A Long Time Waiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Storm62
Storm62
355 Followers

"And that's why you don't believe you could be my fantasy guy?"

"More or less, yes."

Emma turned around, a coffee mug in her hand. Her eyes looked watery, as if she was trying not to cry. My heart lurched as I wondered if I'd screwed it up yet again.

"Well believe it. Whenever I thought of my perfect guy it was you."

"But why me? I'm twice your age, overweight and can be cranky as hell at times."

"All that may be true, but I couldn't tell that by just looking at your top half through the dustcart windscreen could I?"

"I suppose not. I must be a big disappointment to you." I said looking down at the floor.

"Only for the fact that you haven't even tried to kiss me yet." Her hand went to my face. I looked up and she grinned at me. I could tell she really meant what she was saying. This beautiful young woman wanted me to kiss her!

I stepped forward and took the mug from her hand, placing it back on the counter by the other one.

"Are you sure you want me to?"

"Yes." She said, her eyes now shining.

"You might be really disappointed if I do."

"I doubt it, but I'll take that chance."

All throughout this exchange we had moved closer and closer until she was looking up into my face only inches away. I gently brushed my lips against hers and pulled back again.

"Now who's teasing?" She breathed.

"That would be me." I said softly before planting a firm kiss on her waiting pliant lips. She responded by placing her hands behind my head and holding me there. The kiss seemed to last forever and no time at all at the same time. I wrapped my arms around her; my left hand resting on her sweet ass, my right hand between her shoulder blades.

Emma giggled as we broke apart to catch a breath.

"Gosh Mister Fantasy Guy, your hands are everywhere." She teased. "I like that. It's what you did in my dreams."

As I caressed her back I confirmed what I had thought when she had pressed her body close to mine; she was braless again beneath her t-shirt. As my hands wandered over her back and ass Emma began to move forwards. For a scary moment I thought she was pushing me away but she held onto me as she continued her movement. I realised she was manoeuvring me somewhere so I let her guide me. She steered me out of the kitchen, across the hallway and into another room. I couldn't tell at first which room it was as I was preoccupied with the kiss we were still sharing. It wasn't until I felt something behind me that I glanced around. Emma had backed me into her bedroom and what I had bumped into was her bed!

"What....what are we doing here?" I asked with a vague qualm, after all I did still hardly know her.

"What do you think?" She flashed her mesmeric grin. "I want to see how reality matches up to dreams."

"I can't help but think that I'm never going to match up to your fantasy." I said worriedly.

Emma smiled again.

"Maybe I don't have a very good imagination." As she spoke she pulled her t-shirt off over her head revealing her naked tits. For a long, long moment I just stared at them until, almost unbidden, I raised my hands to gently cup each beautiful breast.

"Mmmm. That's nice." She cooed, looking into my mesmerised face as I softly caressed her nipples with my thumbs. Once more she gently pushed me back so I sat down on the bed.

"My turn now." She smirked before slipping my body-warmer from my shoulders and then tugging at my t-shirt. Meekly and still more than a little bemused by the events of the past hour I raised my arms as she pulled the shirt over my head.

"Oh, you have a hairy chest." She said, running her hand across it. "I never considered that, but I really like it." She leant forward, bending down to lightly kiss both of my nipples through the hair before pushing me onto my back.

"Sorry that I'm overweight." I said for some reason, as the thought popped into my head.

"Not that much." Emma said. "We can soon get that off with a little exercise." She gave her wicked smirk, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

"And what sort of exercise would that be, I hope?" I smirked back, catching her innuendo.

"Well, there's something I've always wanted to try but you need two people. They call it 'Horizontal Jogging'." She grinned down at me.

"I believe I've heard of it?" I grinned back. "Do you need special equipment?"

"Just standard issue stuff."

"And where do you get it from?"

"Most people use their own. And it looks like yours is ready to use already."

She reached for my belt and began to unbuckle it. I couldn't believe how easily this wonderful girl had soothed my fears, and with a joke too! With a few deft movements Emma had my trousers undone. I lifted my butt from the bed as she tugged them and my boxers off, taking my socks with them.

"Oh my!" She said teasingly. "That IS a nice piece of equipment."

Her comment surprised me: I'd never thought of my penis as anything other than utterly average. It wasn't particularly long or especially wide, just completely average. I didn't really know what to say so I just mumbled 'thank you'.

"Can I touch it?" She asked shyly.

"Later." I replied, grabbing her wrist and tugging her alongside me on the bed. "You need to catch up." I grinned, reaching over and unfastening her jeans. She slid out of them and her panties, her eyes never leaving my face as she revealed her most private spot to my gaze. And gaze I did. Her pussy was like everything else about her; just perfect. The lower part was completely shaven and the hair above the pink slit was trimmed into a 'V', like an arrow pointing to paradise.

"Well?" Emma asked, a little nervous under my prolonged stare.

"I've never ever seen such a beautiful sight." I said truthfully, too enchanted to continue the 'equipment' joke.

Her face broke into the most spectacular grin so far.

"Why thank you." She said, reaching up and pulling my head down to plant another kiss on my lips.

As she did I realised that up to this point my concern that maybe this wasn't right meant that Emma was taking the lead most of the time, gently guiding me, while at the same time letting me see that she wanted this. It was time for me to take a more active role. I slowly moved my mouth from her lips down her throat and over to her left tit. I flicked at the nipple with my tongue and was rewarded with a low moan of pleasure which continued as I sucked as much tit-flesh into my mouth as I could, I moved across to her right breast, my tongue leaving a wet trail across her chest. I repeated my actions, this time eliciting a breathless 'Oh yes'. Now I ran my tongue down Emma's stomach to her belly-button. I circled the cute indentation before teasing at it. By now I was in an awkward position so I sat up, momentarily breaking contact, and lay the opposite way to Emma before resuming my voyage down her body with my tongue. As I reached the 'arrow' Emma spoke.

"It's later now, right?"

I looked down and saw that she had rolled slightly onto her side and my growing erection was only inches from her face.

"Yes, it's later." I smiled.

Slowly she reached out toward my erection with her hand, almost as if she was afraid to actually touch it. But touch it she did; her delicate fingers gently brushing down the length of my dick. I had thought that I had been hard before this but the sweet touch of her fingers combined with the feathery feel of her breath on my balls made me react like never before; you could have used my cock to moor ships to. It gave an involuntary twitch and I felt my nuts tighten, and all this beautiful young woman was doing was looking! Already there was pre-cum seeping from the tip of my cock; this was practically premature ejaculation! I took a deep breath and composed myself, determined that I wasn't going to shoot off just yet. Emma's tongue poked out and licked away the liquid oozing from my knob end. She glanced down at me.

"Shouldn't your tongue be busy too?" She grinned and opened her legs slightly as if in invitation. Immediately catching her drift I moved my head forward and began to use my tongue on her pussy the same way she was using hers on my dick.

After a while Emma rolled me onto my back before lying on top of me, her knees planted either side of my head, her perfectly trimmed pussy inches from my face. I put my hands on her hips and raised my head, burying my tongue in her now moist slit. She continued to run her fingers and her tongue up and down my rigid member. As I began to tease her hooded clit I felt her soft velvety lips encircle the head of my over-excited cock and move down, taking much of the shaft into her mouth, This time it was too much for me and I came hugely, spurting four or five times into Emma's surprised but willing throat. She didn't move, holding my cock in her mouth until I stopped twitching and she had milked the whole load from me. Only then did she look down at me through her legs, licking her lips and smiling.

"Sorry." I said, going red with embarrassment.

"Been a while has it? Or is that usual for you?" She asked sweetly, not condemning me.

"It has been a while, and it's not usual for me to come so quick or so much." I said a little defensively. "I think it must be because it's you."

"Thank you, I think." She gave me another smile. God I loved that smile. "Now, you get back to my little puss and I'll get you ready to go again. You can go again can't you?" She seemed a little concerned.

"I honestly don't know, but with your special help, it seems likely." I grinned, thankful for her understanding and patience.

"Then let's see shall we?"

With that she dropped her delightful and welcoming mouth back to my cock and balls again, slowly stimulating me erect once more. While she was doing that I went to work with my tongue again. Not for the first time I wondered what Emma saw in me; I mean, I'm nothing to look at; not rolling in money; nervous around women and come with a hundred other minor faults. Why was I her fantasy lover? I thought on this for a couple of minutes while we were in the '69' position but the only conclusion was I couldn't concentrate on anything else but her hands and mouth on my cock; I couldn't give her the pleasure she deserved while she was busy down there. Admittedly she had quickly got it on the way back to rigidity already, but I didn't think that was important right now.

"Emma, you should roll over so that I can eat you out properly." I said.

"You don't have to do that."

"But I want to. You're pretty and patient, sweet and understanding. You deserve some true satisfaction from this and I want to try to give it to you."

"Oh!" She seemed a little stunned for a second. "What about your dick?" She gave it a little kiss.

"You don't think that my face between your legs won't make it perk up?"

"Suppose." She giggled. "If you're sure?"

"I'll show you I'm sure." I said, rolling her onto her back and then moving around between her legs. I shifted my position until I could slip my tongue between the lips of her pussy. I licked up and down her sweet slit, teasing her little love button at the top of each stroke. Soon Emma was purring like a contented cat. I began to suckle on her clit and at the same time started to ease my finger in and out of her now sopping wet cunt. Emma's contented moans became groans of lust and pleasure. I glanced up from my ministrations and watched her face for a moment. Her eyes were closed as her head moved from side to side, her hands unconsciously rubbing her breasts. I smiled; pleased that at last I was doing something for her. My finger probed deeper into her pussy.

"Careful down there," Emma breathed, "it's never been used that deep."

I looked up into Emma's face again, my surprise written in my expression.

"You....You're still a virgin." I managed to stutter out.

"Is that such a shock?" She panted with a wry grin.

"Well, no; and then again, yes."

"What?"

"I mean, I'm not that surprised that a girl as sweet as you hasn't been sleeping around, but I am a little surprised that someone who has been doing what you have for the past half an hour is still, well, intact."

"Is that some sort of back-handed compliment?" She teased.

"It was meant to be. It sounded better in my head." I sighed.

"Then I thank you. Now get back to it. You were going to make me cum, remember?"

"Just one question. Why me?"

She giggled.

"What girl doesn't want to lose her cherry to her secret fantasy crush?"

"True enough," I agreed, "I hoped my first would be Daphne from 'Scooby Doo'."

We both smiled. "Seriously though, why would you want me to be your first?"

"When I saw you at the walk I knew you were the guy from my dreams. And as I got to know you during the day I found out I was right about you. You are kind and thoughtful and more than a little shy and I knew you were the only guy for me." She blushed as she said this, although not as much as I did. In little more than ten hours she had read me perfectly.

"All right, I believe you." I sighed. "Now where was I?"

"Being careful between my legs if I remember."

"I'm talking too much aren't I? Sorry."

I started again on her pussy, my fingers toying with her moist opening, my tongue teasing her clit. I continued like that for a short while until she was purring contentedly again and then I moved up, kneeling between her open legs.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" I asked a little concerned still. This was a big step for her.

"I'm ready." She breathed, anticipation shining in her eyes.

Cautiously I eased my reanimated cock head between her wet and waiting pussy lips. She gave another little moan so I stopped.

"Why have you stopped?" She panted.

"Emma, are you absolutely sure about this? I've heard this can be painful, even if only for a moment, and I don't like the thought of hurting you."

In answer she thrust her hips up, taking my dick deeper into her cunt until I could feel it brushing her maidenhead, her determined and pleading eyes never leaving my face. With a mental shrug I plunged further in, taking her cherry. She gasped and tears sprang into her eyes. Again I stopped and was about to pull out.

"No! Don't!" Emma gasped. "Just give me a moment."

"But it's hurting you; you're crying."

"Tears of joy, not pain." She grinned.

I leant down and kissed her tear-stained cheeks.

"You are a very special girl you know, if a little off the wall."

"And you are a very sweet man to care so much. I knew I was right to wait for you." She kissed me softly and then lay back. "Now fuck me."

"Whatever madam desires." I smirked, and began to slowly pump in and out of her tight pussy with long strokes. My hands resting on her waist. Emma wrapped her legs around my hips and synchronised her movements with my thrusts. After a surprisingly short time she started breathing in short, rasping pants and then her legs gripped me tightly as her whole body shook in a tumultuous climax, her fingernails raking across my back. I slowed my impetus as she came down from the high of her orgasm.

"No, don't stop. Keep going." She gasped out.

"I don't know how long I'll last." I wheezed, resuming my rhythmic pounding.

"As long as I get to come again."

"Greedy. And that depends if you're as quick as last time. Do you always orgasm so quickly?"

"Don't know. First fuck, remember? Lets find out."

"This is very tiring for someone my age." I said, not entirely joking.

"Can't wear you out too quickly then." She panted as she rolled us over until she was on top and riding me, her hands braced on my chest. Again my own hands went to her waist as she rocked back and forth. "God this is good." Emma exclaimed. "Your cock seems to fill me perfectly."

"Well, your pussy feels like it's moulding itself around me." I replied, watching her beautiful tits rise and fall with her movements.

Slowly Emma sped up her pace until she was practically bouncing up and down my shaft, her mewing moans of pleasure increasing at the same rate, a sheen of perspiration forming on her naked skin. Finally with a loud grunt she stopped, her body stiffening as another orgasm took her. The muscles in her cunt gripped my cock and took me over the edge. I came and shot my load into her.

"You should have told me you were about to cum." I gasped as we lay there panting, Emma on top on me, her sweet tits crushed against my chest.

"Why?" She replied breathlessly.

"Then I would have pulled out and not cum inside."

"Why does that matter? I liked it." She replied simply, raising her head to look at me in the face.

"Well, you might get pregnant." I told her, going red.

"Would that bother you?"

"Not at all. But I thought it might bother you."

"If it had I'd have said." She chuckled. "Anyway, if I do get pregnant it'll give you an excuse to marry me." Now she grinned hugely.

"I don't need an excuse." I smiled sincerely. "I'd marry you tomorrow if you wanted."

"You mean that, don't you?" She said with a kiss.

"Of course. You are the best thing that ever happened to me, the most perfect woman I've ever met."

"You're very sweet." She said, snuggling up to me. "We'll see how it goes shall we? No need to rush into anything."

"Whatever you say." I kissed her on the forehead. "Now speaking of going, I should go home. I've got to go to work in the morning."

"You don't have to go do you?" She almost pleaded. "I mean your work clothes are here." She looked around at the floor where our clothes were strewn. "Somewhere." She looked back at me, a mischievous glint in her eye.

"I get the feeling that I wouldn't get to sleep if I stayed."

"Oh I think you will." She paused. "Eventually."

---

We made love again twice that night, spending the rest of the time wrapped in each others arms. Sometime before midnight we had both succumbed to the exertions of the previous twenty four hours and drifted off to sleep holding one another tightly.

My internal alarm clock, honed through years of early rising, roused me at about half past five the next morning, Emma still cradled in my arms. This simple thing was a cause of wonder to me; normally I awoke cuddling a pillow. She had told me I could use her shower when I rose, so I carefully extricated myself from her loving and lovely grasp and padded off to the bathroom. As I stood under the stream of hot water I finally had time to think about the events of the preceding day. I had met a beautiful girl, fallen in love with her, been offered and taken her virginity, and more or less proposed marriage. As days went it was more or less perfect. As I hummed to myself I felt Emma wrap her arms around me from behind.

"So there you are," she said, kissing my neck, "I've missed you."

"It's only been five minutes Em," I laughed, "how are you going to cope while I'm at work?"

"You'll have to give me something to keep me going won't you?"

"Like?"

"Well, one of my fantasies was about you fucking me in the shower." She giggled.

"I have to be at work before seven thirty you know."

"That gives us at least an hour." She said, resting her chin on my shoulder and grasping my cock, slowly pumping it to full hardness, her body pressed close to mine.

"I suppose it does, doesn't it?" I turned around and looked into her grinning face, made wet by the falling water. "All right, let's try something different; turn around and face the wall."

"Oooooo! Standing up from behind; another fantasy of mine." She chortled.

"Dear Emma, I suspect that I've had you every way possible in your naughty little dreams." I sighed.

"You might surprise me." She replied teasingly as she did as I had suggested.

I ran my hands over her firm, round buttocks before I crouched down to run my tongue up and down her slit. As I continued up to tease her asshole she gave a surprised little yelp. Intrigued by her reaction I did it again, only this time I pushed my tongue into the hole a little way.

Storm62
Storm62
355 Followers