A Long Time Waiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It didn't take you long to surprise me!" Emma sniggered over her shoulder.

"So you never thought of anal sex before?" I asked, not totally shocked.

"A little. Maybe we could try it some other time? At the moment all I want is something to tide me over until tonight."

"Why tonight?" I asked.

"You are coming around tonight aren't you?" She smirked.

"Seeing as you asked nicely."

"Then a nice gentle screwing before work will be lovely. We can get to the kinky stuff later if you like."

"Emma, I'll never do anything you don't want me to, ever."

"Thank you. Now come on, time is wasting, slide that length into me." She wiggled her bum provocatively while grinning over her shoulder.

"All right, here we go." I said, standing up and landing a playful slap on her rump. I carefully guided my dick into Emma's waiting pussy and then thrust upwards, penetrating her deeper than I had before. She moaned with pleasure as I began to fuck her from behind. She leant on the shower wall, supporting herself as she pushed back against my stroke, the shower cascading over our bodies. Initially my hands went to her hips but after a while I moved them to her tits, kneading the soft flesh and toying with the nipples.

Once again it wasn't too long before Emma was panting hard and my breathing was getting ragged.

"Soon Emma! I'm gonna cum soon!!" I gasped out.

"Harder! Fuck me harder!" She cried in response. "I'm so close now. Give it to me harder!!!"

'I'm not cumming until she does this time.' I thought to myself as I pounded her juicy cunt as hard and fast as I could.

"Yes! YES!! YES!!! YeeeeeeeSSS!!!" Emma cried as she came, slumping against the wall of the shower.

I grunted as I finally let go my load. This time I had pulled out, and I shot my spunk across her buttocks and up her back where it was quickly washed away by the water still splashing down on us.

"Oh my god." Emma panted. "That was just so much better than I'd imagined."

"Really?" I said, kissing her softly on the neck.

"Yes, really." She turned and hugged me, planting a kiss on my lips.

"I'm glad I can make you happy."

"Me too. How many more of my dreams can you make come true?"

"I don't know," I laughed, "how many more are there?"

"Oh loads."

"None of them involve standing up in a hammock do they?" I joked.

"Until you just mentioned it, no." She replied with a mischievous giggle. We kissed again, our tongue tentatively touching.

"I can see I'm going to have my hands full with you." I smiled.

"I hope so!" She wrapped her arms around my head and pulled me into a long deep kiss under the cascading water.

Eventually I reluctantly broke the kiss.

"Much as I'd like to stay and do this all day, I have to go to work."

"I suppose you do." Emma said as equally reluctantly letting me loose. "Just make sure you come back tonight. And bring some clean work clothes so you can stay all night again."

"Yes m'am." I joked as I stepped from the shower and grabbed a towel.

---

I arrived at the depot with just enough time to hand back the gate keys and then do my vehicle checks. As I completed them Bill came down with Johnny, the other member of our crew. He was grinning like a maniac.

"Come on then," He said, "spill the beans. What happened?"

"Bill, a gentleman does not kiss and tell." I replied with mock haughtiness. It didn't work.

"You got a kiss at least then?"

"I'm saying nothing."

"You don't have to; I've never seen you so happy on a Monday morning. Plus those are the clothes you wore yesterday AND you were nearly late and that just never happens."

"You'll just have to get used to happy and late." I smirked.

"Enthusiastic is she?" He grinned annoyingly.

"BILL!" I growled warningly.

"All right, all right, you'll spill when you're ready. I know you too well."

"Maybe I will. Let's get this done shall we? I've got a date I want to get ready for."

"Twice in two days? That must be a record for you!" He laughed.

"Something else you'll have to get used to, you cheeky git. Now get in and we'll get this show on the road."

---

I was still happy and smiling right up until I pulled up in Beechfield Avenue again that evening. I'd gone home, washed and changed, checked my mail and e-mail and then generally pottered about wasting time. I felt I shouldn't appear too eager even though I was. I rang the communal buzzer for Emma's flat clutching the two carriers containing my work clothes and boots. I stood, suddenly nervous as hell as numerous doubts began to assail me, waiting for her to open the door. I was still having a little trouble believing all of this was for real. My worries lessened a little as Emma buzzed me in; at least she was still prepared to see me even after a day of thinking about it. I went to knock on the door to her flat but found that she'd already left it open, presumably for me.

"Em? Is it all right to come in?" I called out.

"Of course it is you silly sod!" She called out happily from the vicinity of the kitchen. My mood brightened again at the cheery sound of her voice, but I must still have had an anxious look on my face when I found her. "What's the matter with you?" Emma asked the moment she saw me. I just shrugged, not sure I could articulate my sudden worries without sounding like I was accusing her of something. "Come on, out with it." She insisted, standing with her hands on her hips, staring at me intently. Helpless before her determined look I started to mumble something about my worries. "Speak properly Dave; I can't make out what you're saying."

"I said that I had a sudden horrible feeling that yesterday wasn't real."

"It was Dave; every single gorgeous minute."

"And I'm really sorry that sounded like an accusation. I must seem really insecure about this." I must have looked crestfallen because Emma wrapped her arms around me in her now familiar way and hugged me tightly.

"You great daft bugger; what am I going to do with you?" She sighed.

A bit of the days earlier confidence came back to me.

"I don't know; you're the one with the fantasies about me."

Emma laughed at this feeble sally.

"And you've never had any about me?"

"Until last night and this morning, no."

"And now?"

"Let's just say that I have one or two ideas that I'd like to try out." I grinned, realising that she'd done it again; calmed my fears with a few soft words and a joke. "Emma, you are incredible. The more I get to know you, the more I know we're for real."

"Well you'd better get used to it mister; I'm only going to put up with these anxiety attacks for twenty years or so!" She looked up at me, her eyes shining. I kissed her hard, our tongues entwining for the first time. Suddenly our dammed up passion broke free and our hands were everywhere, tugging at each others clothes, stripping one another.

"Here in the kitchen?" I questioned as she slid my jeans down.

"Why not?" She grinned up.

"Another fantasy?"

"Oh yes. Bent over the sink."

"I love your mind."

"That makes two of us." She smiled as she went to stand in front of the aforementioned sink.

I came up behind her, placing my hands on her hips and then running them over her sweet naked buttocks. I moved closer, my already rampant dick rubbing against the crack of her ass and then slipping between her legs as she parted them slightly and leant forward. She reached down and guided my cock into her velvet pussy as my hands again rested on her slim waist. With a soft grunt I slipped into her, pulling her back towards me.

"Oh I've been waiting to feel that again all day." Emma breathed; she braced herself against the window sill above the sink, already making little grunting noises with each of my thrusts.

I glanced at the window, a naughty if not downright evil thought coming to me. I reached out and pulled up the blind.

"What are you doing?" Emma gasped.

"I just wanted to see what the view was like."

"But people can see us!"

"Em, this is an upstairs flat. Who is going to look up here? Besides, I wanted to add something to your fantasy."

"We left out a couple of things anyway."

"Such as?"

"Well my hands were tied to the taps and my tits kept brushing hot water in the sink." She replied a little apologetically.

"You kinky devil. I'll add that to my 'to do' list shall I? Bondage and anal so far."

"You are such a perv."

I could see her grinning reflection in the glass.

"Hey! Whose dreams are these anyway?" I laughed, my worries completely forgotten.

"Oh Dave, you turn me on so much; make me feel so wanton. I love it!"

"Happy to oblige." I smirked, beginning to pant as much as Emma.

"Then oblige me by slamming that meaty stick into me harder!"

I picked up the pace.

"Harder Dave. Faster and harder. Pound my little pussy." She cried out.

I increased tempo as much as I could.

"Yes! YES!! More. MORE! I'm cumming! CUMMING!!" She arched her back and then slumped forward, her forehead between the taps

I stopped pumping and leant to whisper in Emma's ear.

"You cum so beautifully."

"So do you." She gasped. "And I want to see it. I want to see you cum. I want to suck you off and have you cum on my face."

As she said this she pushed me back, turned around and dropped to her knees in front of me. I looked down into her pretty face and gorgeous eyes as she began to lick at my trembling cock.

"I can taste myself on you." She said.

"I remember it's a nice taste." I replied, recalling licking her out the night before.

Her tongue slurped down the underside of my dick to my now aching balls before running back up and swirling around the throbbing head. Still holding my gaze she took the knob between her lips and then slowly engulfed the entire shaft without gagging. As she pulled her head back I whispered "How do you do that?" slightly awestruck.

"I practice on banana's." She smirked as my cock popped loose.

I stared down as she swallowed me again, mesmerised by the sight before me. She began to move her head more quickly, my manhood disappearing and reappearing between her luscious lips. I could feel her using her tongue and even her teeth to stimulate me. I started to moan as I felt my climax building.

"I'm gonna cum." I warned her. She took my cock from her mouth and began to pump it with her hand, her eyes still fixed on my face. I felt my nuts tighten. "Here it comes Em!" I cried out as I began to spurt. Emma pointed my pumping dick at her own face, smiling as the ropes of jizz splattered onto her features. It went into her mouth and eyes, over her nose, even into her hair. The last couple of less powerful squirts shot onto her chin and chest. Only then did she take my deflating cock into her mouth again, sucking out the last of my spunk and still gazing up at me lovingly.

"Emma, you are fucking awesome." I panted out.

"I am?" She said, wiping jism from her eyes and then licking it delicately from her fingers.

"You most assuredly are." I declared, leaning down and kissing her, tasting my cum on her lips. I began to lick it from the rest of her face.

"Dave! That's your own semen!" Emma seemed surprised at my action.

"It's not the first time I've tasted my own spunk Em." I said continuing my licking. "In any case, it tastes of you too, your sweat anyway, so it has both of our flavours." I finished cleaning her face and then helped her to her feet. "What did you have planned for the evening before we got carried away?" I asked.

"I was going to cook you a meal, but I think I need a shower now."

"Okay, you shower first, then me and when I'm done you can tell me how to help with the cooking."

"We could shower together." She said, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me once more.

"You know we'd never get to eat if we did." I laughed.

"You're probably right." She grinned grudgingly. "I just don't want you going all insecure on me again."

"I won't." I promised, crossing my heart. "Now get your sexy little body into the shower." I slapped at her butt as she scurried passed giggling.

---

Feeling a little uncomfortable wandering naked around someone else's home, I pulled on my boxers and jeans before padding off into her living room, the only room I hadn't been in so far. I spotted her CD collection and went to take a closer look. I was a bit surprised to find she had one or two that I did; after all there was quite an age difference. I clamped down on that thought. Not good. The few books I could see I'd never read and was never likely to. Her DVD's seemed to be in a similar vein, typical of a young woman in fact. Then I saw three or four cases without covers and wondered what they might be. I snapped one open and was shocked to see 'Bound To Tease' in marker pen scrawled across the disc. I picked up a second one and opened that too. If the first title had been a little ambiguous, the second wasn't. 'Anal Slut' was written across it. I wondered if Emma had actually watched these or if there was another reason for them being here. I picked up a third one and by its title, 'Older Guys On Innocent Girls', reasoned that she probably had.

"Shower's free!" Emma called.

I put the discs back where I had found them and went for my shower. Under the water I began to think I didn't want this relationship to end quickly; I didn't want it to be a couple of weeks of passion that burnt out. As I thought about it I realised that I was going to have to try and slow Emma down.

---

After our mutually prepared meal we curled up together on the sofa, sipping at our wine and only taking a mild interest in what was on the TV.

"What shall we do now?" Emma asked from the vicinity of my chest.

"How about something not too physical for a change? You're inclined to wear me out Missy."

"You'll never get fit again that way." She smiled her most devilish grin. "Old man."

"Cheeky young whippersnapper." I grinned back.

"How about watching a DVD? I've a couple you might like." For some reason my mind went straight to the unmarked cases. It must have showed on my face as I slowly nodded okay. "And I didn't mean those ones, smutty boy." She sniggered as she rose and went behind the TV where there was another stack of discs I hadn't noticed.

"How do you know what I was thinking?" I asked, reddening in embarrassment.

"I saw you poking around when I got out of the shower, you naughty man."

"Sorry, I didn't mean...."

"It's okay," she interrupted, "we all do it. I would if I was at your place." She flashed the gorgeous grin again as she dropped the DVD's in my lap. "Pick one of those while I get some more wine."

I skimmed through the discs and found she was right, I did like most of them. I picked one at random and put it in the player. Emma came back with another bottle of wine. As the movie started I kissed her forehead as we cuddled up again.

"Em," I said quietly as we settled down again, "I don't think I should come around again until Friday."

"WHAT!?" She sat up quickly. "What are you talking about? Why not?"

"Apart from you wearing me out..."

"Getting you fit remember."

"Apart from that," I grinned, "I just thought that maybe we shouldn't rush headlong into this. You know, keep it fresh, not ruin it."

"What do mean 'rush'? It's taken seven years to get here."

"That's what I mean, we shouldn't waste that."

"Okay, I can see what you're getting at," Emma grudgingly agreed, "but I don't want you going all moody and insecure on me. You call me everyday."

"Of course I will. I wasn't proposing we stop, just take it steady. Now come back here and watch the film."

---

By Friday afternoon I was regretting being sensible and was looking forward to being with Emma once more. Although we talked to each other every day it wasn't the same as being together. On the plus side I hadn't felt insecure once, her calling had seen to that. Just the sound of her voice keeping me convinced that we were for real. I had phoned her just before I left for her place with a change of clothes in a bag. She'd asked if I was properly rested now in a typically teasing way, giving me the impression she was determined to wear me out over the weekend. She also said she had a set of keys for me so this was the last time she'd have to buzz me in. To be honest that had never bothered me; I felt that it gave her a little warning that I was there. As Emma let me through the front door this last time she said she'd leave the flat door open again and I was to come straight in. I walked through the door half wondering what she had planned now.

And stopped and stared open-mouthed at the sight before my eyes. Emma was knelt on the floor of her little hallway, her arms cuffed behind her, a gag in her mouth, wearing a beautiful red party dress. The dress was exquisite. The bodice was lacy and more or less see-through. I could definitely see her nipples through the tight-fitting material. The skirt was silk or satin and would have hung to just above her knees if she was standing. Two post-it notes were stuck on her forehead covering her eyes. One said 'It's time for you to take my ass', the second 'and don't damage the dress'. I peeled off the notes and looked into eyes shining with barely suppressed excitement.

"Are you sure Em? And I don't mean about the dress." I said softly. She nodded her affirmation. "All right then, but not here. The bedroom will be better." She nodded again as I helped her stand. She was wearing high-heeled shoes that matched the red of the dress.

I led her to the bedroom where I could tell she had planned carefully; there was a tube of KY and the key to the handcuffs under the bedside lamp. I picked up the key and sat Emma down on the edge of the bed.

"Em, if I'm going to follow your notes the dress has to come off." She shook her head vigorously. "Em you're practically drooling on it already." She glanced down and her shoulders sagged in defeat. "I'll take you out to dinner tomorrow; you can wear the dress then, okay?" She nodded slowly. It only took a moment to uncuff her and slip the wonderful dress off. I picked it up and put it on a likely-looking hanger. I turned and looked at Emma, who was now completely naked having kicked off her shoes. I briefly wondered if I should be letting her secret desires rule our love life. 'Why not?' I thought. 'I'm enjoying them too'. But two at the same time, especially these two? I stroked her cheek, her intense eyes looking apprehensive now. "Are you absolutely certain about this Em? I just feel we should leave the gag and cuffs for another time." Her head dropped and a sound like 'Ohay' came from behind the gag. I took it out of her mouth. "Was that you agreeing with me?" I asked kindly.

"Yes it was. Maybe two new things at once would ruin things." She admitted. "I just wanted to do something special for you."

I smiled.

"Everything you do for me is special Emma. And we have the rest of the weekend to play with the gag and cuffs."

"Except when you take me to dinner."

"Well, maybe...." I teased and then laughed at the surprised look on her face. "Only kidding." I smirked, putting the cuffs and the gag to one side. "Now then, where were we?"

"We were preparing to get your lovely dick up my bum." She smiled, her disappointment vanishing.

"Oh yes, I remember. But first...."

I leant forward, kissing her and pushing her down onto the bed. As she lay back I trailed more kisses down her lithe young body, briefly suckling on her tits and teasing her belly-button before continuing down until I reached the trimmed arrow of pubic hair. As I pushed my tongue into her moistening slit Emma began to writhe and moan beneath my touch, wrapping her legs around my head. I wetted my right forefinger and then started to tease the pink starfish of her ass with it before easing it into her last virgin hole up to the first knuckle. Emma gasped at the intrusion.