A Long Trip To Nowhere Important Pt. 01

Story Info
Sasha starts her space road trip...being raided by pirates.
5.1k words
4.48
8.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aguinness
aguinness
43 Followers

Note: This series uses characters from 3DX artist Dizzydills. However, it is not set in any of his storylines. Feel free to treat it as a fan work or as an independent story.

Thanks to Bianca Rose for editing this story.

*****

Part 1: Pirate Raid

Sasha Freelane wasn't a day away from the Solar System before things got silly.

She was listening to some audio broadcast about cultural history in her ship, the Lazy Brown Dog, her vessel of choice on this road trip. Suddenly she felt it slow. The Light Lanes, which enabled low-light speed travel through the Oort Cloud and its various colonies, shut off in the local area. Right then, she understood what was going on - her self-defense training courses before she left Earth taught her what to expect. The woman jumped into action and assessed her location: 10 minutes at max cruise speed to the nearest light gate. At some point, she would be caught.

She made it about five minutes before an anti-cruise missile exploded on contact off her stern, 7 o'clock high. The ship slowed to a max speed of about 300 km/h with her cruise engines offline. Not fast enough for what bore down on her: Three zoomers. Small vessels, lightly armed and armored, barely fit two pirates in them. But they're very fast, agile, and have light drives and universal docking clamps. They're meant to serve one purpose: Hijacking.

Sasha picked up on them, and decided to get clever by pulling her emergency stop. If they didn't match speed, they'll overshoot, and she could pick them off before they had a chance to turn around and maneuver. However, the trick only worked on one zoomer, where she made quick work of its engines with her ship's guns, sending it adrift. The other two immediately saw through the ruse and slowed as well.

"Dammit," Sasha muttered under her breath. It would be at least another 3 minutes before her cruise engines restored power and she could escape. She tried to maneuver the Lazy Brown Dog away from the zoomers, but they were just too quick for her to keep away from them. She heard the clunk of magnetic cables hit the top of her ship, aiming for the emergency port. However, it took another two minutes for her to hear the second set attached to the main dock. Two zoomers were able to get a hold of her ship, which meant at least 4 pirates. She realized she had an advantage over the pirates: They couldn't ambush her at the same time. At least, in theory. It's unlikely they were that coordinated.

Sasha rushed over to her bunk space and opened up a locker, brushing aside her short dirty blond hair. She pulled out her personal laser pistol and a gauss rifle she had little practice on. It'd be enough to take out two aliens at a time. Then she moved into position below the first dock. She would have to be quick on the trigger: The training courses taught her they'd occasionally drop smoke flares to throw off defenders. Of course, she was rather vulnerable, wearing only a black tank top barely containing her ample chest and tiny khaki shorts. With the adrenaline came a bit of fear.

After a moment, she heard the inevitable beeps that indicated her docking doors being overridden, and aimed. Her hands shook a bit. The training courses hadn't really prepared her for real-life scenarios, just simulations. The moment the doors opened and she saw the vague darkness within, she fired a quick shot, the recoil throwing her off. She heard a single scream, only to see another alien move. Without thinking, she fired another shot blindly. Somehow, she heard another scream, with a pistol falling into her ship. It seemed like both aliens were disabled, if not dead. She could not believe her luck, since she thought she missed each time.

Sasha knew she wouldn't have that much time to get rid of the first zoomer. So she merely reset the lock and sealed the door shut for the time being. She then picked up the pistol that fell: Teloan Model 8. She's handled those a couple times in planning her "road trip." She made some setting adjustments, reset the auto-pilot, and waited for the inevitable second ambush to close things out.

A few moments later, the main door opened, and two pirate aliens burst with pistols. "NOBODY MOVE!" Sasha yelled, aiming at both of the aliens' heads.

"You surrounded, earth-woh-man," said one of the aliens. The accent was gravelly, low and bellowing.

"Oh, you mean by your two dead buddies, and the other two guys who are just drifting away right now?" she said. "Good luck trying to take this ship from me."

The other alien spoke frustratingly, but in awe. The one that spoke to Sasha responded in kind. She could make out just enough to understand they were being crude to her...and lewd.

Sasha smiled. "You know," she said, "with the way you're talking about me, if you just threw your pistols back into your ship, we could have a proper flirt. How about that?"

The aliens were stunned that not only could she understand them, but was interested in what they were saying. Usually the Earth aliens were too stupid to even understand their broken Earth tongue. "This some trap?" one of them asked.

"No," Sasha replied. "It's just us three. And really, there's no need for further violence. But there's always time for a bit of fun."

The two aliens grunted at one another for a moment, then hesitantly threw their weapons back into their ship.

Sasha couldn't believe her luck. "Usually that's my cue to just shoot you," she said, stepping back, "But today...I'm feeling a bit randy. So I'll stick to my word." She smiled as she stored her guns in the locker she had them in, then punched a code to seal off the main dock.

Then she approached the two aliens, checking them out. They stood half a head above her, a strange weave of scale and muscle. They were rather broad-chest and strapping. Their arms and legs maintained that weave, each bending at odd angles. The hands, six fingers with two thumbs, had pointed ends that resemble claws, but were semi-soft. Their fierce stance and disposition had a rather attractive quality to her. She bit her lip as she walked in front of them.

"So let me ask you," she said luridly, "How many times have you two had sex with an earth-woh-man?" She made sure to match their odd accent.

"Five," said one. "Seven," said the other.

"Gooood!" Sasha nibbled on her finger. "I like lovers with experience." She giggled at that. "And what would you say about earth-woh-mans? How do they feel?"

"Soft...warm...squishy." "Wet...good!"

Sasha laughed. "I like the sound of that," she said. She stepped between them and sized them up. It was not even a day into her road trip, and she was already doing this? This was going to be a fun ride.

She walked back suggestively, despite wearing fairly informal clothing. "Now, I know why you boys came after my ship and I, and you know that I could just get rid of you fairly quickly," she said, taking on a lusty tone. "But why don't we forget about all that for a while? Nothing between us but our clothes, and quite frankly I'm not fond of wearing mine. Let's just have some fun, shall we?"

"Serious?" the alien was aroused but confused.

"Serious," Sasha replied.

The two aliens looked at each other for a moment. They then gestured to each other. "We deal."

Sasha's eyes lit up. "Great!" she said. "I was hoping you'd fuck me."

"But you small," said one of the aliens.

Sasha chuckled, then spoke in their tongue a phrase that set the tone. "Aawf li'kah." Don't hold back.

The two aliens grunted, understanding. They approached Sasha and grasped her clothes roughly. Within 5 seconds, there was nothing left on her body except a smile on her face and her arms instinctively covering herself up in a somewhat provocative pose. Their aggressiveness turned her on.

One pirate grasped Sasha's chin and twisted it towards his face. He lunged his tongue deep into her mouth, practically thrusting it in there. For a moment, she thought she would gag on it, but it didn't happen. Whether or not it was because her gag reflex failed or there was something special about his tongue, the mystery aroused her. The tongue itself, while a bit rough, was made of little villi that almost functioned on their own. The villi asserted themselves inside Sasha's mouth and tongue, providing her with sensations she never thought she had in her. Yielding completely to him, she opened her mouth as much as she could. This allowed him to plunge further down her throat, as a sensual spark cascaded down her body, causing her pussy to twitch. She looked forward to the other pirate using his tongue on it.

Sasha would not have to wait long, for the other pirate, kneeling in front of her, pushed her legs apart and groped at her exposed pussy. It was clear he was still a bit lacking in experience, since he fumbled trying to find her clit. But what he lacked in skill he made up in aggression, as the stretching and pinching of her pussy lips made her wet. Eventually, he found her clit, and the first touch sent sparks throughout her body, causing her to tremble immensely. She broke from her kiss long enough to remark "Fuck, just like that, boy..." before being roughly yanked back to her paramour's lips and tongue. She embraced him, leaving her chest exposed for his hands to fondle. He wasted no time, grabbing her tits, pulling, stretching, tweaking her hardened nipples. The intensity of his assault made her squeal. It was not painless, but the mixture of signals in her body made the experience enjoyable.

The standing pirate eventually broke from the kiss and slid his tongue down her neck. Sasha moaned. "That's it...yesss," she uttered, placing one hand on his head, pushing him down. Meanwhile, the kneeling pirate placed a long finger deep inside her pussy while playing with her clit using his dual thumbs. His tongue streaked across her skin, mixing saliva with sweat. She struggled to keep up with their actions. Finally, the standing pirate found his mark, hovering his mouth over one of her luscious nipples. He clamped down on it.

The sudden spike of pain unexpectedly took Sasha over the edge. Her body quivered and buckled as she let out a squeal from all the intensity overwhelming her body. Moreover, she felt her pussy pulsate, letting out liquid that surprised her and her other paramour. But relief washed over her as she understood what she was doing. It had been a couple years since she last squirted. She thought she couldn't do it anymore, but it turns out she was wrong. She just needed to be something she hadn't been for a while: A deviant. A pervert. A slut.

She didn't have time to rest entirely, as the kneeling pirate wanted a taste of what just came out of her pussy. His tongue was similar to the other alien's, which is just what Sasha needed to go on. "Fuck!" she yelped as she felt those little fingers brush and squirm against her pussy and clit. The tongue was wide as it was long, and she felt everything at once. She shuddered a little bit.

The other pirate stopped the cunnilingus for a moment, though, by pulling Sasha away, much to her dismay. He pointed to the bed that served as Sasha's. She smiled, and quickly punched a code on the side panel nearby. Suddenly, gears started whirring as another bed moved out from just underneath hers. It then lifted up to lock into place, lengthening the bed. It was the only modification to the ship she had done.

Sasha laid back on the bed, knowing the new addition would support the three of them.

She breathed heavily and moaned, eagerly awaiting their next move. The previously standing pirate, hovered over her face, as did his cock: A strangely shaped shaft, reminding her of corn cobs with its bumpy ridges. It had a bit of a twist to it, almost like a corkscrew, and glistened due to a unique secretion coming from the ridges. She licked it a little, and appreciated the earthy, malty taste.

Just then she felt the tongue of the other alien, once more. She let out a yelp of joy as the pirate went down on her with increased ferocity. Pushing back, her head reached the edge of the bed, almost ready to fall off. She squealed as he devoured her wet and willing cunt like a meal. She arched her back, unwilling to hold back any sexual impulse. She didn't understand it in her head, but this was what her body yearned for, far more than anything else.

The words spilled out of her mouth. "Oh, fuck, that's so good, that's so fucking good," she said. "Mmmm, c'mon baby, make me cum, make me cum, make me cum! Woo! God, I love alien sex. Fuck, just like that, oooo..."

Sasha took a few more licks of the alien's cock, but it was very clear he was demanding more from her. She merely gave a leery smile. "How about it, big boy?" she asked. "Are you going to stand there, or are you going to shut me the fuck up with that big cock of yours?"

The alien, answering what he thought was an insult, lifted Sasha's head, aimed his cock at her open, waiting mouth, and shoved it right down her throat. She had no time to react or even gag...not that she wanted to. Her body unconsciously yearned for such fierceness, such crude, bestial action. The secretion from the alien's cock certainly helped matters by inadvertently tickling parts of her throat while she swallowed it. Combined with the fullness that widened her throat the point of nearly choking, there was no escaping this wonderful feeling. Her eyes rolled back in pleasure, feeling sparks blow up in the back of her head as another, smaller, orgasm rippled through her body. A bit of fluid leaked out for the other alien to enjoy.

There had been times recently where Sasha was in such a compromising position. It was the consequence of an "affair" that wasn't truly an affair. She didn't care for it, and was tired of it. But she endured for the sake of her career. Until it wasn't a career but just a tedious form of getting paychecks. She yearned for the stars, leading her to this moment.

This was different. As one alien churned his cock with a certain malice, Sasha delighted at feeling the bulge in her throat with no control over it whatsoever. As the other alien denied Sasha any reprieve through his constant torments with his tongue, she wiggled her cunt around, goading him. The fire in her loins grew, and she sought to let it overwhelm her body completely. She felt utterly dominated by these aliens in a way that she could never have on Earth. There were no power dynamics to think about, no weirdness, no rules and boundaries, no mindfuckery. Just unbridled lust enabled by mere strength.

Soon, the alien Sasha faced grunted, and his cock straightened, stretching deeper down Sasha's gullet. Surprised by the hot fluid spurting straight down into her stomach, she buckled, held only in place by his hand on her throat. But such forcefulness only served to push her over the edge once again. Her chest burned red with pleasure as she squeaked through the cock in throat, her legs flailed as they could not stay on the bed. Her back arched to a near-perfect half circle from all her quivering. She could barely control her arms, clawing into her sheets.

Finally, the wave passed, and slowly the alien withdrew his cock. Because of its functionality, there wasn't any cum on the tip, denying Sasha a taste as it left her mouth. Being able to breathe normally again, Sasha struggled to put together words.

"That...that was amazing, boys," she said. "I want more."

Sasha felt the second alien withdraw, much to her dismay. The fire in her loins had not come close to letting up. But the two pirates had other ideas. They switched sides, their cocks both out and rock hard. The first alien effortlessly flipped her over, making her yelp in the process, then pulled up her fine ass. He grabbed her arms, pinning them to her back, and aimed his cock to her inviting, dripping cunt.

"Please," she begged, knowing her place. "Please, fuck me. My body is yours."

The alien answered by thrusting his cock in a singular swift motion.

The feeling of alien cock entering her body for the first time in her life overwhelmed Sasha. For so long, she was held down by who she was: born in a tube, denied opportunity despite her talents, forced into mediocre situations, living on a planet that cared little for her kind. Despite being human, she never felt it. When she left Earth, she knew that this trip meant severing everything she knew about it. This was the first step.

By letting...no, by begging this alien to enter her cunt, Sasha broke that secret Earth taboo, one that condemned interspecies relations. With it, she was forever stripped of her homeworld identity as a human. To them, Sasha Freelane was now just another alien, being fucked by other aliens. Adding to their disgust would be the simple fact that Sasha was not only willing, but an active participant, letting them use her body as a toy.

"I'm an alien now," she mouthed.

For the first time in her life, she felt free. Liberated. No longer did she need to meet anyone's expectations, for she was no longer one of them. She was her own self, nothing more. She could do or be whatever she wanted to be. She could enjoy this immensely.

Sasha welcomed this moment of liberation with an orgasm. But this one felt different. It was like the fire in her loins moved around in her body, causing her to twitch and spasm in odd spots, making them sensitive to touch. Areas such her back, belly, arms...throat. She moaned softly, feeling no urge or pressure to scream, squeal, or yell. It was an intoxicating type of ecstasy, even when restrained.

Meanwhile, the alien that entered her began moving in earnest. His cock had unique properties: It was capable of taking on unique shapes while maintaining its hardness. In this case, it coiled up like a spring, widening and filling more of her pussy. Her eyes lit up in joy as it hit all the right spots. He moved roughly but slowly, wanting to enjoy this experience as long as he could.

On the other side of Sasha's bed, the second alien waited long enough, and tilted her head downward, looking for his turn to enjoy oral. She looked up to him, her view upside-down, with pleading eyes and an open, ready mouth. "Please," she uttered with an innocence that was hard to reject. He answered in kind, sliding his cock down her throat. She let out a hearty growl, as his cock rubbed against the tingle in her throat, sending pleasurable shivers throughout her body like a G-spot.

For a couple of moments, the three aliens enjoyed the rough play with one another on Sasha's bed. The woman, greatly indulging in her skewering, for a moment briefly regretted killing the other two pirates in the beginning of the raid. Then she would have herself a nice old gangbang. But then she remembered there were more where they came from. If she really wanted it, there would be a time and place for it.

Still, this was an incredible experience already, her animalistic desire thriving and growing off the aggressive, dominating tendencies that were simply the nature of this species. The way the alien in front of her bed immobilized her with his massive claw-like hands, leaving her at the complete mercy of his thrusts into her cunt. The way the other alien behind them casually gripped the back of her head with his giant hand while facefucking her, oblivious to her choking. The way their movements were uncoordinated and completely independent of one another, leaving her mind unable to focus on the sensations. All it did was submerge Sasha in a once-unspeakable sea of pleasure, where orgasms didn't so much start and end as just...exist. Though perhaps that was also her lightheadedness from the lack of air.

Finally, the other alien let out a grunt and his cock unraveled, like his partner's, down Sasha's gullet. This time, the experience was a bit different. He pulled out before completing his first ejaculation, giving a splash of his cum all over her face and some coated in her mouth. The taste was interesting: Like a decent stout she had recently, though a bit thicker. She licked some of it off her lips as air re-entered her lungs.

aguinness
aguinness
43 Followers
12