Dragging herself from her thoughts, Judy said, "We're both lucky as hell to have found the men that we've got. But back to the bachelorette party; was that your only objection?"

"I guess so," Jade answered. Then looking at Judy, she reminded her, "Huh! You didn't even have one."

"That's because I eloped," Judy said. "I still don't think my Mom has gotten over that, but she loves Terrance. We might have a renewal of wedding vows ceremony for our tenth anniversary next year. That would please the hell out of her."

"Yeah, that would be great," Jade agreed wondering what her life would be like in ten years.

"Anyway, if that was your only objection, why don't I just plan a dinner at a nice restaurant with only the bridesmaids and maid of honor; we'll eat, drink and just have a plain old gab fest."

With no real excuse, Jade gave in. "Ok. That does sound like fun. "We wouldn't even have to send out invitations; a phone call will do the trick."

"Great. I'll start making the arrangements," Judy said.

Suddenly a thought occurred to her.

"Too bad all the McCord brothers are taken, Gina and Sylvia could use a good man."

The women were two of Judy's oldest friends.

Laughing, Jade said, "You're crazy girl, you know that, don't you? Gina is pregnant and has sworn off men and Sylvia has four kids, one of them nearly grown."

"Not crazy, I just live in a fantasy world," Judy said with a grinned.

*

Shortly after Judy left, Alex called to say he'd taken Briana out to dinner after the movies and they would be home in about an hour. With some time on her hand, Jade decided to finish addressing the wedding invitations.

She'd gone over the list several times to make sure no one was left off. After adding Alex's list, the total number of guest came to one hundred and fifty two, including children, although they were few. The guest list could have been much larger, but both she and Alex agreed that they didn't want an enormous wedding.

As for the financial aspect, Alex wanted to pay for the wedding, but Jade insisted on footing the bill. Alex hadn't liked it and it was their first argument. They discussed the financial aspect of their marriage with Jade assuring Alex that she didn't have a problem with him taking care of her and Briana.

Jade wanted to fund the wedding, in part, because she'd always taken care of everything herself. However, she knew that she wouldn't have to shoulder the financial burden once she was married and she related that to Alex. She told him that proof of her faith and reliance on him was in the fact that she was willing to deplete her inheritance which had been a financial cushion.

However, it wasn't until she agreed to ask for help if it became more than she could handle that he reluctantly acquiesced. Alex understood her independent nature and didn't want her to lose that, but he also needed to know that she understood that she had someone to depend upon. Jade did understand the full extent of his love and caring and spent a long time afterward showing him just how much.

It was around six thirty when the last of the invitations were addressed. Jade got up from the kitchen table where she'd sat to accomplish that task and took the box of invitations to her bedroom. She'd mail them out the next day. In the meantime, she decided to take a warm shower.

It was ten minutes later that Alex arrived home with Briana. He unlocked the door and ushered Briana in. He turned the TV on to the Disney channel and said to Briana, "I'll be right back, baby, I'm just going to find your Mom."

"Ok," she answered, "I'm going to watch Good Luck Charlie," which was already in progress.

"All right," Alex said before heading to the back of the apartment.

Once he got to Jade's room, he could hear the running shower. He walked into the en suite bathroom and could see her silhouette against the frosted shower door.

"Jade," he called out as he approached the shower.

Immediately she turned off the water, partially opened the shower door and peeped from behind it.

"Hi, baby," she said smiling at him.

He thought it was amusing that she was in any way shy with him. He'd seen, kissed and licked every part of her body and there she was hiding behind the opaque shower door.

"Sweetheart, I've seen all of you, come out from behind the door," Alex urged.

Sighing, Jade stepped out of the shower, still keeping an eye on him. Alex thought t she looked like she expected him to pounce at any minute. Grinning, he admitted to himself that she wasn't far off the mark at that.

He went to the linen closet and taking out an over sized fluffy towel which he held out, beckoning Jade to him. Slowly she closed the distance between them until Alex was able to wrap the towel around her slippery body.

"You're still shy after all this time?" he asked.

Nodding, Jade said, "Well, sometimes. I don't understand why, you've seen it all. But somehow, ever time you see me naked, it's like the first time. Although, I must admit it doesn't take me long to get over the shyness."

Nuzzling her neck, he said, "Keep feeling that way and it'll always be hot between us. No matter how many times I've seen you naked, I could never be cavalier about it. You turn me on, but it's not just that sexy body, it's what's in your head too. I love all of you."