A Long Time Coming... Pt. 01

Story Info
A wife taken, rights abused, betrayal by his own government.
2.9k words
4.08
43.8k
73
25

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jckpnsvg
Jckpnsvg
404 Followers

6 years, 5 months, 22 days, 18 hours more or less. That's how long I've been in this cell. No allowed visitors. No access to a phone. No allowed mail privileges. A white noise generator that drowns out all communication in this pod. I almost never see another human face, bet I haven't exchanged 500 words total in the past year. So that makes today special. I'm going to appear before the bitch judge who put me here.

I was married once. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever met. Rose was a nurse at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester Minnesota. 5' 9", strawberry blond, emerald eyes, a wash of freckles across her cheeks and nose, 125 lbs more or less and all in the right spots. Bright, cheerful, intelligent, she could hold a conversation in 3 languages and was learning a 4th. I still don't know what she saw in me. I'm Joe average guy. 5' 11", 250ish (at least then I was, now I'm at 190 and rock solid) light brown hair, average white guy complexion and equipment, the only thing remarkable about me are my color changing eyes. They can be dark green, dark gray or nearly Navy blue dependent on my mood. Green and Blue are good, Gray means I'm in a bad place in my head. They've been gray 90% of the time I've been here.

I had a going business once. I ran a handyman service. I had 3 guys working for me and we all could fix just about anything. My only weakness was drywall, I could hang it but I never got on to mudding and taping and sanding it right. Anyway, my guy Mark called in sick so I took his service calls. He'd told me there was a knockout that tempted him that he worked for from time to time. I always told him she must be a goddess cause he was the most married man I'd ever met, I was right, Rose was a goddess. Long story short, I cleared a hair clog from her bathtub, fixed a couple bad outlets, tightened a few screws on door hinges and had the most amazing conversation of my life. When it came time to go I asked her if we could do the dinner and a movie thing and spent the next 4 days floating on air cause she said yes.

I was totally set up. Mark's wife is Iris, Rose is her first cousin. Rose was 24, divorced for 6 months from a serial cheater. She'd moved to Rochester to be closer to home (Duluth) and to get as far away from her ex in LA as she reasonably could. I was 31, never married but engaged twice. I got as close as 5 days from the wedding with the second, Janice before she had her bachelorette party. My sister Amy was there. She sent me nearly 30 mins of video off her phone of Janice getting drunk, sucking face with a male stripper, the dick of a second and her coup de grace, the DP on the stage of the private room at the strip club they went to. This after she made me swear there wouldn't be so much as a nude picture of a woman at my bachelor party the night before. Amy knew Janice in college, knew her as a 3 hole slut who liked to eat pussy as well, knew this cause she was right there with her doing the same shit. Amy is the family wild child. She sent me a text saying "Told ya bro, once a slut, always a slut." Then she sent the video.

Mark and Iris didn't like Janice, said she was too base for me, that I deserved better. They ran interference for me when I called Janice to tell her to check her email for the reason we were not getting married. I uploaded that video from my phone to my laptop to an email that I sent to every single person and contact that I had. I did the same with Janice's laptop and her email contacts. When Janice realized the extent of her "exposure" she was not a happy camper. Neither was her dad, his money was paying for most of the canceled wedding stuff. There were lots of threats from him, pleas and threats from her like "I'll never speak to you again if we don't get married on Saturday." Of all the threats I hoped that one was the one she did. It all came to nothing in the end. 7 months later I met Rose. 9 months later she married "the love of her life". I sent him a copy of the video a month before their wedding, just to give him a heads up. He sent me the following reply, "David, (I'm David Iverson btw) I truly appreciate your sending me a copy of the video! Isn't she such a wonderful slut! She's perfect for me. There is nothing I love more than watching a slut like her get the living shit fucked out of her. I can't thank you enough for throwing her to the curb when you did" To each their own I guess.

My high school girlfriend Patty was the first woman I was engaged to. We'd been friends since grade school. She was a tomboy and tougher than most of the guys in school. She hit 10th grade and poof instant beauty. My absolute best friend until she wasn't. I hit the knee a month to the day before she left for Brown University on a hockey scholarship. I knew by October there was something wrong and when she came home for Thanksgiving she couldn't get me alone to talk to me soon enough. She explained that she had met someone else who showed her who she was meant to be, namely she had decided she was a lesbian and she was in love with a teammate. She gave me back my ring, said she was sorry and it was at my wedding to Rose that I saw her again. She came with her husband and 3 kids. Her lesbian phase lasted 4 months, by spring her teammate, a college senior, had dropped her and moved on to marry her boyfriend from her high school days. Patty couldn't bring herself to see me or talk to me and I damn sure made zero effort to contact her. She ripped my heart out, betrayed me, after what we'd had, plus she knew how I feel about cheating.

My mom was a cheating slut. Her infidelities just about killed my dad, and she left him when I was in the first grade. I didn't see or hear from her until the night of my high school graduation. She showed up about half lit, acted like she'd missed me and went on and on about how proud she was of me. I told her "to take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut hole." It's something I guess I'll regret for the rest of my life. I was mad at her and wanted to yell and scream at her I also wanted to tell her I missed her and ask why she left me. I never got the chance. She was on opioid meds for the pain from her cancer. My rejection tipped her over and she took a whole bottle chasing the pills with vodka. Kind of ironic that, dad drank himself to death with vodka before I was in jr. high. My grandmother took me in. She needed the labor I provided.

Mary, the evil cunt of a guard, opened the outer door of my cells vestibule and tossed a parcel of clothing in. "put those on Iverson. Her honor wants you in street clothes, not prison issue. You will be ready in 10 minutes with your hands thru the food pass if you know what's good for you."

Of the guards that worked my unit, Mary was the worst. She never missed a chance to verbally put me down, got her jollies out of taunting me about my wife at least daily and was always the first to call for back up and use force if I reacted the way she wanted. Someday Mary was going to bleed for it, but not today.

I was the middle child in my family. John was my older brother, a member of the Outlaws MC last I heard and my little sister Amy never met a prick she didn't love. I swear grandma was a true witch. That woman didn't seem to age and she always knew what and where and how and why anyone did anything. I was the family boy scout, sorta. I always had a squeaky clean public image. I was just fond of ski masks, shadows, and baseball bats. Be my friend and true and there isn't anything I wouldn't do for you. Cross me or mine and thru you light will shine.

I did as Mary told me and was waiting on her lard ass with my hands thru the food pass. She and 2 others put the cuffs on had me back up and turn around and they put the waist chains and shackles on. Then we went for a nice long walk. I hadn't walked more than 4 steps in any given direction in years. 10 minutes and cramping muscles later and I'm in what looks like a conference room. Low and behold the cunt judge who put me here is waiting for me.

Rose and I had been married less than 2 years when our lives went to shit. She was one of the nurses treating the wife of a Saudi prince. They never travel without a male relative escort and she had her shit head 19-year-old son with her. He was smitten with Rose, chatted her up, tried to get her to go out with him, offered huge sums of money for her to have dinner with him. She turned him down flat. The day his mom was discharged was the last day I ever saw my Rose. She was spooked by the asshat so I took her to work and was waiting for her to take her home. We lived east of town off the freeway a bit and were headed there talking about how much of a relief it would be now that creepo the Saudi princeling was gone. I wasn't paying enough attention, I was paying attention to Rose. I didn't notice the 3 black Suburbans until they were on top of us. they boxed us in and started to slow. I floored my 3/4 ton Silverado hit the shoulder and did a pit maneuver on the lead Suburban. They didn't turn sideways as much as I expected, like the vehicle was heavier than it should have been. They still crashed but not a rollover as I'd hoped. Before I could make another move the Burb alongside me shoved us off the road into the snowbank. We came to a stop hard enough for the airbags to deploy. By the time I had my wits about me, Rose had been pulled from the truck and was being dragged to the last Burb. I bailed out of my window and hadn't gotten to my feet when I was tased. As Rose was pulled into the Burb the princeling got out. As I was laying there doing the crappie flop he swaggered up with his hands on his hips. "So this infidel is her husband. Jafa, my new bride can only have one husband, me. Kill him Jafa but first make him suffer for soiling her before I could make her mine."

I think I passed out after the fifth or sixth kick in the nuts. 3 of them worked me over in full view of passing and stopping motorists. They shot me in my left leg just below the knee about the time the state patrol showed up. Their arrival ended the beating and the shooting. I woke up in a secure ward of a federal facility. I spent the next 2 weeks there. My statement was taken, I was told a few things about what happened both to me and to Rose. She was already in creepo's family compound in Saudi.

I was demanding access to a phone, an attorney, I was demanding my civil rights and being a pain in the ass. That's when a state dept weenie came to see me. Seems state was negotiating for my wife's return. They'd reached a deal. Creepo got to keep her until she bore him a son, then he would return her to me. Because they had failed to kill me he wasn't allowed to marry her, she was a stolen bride. he would just make use of her and pay me for the use of her. 1 million a year, 1 million for each daughter, 5 million for the son and her return. In the meantime, his daddy would use his influence to sell oil in a manner beneficial to the U.S. All I had to do was be patient, keep my mouth shut and she would be coming home to me. The weenie was very pleased with himself. I told him he was being a party to human trafficking and I was gonna yell it from the rooftops.

The weenie actually smiled. He said "I told them you would be this way, plan b it is then." He then got up and left.

3 days later I got to meet the cunt judge. She was in her black robes in a basement room set up like a courtroom. "Mr. Iverson, I'm told you are refusing to cooperate with the arrangements that the State Dept. has made concerning your wife. Is this true?"

"Yes, it is, your honor. I feel compelled to tell you I have been denied access to communication with family, access to an attorney and that I feel my civil rights are being violated."

"You're right they are being violated. I personally urge you to reconsider your position in this matter. I have no wish to cause you further harm than what has already been done. Please reconsider."

"I will never agree to sell my wife as a broodmare for that creep. She is a U.S. citizen who has been kidnapped by an agent of a foreign power and her own government is pandering her to the lecherous desires of that agent. This is total bull and you know it!"

"I see. Mr. Iverson, it is with deep regret and personal reservation that I order you to be held incommunicado until such time as your wife is returned to the custody of the United States or review of your situation is ordered by those in authority. You will be removed from this facility and transported to the super-max facility in Colorado, there to be held in the interests of national security."

And so I was...

"Mr. Iverson I trust you are in good health?"

"Passable, passable health. As best as can be expected while being held in that cell all this time. To what do I owe the questionable pleasure of your presence?"

"Mr. Iverson, I remind you that I am a federal magistrate and I expect you to address me as such!"

"What are you going to do about it? Hold me in a cell for it? Violate my civil rights some more?"

"Mr. Iverson, I am ordering your release conditional upon your meeting with the new President of the United States. He wishes to speak to you before you are released to the streets. Perhaps he can offer you some incentive to remain discrete."

"Yeah, good luck with that. Is my wife still being held in Saudi?"

"Mr. Iverson, it is with deep regret that I must inform your that wife died trying to deliver a son to Prince Fahad nearly 3 years ago. She had already delivered 3 daughters to him by that time."

"Oh my god, my Rose is dead? She's gone? If she's really gone, why wasn't I released already? Why was this fat cunt guard Mary allowed to torment me day in and day out? Why was I held? Who made that call?"

"Mr. Iverson, are you saying this guard verbally taunted you? I specifically ordered that you not be mistreated in any fashion. Warden Jacobs, explain yourself."

"Your honor, I was not aware of this. I will personally investigate this claim by this inmate and if true there will be severe repercussions for those involved."

"Warden Jacobs, Mr. Iverson is not now nor has he ever been an inmate. He is a citizen whose own government has violated his constitutional and civil rights for nearly 7 years. He has committed no crime, he is under no sentence. He was ordered held by this court in the interests of national security. Warden, I am ordering the U.S. Marshalls to conduct this investigation. If Mr. Iverson's claims are true all parties involved and their entire supervisory chain will be held responsible and they will find this court very angry."

At this point, I rattled my chains literally. "I want out of these, now!"

"Mr. Iverson, the restraints stay until after you meet the President. I'm sorry. Marshalls take custody of this man. He has a journey to make."

Finis part one

Jckpnsvg
Jckpnsvg
404 Followers