A Long Way From Home

Story Info
Her first submission.
9.2k words
4.37
29.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Sarah, or Honeysuckle, as you know from my profile. Since we're just getting to know each other, I would like to tell you more, but you have to ask for it. What else do you want to know?" She asked with a little bit of an alluring tease in her voice. He had given her the number to call, and she did after she thought about it for a long few minutes.

"Where were you born?" The masculine voice that stirred something in her memories and something a little further south asked quietly.

I was born in southern Indiana, and if you get me talking or sometimes if I'm tired enough or had a couple glasses of wine, I slip back into my southern accent... I also spent a lot of time in Kentucky, where I picked up many of my bad language habits. I tend to give more information that many ask for, and I have been described as a "chatty Kathy..." She trialed off as she realized she was doing it again.

He chuckled, a low and delicious sound in her ear. "Where are you now?" He asked just as quietly.

"Well... I decided to lie down on my bed. My computer chair isn't really comfortable for phone calls, and..." damn it, she had to stop this.

Silence on the other end.

"Hello? I didn't lose you did I?" She asked anxiously.

"No." He sounded like he was inhaling deeply. She waited, and heard the deep exhale, the sigh of a smoker. He had just taken a drag.

"Well," she said uncomfortably "what else do you want to know?" And she waited.

After the long pause, he finally asked "You don't mind if I smoke, do you?"

"I don't smoke, but I guess not. They're your lungs... and it's your health and you're money..." She was doing it again. She hated silence, really, so she tended to fill it with useless chatter. It was a very bad habit, and she had had it since her early childhood, after her family's long bouts of reflective silence for spiritual purposes.

"Yes, they are, but if you would meet me, you would probably be around it. You're not one of those people who would refuse to meet in a bar, are you?"

She thought about it for a moment. The first time she was really silent. Was he asking her to meet him, or did he just want to know whether she would be around cigarette smoke? "No, I mean, I go to bars fairly often, but I just choose not to smoke."

"Do you pick many men up in those bars?" He asked quietly.

"Never!" Well, I overdid that one...

"What do you mean? You seemed to answer that very quickly. Doth thou protest too much? You're not a slut, are you?"

"I'm not a slut, I promise." She said quickly "I have never picked up a man in a bar. I always go out with my friends, and even if they have picked men up, they call me Sarah the Prude, or Miss Prissy. It's not that I have a hard time with men, I generally attract men, but I guess that I can tend to drive them away with my chattiness..."

She heard that low chuckle again. As she was lying on her back diagonally across the bed, she began to knead her breasts and nipples. She silently wondered what her friend on the other end would say about her need to touch herself. She never picked up the men in the bars because she never knew if they would treat her the way she wanted to be treated. She never wanted to be treated poorly, be she did want it a little rough sometimes, demanding was fine. The thing is that she secretly thought that she might actually be a slut. She did everything in her power not to be; including dressing the part her friends accused her of, a prude. She even worked part-time in the library...

He inhaled deeply again, bringing her back to her senses. She listened intently for him to say something... "I bet there are ways to keep you mouth occupied, slow the chattiness... Are you this chatty in bed?"

"Well, I guess you could say that I am in bed now... what do you think?"

"I think that I could come up with a few ways to keep your mouth occupied."

"Oh, yeah? How might that be?" Now she was chastising herself for wanting to know, as well as playing along.

"Well, you could be given something to..." She waited with her breath held "keep your mind off of words. Or there's always something to actually keep your mouth occupied. You wouldn't try to talk with your mouth full, would you Sarah? But there's my favorite of keeping your mouth and your mind occupied."

So far, he was the man of her dreams, but she was speechless, how did she deal with this kind of teasing? She only knew about sex through romance novels and internet sites... Yes women look at porn sites too. She didn't know what to say to him, though.


He chuckled. "Do you know that you're breathing faster now that you did earlier when you were chatting?"

She hadn't realized that she was. She however did realize that she was quiet.

"Um..." She couldn't think of what to say.

"Are you willing to answer any of my questions honestly? No lying or leading me on?"

"Well, I don't think that I will be giving you my social security number, but I will answer most of the questions you ask..."

"Promise?" He asked with a teasing tone.

"Um-hum"

After a long pause and another drag he asked "what does your bedroom look like?"

Ok, he was taking a step back from the sexual innuendo. She could handle that. It would give her time to calm down a bit. "Well, it's the typical graduate student bedroom. The furniture is mismatched, the bed old and squeaky, and the drawers halfway broken. The four-poster bed is the same second-hand bed that my parents bought for me when I turned 16. I've had it for 10 years. By all accounts, it's a sturdy antique."

"What color have you painted the walls?"

"I painted them to match one of the colors in the bedspread, they're an aqua color."

"What's your favorite color?"

"I'd have to say blue, like my eyes."

"Oh, yes, those lovely captivating eyes from your photograph on-line."

It wasn't a question, so she didn't have a response. She waited.

"How many men have slept with in your bed, that sturdy, squeaky antique?"

"Um..." She didn't want to embarrass herself.

"You promised to answer my questions truthfully." He said it very simply, not accusing or taunting.

"I have never had a man in my bed. Not even in high school. Not even one of my brothers"

"I don't know if I believe you."

"I don't lie, I promise. I've never even had sex......" There it was. The embarrassing tale that she never told. Why would she want this man that she had barely known and only known him as the White_Knight_07 to know her deepest saddest secret?

The only reaction he had was to tell her "Sweet dreams." And he hung up.

She stared at the phone for the longest time. Why had she told this man that she was a virgin? Why reinforce the stereotype that the library assistant graduate student was not only a sexual prude but a virgin. She felt a tear trail down her cheek. This was stupid. She was the last 26 year old virgin out there. All of her friends from high school were at least married, even if they didn't have kids, yet. Some of them actually had kids that were going on 5.

She went to the fridge and pulled out a low-priced wine. It was hard to afford the good things of life on a graduate assistant's budget. Most of her monthly stipend simply went to the rent, let alone anything to improve her life. She refused to have a roommate at 26. She grew up with a roommate (she was one of 7 kids, the middle child no less). She poured herself a generous glass of wine. After three glasses, she was quite woozy, but very interested in her e-mail messages. She had none when she opened her account. Sighing and ready to logout, she noticed her inbox flashing that she had a new message. Thinking that it was probably a junk mail, she was ready to send it to the junk folder to be deleted by the free service at some later date. She glanced at the subject: None. She glanced at the name: Aaron Jones... She didn't recognize it either. Having a nice wine buzz, she didn't worry about phishing or even viruses. She opened the e-mail.

Sarah,

I have been watching you for a very long time. I also enjoyed our conversation this evening. We will have to find a way to keep your mouth and mind occupied at some point, but I enjoy the chatter when it's appropriate. The name is for real, and I am White_knight_07 from the datinggame.com. I have seen you on campus, and I have seen you in the bars. I know that you don't take men home. If you are willing to meet with me, please let me know by following my directions.

I am not stalking you, but I will be watching. Tomorrow, when you go to work, wear a skirt (black). Wear stockings under the skirt to meet the dress code, but do not wear panties or pantyhose. Wear black shoes, high-heeled if you have them (I've never seen them before). Wear a thin bra, no padding. I want to see how much of you is actually natural. Wear a white blouse. Now, I know that this will go with your prudish attire, but I wonder what your nature is. I know it is rare, but I would like for you to spend some time on your makeup and hair style in the morning. I know what you look like when you do, and I want the rest of the library to see it.

Is it true what they say about librarians?

If you do as I say, I will come to the circulation desk and check out an item. You will recognize my name by my ID, and we will meet face-to-face in a very public location. If you like what you see, like I do, maybe we can take a date. Also, if you do as I ask, you will be treated as any woman like you should be: With a strong, gentle hand. There is nothing wrong with virginity, and sometimes it's nice to know you were there first.

As I said, let me know by following my directions.

Aaron

At first, she thought she was imagining the e-mail, but that wasn't possible. She was wide awake. She realized that she didn't have stockings in the nude color, but only black. She never wore them, and she thought they were a gag gift. They were in a box about a week ago on her porch. There was a white rose attached to it. At the time she was exchanging instant messages with the W_K_07, but she hadn't even agreed to speak with him on the phone. What should she do? Oh my, was she curious. She had the option. She didn't have to dress that way. She could just wear her normal brown suit, or the gray one... She didn't have to wear the skirt and all the other trappings she had been directed too. She wondered if she had ever met this man before. Something about his voice thrilled her, but yet sounded familiar. There was no picture on line, and it sounded like she would only have her curiosity met if she went through with his directions. What thrilled her the most, he didn't seem to have a problem with her virginity. Most guys wanted some sort of experience.

She lay back on her bed, this time under the covers. As she continued to think about the meeting, and wondering what he looked like, she fell asleep and dreamed.

*******

After a hard night's sleep, she woke at 8:30 in the morning. She had never been a morning person, so she voluntarily took evening classes and worked alternative evenings. She didn't have to be to the library until 11:00. Though she loved to save water and resources of the earth, she decided on a long bubble bath to clear her head. The apartment that she was renting was once a four or five bedroom home. Since then, it had been converted into three apartments; she still had the original bath. A claw-footed tub. She loved it. After adding a liberal amount of honeysuckle scented bubble bath, she relaxed into the tub. Could she have met Aaron before? What could she have done to entice him to follow her? What did she have that he wanted? Should she go along with what he wanted? She wanted to, but she felt as if she were a chicken when it comes to men. She decided she would go along. After all, it seemed from the e-mail that she could break it off if she didn't want to continue. Strong but gentle, huh? What did that actually mean?

At 9:30, she finished rinsing her hair and began to dry off. She looked at her shaved pussy in the mirror. She never really liked the feel of hair down there, and always kept it soft and smooth. She had never had anyone look at it, not even the doctor. She wasn't on birth control, her bible-thumping parents had told her that it was against God to prevent or stop a pregnancy... they also told her it was against the law of God to think the way she thought (what they didn't know couldn't hurt them). She had supremely disappointed her family when she went to college rather than taking a job and getting scholarships for college. They thought that she should marry a good boy that went to their church, not to mention that boy was about 8 years older than she was and still living with his parents. She never really talked to him, and he always stayed to himself. She didn't see that the same way. Now that she was in graduate school several hundred miles away, wore pants on occasion, and had trimmed her hair to a healthy length, her parents didn't want to have anything to do with her. That she had the occasional drink at the local bars was a nail in the coffin to them. Enough of dwelling on her past-life...

She went to the computer to check her e-mail, just to make sure the library hadn't needed her earlier. There was another e-mail from Aaron Jones. Her White_knight? It seemed it was.

Sarah,

Has your curiosity been enough for you to come as I requested? Are you still trying to decide? Have you bathed yet in that Honeysuckle scent you love so much? I love it too. I think of how sweet you could be after you bathe how sweet you would taste to me. Has the curiosity gotten the best of you, yet? Did you dream of me last night?

Are you wondering where I have seen you, where I see you, and why I picked you? If so, you will need to see me, to see me, you will have to follow my directions. That is the only way we will meet. If you are willing to continue with this flirtation... I will see you later.

WK

Hmmm... She would see.

She used her lightly scented lotion (honeysuckle) everywhere except her face. Her creamy complexion on her face wouldn't handle a normal body lotion and took expensive cosmetics clear the acne that she had until the age of 21. She always was a little self conscious of that. Those cosmetics took the rest of her monthly stipend, leaving her to use some student loans to live on. Not that she lived well, but she lived comfortably. Her telephone and internet were extra comforts in life which were somewhat necessary.

At 9:50, she was digging in the back of the closet for the sinful shoes that she bought on clearance two years ago and had only warn a few times. They were black, high-heeled, and gorgeous. She thought that they may be too dressy for work. She grabbed the softest looking black skirt she had in the closet. It was almost ankle length, but soft and flowing. The white blouse was very plain but tailored to her figure. The bra was the bra she always wore for the 38C's that her parents had also hated. She hoped that her co-workers would believe that she date after work when the library closed at 6:00... or an appointment?

At 10:05 she was removing the curlers from her hair. She flipped her head upside down gave it a bit of a toss. She'd always had thick hair that held curls well. This gave her head a very large look... she took the brunette curls in her hand and tamed them in to an up-do. She didn't have much make-up because of her sensitive skin, but used eyeliner, shadow and mascara. She had some lip gloss and made due with that.

She dressed and let herself out of her apartment. She cursed again when she realized that her landlord had not yet fixed the lock on her apartment. She could lock her door, but if you moved the locked handle just right, the door came open anyways. When she was home, she would use the chain lock too, but she wasn't home... she couldn't add the extra lock to the door, she would call the landlord again today.

At 5:45, she still hadn't come across an Aaron Jones. She did her closing rounds, looking through the stacks to make sure there were no stragglers behind. She came across an attractive, 35ish man at a table in the corner. She spoke up "Sir, we'll be closing the library in a few minutes, if you would like to check anything out, I'll be at the circulation desk on the second floor."

He nodded and began to collect his things, she completed her rounds, including interrupting a pair of necking teens.

Still no Aaron Jones. At 5:55, she grabbed the keys to the door from the drawer, and turned back around to see the gentleman from the table standing there. He had several books, and was staring at her intently.

"Oh, Hello. I guess I didn't hear you come to the desk." She said with a smile. She took his card without looking at it, and scanned it into the computer. Jones, Aaron popped up into the patron name space. She just looked up at him. She could smell the faint smell of cigarette smoke. He was smiling, but staring at her intensely. She didn't know what to say.

"Cat got your tongue?" That very familiar voice had asked. "I'd like these books and to see you out by your car."

She just nodded. She was alone with this man. Shelley, the other desk clerk, had gone home with a headache fifteen minutes earlier. She checked his books out to him, and placed them in a bag. She was very scattered as she handed them back to him. He smiled and left the front door. All that she remembered about the card was that it was blue, the faculty color. It could be very bad for her to be involved with someone on the faculty. But what department was he in?

She locked the door and did one last sweep of the library. She heard books fall into the book drop and decided to leave them until tomorrow. She collected her purse from the closet that personnel stored their items in. There was a note with a small white rose bud attached. How, and when, did this get here? Her hand was shaking in anticipation when she opened the hand-written note.

Sarah,

I watched you today. You looked at every man in anticipation of my arrival. You have a sweet voice, and a sweet look about you. I am so pleased that you did what I asked. I would like you to prove to me that you are not wearing panties. Please meet me at your car.

WK

"Oh my God" she was glad she was alone.

She grabbed her belongings and let herself out the employee entrance. As the door locked behind her, she realized that she had nowhere to go but to her car. She started to walk hesitantly to her car. There was a black car; it looked to be a very new Camry sitting to the drivers' side of her rotting Ford. She continued to walk to the car, not staring at the Camry, or at least trying not to. As she opened the door to her car, there was another note... with another small rose bud. She reached down and opened it.

Come to the other car. Place your right foot on the edge of the passenger seat; lift your skirt to your hips. Place this message against your flesh. I would like to see your lips, if you feel at all comfortable with that. If not, I will just take the message. If you are no longer comfortable with this arrangement, you may get into your car and leave now.

She looked at the note for a very long time. Finally, she glanced up at the other car. She could not see through the dark tinting on the windows, but she knew he was watching her. She was so anxious. Should she continue? She opened the passenger door to the other car and bent to where she was eye-to-eye with Aaron. "You won't hurt me, will you?" She asked very unsure of herself and the situation.

"I will not do what you don't let me. What would I gain in hurting you, when I want you? Go ahead and follow the note's directions, or go to your car and go home. I will always give you the choice." He said quietly. He was tall, lean and muscular with dark curly hair and sharp facial features. She couldn't tell the color of his eyes. She placed her shoe on the seat as requested. Slowly she raised the hem of her skirt; suddenly realizing that he was in the perfect position to see whether she was wearing underwear or not, even if she tried to hide it. She took the note with her other hand and rubbed it against her mound. She was wet and the paper came away with her musky scent.