A Long Way Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
868 Followers

- What's the problem, girls! You were chatting so loud that you woke me up! It's late, you should be asleep. What's troubling you?

- Sorry, Mr Brookes!

- I thought that we had agreed on Tee. So hush with Mister Brookes!

- Even in front of the other students or the University dean?

- Mmmphh. You win the argument. So it will be Tee everywhere EXCEPT at University when we're with other people. Everything considered, I've seen very few of my students in see through undies, fishnet stockings and impossibly high heels striping in a stainless steel cage! I should have waited a bit more! It was really exciting!

- Was it? You know, we had had no sexual experience at all! It's too shameful to discuss in Indian families and Bollywood films are not that explicit. We are still virgins either physically and mentally but this night has ignited a fire. We want to become more knowledgeable, not to remain sitting ducks in a world of sex crazy men!

- So, you would like to have sex lessons! Did you think of me and my brother as professors?

- Oh no! We respect you too much : you helped us in a critical moment. You're now like some members of our family.

- Does that prevent us to apply for the job of teaching you sex?

Naina blushed beet root to a very fetching color.

- Uhhh! Yes, uhh, I wanted to say No! You would agree to teach us that!!!

- Why not? We are adults and unattached, and so you're. I may be your professor but Tom isn't and I may act as his assistant to have things settled.

- But would he agree, also?

A voice boomed from the door!

- You bet I would agree! Two of the prettiest girls in the University, half naked in whorish outfits in my home, come, asking for sex lessons and I would decline the offer? Do you think I'm queer?

- Oh, no, Sir. . . Uuuhh! Sorry : I wanted to say. . . No, Tee!

- So that is settled! But it implies you'll have to vacate your room at the boarding house and stay here on a permanent basis. Just a point : don't expect special treatment from Tim. He will be even more demanding in his position as your official professor. He won't settle to anything under perfection from you!

- And we aren't expecting less than that! We'll work twice harder, I promise it! And you may punish us if we make sloppy work! From now on, your wishes are my orders, Tee and I imply both of you!

- So am I!

- In that case, you are about to receive your first lesson! I'm Tim and you'll be my personal charge, Naina and, you Ritu, you'll be Tom's ward. We'll work often together or we'll swap you from time to time but you'll probably not notice it as we're so much alike.

- OK! What are your first orders, my Lord and Master?

- We'll go to bed to sleep. You'll accompany your designated. . . Uhh! Master. . . in his bed but girls, wearing even see through undies aren't allowed in our bedrooms! So, Ritu, would you like to switch on the CD player! Choose some sensual music and both of you will strip naked for us. Finish the exhibition in the night club that I so rudely interrupted. We want to see you naked at last!

Ritu choose a slow dance music. Naina would thus be the first to perform. She was walking into totally unknown territories but she had seen so many Bollywood films that it felt no so weird a situation as she could have feared. She began to dance as the bouncer had told her to do, moving her hips and her tits in rhythm before unhooking her bra. She pulled down the straps on her shoulders, cupping her breasts to prevent the bra from falling down. She turned her back to the men, sensually wiggling her bottom while she let the bra fall down from her breasts. She kept it in her hand and covered both her breasts with her left arm. She slowly turned toward the two men and threw the bra toward Tim as he was her designated mentor. It was quite natural that she was to try and seduce him in priority. He grabbed the bra in air and held it high as a trophy! She lifted her arms to the sky and danced on sensuously, offering her breasts totally to their view.

Naina's breasts were far from sagging. She was well endowed with pert nipples that Tim would love caressing, nibbling and sucking until they were fully erect but it would be another day delights.

- Your turn, Ritu!

The young girl, barely eighteen now for two days was waiting anxiously for that order. Naina wanted to leave her the center of the room in front of the two men who had slumped into an armchair and watched them avidly.

- Continue to dance, Naina! I'll match your movements!

Naina followed her sister's demand and danced on. Ritu passed her fingers in her mane in a very sensuous movement that drew the breath of the two men and even of her own sister. She then unhooked her bra, pulled down the shoulder straps and pushed her breasts against her sister's. Her bra was thus maintained perfectly in place. Her arms were free and she made them dance around her slender figure. After a couple of minutes, she retreated back. Her freed bra fell down and she pushed it aside with a kick of her left foot.

The two girls now wore only their red see through thongs, their stay up stockings and the stilettos they have retrieved from the bag with the war spoils as Tim had nicknamed them. Naina and Ritu had an eye contact. Naina nodded her acknowledgement of their mute agreement. In a common gesture, they grabbed the waist band of their thongs. They were still sensuously dancing and slowly eased down their thongs. Tim and Tom progressively discovered their neatly trimmed pubic fur. It was thick but perfectly tidy with no loose hair. Their cunts appeared finally. The hairs had been partially shaved around their gash that appeared framed by the thick hair, a very arousing view for the two men. The two girls noticed a big tent forming under their pajamas. Their exhibition really turned the two men on. They pushed down their knickers, took them into their hands and offered them to Tim and Tom, pushing their crotches forward in a very inviting gesture.

The two men took the thongs, opened them completely and took the place that had been in contact with their gashes to their nostrils, inhaling deeply the sensuous perfume of the two virgin girls' cunts. It was such a strong and heady stuff!

When the music ended and the two girls went still, Tim and Tom stood up and applauded them for their sumptuous performance. They would never have imagined the two girls would have been able to present such a show. They would have loved to keep in the movement and fuck the girls alongside but they were virgins and should be thus tasted slowly, like the best wines. They would love teaching them all they would need in their sexual life. The girls could never have found better professors!

- Now it's time to go to bed, girls!

Naina and Ritu politely let the two men lead the way to their own bedrooms, taking them by the hand. It was a breath taking moment for both of the girls : the first time they entered a man's bedroom, stark naked to spend the night with him.

Tim took off the vest of his pajamas and slid into the bed, keeping it open for Naina. She curled up under his arm and he closed it around her neck, taking her breast in his hand, and gently squeezed it, caressing her nipple. It was the first time a man had touched one of them and she found that caress enthralling. Her nipple became instantly erect and he tweaked it gently between thumb and forefinger. Naina moaned and fell asleep instantly, thinking it was so pleasant to get asleep in a man's arms.

Ritu had had roughly the same experience, apart from the fact that Tom had taken her nipple in his mouth and had sucked it eagerly. She had felt warmth permeating throughout her body, and especially her cunt and her whole breasts that really tickled. She had fallen asleep on the moment he had taken her in his arms!

Both girls dreamed that night and their dreams were quite pleasant : they appeared ten years older, still living with Tim and Tom and enjoying the pleasures of family life in the middle of a bunch of children of different ages. They wondered afterward whether it had been a sign they were falling in love with their professors!

As every morning, they woke up at seven and found themselves tightly enclosed in their professor's arms. They tried to remain perfectly still to let them sleep. Tim woke up a quarter of an hour later.

- Hello, Naina! Did you sleep well? It might be a big change for you sleeping with a man in the nude!

- I had the most pleasant night of my life and waking up in your arms was an unexpected treat, Tee, my Master!

She kissed him on the cheek. He smiled back but scolded her nevertheless.

- Tell me, Naina, did you watch European or US films on TV since you arrived in Birmingham?

- Yes quite often!

- And how are the actors kissing in a love scene?

- Straight on the lips with mouth open and they push their tongues in. . . Oh, Ganesh, it's so rude!

- It'll be your second lesson! Kiss me now properly!

She bent down slowly, quite reluctantly. Her mouth was ten inches from his, then five, then three, then two, then one. . . and she stopped there. Tim placed his hand behind her neck and drew her to him. Their mouths met. She opened horrified eyes when she felt his tongue trying to force entry into her own mouth. She had to exert a terrible act of will to relax and let her muscles unclench and let him in. Finally, it wasn't that unpleasant and even it could be really enjoyable.

When he relinquished his grip on her neck, they parted and she placed a kiss on his nose, teasingly.

- Was it so difficult?

- No but it was so. . . forbidden!

- But, it's how I want you to kiss me whenever you wake up or when we get into my car to come back home.

- Even if we are with Ritu and Tom?

- Especially then! Do you have anything to hold back from your sister?

- No for sure! It's getting late! I'm going to prepare the breakfast. What do you want to eat?

- Scrambled eggs and grilled tomatoes will do with a cup of tea and a muffin. And the same for my brother! Everything is in the fridge or in the right top cupboard.

- A bachelor's kitchen, I think! What shall I put on for the breakfast?

- The four of us are alone. Do you feel too cold to remain naked? I would appreciate it!

- As you want, master!

Naina went to prepare the breakfast. She saw that the dining room gave into a veranda brightly lighted by the morning sun. The weather had gone suddenly to sunny and it would be probably very warm there. She heard Ritu opening the door.

Tim and Tom came to help her carry everything into the veranda. She had feared that they could be watched from nearby houses but the garden was wider than she had expected and there were no nearby houses. She relaxed and followed Tim in the veranda. The breakfast was finally very pleasant : they chatted freely and Naina soon forgot she was naked in presence of two men who were really strangers. Tim had told her to sit next to him while Ritu's thigh was touching Tom's and she seemed not to mind at all. He tweaked her nipple between two fingers and Ritu laughed and pushed her breasts in his hand.

Naina felt left out of the game. She had one way of equaling her sister's achievements : She turned toward Tim, placed her hands behind his neck and kissed him on the lips, pushing her own tongue into his mouth. Ritu watched her, completely bewildered. She would never have expected to see her sister defying so many taboos after just a night with Tim!

Naina had started a competition with her sister and their two mentors would be the main beneficiaries of that challenge as the two girls would try their best to be the most seductive to them! They were now quite a long way from home!

dan57
dan57
868 Followers
12