A Long Time Coming... Pt. 02

Story Info
The beginning of the road to perdition...
4k words
4.17
37.5k
36
76

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jckpnsvg
Jckpnsvg
404 Followers

So in the company of both U.S. Marshalls and the cunt who locked me away, I got to go for another short walk, a longer ride and then we all got on a plane. On board were the 2 marshalls, me and her bitchiness Judge Beverly Wilson. The entire time she kept droning on about how sorry she was that it was necessary to have me held. She kept saying that things would have turned out better for everyone if I "had only cooperated with the plan." She even had the nerve to tell me that Rose might have lived had I cooperated. Seems Fahad had made it known to Rose that I was being held and that I wouldn't be coming to rescue her. The asshole had done everything he could to kill her spirit. The only thing I asked about was what was done with her body. The judge told me her ashes had been returned and given to her family. That her family had asked where I was and were told I was unavailable at that time. She also told me that I was not a popular person in my hometown but that she was personally going to try to correct that. Fuck her. Once on the plane, I made it clear to one and all that I didn't want to talk or be talked to. Screaming "shut the fuck up and leave me the fuck alone, why don't you." had the desired effect.

The flight was fairly long, it took several hours. Most of that time I spent staring out of the window, trying to figure out what my next step was going to be and how I could stem the blue fire of rage I was feeling. My wife was dead, serially abused by an arrogant prick of a foreign princeling. Everyone I knew or cared about thought I had abandoned her when she needed me most, family and friends alike. My business was gone, my home had gone to foreclosure, everything I ever had, everything I ever wanted, everything, stripped away by that rapist asshole and, my own government who helped him do it. More specifically, GWB, the former president, and his toadies did it.

We arrived at Camp David just before 10 am local. I was "escorted" off the plane to a room of a hanger that had no windows. There we waited for nearly 6 hours. Judge Wilson periodically using her cell phone and trying to talk to me, I did my best to ignore her. She kept talking about she was going to do everything she could to rectify what was done to me. I finally snapped at her, "you're going to bring Rose back to life? Give me back nearly 7 years of my life? Keep that arrogant prick from stealing her? Fucking 4 kids through her? Give me back my life? You can do all that? Huh, judge? I'd really like to see that. Short of doing that, all you're doing is making noise."

She about turned purple. I doubt anyone had ever spoken to her that way in years. That and It was now clear that the best she could do was a pale shadow to what had been stolen away. She also began to realize the true cost of her locking me away. Any illusion she might have had of being one of the "good" guys in this life was fast being stripped away. After that she left me alone.

The older of the two marshalls tried to intervene on her behalf. Telling me "hey that's a federal judge you're talking to, show some respect."

So I spent 20 minutes detailing to this ape what happened to me and to Rose. How instead of helping me get her back this "judge" instead helped the rapist thief keep his stolen woman. Helped him rape her day in and day out, helped him run unwanted children through her and eventually helped him kill her by not allowing me to scream to the media and force our government to protect its citizens. How she locked me in a cell for almost 7 years because I wouldn't go along with what my own government was shoving down my throat and Rose's.

When I finished my rant he turned to the judge and said "this true your honor? All he just said, is that true?

All the cunt could do was a nod in the affirmative. she couldn't meet his eyes, the other marshall"s or mine for that matter.

The older marshall shook his head, looked at me and said "I guess I can't blame ya bud. I'd be pissed off with her too. Still, she is a judge and you should respect that." He then walked back to his chair.

It was shortly after that that a suit came into the room. He didn't look secret service, more bureaucrat than anything. He came to the center of the room took one look at me and said "Why is he still in chains? Is he dangerous? President Obama ordered his freedom, not his continued imprisonment. Get those chains off him at once."

The Marshalls moved to free me as the judge spoke up. "Who are you, where's the president? and I ordered him to stay in restraints. He's extremely angry, he's just been told his wife is dead, he's been held in near-solitary confinement for years and I can't guarantee he won't be violent."

The suit spoke up, "I am Tory Daniels, the senior assistant to the undersecretary for Saudi relations at the state department I'm here to take him to meet with the Saudi ambassador. That stirred things up. Judge Wilson was demanding to know why the schedule had changed, the marshalls were looking confused and the suit was all puffed up with himself.

That all stopped when I yelled, "What the fuck makes you think I want to talk to anyone from Saudi let alone the fucking ambassador?"

The suit said "Please calm down Mr. Iverson. I know you have questions, and he has answers, some of which you are going to find very upsetting. I assure you that you will be safe and no harm will come to you. The Saudi crown prince is involved and seriously wants this whole affair to be kept as quiet as possible. When your wife passed away it brought to light the activities of Prince Fahad and his father. They were both taken into custody and are still being held to this day. When the Saudi officials raided their compound they found over 2 dozen women who had been stolen over the years from various western counties. Some of them, like Fahad's own mother, have been prisoners of these people for decades. The women have all been returned to their respective families with the exception of a few who chose to stay. Please hear this man out Iverson., I'd tell you it's in your best interests but given your history I doubt, you'd find that at all persuasive."

So I got to go for a limo ride, me, the suit and her cuntiness the judge. I was exhausted, hadn't slept in nearly 2 days, super stress, worse bad news. I was being moved around by people and events way in the hell over my pay grade, after all, I'm just a fix-it guy. Despite her "honor" being incessantly chatty I fell asleep. I guess the ride took several hours and I was way disoriented when they woke me up as we arrived at our destination. To me, it looked like just another glass-walled tower, but I guess it was a Saudi owned, operated and controlled building. Once we entered judge Wilson got served another indignity, the meeting upstairs was "men only" and she wasn't welcome. Two obviously security types peeled her out of our little party and took her to a nice lounge to sit and wait.

So I got on an elevator with the suit Daniels and another security type who made zero attempt to hide the handgun in his shoulder holster. We went up to the 13th floor, no superstitions here, and the door opened to what looked like a series of offices and meeting rooms. we walk down the hall to an unmarked door and go in. Inside there are two more security guys and a closed office door. One of the two opened the door as we approached and then all 3 stayed in the anteroom as the door closed behind us. The room looked like every office ever made, generic furniture, fixtures, and carpet. Wasn't even a corner room. Behind the desk sits a raghead from Hollywood casting, robes and all.

Daniels looked perplexed and said "Saheer, what are you doing here? I was under the impression that the ambassador himself was going to be here. I know you were the contact in setting this up but I thought this was important to your crown?

"Tory, Tory this is important to the crown, that's why I'm here. The ambassador is a pleasant face for our embassy, but if things need to be done, arrangements made, things defused, well that's what I'm in your wonderful country for."

"Mr. Iverson, I'd say it was a pleasure to meet you but I'd rather not start this meeting with a lie. I, we, the Crown do not hold any ill will toward you please be assured. It's just a very embarrassing situation my nation dearly wants to be put to rest. I'm fairly certain it's not a pleasure for you at all either. Let's just say its a necessary meeting."

"What was done to you and to your wife violated both your laws and ours. Fahad and his father were practicing centuries-old traditions that have long been outlawed. I apologize for his actions, the crown apologizes for his actions."

"Mr. Iverson I'm afraid there is more to tell you that you will not like. There is no easy way to say this, Fahad was twisted, he took his frustrations out on your wife. She reportedly resisted every time he came to her quarters. He had to force her compliance or have her drugged. Because she wouldn't stop accusing him of raping her he had the family doctor surgically silence her. Fahad had her vocal cords not just cut but removed entirely. Because she would not stop giving him bad looks and scowls and because he was obsessed with her beauty, he had acid thrown into her face and eyes to blind her and disfigure her. It was because of this disfigurement that she was cremated prior to her body being returned to her family in your state of Wisconsin."

"She died in agony. The birth of the fourth child was laborious and done without any pain medications. She started to bleed and a relatively simple and common medical procedure would have saved her. Fahad gave orders that she was not to receive treatment for the placental abruption and she bled to death."

"Mr. Iverson that doctor paid for the violations of his hypocritic oaths with his life. He was taken to a crossroads, along with his wives and children, forced to his knees, and beheaded in front of his family for his crimes. His wives and children were then surrendered to a male member of his family."

"Fahad and his father are still held by the crown. However, the senior prince has been diagnosed with cancer and is not long for this life. By order of the crown, he is not receiving medical care nor is he being treated for his considerable pain. There are no plans to ever release Fahad at this time."

I was beyond shocked. "What the fuck did you just tell me? He had her vocal cords cut out, threw acid in her face? What the fuck kind of animals are you people?" I turned to Daniels, "The state department knew this was going on? What the fuck Daniels? Is the concept of protecting the citizens of this nation a foriegn to you people at state?"

Both Daniels and Saheer were trying to talk at the same time. Finally, Daniels stopped and Saheer said "Please Mr. Iverson. I understand your anger, your rage, but it serves no purpose. What's been done is done and can not be undone. We are a civilized people. We were civilized while your west fell into barbarity during your dark ages. Our traditions have survived centuries and there are established rules of conduct for our peoples. Fahad and his father were outlaws, throwbacks to a more savage time. They did this out of arrogance and abuse of entitlement. They are paying dearly for their actions I assure you."

Daniels chipped in at this point, "getting angry and acting out isn't going to bring her back Iverson. It's not going to make her suffer any less than she did. I personally assure you everyone at the state department who was involved in this travesty has been fired. I personally think most of them should have been criminally charged but they were protected by an executive order directing what they did and what was done with you. I've heard rumors that consideration was given to using the rendition program to move you to Egypt. I think if that had been done that you would not have survived the experience. This entire mess has Dick Cheney's fingerprints all over it."

Saheer broke in "We need to discuss the terms of the agreement with you Mr. Iverson. Per the agreement, Fahad and his family have deposited 12 million dollars in a numbered Swiss account. That money cannot be clawed back. Only the account holder, you, can disperse those funds. This passbook has both the account number and the current password to access the account. You should contact the bank at your earliest opportunity and change the password at least. In addition, the crown has determined that another 12 million from their holdings be deposited in another account in the Cayman Islands as a penalty for their failure to return your wife as promised. Finally, the crown has decided to match those deposits as compensation for you and your wife's suffering at the hands of members of the royal family. However, those deposits are providing you agree to a non-disclosure agreement. We feel that it's in everyone's interests for this event to go away quietly and as soon as possible. In addition, the crown has directed Saudi foreign security personnel to assist you as needed, for everything from your family's personal safety to providing any additional assistance you may require."

"Family? What family? My family died when Rose bled out in your country."

"Tory, you did not tell him? Mr. Iverson, one of the provisions in the original agreement was that female children born to your wife were to accompany her to the United States. Fahad had no use for daughters, his family had no use for the daughters of his concubine. They are an embarrassment to them, a liability. They must come to your house, Mr. Iverson. They would not have good lives in Saudi Arabia. Indeed the only reason they are still alive is they were promised to your house. Otherwise, I fear they would have been taken into the desert and left to die. They are accompanied by a nanny of sorts, Fahad's half-sister Zaynab. She is also a liability to the remaining family and as a widow, not suitable for marriage. She would at best spend the rest of her days confined to the oda of a male relative and at worst she would accompany the girls on their trip into the desert. She will come to your house as well Mr. Iverson to care for her nieces. I'm told she and your wife were very close, supposedly the only friend your wife had while she lived in Fahad's oda. Come, come with me, please. She is in the next room and is anxious to meet you."

I expected to meet some dried up, used up, old woman, a kindly granny type, boy was I wrong. Saheer opened the door and seated at a table was a relatively young woman. She appeared to be in her late 20's, maybe early 30's. She was about 5' 3" or 4", maybe 120 lbs. waist length, jet black hair framed a Mediterranean complexioned face with the darkest brown eyes I'd ever seen. Eyes so dark they seemed to be all black pupil. Striking doesn't cover it. A strong Roman nose and a firm jawline complimented an arched black brow and an annoyed expression. She was in western clothes, what appeared to be a conservative tweed business skirt suit that did not hide the swell of her breasts nor the curves of her hips. She was not a raving beauty, not a supermodel, not even close but she had my undivided attention. Maybe it was she was the first woman I'd seen that I wasn't really really pissed off at, the first I'd met since leaving the prison that I wouldn't have relished seeing writhing in agony. Maybe it was something else. I was pissed off at the world but not at her.

"Zaynab, this is Mr. Iverson. Please help me make him understand he must take the girls in. He was unaware that was part of the agreement. Talk to him Zaynab. Make him see its best for everyone, best for him too to take the girls in."

"Mr. Iverson, I'm so sorry to meet you under these conditions." The voice was cultured, British accent, obviously educated, deep in tone for a woman, almost sultry. No hint of arrogance and as she spoke the annoyed look was replaced by an almost pleading one. I was still extremely angry, barely containing the nearly overwhelming urge to violently lash out at all present, only the presence of armed guards holding a lot of that in check. But I wasn't at all angry with this dark angel before me.

"Let me talk to her alone. I want to talk to her alone."

Saheer spoke up "Our culture doesn't allow you to be alone with her, but I and Tory will go into the other room again. Do not close this door, Mr. Iverson, that I cannot allow." Saheer and Daniels then went back into the first office space.

"Mr. Iverson, your Rose has told me so much about you. I pray that you are the saintly man she portrayed you as. If you do not agree to take the girls they will be returned to my grand uncle's oda as will I. We will never leave that oda except for the desert and I am certain that he will take us there before the next month has passed. If you do not take them in, take us in, we will die Mr. Iverson. Rose suspected she might not survive to return to you with her girls. She begged me to ensure their safety. I started caring for them while she recovered from the horrible chemical burns Fahad had inflicted upon her. My coward of a half-brother could not even do that himself, he had his man Jafa do it. Please, Mr. Iverson at least take the girls. They are all that remains of Rose. If you loved her please respect her last wishes and keep her girls safe. I will happily go to die in the desert if you promise me you will take the girls."

"Nobody is going to any god damned desert to die, not today, not on my watch." If I'd only known what I was committing myself to, ah hell I'd of done it anyway.

"You'll take us? All of us? You truly are a saint, Mr. Iverson. Please, can we leave this place? I will not can not feel safe until I am out of this building and away from Saheer. Do not trust him, Mr. Iverson. He is the crown's creature. He knows no remorse, mercy is foreign to him he will kill on a whim and on command. He has no soul, Mr. Iverson."

"I'm not in control of when we can leave, or even how we'll go anywhere. I don't have any cash, no quick access to funds, no transportation, but believe me, I want out of here just as soon as possible myself." I then spoke up "Saheer, I'm taking the girls and Zaynab to care for them. How do we get out of here and when can we leave?" As I walked back into the first office area.

"Mr. Iverson you and Zaynab may leave as soon as you sign a few documents. I suspected you might be short of funds so I took the liberty of having 25,000 in cash placed in this case along with the other important documents you will need for the girls and Zaynab's visa and passport. The girls are safely sleeping at a property we own outside the city in Virginia. We can provide you with transportation there if you wish.

"Saheer I'll take care of getting Mr. Iverson and Zaynab to that location. My limo is waiting outside and I'll need some time to brief him on some details he'll need once he and Zaynab have the girls with them." Daniels was finally doing something useful.

For the next 10 minutes, I was signing documents. Nearly all of them involved the money, some involved the girl's having dual Saudi/US citizenships, some involved Zaynab's visa and passport and a couple was in Arabic. Saheer assured me they were internal government documents and "just a formality". Never sign something you can't read but sometimes you don't have a lot of choices. Documents signed, debit cards handed over, case in my hand and we were walked to the elevator. No security detail this trip. when we hit the ground floor a very bewildered judge Wilson was waiting. She told us that one of the guards had taken a call and when she looked up they were gone, just gone, no noise no by your leave, just gone.

Once again a long limo ride. This time it was Daniels being chatty. He explained the girl's citizenship issues, Zaynab's permanent resident visa and how I had been granted an exemption on my money from the IRS. 48 million tax-free was a hard concept to wrap my head around but I was already planning on several uses for it. I was going to get even but I wasn't going to be stupid.

Jckpnsvg
Jckpnsvg
404 Followers
12