A Long Way Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Kira tightened the dog collar around Leena's neck. She attached the leash to it and offered the handle to Tim.

- Take the handle tight in your left hand and her collar in your right hand. She may buckle when she is fucked. Your role is to prevent her from bolting away if she had second thoughts. Dan, you'll use her doggie style and Peter, she will suck you. Make it long and hard. She is not a prissy little virgin any more, not with that fat belly!

Leena was for sure pregnant by about six months then, judging from her swollen belly. It reminded Naina that she had no protection and her fertile time was due in two days. Perhaps they should use a condom! She told it to Tim who explained it to Kira. She just laughed.

- If Tim knocks you up, there's no problem : he is your boyfriend and you've been living here for months, now! He always wanted to have a large family, doesn't he? So it's better to start early!

- Yes, Mistress, but we aren't married! What will our parents think of us?

- A bit late for second thoughts, silly girl! GIrls' pussies are made to service men's cocks and their jizzm to make us heavy with babies. It's our girl's duty to milk men from their sperm and give them children. I don't see any reason for you to be exempted.

Naina seemed abated but she recovered soon.

- You win! I was just trying to act properly. I'll love to have my tummy bulging with Tim's offspring. I wanted to deliver my first born at least in India.

- That would be easy. I could arrange you to live the life of a Maharani in one of the most beautiful palace in Rajasthan, wearing sarees made with the finest silk and servicing a real Maharajah.

- It's a fantasy. The Maharajah are no more!

- You'll see!

Dan and Peter were waiting for Kira's signal, already in position. Leena was on her four with the leash held and maintained taut by Tim. Dan had taken out his cock and was caressing it slowly to maintain his superb erection. Peter was also ready to service Leena's mouth, the tip of his cock just an inch from her open mouth. Naina thought they were like slaves waiting for the order of their princess. Ganesh. She would like to have Dan and Tim waiting for her orders, their back to the wall, even if she would have to be collared on a leash held by Tom or. . . . The thought gave her a flash of shame. . . by Ritu herself! Oh, it was Kira's fault : She had instilled in her mind so many lewd images that now these images sprang to her mind. Yes, she was waiting to service the Maharajah in front of her boyfriend and Peter in a very humiliating position and it was her sister who forced her to remain still. In her fantasy, the door opened suddenly and the Prince entered. God, he was huge, much more powerfully built than Dan who was already pretty impressive.

Kira made her out of her trance when she clapped her hands and told Dan and Peter to fuck Leena. Dan pushed his cock in the very wet entrance of Leena's gash. She screamed in delight as he skewered her to the balls in a single thrust. No wonder there, Leena was quite seasoned, having been fucked many times by really big cocks and having had a bunch of babies. Naina didn't know that four hours before coming to their party, Leena had been with Gupta, her greengrocer who had nearly completely enslaved her.

Gupta had made her put on her naughty school girl uniform but with her very short tartan pleated skirt bunched around her waist and her blouse open, exhibiting totally her luscious tits devoid of any bra or camisole. There were maybe twenty Indian men waiting for their turn with Leena. Gupta had just ordered her to lick and suck each of them until they unloaded on her tits and face. She was to take a cum bath before being fucked by the twenty paying customers. Gupta would then use her still clean back passage and would send her home with her body and face covered with dried cum and even more oozing from her cunt and ass hole as she took the bus and walked back home. Her public degradation had been quite humiliating and that made her immediately quite wet.

When Dan unloaded his sperm deep inside her, Leena moaned in bliss. Naina had her mouth dry. She would never have expected to watch the very respected Professor Leena being fucked by two men double teaming her! Dan and Peter didn't move at all. It was Leena who made all the work, pistoning herself between her two lovers, bearing down on Dan as her mouth was pulled off Peter's cock, waiting an instant to savor Dan's huge cock deep into her pussy to his balls before pulling out and letting Peter's cock enter her throat until his hairy balls tickled her chin.

The three of them held nothing back and soon quenched their sizzling hot cocks in her welcoming cunt and mouth. Tim who had been a privileged witness but had not taken part in the action was now sporting an achingly hard erection. Naina watched with growing excitation the ramrod that would soon burst her cherry open. Her mate was magnificent. She could not wait for him to nail her to the bed, to the floor or to a wall. It was entirely up to him. She was proud enough to voice her desire.

- Please, Tim. . . Master. . . I want your big cock deep in my cunt! Deflower me, at last, soil me, take me, breed me but do it NOW! Please receive the plea of your humble slave, Master!!!

- OK, Naina! Do you swear to obey me completely to fulfill all my desires, to wear the clothes I will tell you, to go where I will tell you to go, meet the people I decide for you. . .

Kira interrupted him

- Will you service the men and the women Tim will choose for you?

- I will, Mistress. I'll be his totally obedient servant, from now on!

- Good! Then, Tim, you may own your betrothed servant, use her as completely as you want. Cum in her belly, knock her up! How many babies do you want, cunt?

- Uhh. . . Ohhhhh. . . As many as Tim wants, Mistress Leena. It'll be not my decision any more.

- Good answer, Naina!

Tim placed the tip of his cock on Naina's cunt entrance and rubbed it against her cunt lips up to her clit. It was inordinately engorged and each time he slid it on her most sensitive spot, she blubbered incoherently :

- Oh, God! It's so good! Do it, do it again, Master!

Her cunt was oozing massively love juices Tim was using to lube his cock as thickly as he could. When it became slippery and difficult to direct, Tim just changed the angle of penetration and his cock head embedded itself directly into her pussy. Naina screamed as if an obelisk had been shoved inside her!

- Godi, help me! Oh, Master, you're so big! You're splitting me in two!

- Nope! You'll soon meet other men with really big cocks!

- Oh, Master, Tim! I don't want anyone but you!

- Tut, tut, Naina, you promised to service any men and women I'll choose for you!

- Yes, Master. I swore it on everything I consider sacred. Your wishes are my orders. . . Ooohhhh! It's so good! Please, Master, don't stop, again!!!

Tim humped forward and his cock entered Naina's pussy by almost one inch more. This time, he felt a resistance, something blocking the way to his total conquest of this hot and very wet sheath. He knew it was her hymen, her prized maidenhead she had decided under Kira's insistence to offer him. Naina already felt some pain from the overstretched membrane. Tim wanted to give her a last option out of that situation.

- Listen, Naina, darling! I've reached your maidenhead. It's the last moment for you. Shall I pull out and leave you unscathed or shall I make you a complete woman and most probably in nine months a mother?

Naina was moaning continuously now. The cock inside her already threw waves after waves of ineffable pleasure interspersed with lightning bolts of searing pain. She considered for an instant before replying.

- Tim, my beloved! I, Oohhh. . . I want you to make me yours completely, to own me for the rest of my life. . .!

Naina had a piercing scream when she felt the tip of Tim's cock piercing her hymen in a straight plunge. She opened her mouth in reaction while he initiated the back and fro moves that would soon culminate in him spewing his seed on her quite fresh eggs. His slow movements in her freshly opened cunt were meant not to give her undue sufferings. The burning heat in her cunt was soon replaced by a growing heat in her belly that radiated everywhere from her tender tits to her back and down to her toes. Ganesh, if it was that good to be fucked by a man, she should have done it on the day of her eighteenth anniversary, precisely the day she had entered Tim's house and ended in his bed with her mouth circling his cock! She crossed her ankles behind his back to pull him even deeper inside her. It was so good. She would want it several times a day for all her life, she was sure of it.

Naina had milked Tim as completely as she could, squeezing his cock in her tight cunt. The feeling of the jets of his seed hitting the walls of her cunt then straight on her cervix gave her a series of minor climaxes. Both of them were young and they immediately resumed their moves to try a second climb to these so gratifying heights! She didn't know it at the moment but a week later the tests Tim had taken back home were affirmative : she was pregnant!

While Naina was discovering the pleasures of sex with her beloved professor, Ritu had felt Tom's hand snaking around her tummy. She was still not accustomed to wearing a saree but the show offered by her sister had been spectacular. Her cunt was dripping, so intense had been her interest for the deflowering of her sister! She would have given anything to be at Naina's place when Tim's cock burst through her maidenhead!

Tom didn't want to duplicate his brother's moves. So he lay naked on the bed and told Ritu to straddle him. Tom would choose the lazy way and let Ritu do the hard job at her own speed. He positioned her until her cunt lips were in contact with Tom's cock head. He started to knead gently her offered tits, massaging the undersides and pulling on the nipples that grew hard pretty fast. Tom began to knead Ritu's clit with his left hand. He had very clever and deft fingers and Ritu felt soon her cunt moistening. Tom's cock unbeknownst was parting Ritu's love lips and stretching slowly her internal walls. Neither of them realized it until Tom's cock head popped inside Ritu's cunt.

Ritu laughed nervously when she discovered she was impaled by a full inch by his stiff rod. It was gaining line after line in a steady movement. Ritu found it more and more enjoyable as Tom's cock got deeper into her cunt. Tom was now arching his back to increase her penetration speed. Just like Tim half an hour before, Tom felt a resistance while Ritu began to moan helplessly. Tom looked up and searched for Ritu's eyes. They locked together.

Tom lifted her legs to place them around his neck. Ritu, her eyes still locked to his just nodded without a word. He placed his hands under her buttocks and pushed her up, leaving only the tip of his cock inside her cunt. Tom grabbed then her legs and pulled her down as hard as he could. Her well lubed cunt opposed no resistance and his cock arrived against her maidenhead like a train at full speed entering a station. Her fragile hymen was not meant to withstand such a stress and it burst open. Ritu screamed as if he was murdering her and she fainted. When she woke up, he was moving quite fast inside her cunt and she couldn't feel any pain now. She had been properly deflowered and she would keep a very fond memory of that moment all her life!

One week later, she discovered along with her sister that they both were now pregnant from their boyfriends!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12