A Long Way Home Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
868 Followers

Without waiting for any approvals, she sat on Tom's lap, wiggling her bottom to maximize their contact. The shy little Ritu had no choice but to sit on Peter's lap. She looked desperately to Tom who told her to sit down as Leena had proposed. This time, Leena was bolder and placed her hands between her legs and massaged Tom's cock under her. Tom sighed deeply. Ritu couldn't decide to make the same thing. Peter went to her rescue and pushed his hand under her very short skirt. His fingers immediately reached for her cunt and he began to massage it. In no time, his clever fingers made her whimpering and moaning. She was panting madlessly while he pushed two then three and finally four fingers into her. But once more, she didn't try to push him away.

She was so excited that she cummed that way, just with four fingers frigging her cunt and his thumb pressing on her clit. She was fast becoming an easy girl, ready to swoon at the slightest solicitation. When she came down from her high, she saw that Leena had freed Tom's cock from his trousers and was riding him as if there was no tomorrow. Tom was giving her visibly everything he had. Peter and Ritu watched them groaning in the last throes of their mutual pleasure.

Peter whispered to her ear.

- Let them enjoy one another. Could I invite you to a ballet in London tomorrow? I think that Tom and Leena will be more than eager to continue their exploration of one another while we are there. . .

Ritu was upset by Tom's behavior. He seemed enthralled by Leena. In her dismay, she accepted Peter's proposal.

Peter drove them in his Bentley. The inside of the car was upholstered with mahogany everywhere. Ritu had never envisioned there could be such luxurious cars. She felt guilty to have left behind Tom. He had takrn the information of her having accepted an invitation by Peter quite coolly and it added to her frustration. They had left early to London and had launched themselves in a shopping spree. Peter's credit card may have over heated. He bought her the most magnificent cocktail dress she had ever worn, more beautiful than many she had seen on Bollywood actresses and a Burberry rain coat. Then they went to buy shoes she could wear at the ballet : he chose very high heel pumps, the sort Naina used often but Ritu preferred usually flat heel shoes. She tottered somewhat on these impossible heels. Peter made her put them on and walk by. After maybe one hour she took the knack of it and walked as if she had been born with them. Peter was really a good professor, even better than Tom who had quit trying to make her put on really high heels. She always called for his pity and she always won. With Peter she hadn't asked for his pity and He had won!

Their last important stop was at one of the most famous hair dresser and manucure. She could have lived in Birmingham for a month (and maybe a year in India) with just the price of what they did to her hair. When she looked at her reflection in the mirror, she didn't recognize herself : she wasn't pretty! She was really beautiful! Peter made her put on her cocktail dress. It was a red strapless gown, just a bit longer than her schoolgirl skirt. There was a droplet shaped slit behind the breasts that ran down nearly to her navel and the fabric covering her breasts was held together by a metal ring that focused the attention on her opulent breasts and the deep cleavage between them. In New Delhi, she would have been invited in the VIP sector and be paraded alongside the most beautiful stars.

Peter drew from his pocket two jewellery cases from which he extracted diamond ear rings that glittered shamelessly as he fixed them, then a necklace with a matching diamond and rubies pendant.

- Don't imagine things, it's just a loan from Leena! Something I offered her for our wedding anniversary.

Ritu felt splendid in that outfit. She took several minutes to discover how much wearing such luxury items had changed her point of view. She felt assured, without an hint of her usual shyness, she looked to the waiters shamelessly and it was them who kept their eyes to the floor. She had changed sides : she was among the wealthy people, a queen among her subjects!

They dropped their bags in the car and went to a restaurant near their destination. The carte harbored some vegetarian dishes she had never hear of and that were delicious. She had again a guilty thought toward Tom. She should be here with him and not with Peter!

It was a new experience for Ritu to discover all the decorum of a formal ballet in London. A few rich men and their wives saluted Peter and seemed surprised that Leena wasn't accompanying him. A few grins showed that they thought that Ritu was his latest conquest as a vivid young woman called her. It was strange having them compliment HIM on her beauty as if she wasn't a human being! She shrugged her elbows and forgot these stupid comments.

The ballet was a very modern one. At a moment, a girl in very modest outfit, almost beggar like was mishandled by the people around her except a servant who helped her as much as he could. The servant when trying to protect her had to fight one of the noble men. He was sentenced to be jailed. The jail was a sort of red egg that closed around him. The indignities she had to suffer reached their peak and her only way out was to take shelter in an egg, a green one very similar to the one where her protector had been thrown in. Her persecutors danced a long time between the two eggs.

Everyone had fallen asleep when a crack appeared in the egg that sheltered the ballerina. It grew larger and a bright light seemed to irradiate from the inside of the egg. Finally the girl stepped out. But she was bo more the poor ugly girl in rags but a splendid queen in vaporous dress, wearing superb jewels. When the light spots centered on her face, she appeared in a radiant beauty. Her dress was almost similar to the one Ritu wore but in black that befitted her luscious blond mane.

A group of men in military outfits came from nowhere and surrounded her : body guards, it seemed! They chased away the evil courtesans. The queen went then to the red egg and knocked on it. At her injunction, it opened slowly and the prisoner stepped out. He was now clad in a rich outfit and kneeled to the feet of the queen. A coach drawn by the former courtesans appeared

The libretto specified that the queen and the only man who had tried to help her and had become a prince went away for a honeymoon trip. But it was the last representation and the actors had decided to take liberties with the text. The prince jumped among the spectators and walked among them. When he came near Ritu, he stopped on his tracks and came to her. He outstretched his hand and invited her to follow him. She was frozen by surprise. Peter had to push her up. The prince led her to the stage then to the coach that was waiting. A group of dancers surrounded her and passed filmy veils on her dress so that it seemed as beautiful as the queen's one. The prince then helped Ritu in the coach and sat between the two girls. The coach left the stage among a torrent of applauses.

Ritu, the queen and the prince came back to the center of the stage and bowed to the applauses of the spectators. A man came toward them holding two big bunches of flowers. He handed one to the queen and one to Ritu. She focused on him : it was Tom!

- Hi, pretty girl. I never thought you would be such a magnificent princess! I think it's the best moment to discuss seriously with you! Would you marry me, my beloved princess?

Ritu was mesmerized : So Peter had engineered all this day shopping spree in order for Tom to propose to her! She was mesmerized, unable to answer. Tom asked a second time :

- Darling, please, reply to me! Would you marry me when you'll have finished your studies?

- I don't intend to ever finish my studies as long as you teach me, my beloved professor, but, apart from that, I can reply with all my heart : YES!

He took from his pocket a jewellery box and opened it : there was an engagement ring with a big sparkling diamond on it. He passed it to her ring finger.

- Now you're officially mine!

- - - -

Meanwhile, six hundred miles from there, Tim had taken Naina to a dance hall. She had still her school girl uniform that had made her the center of attention on the floor. the disk jockey had saluted her entrance. It was so unusual to see a girl wearing some really sexy outfit. He had seen many things already but nothing as torrid as that girl maybe twenty or twenty one but dressed as a twelve years old teenager and looking quite innocent. He never had met such a hot girl! For the disk jockey, it was the definition of being dressed to kill. and she had already made a victim : himself!

On the micro, he called for the little schoolgirl. As he was speaking in French, she hadn't understood. Tim had to tell her the disk-jockey wanted to see her. she came to his booth. He turned to show her his best profile. He was certainly handsome but Naina didn't seem interested. She had two beautiful males all for herself : Tim and Dan. She had been sitting on a low pouf in front of them who had chosen two armchairs. From their upper position, they had a plunging view on her cleavage that was widely exposed as Dan had made her unbutton the top of her blouse. But her very short skirt was also allowing a perfect view on her bald pussy that no knickers protected.

She had been terrified when they told her to put on her uniform without any undies. In fact, she had not worn any since a long time now. Finally it was rather enjoyable, easy to go to the toilets and even more whenever Tim or Dan requested a quickie. She then just sat on a table, a chair, a washing machine or a wall and parted her legs. Her skirt was so short she wouldn't have even to bunch it around her waist and when they had finished, she had just to stand up. Her skirt retrieved instantly her normal position. Sperm would surely drip from the hole that Tim or Dan had just used but it was hard to see it as she didn't have hoses or stockings. Finally it wasn't so unpleasant to have a fresh load of cum inside her at any time : she was fast becoming a little minx, enjoying when Tim used her especially in public or nearly public places.

Tim had led her to the toilets; entered the room for men. It was deserted. He went back and took Naina's hand to pull her inside. He pushed her against the wall, opened his fly and grabbed her buttocks to pull her up. He knew she loved to be fucked that way. She automatically locked her legs behind his back as soon as his cock was deeply embedded into her cunt. Anyone could enter at any time : that was the thrill of the situation and their love making was even more satisfying with this constant threat. When he had filled her cunt with his seed, she unlocked her legs and glided along his body until she was kneeling at his feet. She took him into her mouth and licked him clean before buttoning back his fly. She declined his proposal of a drink to keep the sweet taste of his semen mixed with her love juices on her tongue.

Before they left, Tim asked her for another first for her :

- Unbutton completely your blouse and make a tight knot just under your breasts. They will be properly hidden and simultaneously exhibited. You'll have plenty of proposals to dance!

Tim was right. She had no opportunity to sit down for an hour. The first to invite her was Dan. The next dance was a slow one. The lights were dimmed out and Naina molded herself against his chest, pressing her tits against him. Only her lower belly was moving. She could feel and enjoy the big cylinder of his cock squeezed between his hips and her crotch. She would have loved to make him cum without touching him, in the middle of a crowd!

The next slow was quite evidently for Tim, her beloved boy friend. The fact that his baby was growing in her belly, made her dance even closer to feel him against her. That was his place, and he was the man to whom she really belonged.

Tim placed his hands on her buttocks under her skirt to press her into him. Her skirt climbed up in the movement and all the dancers around them could have a glimpse of her bottom. She danced on, not bothering with their lusty eyes. She felt safe in the arms of her boyfriend in this foreign town, so far from home.

The disk jockey asked for a dance with her. She turned toward Tim. He agreed, asking just to be allowed to make a personal announcement afterward. The disk jockey settled for the proposal and drew Naina to the dance floor. Without ceremony, he grabbed her by her naked buttocks and kissed her straight on the lips for all the duration of the dance.

Naina was out of breath when the slow ended. Tim took her by the waist and led her to the booth. the disk jockey handed him a mike

- I would like to thank our disk jockey for his music and his friendliness.

There were numerous applauses. Tim continued :

- But I have a special announcement to make!

The disk jockey echoed his word with a solo of trumpet.

- I would like to ask my girlfriend Naina - she is an Indian girl and it's the first time she comes to France - I wanted to ask her whether she would agree to marry me!

There was a silence. Even the disk Jockey was bewildered with this public announcement. Naina felt her heartbeat had become frenetic, she had stopped breathing and her mouth was dry. Oh it was too fast, totally unexpected. She would have to remember that instant all her life.

- God, Tim you've taken me completely by surprise. As we are in France, I cannot reply you simply Yes or No. So it will be "OUI, Yes, Da, Ja, my beloved, with all my love!!"

- Thank you, darling! I can tell you that Tom must have made the same proposal to Ritu this evening, too. When you'll see her again tomorrow, both of you will be engaged!

- Provided she has told her Yes, too!

- Is there such a possibility?

- I don't think so!

dan57
dan57
868 Followers
12