A Long Trip To Nowhere Important Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But this was no respite. The alien who just ejaculated stood up and playfully flipped the woman up, sending her and her other partner tumbling over. Sasha, now free from her captor but also his amazing cock, yelped, almost falling off the bed. She giggled a little while turning over to smile at her paramours, then felt his claw-like fingers grasp her ankles and pull her back to the duo while she squealed. In the process, her ass slid onto his hard, curved head. There, sitting up, she watched something interesting happen, while the tongue of the alien below her got a taste of her cunt. The alien who shoved her got on top of his pirate partner, and placed his cock next to his partner's. Suddenly, the two cocks started twitching and reshaping themselves in different forms. Sasha was mesmerized by the spectacle until finally, the two cocks coiled around each other tightly, forming a much bigger one.

Sasha's eyes widened. It was so strange and surreal to see something like this, and to see two presumably male aliens so willingly do this to themselves for little reason other than someone else's pleasure. She was so amazed by it she almost didn't notice the other tongue licking her pussy at the same time. Then she remembered she wasn't on Earth anymore, nor human for that matter. Why would Earth norms on sex apply? Either way, she was aroused, especially since she knew instantly where that combined cock was going.

The alien she was sitting on lifted her butt and slid it towards he and his partner's combined cock, wedging her between their rough, rugged carapaces. Soon, she felt the combined cock close to her pussy just by the sheer heat it emitted. She wriggled her cunt, and for a brief moment used one of her hands to spread her pussy lips wide. She was eager to submit to them, eager to let them finish her off completely. Her orgasm had yet to subside.

The two pirates teased her briefly. Perhaps it was because they hadn't figured out how to make this skill work on human women before now. Regardless, it compelled Sasha to beg. "Please," she said, "Please use this wet hole in front of you to cum." She was rather surprised at the sincerity of her submissive request.

Regardless, they obliged. Suddenly, Sasha felt a massive amount of intense but not painful heat enter her body through her cunt. The cock, so thick it was wider than her fist, felt amazing, already hitting several of her erogenous spots. It got even better as they pressed inward, repeating the same coiling trick as before. Sasha's pussy had never been as full in her entire life as it was at that point.

But her eyes widened, as it got even better. For one, the standing alien, needing to position himself properly, pressed hard against Sasha. She loved the tight squeeze, so she relaxed her body even further, causing the two to nearly crush her body. Secondly, with each thrust, the heat from their combined cock spread into the woman as though her body were a heat sink. With it, Sasha shivered and gently moaned, her ecstasy continuing. It was as if they were pumping an orgasm into her.

Sasha shivered and trembled, letting out soft moans in the process as the fire spread throughout her body, and her vaginal muscles tried to attain the tightest grip of this stretching warping cock. She welcomed the intense heat going down her legs to her very toes. She felt it spread upwards into her tits, hardening them and making them feel rough against the tough hide of the alien above her. With each additional thrust, she felt infinite tingles spread from her spine outward on her, making even the slightest movement against the chest of the alien below her pleasurable. Finally, it spread up her neck and into her head, where multiple sparks and explosions littered behind her eyes. She didn't bother trying to ride this orgasmic wave, nor did she need to. Something else was happening to her. She was burning up, and enjoying every last second of it.

Finally, the intensity of Sasha's cunt became too much for the two pirates. They grunted, and the cocks unraveled slightly. While they poked at Sasha's cervix, it didn't feel painful at all. Perhaps these orgasms were designed to let this happen. She felt all the heat drain into her in the form of sticky cum invading her womb. It made her delirious with joy, feeling this unique warmth inside her. She purred and moaned. She even felt a slight bulge as the cum became excessive.

The two aliens turned over and slid Sasha off them. After a moment, they got up, no longer bound by their genitals. The woman watched in a haze, the smoldering embers of her orgasm fading. Cum mixed with her wetness dribbled out of her pussy onto the bed. She unconsciously spooned some up with her finger, and tasted it. She hadn't had something this good in a long time. It only made sense that she'd scoop some more and indulge in it. For a brief moment, she took stock. This was only her first time having sex while on this "road" trip...and it was already far better sex than she's had in years, if ever. She smiled in the afterglow.

"That was amazing!" Sasha said as she ran her sonic shower. The nice thing about the after sex on this ship was the clean-up could be as fast or slow or possible. In this case, it was a minute.

"Thank you for that," she said. "Was it good for you?"

The two pirates grunted in agreement.

"That's good." She finished up her shower. "You see? There was no need for violence. Plenty of fun could be had here."

"More fun elsewhere, earth woh-man," one of the aliens said.

Sasha cocked her head, her interest piqued. "Elsewhere?"

"Join us at our base," the other alien said. "You make great crew."

"How would that be more fun?"

"More of us," the first alien said. "We got a few toys. Many ways to make you feel good."

Sasha squinted. "Why should I just join you? How do I know this isn't just some trap to enslave me?"

"Bring your guns. We'll introduce you."

"And they won't be bothered by the fact I killed two of your brethren?" Sasha pointed upward to her other dock?

"Oh, Gareo and Ptzik?" The first alien looked up and shrugged. "It's fine. They were assholes."

"Always took too much!" The second alien said. "Never shared. You can replace them both."

Sasha chuckled. "So I'll be able to just walk on in and have more fun with all of you pirates? There's no catch?"

"Do you want a catch?" The second alien asked.

The question surprised Sasha. It also caused a stir in her pussy, which was still coming down from the recent activity.

The first alien took notice of her disposition. "So, join our crew," he said.

After a moment, Sasha answered, "Let me get a change of clothes." As the two pirates walked back into their zoomer, Sasha spent some time thinking about it, getting a new set of clothes from the replicator. What if she did join them? What awaited her there? They did say she could bring her guns, but still. And what would happen there?

Sasha changed into a one piece with a zipper on the front, grabbed her guns, and approached the zoomer docked to her ship. The two aliens were inside waiting for her. She stopped for a moment, by a panel. After a long moment to think, she made her move with a glint in her silvery-green eyes.

She punched a command in the panel. The doors on the dock seal shut. She punched another command, and her ship shook as it demagnetized the hull, detaching the two zoomers from her ship. She rushed over to the cockpit, and restored the cruise engines. By the time the pirates had a chance to even fire a missile at the Lazy Brown Dog, she was too far. Two minutes later, she was back in the Light Lanes, flying towards a deep-space station for rest.

Sasha laughed as she relaxed in her seat. Admittedly, that was a bit rude, since she could've just said "no." With that said, she could not deny being tempted at their offer. She didn't decide until the very last moment. Unzipping her one piece and touching herself, she thought about what could've been: Maybe she could've gotten the gangbang she wanted. Perhaps they could've gone further: After all, they did have some "toys" for her. But maybe there could be more to it: She could've become one of them, led them, become their queen. Lead more daring raids than her simple ship could offer. Maybe even breed some new pirates.

But that was for a different life...

Sasha knew that, if this was how her road trip would start—with such intense sex—things could only get hotter from here. There are so many world to visits, so many creatures to meet, so many things to fuck. Her body shivered at the thought of opening up to such new delights.

Then her stomach grumbled.

Sasha groaned. It had been a while since she ate before the pirates raided. She got out of her cockpit to fix something at the replicator. Everything seemed dull and uninteresting on her computer menu. But she had to make do. This was going to be a long trip.


12