A Long Way from Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,249 Followers

"Are you even attracted to Richard?" She blurted out.

"Well. Ummm, I... "

"It's okay, he's so big and I'm not just talking about you know what. He can be intimidating but he's really more of a lamb rather than a wolf." She explained.

"Yeah I know. He's surprised me with his light touch a few times. And on the dance floor he was definitely in control but not overbearing, it got me... " I pulled up suddenly before I admitted it had got me hot and bothered and ready for Tom's later onslaught.

Julie gave me a knowing smile. "It's okay, I understand." The smile disappeared and was replaced with a more serious face. "I'm going to be straight with you Ashley. I want to fuck Tom again. There I said it. And I think you wouldn't mind getting up close and personal with Richard."

I made an attempt to interrupt but she stopped me.

"Just let me finish. We have an opportunity here but I don't want to push you into something you don't feel comfortable with. So I suggest we go to our bedrooms now. Brush our teeth and get ready for bed. After I've made sure the light is out, I'm going to come back to the foot of the stairs. If you come back down then we change places. After sex we leave the room we are in, meet back here and swap back."

I didn't say anything.

"It's completely up to you. If you don't come back down I go back to Richard."

With that she was gone leaving me still sitting at the table. Like a zombie I stood and went upstairs. The bedroom was dark, I could just see the lump Tom made under the covers but he made no effort to talk to me. After putting on a nightie I brushed my teeth. The whole time I stared into the mirror as my mind whirred through the arguments, for and against.

Next, I brushed my hair, my decision made, I wasn't going down stairs. But the nervous twist in my stomach told me it wasn't that cut and dried. I knew Tom wanted Julie, he might not say so but I knew. A part of me wanted to feel Richard's big rough hands sliding across my bare skin. To feel his bulk, his lust, his desire. To be a sexual object again and not just a wife. But I was a wife, and it was a silly plan, a teenage prank.

I flicked off the bathroom light and walked towards the bed. I was almost close enough to reach out and touch it when I stopped. The knot in my stomach was aching, my reasoning brain was saying get into bed. Desire was saying the opposite. Desire won out. I left the room and walked downstairs.

Julie was waiting at the bottom. We both wore nighties and nervous smiles.

"We'd better swap nighties," Julie said.

"But its dark."

"I haven't got anything that slinky." Julie replied lifting her oversized t shirt over her head. "Besides, this will make you smell like me and vice-versa."

Julie stood before me naked holding out her nightie, I could feel the color rising in my cheeks.

"Here," she continued thrusting the nightwear into my hand. "I'll turn around."

She did and I swapped, then handed her mine over her shoulder. She slipped it on then turned back around. Julie quickly embraced me, wishing me good luck, before moving up the stairs. She had gone up three before she stopped and whispered.

"See you back here in an hour... or so." And then she was gone.

I walked with leaden feet towards the guest bedroom. The door was opened slightly. I paused with my hand on the hallway light switch. Fuck, what was I thinking? Too far gone to turn back now. What could I do? March back upstairs and interrupt Julie and Tom's amorous advances saying 'hey Julie I've changed my mind." Wouldn't we look like a couple of desperate bitches. Isn't that what we were?

No time for second thoughts, I decided. I turned off the light and entered the room. Stray beams from an outside street light entered the room around a window blind and gave me enough light to see the black shapes of furniture in the room. I moved towards the bed. Doing as Julie had suggested, I got in with my back to the 'sleeping' Richard. As soon as I was settled the bed moved as he shifted behind me. A hand found the bottom of my nightshirt and lifted it exposing my butt. The unmistakable heat of an erect penis pressed against me.

Determined to stay in control I reached back and gripped it firmly. For the first time in a long time I had a strange cock in my hand. Freaking huge? It didn't seem that much bigger than Tom. Maybe it would once it was inside me. I stroked it for a bit as Richard pressed forward, it didn't seem that foreplay was on the agenda. I changed my position slightly, bending further forward and lifting my knees so my cunt was now more exposed to the hard cock in my hand. In this position as he thrust forward I let it slide along my pussy lips to get it wet.

As Richard began stoking his stomach hit my back. I let go of his member and slid my hand up his outer thigh in an effort to slow his movements. That's when I worked out what was going on. It wasn't Richards big thigh I had my hand on.

"What the fuck? " I gasped reaching for and turning on the bedside lamp.

"Ashley?" Tom bleated recoiling to the other side of the bed.

I jumped up and turned around to find Tom looking aghast with the sheet pulled up, rather comically, to his chin. We stared at each other neither of us speaking till Tom bravely spoke up.

"Great minds think alike?"

Just then there was a shriek from upstairs as the other couple in the house discovered the double switch.

"More like fools never differ I think." I retorted. "Come on loverboy, I want to sleep in our own bed."

We left the guest room and met the others at the foot of the stairs. Once again there was an awkward silence as we considered each other sheepishly. Julie cleared her throat as if she was going to say something but Richard jumped in first.

"We can put this down to a spur of the moment decision, but that moment has past." He put his arm around Julie and they stepped down and to the side so we could go up the stairs. "We'll see you in the morning."

Tom and I went up to bed and straight to sleep. There was no desire for any more shenanigans. The next morning we both got up and went downstairs to find a Richard in the middle of making breakfast. Julie came in just as we sat down so we ate together. The previous evenings bed-hopping wasn't discussed. Tom and I cleaned up while our guests finished packing and took their bags to the car.

We said goodbye where we had greeted them two days before. Julie and I hugged like good friends. Then she moved to Tom and gave him the full body press. I was distracted by it until Richard's big hand slapped my butt and gave it a squeeze.

"Hey," I gasped," I thought that was how you said hello not goodbye."

"You know, you're right." Richard said with a grin pulling me into his arms and pulling me close.

He actually lifted my feet off the ground and spun around as he kissed my cheek. I was shrieking with laughter as he came to a stop and he whispered fiercely in my ear.

"If I ever get the chance again I'd fuck you in a heartbeat."

Then he let me down but he kept hold of me tightly, so I slid down his front. Unless I was mistaken there was the beginnings of a very large erection poking into me as I went.

"Bye," I managed as I slipped away from him and back to my husband.

They got into their car tooted the horn, then backed out and were gone. Tom put his arm around me as we waved at them.

"How do you feel about a trip down under?" He asked when they had disappeared from sight.

"You promised me Paris in the springtime for our first big trip post-kids." I replied.

"Yeah, I did... didn't I," he said and I don't know for sure but I think I heard a tinge of regret.

One hour later I was on my back, Tom lay on top of me, spent. I lightly scratched his back as his breathing slowly returned to normal. I'd only gone upstairs to make the bed but Tom had followed me and one thing led to another... I traced the muscles in his shoulders and upper arms and before I knew it the thought of Richard's big arms popped into my head. Those, and the big lump that had pressed against me only a short time before. Maybe Australia wouldn't be too bad after all.

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,249 Followers