A Long Way Home Ch. 08

Story Info
Naina pays a visit to Demeanor school.
6.2k words
4.12
24.9k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
872 Followers

A long way home 8 Naina visits the reformatory

From a scenario from Dalhia 57

Naina, her sister and their twin boyfriends left for the train station in separate taxis. They had booked second class seats together but they wanted to pretend they didn't know the two girls. The compartment held eight seats and both men were on the window side while their girlfriends were seated on the opposite side, near the gangway. The choice had been debated. Tim had pointed out that the two girls would thus be easily seen by passengers going to the restaurant. Their very short skirts would make them sitting ducks for the lecherous passengers, the voyeurs of any kind, apparently available to any seducer who walked by.

Quite evidently, they wore their tartan school girl uniform, with their very short skirts, complete with jacket, tie and cap. Nobody would have given them their real age of 21, more like sixteen, just the good age to stir certain desires in some old fart! Their sex appeal had been further enhanced by giving them body hugging white blouses that were at least one size too small at the breasts. Anyone watching them would have expected their blouses to explode whenever they bent forward or inhaled too deeply! Following Naina's recent adventures in the bus from their tailor's shop to their home, Tim had denied her permanently any underwear underneath and Tom had followed suit for Ritu. Both girls were pretty concentrates of sex appeal. Wherever they went, the glances of all the males around and most of the females too seemed glued to them. Appreciative whistles and comments were the norm and Naina and her sister didn't bother anymore now!

They were so pretty that whenever they entered a bar, someone always offered them a drink but the waiter always served them fruit juices or other non alcoholic beverages! That suited perfectly the two girls but fueled the illusion they were under age and traveling without any supervision. When they entered a dance hall, they had many proposals although they seemed to prefer the company of men older than themselves, professors from their look than of boys of their own age to their dismay.

The train was crowded and it was too hot in the compartment, so the two girls went to stretch their legs in the gangway. The old train had opening windows and they relished the fresh air. Their protruding bellies made them stand in the way of people trying to reach the restaurant. They had to squeeze themselves to proceed forward. Naina and Ritu were accustomed to the busy times at university and didn't complain. Tim joined them and whispered to Naina's ear.

- You didn't notice some of the passengers sneaked behind you several times?

Effectively, some people took the opportunity of rubbing themselves discreetly against their buttocks pretending they were on some decent errand. Once warned, Naina decided not to restrain herself into the compartment and instead, evaluated the next people, pushing back her bottom if the man was handsome and holding back if he was ugly, outrageously fat or otherwise repulsive. Each time she exchanged amused giggles with Ritu.

Tim couldn't stand it any more. He stood up, bent to whisper to his lover's ear to follow him and proceeded toward the restaurant. To Naina's surprise, he just went through it and continued to the next (wagon). He opened the toilet door, lokked around to get sure nobody was watching them. He took the young woman's hand and pulled her inside before closing the door behind them. He lifted her up and made her sit on the tiny sink. He kissed her deeply. Naina opened her mouth to receive his tongue with delight.

Tim bunched her short skirt around her waist, exposing her naked cunt. The sink was so small that her twat was ideally positioned for easy penetration. Tim opened his fly and produced a big engorged and very hard dick. His excitation was quite evident. Naina smiled at him and opened her thighs as wide as she could. But Tim wanted more. He unbuttoned slowly her blouse until it fell open, disengaged it from her skirt, pushed back her collar and let it slide down from her shoulders. He stepped back to admire his girlfriend, soon to become the mother of his first born child. She was really cute. He had been really lucky when he had entered that cabaret for go-go girls where Naina and her sister had tried to find a shelter against a group of bikers who intended most certainly to rape them. . . A demonstration of his talents in boxing and Karate had made a deep impression on both girls.

The result was far beyond his best expectations : a very pretty chick, very intelligent and eager to please him. He intended to spend his life with her! When she would finish her studies, he would marry her but she would have a bunch of children then!

Tim entered Naina's hot and very wet cunt in a swift motion and she welcomed him with a gurgle of delight. He pounded her sweet and delicious cunt with his cock, hammering against her cervix, pummeling her as if there was no tomorrow. She was alternating maddened groans, screams and cries in front of such a frenzy but enjoying every minute of it. They had been lovers for six months, living in the same house since then, she was pregnant from him, so there was no need to be cautious except for unwanted assistance. Naina was trying to silence her screams of bliss by biting his shoulder. When they reached their common release, she discovered shamefully that she had drawn blood in her lust but Tim just seemed not to care.

They went back to their seats after having regained their composure and readjusted their clothes. Tim had wiped away most of his semen and had pushed his handkerchief into her pussy to avoid some of it dripping down her legs in a very revealing way. Tom and Ritu looked at them enquiringly but they were not alone in the compartment so their questions remained unanswered but the fire and the dark rings around Naina and Tim's eyes and his tiredness were quite revealing testimonies of what they had been doing! Ritu and her lover were shier and couldn't try out something equally lewd but they would have loved to be more daring. . .

They took a cab to the Demeanor school. The driver seemed to know perfectly well the school and the kind of students it housed usually. He gazed intently to Naina and Ritu's legs trying ostensibly to peek under their short skirts. The girls kept their knees tightly together, preventing him to see whether or not they were naked under their skirts. He finally gave up and just told them :

- Do you know Leena and Kira? They were students here at the last class and they often visited the local pub in the evening. They were very good girls and many guys hereby have kept a very fond memory of them.

- We'll tell them that you would like to have them back for further training!

- Ohhh! Do you think it would be possible?

- It's their choice!

- Sorry to be inquisitive but are these gentlemen your boyfriends?

- Yes! Why this question?

- Because Leena and Kira were alone and would have done anything to be allowed to phone to their mates!

- Anything?

- Yes, anything! I can assure you!

The buildings were quite grim and stern. They were welcomed by an Indian woman in a black saree.

- I'm Swathri Singh, the headmistress of this school. You are Tim and Tom?

- Yes, Madam!

- And I assume these ones are your girlfriends, Naina and Ritu?

The two sisters answered together.

- Yes, miss!

- Young but with plenty of things to learn, I see! Where do you think you are, lasses? When you answer me, you should have rearranged your clothes, taken a proper subdued position and speak only to answer a question from one of your superiors, who are today, myself, our janitor, Mr Gupta and our director, Mr Peter. He seems quite eager to meet you again, miss Ritu but when you'll see him, you may not relish it!

Naina and her sister remained mute. It seemed the proper way to act with such a domineering woman. Her appearance was pleasant but she had the stern look of a woman accustomed to command without any objection.

- You're here to be taught how to behave with your mates, husbands, boyfriends or whatever, I don't care a damn! And when you leave this school in a week, you'll know everything you need to be the more pleasant, abiding and caring companion of them! And if you don't try your best, you'll meet our dear Gupta and a superb rattan cane! Corporal punishments are the norm in this school and they are applied in front of all the students and the culprit is stark naked to receive what is due.

Mrs Swathri turned toward Tim and his brother.

- You are expected to follow the exercises of your own girl and to hold her still if she is to be punished. If she fails an exercise, the shame will be on you mostly. It's the first time our girls will be trained in front of their mates. We would like to know whether they will try harder in that situation. Is that OK for you?

- Aye aye, Mrs Swathri!

- Another point of our rules. I just remind you that the punished girls are after their caning at the disposal of Mr Gupta or Mr Peter for the night. The other girls may spend the evening with their mates except the one having had the best marks who is allowed to go out to a nearby pub or to watch a movie ALONE! If Naina has that honor, one of the other unaccompanied students will just spend the night with you!

- I see, Mistress Swathri! How many girls for this training session?

- Six : your two girlfriends, two other girls from the harem of Prince Kyrhan, an American woman with her hubbie and an Australian girl with the Prince himself and two other girls recommended and sponsored one by Dan and one by my own husband. . . Both are unaccompanied!

- Fine! Are they already here?

- Just the two single girls. Come in and meet them! No just you two, girls! Mr Gupta will show you the way!

Naina and Ritu followed Gupta. The short, fat and nearly bald man had leered at them, his gaze quietly undressing them and rudely evaluating the curves of their bodies. They immediately feared that lecherous man. They knew he was a green grocer in Birmingham and he had enslaved Leena and her husband. From what Tim had told them, Professor Leena was running his store when he was in Scotland and she had to service one or two dozens of his friends daily in his back store, on a table or on a carpet on the floor in the most undignified conditions. He had also enslaved Leena's husband, Peter but he was fighting successfully his ascendancy.

Naina couldn't imagine the sophisticated, highly educated and very intelligent professor submitting completely to such a brutal, crude and despicable man. He must be of very low extraction caste, even though castes officially didn't exist any longer in India. Imagining the pretty woman with her statuesque body soiled by low shopkeepers on the floor of a grocer's shop was too horrible a picture for Naina and her sister. They had read books on so called English decadence and they had an example before their eyes! But the worst was that this beast had clearly undignified appetites toward them. How Tim and Tom could allow him to touch the two of them? If he had been as handsome as some Bollywood star, it could have been possible but such a horrible man!!!

Gupta led them to a dormitory with a bed, a cupboard and a small table for each of them. Two girls were occupying their bunks. They jumped at attention when Gupta entered the room. Their eyes were focused downward on the tip of their shoes in a very submissive stance. They had crossed their hands behind their backs, caved in their bellies and pushed forward their young breasts. Their feet were widely separated. Gupta examined them attentively. The two girls were blushing beet root. He barked to them :

- Good, girls! You had found the perfect position! I told you that one hour drill exercise would teach you how to present yourselves. Naina and Ritu, you'll have to try to emulate them. Get into position!

Gupta made them exercise until he declared himself satisfied.

- Let's see if you are now pliant enough for my requirements. Janice, come here!

One of the girls stepped forward reluctantly. When she was just two feet from Gupta, she stopped and rectified the position. Gupta unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off. When her back came into view, Naina gasped and Ritu did the same an instant later. There was a lattice of cane weals on her back!

- I wanted to check whether Janice's outfit matched the rules of this establishment, especially the lack of any undies. Janice didn't want to strip naked in front of me. I had to persuade her but she was a bit stubborn! Janice, take off your skirt to show your new friends that the lattice covers also your buttocks and the top of your thighs! Hurry up! Otherwise, I could add a few stripes more on your thighs!

He turned toward Naina and grinned devilishly.

- The strokes on the top of the thighs hurt the most. Isn't it so, Janice?

- Yes, Mister Gupta. It was a good lesson for me!

- As I had to punish you, you'll spend the night with me or Mr Peter if another one of you, girls is to be punished, too! I fear that there will be little sleep for you tonight, Janice!

Janice hastened to obey as fast as she could. She had a very flat belly. Her cunt was shaven but there was lipstick on her nipples and cunt lips. That gave the young girl a whorish appearance although she was at the very maximum 20 or 21, just like Naina. Gupta turned around Janice to admire his handicraft. A quite revealing bulge developed under his trousers.

- Janice, you're such a fetching slut, you gave me a terrible hard-on and I require immediate release. Let's see if our new recruits need some more incentive to help me in this predicament. Naina and Ritu, I give you the choice : either you offer me a memorable blow job, you two together or I draw on your backs the same pattern I applied on Janice's back. What do you choose?

Gupta had now a very threatening cane in his hand. Neither of the girls had seen him taking it in his hand but he was now playing with it, bending it in a perfect loop, just to show them how pliable it was.

Both sisters were terrified by the cane and Gupta's menacing stance but were also disgusted by the prospect of having to service that ugly man! Gupta used the cane to whip the hair above their heads. It broke their will and they fell on their knees at his feet. Gupta wanted more, alas!

- Good, girls! You have decided to obey, at last. But I don't want to be serviced by two over-age school girls. You two will take off your blouses, your hat and your socks. Just keep your skirt, your shoes and your tie. It'll make a very convenient leash for girls who have made the mistake of letting two white men knock them up. Remember you're Indian before anything. You're a superior race to those debauched, depraved and decadent white people. Use them as slaves as I do but don't ever allow them to impregnate you again with their inferior seed!

Ritu was about to reply to such an obnoxious stupid man but Naina grabbed her by the shoulder to calm her down. Gupta wanted nothing but find some pretext to beat them hard. They had better to keep a low profile. Their love for their boyfriends wouldn't be diminished by submitting to Gupta for a week. They would find a way to pay him back for his outrageous racist insults!

In the same movement, they dropped on their knees, at the feet of the janitor, unbuttoned their blouse and took them off, throwing them aside out of the way. They bent down their heads, opening their mouths in the most obedient way. On Gupta's injunction, their tongues darted submissively forward to moisten their lips. They had taken places on both sides of Gupta who fumbled in his dhoti to extract his really turgescent cock. He had not lied. He was really enjoying a huge hard on but that didn't make him more attractive to both girls!

He ordered them to kiss his cock and lick it slowly from root to the tip and back to offer him the most enjoyable sensations. Ritu really looked like Priyanka Chopra, a famous Bollywood actress and Gupta was delirious imagining this superb woman was giving him really a stellar quality blow job. He kept telling her :

- Priyanka, suck me harder. . . Priya, caress my balls. . . Priyanka, take my knob fully into your mouth. . . Priyanka, tell me you really love sucking my cock. . .

Ritu obeyed without restriction as he was caressing her breasts and her back with the cane he was still holding quite firmly. His breath was fast becoming difficult and labored.

- Now, Priyanka, take my knob into your mouth as deep as you can. I'm about to blow my load down your throat. I want you to receive it as if you were sucking off your boyfriend or some other Bollywood star. If you spill a single droplet on the floor, you'll meet my cane quite hard until you faint down. Afterward, just pull back and let your sister suck my cock clean. Such ancillary tasks are just good enough for her!

Needless to say, Naina was humiliated by the disparaging comments of Gupta. Now she had really a grudge against him and he would have to pay for it! As she hesitated, Gupta lifted his cane and a searing pain erupted on her bottom. She hastened taking his cock into her mouth and licking him clean. Gupta enjoyed her ministrations and his congratulations deepened the shameful feelings of the young woman. Her revenge would have to be public and terrible.

Naina had a heart pang when she thought that the horrible Gupta could consider the cane stroke he had given her a punishment and keep her with him for the night but he had ostensibly other intentions. He turned toward the other girl who was standing at attention in a corner of the room, her nose turned toward the wall. Her skirt was bunched around her waist and she was crying softly.

- Kathy! Now, it's your turn to entertain me. These girls have just been here to help me be patient. What could I do to a real woman?

Kathy was maybe ten years older than Ritu and her sister. She looked rather ridiculous in her school girl outfit which appeared really whorish on her. Her make up had been exaggerated to enhance that effect on purpose. She was wearing five inches high heel red stilettos which didn't match the rest of her uniform. Her normal shoes had been thrown into a corner of the room when Gupta had ordered her to put on the pumps he had brought for her. In comparison, Naina and Ritu looked much younger than in reality and that suited perfectly the lecherous janitor.

Gupta positioned himself between Kathy's thighs and entered her pussy in a single savage forward hump. He had no consideration for the white girl and even less for her screams of pain. He was only interested by his own pleasure. He took her ankles in his hands and held them up, pointing to the ceiling. He pounded her pussy with all his might. She was pleading continuously for his mercy to no avail. After many back and fro invasive movements, he roared like a tiger as he was filling her cunt with his seed at last.

- I hope you obeyed my orders and have no protection! I want to send you back to prince Kyrhan with a low caste baby in your devastated cunt, slut!

- I obeyed your orders, Sir,. . . Oh sorry! Mister Gupta.

- Good! You have a five minutes break. Just keep your feet pointing to the ceiling to help my superior seed to reach your eggs. Now Naina, come here and clean me up. Ritu, you'll be in charge afterward to make me as hard as I was. I'll dump another load in Kathy's pussy and maybe a third one in Janice's ass hole afterward. She's very tight and I really enjoy it each time.

Gupta seemed not to be interested by Naina and her sister. It must be said that their swollen bellies made them quite attractive for some men and quite repulsive for other ones. Gupta seemed to belong to the second group and both sisters were really glad not to enjoy his attentions. They would have to take care of him but it was a cheap price to pay, considering the fright in Janice's eyes and the despair in Kathy's ones.

dan57
dan57
872 Followers
12