A Long Way Home Ch. 01

Story Info
Two Indian students win a grant to study in Birmingham.
5.8k words
3.89
78.3k
23

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

From a script proposed by Dahlia57, a very nice Indian girl I recently met on Literotica.

(starts slow but will gain momentum in the coming episodes)

- - - -

- Today, I have the pleasure of presenting the Awards for excellence in our school. The winners this year won't cause you any surprise as they trusted all the best results in their classes for the three last years. . . Ladies and gents, please applause Naina and Ritu Dhaliwal. for their exceptional performances. You know that, this year, there is a special bonus coming with these awards : Tata steel Company has kindly offered to sponsor our school. The winners of this year will have the possibility to study, all costs paid, in Birmingham University in England. It's one of the best scientific universities there. Naina and Ritu will have the opportunity to prove how good our students are and make us proud of their behavior far from their home country. They won't be in a completely alien country as there's a very important Indian community in Birmingham. You'll see women in the streets and even at University wearing sarees, kameez and men in dhotis. . .

The Dean continued his long speech but Naina and her sister were not listening any more. Their minds were buzzing with ideas, old dreams, films they had watched on the TV. England! They would spend there three years, if they passed the exams to complete their curriculum and maybe they could continue to a doctorate there! That would be a stupendous achievement for them.

They arrived in Birmingham with plenty of advices about the risks of living in a country where mores were much more relaxed than in India. For some of their relatives, it was a decadent country with orgies organized every evening even in the university premises, boys and girls learning side to side without any care for promiscuity. . .

Someone sent by Tata Company was waiting for them at the airport. The girls were glued to the windows of the car. On the way, they saw effectively people wearing the traditional outfits of many countries : women in sarees, in kameez, men in dhotis were scattered among other wearing Muslim garbs, mostly black and occasionally covering completely the face or leaving only a single eye. Many girls were wearing more European clothes with pants and skirts ranging from floor sweeping ones to micro-skirts barely covering their asses and nobody seemed to care. The most wanton outfits seemed not to attract special attention.

Their mentor showed them the center of the town, the university layout and finally the boarding house for girls that the company had chosen for them. To their secret dismay, the boarding house was reserved for girls only and they were told that they wouldn't be allowed to bring alcohols, beers and male friends in their bedrooms. The woman in charge just added to Naina's confusion that they could meet guys just outside in the courtyard and that the other boarding houses may not be that stiff about visitors.

Naina and her sister discovered soon that life in Birmingham was quite different from what it was in New Delhi. One of their professors, Mrs Leena puzzled them : she was a white woman, married to a very powerful business man, they were told, and she put on only beautifully embroidered sarees and cholis but she wore them in a rather whorish way, shamelessly exposing her tummy and navel to the students and that seemed not to attract special attention from the several other Indian students. Most of the other Indian girls were also wearing Sarees in class. Naina was quite surprised as sarees are nowadays usually worn by married women but the other students explained her that Leena had patiently taught them that sarees are much sexier to wear than jeans. One by one, her students had been convinced and all the Indian girls in Leena's courses now permanently wore one and nothing else. Even a few white girls had done the same and their boyfriends and professors seemed to approve it completely!

In the boarding house, Naina and her sister soon made friends with several girls and were stupefied discovering they had such a relaxed way of life, discussing openly of the beers they had drunk during the last week end, the films they had seen alone in the theatre and especially their boyfriends. It seemed to be an endless subject of discussion for English girls : where their boyfriends had taken them to dance, to have dinner, and, shockingly, how they have tried to caress them more or less openly.

One of the girls even confided to Naina on a Monday evening that she had a real boyfriend and regularly fucked him but had cheated on him the previous week end with two of his own buddies as he was on a visit with his parents! The girl seemed to consider such a double date just a bit kinky and would love to do it again as soon as possible! Naina was bewildered : she had never considered that such things could be possible, except for whores, the lowliest class of women in her eyes!

Such constant solicitation gradually helped both sisters to evolve. They were still properly shy but they now were more open with the other students, chatting of the most recent adult films without blushing beet-root, but they still explained dutifully that they intended to offer their cherries to their husbands on their wedding night. Even the other Indian girls considered them overly prudish and old fashioned! Their professor Leena who had surprised them by speaking perfectly Hindi and a bit Mayalam, concurred somewhat.

- Never mind! They are still locked in the shackles of traditions. Life will help them out of it, the faster, the better!

The twin sisters reached finally their eighteenth anniversary. They felt now like real adults at last, allowed to do whatever they wanted. The perfect symbol of this passage would be for them to go to a theatre and watch some adult movie for the first time in their life. The one they chose had a direct relation with their own life : two white foreign students in some English university were following their courses wearing very low cut sheer and body hugging tops on micro-skirts that barely covered their asses when they were standing and showed everything, including the top of their red thongs whenever they sat on their benches. They loved to show off for their class mates and professors. They eventually went as far as getting rid of their knickers and bras when they were following courses at university. The male students and professors soon discovered their daring behavior and watched them quite eagerly, daring them to go further. . .

The final scene of the movie had been a gangbang of four white women in a suburban garage by twenty black men. One of the girls had serviced seven men together : one in her cunt, one in her ass, one in her mouth, two in her hands, one between her tits and a last one pressed between her feet in the back of the one pounding her cunt. Two other black men were wanking themselves in her hair. It was quite acrobatic and Naina and her sister were stunned by the girl's suppleness. They had watched the whole movie with gaping mouths. They would never have imagined such a lewd behavior!

They had emerged from the theatre, quite dizzy to have seen such sexually active women and their quite evident lust for cocks and sperm. Such films were unheard of in puritan Bollywood where actors didn't even kiss their partners, just pretended to do so! It had been quite an experience for young Indian women who were expected to be shy and demure!

They were still chatting about the film when the night bus dropped them quite far from the boarding house. It was about midnight and the weather was cold and rainy. They had the choice : either wait half an hour for the connecting bus or walk a mile to get to their destination. They finally chose the second option. About half way home, they run into a group of leather clad bikers. Finding in the night two rather thin girls with mouth watering melons and hips were a rare opportunity for them. They were so pretty that it gave them the hots for those two wenches that their bad luck had placed in the gang's path.

They circled the girls and began to let their hands wander on their bodies. Naina and her sister knew they were about to be raped in some secluded place nearby. The leader of the group bent to kiss Naina on the lips. She saw there immediately a way to try to save both of them. She let him approach her without any resistance. She felt his lips pressing against hers and used all her strength to knee him on the crotch. He bellowed like a bull in a Spanish corrida and fell back. Naina plunged, holding Ritu's hand in hers and darted forward. The bikers were taken by surprise. They were soon twenty yards behind them before they jumped on their bikes.

The girls would be soon caught back and Naina couldn't expect any mercy. They were still far from their boarding house. Suddenly, Ritu, showed her sister a red light above a porch : it was probably an open bar or a night club. It was their only hope and they jumped on it, getting inside in a hurry. The bikers didn't try to follow them.

The entrance was covered with red velvet drapes with photographs of nude girls dotting the walls. Ganesh! It was a strip tease club for adult males but they couldn't exit until the bikers had gone away! A huge bouncer came their way.

- Ahhh! At last, girls! We were expecting you. You're late and our customers want to watch your performance, at last! Follow me in a hurry!

He led them through a door marked "private" and led them to a changing room.

- Here are your outfits! You have ten minutes to prepare yourselves!

- But what are we to do?

- You're joking! You, Mexican girls, have agreed to come and strip naked in front of our customers. You're in a night club and our customers don't like when girls are one hour late! You'll get your one hundred pounds and don't expect any gratuities!

- But we aren't strippers and we aren't Mexicans! We are Indian girls!

- I don't care! You do your job, now! Otherwise, I might get very angry and you'll feel sorry, I swear it!

Naina felt trapped. They may be soon beaten to submission or worse. She was scared! The worse would be to be thrown out of the night club into the clutches of the bikers. The man she had kneed would make her pay for it. They had no way out!

She finally nodded to the bouncer and began to sort the attire he had provided them: see through red lace bra and knickers, red fishnet stockings, a black see through blouse, a very short grey school girl pleated skirt and five inches stilettos. . . The two girls put on quite reluctantly that whorish outfit under the eyes of the bouncer. They were too afraid to ask him to get out. Their self esteem and pride had been shattered. Any pretence of propriety had faded away. They felt like slaves to be used by a master.

The bouncer gave each of them a bright red jacket he tied tightly around their waists. Their constricted midriff pushed up their tits. Naina had nice breasts (D size) with an hour glass figure 36-25-34. Ritu, although her twin was somewhat more slender : 32C-23-32. Young Indian girls never get large figures. Both were very pretty. The bouncer thought that the customers would love to see them naked. They were clearly inexperienced. After they had striped naked, he would make them walk among the tables. It was the usual way with whores, announcing they were available. These two girls might be virgins. They would be deflowered in style, in public! He would get nice tips!

The bouncer led them to a staircase and pushed them up. At the top of the stairs, there was a door. When they got through, they found themselves on a platform surrounded by a metal cage. The bouncer had accompanied them but remained at the door, giving them orders.

- Dance for the customers! . . . Wiggle your hips. . . faster. . .Push your breasts forward! . . . Now make them wobble by moving them laterally!

The girls obeyed him and he must have been a good ballet master as the assistance applauded and clapped their hands in rhythm.

- Now take off your jacket. . . Take them by the collar and make them turn above your heads. . . Good. . . Throw them aside. . . Now dance again. . . Wiggle your hips. . . Make your breasts dance as I have taught you. . . Good!

Naina and Ritu had understood the knack of it. They needed less and less orders and knew how to please the assistance. They removed more and more reluctantly their blouses, then their skirts. They were now in see through bra and knickers. Their high heels made their figures even more attracting, now that they were half naked. The customers were cheering, urging them to take off their bras. On an order from the bouncer, they unhooked them but kept them on their breasts to push up the lust of all the men around them. God they were so much excited that the girls would be fucked at the moment the bouncer would make them enter the crowded night club. Silence fell when the girls froze, ready to take off their bras. The spot lights were switched on, flooding them with light. A drum began to beat but it was soon covered by outraged shouts from two men in the assistance :

- But they aren't Mexican girls! They are our students Naina and Ritu, they are Indians. It's a fraud! Stop the show or I call for the police!

The situation was getting out of hand! The bouncer tried to silence the two men. He jumped in the middle of them. They were perfectly similar twins. The bouncer thought He would deal easily with them : he was bigger and stronger. He tried an uppercut that never reached its destination. The man had avoided the blow as easily as if it had been rehearsed a thousand times. But the counter attack exploded his nose. Bleeding profusely, the bouncer wanted to hit back to no avail! He lost two teeth in the next instant before he decided he was defeated. His brother was handling a cell phone quietly and told his brother in a loud voice :.

- I've called the police! They will be here in a few minutes.

The assistance panicked and fought to get out of the night club. Even the bouncer vacated the premises. Naina, Ritu and the two men were soon alone in the night club. Naina recognized her professor of applied mathematics and his brother, a professor of physics in the same university. Apparently their skills were not limited to scholar accomplishment! They led them to the changing room and helped them to retrieve their own clothing. Their professors made Naina put on her kameez and her salwar above the knickers and bra she had worn during the show while Ritu put on back her skirt and tee shirt. One of the brother handed them their shoes and coats while the other one picked in a bag the rest of their belongings : their own bra and knickers, their socks and the high heeled shoes the bouncer made them put on.

- But they belong to the night club!

- They're legitimate war spoils! They gave them to you and they promised you one hundred pounds!

- But it was for stripping naked and we didn't fill up the contract!

- Care to stay here and wait for their return to appear stark naked in front of the bouncer? He may not know the noble art of boxing but he may come back with friends and weapons soon!

Naina stopped arguing and finished putting on her clothes. She combed back her long black hair and rearranged her outfit before following the twin professors out of the night club. Their car was parked in a nearby street and they packed in with no problem. Naina peeked suddenly at her watch.

- Oh, Ganesh! Help us!

- What's the problem?

- It's well past one AM : our boarding house will be closed. They will never open the door for us this late and we have no money to go to the hotel.

- It's no problem! We can accomodate you. We have a big house in the outskirts of Birmingham. We will come to take your wallet before going to Uni, tomorrow.

- But it's not proper : two girls and two men together for a night!

- Oh! You need a chaperone! Perhaps the bouncer of the night club would do?

- Ganesh, you're joking! I'm in no mood for such jests, not after all our adventures tonight!

- OK, let's be serious : you have three options, either our home with warm beds and thick fluffy pillows, the police has not that comfortable bunks ready for you if you care to break into a car unless you want to find a cardboard box to place under the train bridge, with other homeless people! You may choose!

- OK, I surrender! It will be your house! Thank you for allowing us in, Mister! I don't even know the name of your brother!

- Oh, that! Our parents tried to be funny! I'm Tim and he is Tom. We both are T. Brookes for the rest of our lives. Just call any of us Tee. Most people, even our close family, can't differentiate us!

The house was really big, maybe six or eight bedrooms, more like a small manor, with a wide garden around and trees to isolate the house from the road. In the night, they couldn't see any more details. Naina and Ritu had never entered such a big mansion. They turned toward their professors.

- We inherited this house from our grand parents six years ago. It was too big for us but it was filled with souvenirs we didn't want to discard. So we installed here. Both of us are planning to have a large family in the future!

- You don't have girlfriends! I had thought that all English boys and girls had girl or boy friends from what we've heard at the boarding house.

- Oh far from it, I'm afraid and us being identical twins and living in the same house is often a problem for many girls! But it's time to go to bed! Do you want separate bedrooms or do you want to share your bed with one another?

- I think we'll choose to remain together to comfort both of us. We had so many adventures tonight : we went for the first time in our lives alone to watch a film, we were mauled by a gang of bikers, we tried to find a shelter in the night club where we were forced to strip in front of maybe two hundred people. We were about to shed our last pieces of clothing when you got into the scene. You punched this dirty bouncer quite neatly and then you took us into this palace! You could have written a film scenario on such a basis!

- Quiet, girls! We aren't film stars and I don't see any cameras around! Relax, you are out of danger, my little damsels in danger! If you need anything, just knock at the next door : it's my bedroom! Sorry but I can't offer you one of my pajamas : they're just too big for you. May be you could fit whole into one of the legs of my trousers?

The two girls giggled and closed the door behind them. They undid their clothing, carefully folding it on a seat as they had to put it on back the next morning. They decided to keep on the see through bras and knickers they had been given at the night club. It would remind them the fear, the shame they had endured when they had been paraded in the steel cage and the ultimate thrill of being saved at the last minute by two large, handsome and reliable men. Naina had to recognize that it had been quite exciting, all the men with bright eyes ogling her with bright eyes, desiring her on such an animal way. It was an experience no shy Indian girl could emerge unscathed! Ritu was clearly in the same state of mind. Naina often took the lead but her sister was never far behind!

Neither of them was able to get asleep. After they have turned around several times in their bed in vain, they started chatting feverishly. It was a bubbly conversation, going from the movie they had seen with the offensive sex scenes, the fear they had felt when they had been attacked by the bikers and the thrill of having been forced to strip in public, even it had not been pushed to its end. What their family would have thought of such adventures. Most of them would have thought it was entirely their fault as they had gone to watch an adult movie when they should have stayed in their bedrooms. They wanted to show off that they were adults now and they had paid the price of it. That gloomy idea was interrupted when Tim pushed the door open.

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12