A Long Way From Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked her to the car, handing her in slowly. She was very sore, her legs and arms really were stiff. As she sat there, she realized her car had arrived. He had taken care of that, too.

In the heat of the day, she became drowsy and fell asleep in the front of the car. When she woke, she was much disoriented. They were in the woods again. She recognized it as the place they were last night, only now she saw a very large house made of stone and brick. It had antique windows and beautiful landscaping. It looked like a castle.

"Welcome to my house. With you I hope to make it a home."

He had a way of making her speechless, but this time she wasn't going to sound like a chattering fool... "It's beautiful. Will you show me around?"

He gave her a tour of the house, ending with the master bedroom. She was entranced. There was enough room to have 10 children, not that she could imagine that. There was a small room next to the master bedroom, at first, she thought it was a closet. When she walked into the small room, she realized that it was filled with toys, a bed, chains, handcuffs, and anything that she could imagine in her wildest dreams. She was breathless. As she turned around, he was closing the door.

"As you may have guessed, you are not the only one who has fantasies. I like that you want to be dominated. I always wondered. After last night, I know that this is perfect. This room was built years ago, but I wanted it the minute I saw the house. By all accounts it's soundproof. Would you care to try something for me?"

She nodded dumbfounded. She didn't know what to do. The room both thrilled her and scared her. He asked her to sit in a chair that looked much like a dentist's chair. She did and placed her hands on the end of the armrests. When she did, she must have pressed a release which caused braces to swing around her wrists. Suddenly, she looked up into his eyes. He smiled. "Don't worry. You will always be safe with me." He leaned forward to kiss her, and brought another gag to her mouth. It was round, like a tube. A hole in the middle, and padding where her teeth fit. She opened her mouth and allowed him to put it in. It wouldn't do much for sound, since there was a large hole in the middle, but she remembered him saying the room was soundproof.

"Sit up a little. I want to slide your skirt off. I can't keep tearing and cutting you out of your clothing."

She did as she was told.

"Are you wondering about the gag?" She nodded. "Well, it keeps your mouth occupied to limit the chatter, but it also keeps it open for other purposes." At her blank look, he sighed "You've never even given head, have you?" She shook her head no. "We'll have to take care of that, too."

After the skirt was taken down her legs, she looked into his eyes. She trusted him. He took a small whip with many different leather pieces on it. She half expected him to ship her, but he just trailed the delicious feeling soft leather against her bare thighs.

"If I release your wrists, will you take your bra and shirt off? Not touch the gag?" She nodded.

He released her hands. She sat still. He took her hands and helped her stand up.

"Now take it off." Softly demanding. He trailed the leather strips over more of her body. She obeyed without hesitation. As she stood in front of him, black heels and black gag, she stared up into his eyes. "Kneel."

She did. The floor, surprisingly, was padded. "Take my pants and underwear off." She reached up and undid his belt as well as the fly of his pants. After she pulled them down, she realized just how large his penis was. "What do you think of my cock? Is it too big for you? Do you want to keep the gag?" She shook her head no. She wanted to try it without the plastic gag. He released the metal clasp on the strap. She took his scrotum into her hands as if she were cupping water. She looked at the large phallus and gulped noticeably. "PUT it in your mouth." She put the head in her mouth, tasting it for the first time. Slowly, she adjusted her mouth so that she could take it back as far as she could. It wasn't nearly the length of the shaft, but she put her right hand around the base, squeezing and stroking. She bobbed and moved several times but he seemed to take forever. She released the cock from his mouth and looked up at him.

"I just can't get it." Not knowing that he was purposefully making it last long as possible by concentrating on other things... and he could just do that after years of practice.

He gave her a disappointed look, and told her to get back in the chair and to place her hands above her head. He reclined the chair and spread the leg rest apart leaving her slit exposed. He walked over to the wall and picked up an odd shaped toy. "This is a butt plug. It is shaped like this to stretch your ass, as I will be paying more attention to it later."

"No, please don't! I've never had anything in my ass!"

"Don't you trust me? I think that you will like it. Do you want me to get another gag back out and make all the decisions?" She shook her head no.

He lubricated the head of the plug generously and began working it at her ass hole. She began to wiggle, and almost moved her hands from the back of her neck. He caught her. "If you're not willing to restrain yourself, I can for you..." She stilled herself, barely.

He pushed the plug in farther. "Unnh" god that hurt. He kept pushing until it seemed like it would go no more. One final push and suddenly her ass hole retracted so that it would neither move in nor out of her violated hole. Finally he stepped closer to her pussy. He began to flick her clit with his thumb.

"You're a slut, aren't you?" She shook her head no. "Are you my slut?" She didn't answer. She was so wet and she was ready to beg for that cock and that feeling that she had last night. "ARE YOU?" He pushed his cock in fully inside her. With the plug and the cock, she couldn't imagine the feelings she had. "Will you be my slut?!"

"I will be if you want me to be." She choked after her first orgasm. After her third or fourth orgasm he released his cum near her cervix. After their breathing calmed, she came to her senses. She looked into his eyes as he sucked on her nipples. "Are you going to do something with my ass?"

"Not today. We have a very long time together... if you weren't lying when you said you'd be my slut."

"But, uh, I don't know about being your "slut." I mean, this is great, and I really really enjoy the way you treat me... but I don't think that I can continue this way...

"Well, spit it out." She looked at him with sadness. She just couldn't continue to have sex only with a man. She was always taught to save her virginity for the man she was going to marry... now she broke that promise.

"I can't just screw you or half time live with you or continue to just have sex. I have to have a relationship, and I have wasted my virginity. I meant to give it to my husband, but now that's ruined. What can I do?"

"You can get over it and go on with your life, or you can marry me."

"Huh?"

"If you marry me, you could be my slut and you wouldn't have to worry about the child you might be carrying. You could also go to school and not have to work. Finish your master's and stay at home. My home. I already have permission from the president of the university to marry a student. Especially since I asked you to marry me once, and you agreed. Do you remember when you were 12? That summer, I was 20. I already knew we would be together. I asked your dad for your hand then, and he asked if I would wait until you were 16. You probably just thought I was flirting. You never knew. Would you like to go to the courthouse this afternoon?

"I don't have anything to wear. Every woman is worried about what they will wear when they get married."

"Why don't you look in that closet over there, the one that I didn't open... go on."

When she opened the closet, there was a beautiful white flowing skirt and jacket. Everything was there, shoes and stockings... just no underwear.

One month later, she missed her first period ever. She never paid any attention to when they came or went, but now she was a little curious. When the fatigue set in, she decided the love-making sessions, the classes, and the work; she decided that she would quit her job... The second month without a period, she took a test. It was positive. She left the stick in a place that he could find it. Right on top of his pillow. He was so happy that they made love for two days straight, seven months later, Aaron and Elise were born.