A Long Way Home Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naina and then Ritu did their best not to receive another stroke of the cane Gupta was still wielding menacingly. They knew their ministrations were preparing actively Kathy's ordeal but they had no way out. At least, Ritu wouldn't have to make him spew his filthy jizzm into her mouth! He stretched on his couch and called for Kathy. He made the desperate woman straddle him. He pulled down savagely her hips to invade her pussy in the uttermost brutal way he seemed to always relish. She screamed desperately once more but was too frightened to try to elude him or just accompany the thrusts of his cock into her belly.

Ritu and Naina stayed on the bed, on their knees, their heads bent down, following from the corner of their eyes the action in front of them, clenching their teeth when Gupta tried another fiendish variation of his own, such as pushing one of his fingers with a very long nail into Kathy's bottom!!! When he finally cummed deep inside his victim, he pushed her up and away with no precaution, throwing her out of the bed onto the thick carpet that fortunately cushioned her fall.

Gupta made a gesture toward Naina and she resumed the task Gupta had assigned to her with disgust but quite obediently. When the janitor declared himself satisfied, he turned toward Ritu who slobbered profusely to please him completely. When he called for Janice, he dismissed Ritu to her bedroom but told Naina to remain there as he had some work for her still. He sat on the bed and ordered Janice to impale herself on his big cock. Naina was afraid he wanted to use her cunt or ass hole afterward.

After a few minutes of frenetic moves from Janice, accompanied by her moans of despair and his groans as he invaded and stretched out her back passage, he found himself lodged to the hilt into her ass hole.

- Tonight, I don't want to exercise too much! Naina, you're going to make this little Janice squirm around my cock for my pleasure!

Naina didn't understand immediately what he wanted exactly. He explained it in a bored tone as if he was speaking to a mentally retarded girl.

- You're going to suck Janice's clit. You may also push one or two fingers, more if you find it possible, into her pussy. If you give her enough pleasure, she'll rock her hips around and I'll enjoy it quite a lot. But if you fail your mission, I'll punch your belly mercilessly until I provoke a miscarriage. Decide yourself whether you want to keep that filthy baby from your inferior white man!

Naina couldn't know whether he would push his threats but she didn't want to jeopardize Tim's baby. So, she did her best to obey his commands. Janice soon began to moan, then to scream before she began to hump up and down along the long rod of Gupta's cock. The Indian Janitor urged her to push her whole hand into Janice's cunt. It was overflowing with her love juices that coated Naina's hand with a thick fragrant layer.

Naina helped an upward movement with her hand and she was surprised by the immediate downward movement. She heard a distinct plop and found her hand completely swallowed to the wrist by Janice's greedy pussy. She was amazed. It was the first time she was fist fucking a girl! And Janice seemed to enjoy it a lot!

Gupta exploded in Janice's welcoming ass hole. The last spasms of her own climax provided by Naina massaged deliciously his cock that was completely milked of his seed in the process. Naina had humiliation tears in her eyes as she eased her hand out of the bruised canal she had been forced to enter. Gupta placed both his hands under Janice's bottom and pushed her up, dislodging her from his still turgid cock and throwing her on the carpet as he had done with Kathy. He didn't show any more concern for the two girls he had just fucked. They had been used for his pleasure, nothing more. He ordered them away.

- Fuck off, girls, and on the double! I want to be alone with Naina. . .

Naina thought that Gupta was really a cruel man. He had mistreated badly the four girls for his selfish pleasure. His name itself was an horrible joke : Gupta is a high profile caste in India. They are considered as the rich ones in the society, even though castes officially don't exist any longer in India. This man had to be of very low extraction caste. Naina knew that Kira was highly regarded by the Dalits who worked in her palace but they would have felt utterly soiled by working with this awful man! What other degrading task he could have in store for her?

- Naina, what are you waiting for? My cock needs a thorough cleaning!

God! His cock was just out of Janice's bottom and it was smeared by brownish traces. She couldn't do such a horrible thing! Gupta was watching her reaction.

- No! I can't do that!

- You have the choice : either you do it now or you'll be punished and the punished girls must spend the night in my bedroom. I'll have plenty of time to force you to submit!!! In that eventuality, you'll certainly lose your baby!

- Noooo! I don't want but I can't do it!

- Shuddup, you stupid girl! Your fate is decided and your boyfriend will not be allowed to interfere. Princess Swathri always follows my proposals. A student is not to prevail against a janitor and you aren't from a noble family!

Gupta pushed Naina out of his bedroom quite brutally as usual when he was frustrated. The poor girl flew to find Tim or Tom but they had left with Peter to his club. She had no one to help her, just Ritu could give her some comfort. Tim had not come back when dinner time arrived.

Swathri called the register with Gupta on her side. When she called for Naina, the janitor complained to the head mistress.

- This little unruly student denied several times to obey my direct orders. I demand a very strict punishment for her!

- Mmmh, Yes, such a behavior is not to be admitted in this school but she is heavily pregnant and you'll just apply five strokes of your cane on her bottom. If she misbehaves again, we'll try to find a more serious punishment for you, girl!

- Yes, Ma'am, I'll try my best to please you!

- Gupta will inform me in the contrary! You may take off your clothes.

- In front of every one?

- Yes, silly girl, of course and you won't be alone! Janice and Kathy have already be punished by good Mister Gupta. They'll attend your punishment in the nude like you!

Gupta grabbed Naina by the elbow he maintained to her back to prevent her from moving away and try to escape him. The five strokes were rather hard and Naina fell into tears at the third one although she had valiantly tried to hold back those tears. When he had finished, he helped her up. He had a tent bulging under his dhoti. He whispered to Naina's ear.

- I've prepared ropes in my bedroom to hang you there by the wrists. You have a very long and painful evening in store for you.

Swathri announced in a loud voice.

- Ritu, Gupta has issued a commendation for you. You're the first one to be allowed to a free leave this evening. I'll give you a list of the dancing halls and pubs where you can spend the night. You must be back at the school at 0700 for the shower and the breakfast. You're dissssmissed! The punished girls may proceed directly to Gupta's bedroom. You have food bowls prepared for them on the floor. You aren't allowed to use your hands to feed and the bowls must stay on the floor. The other ones must go to the dining room under the supervision of their owners.

A grumble followed.

- Yes, your owners! For me, the six of you are just owned properties, some sort of a livestock with no initiative of your own!

The girls were about to follow Swathri's orders when a voice interfered. It was Peter with Tim and Tom on tow.

- Well done, Mrs Swathri. May I just modify slightly your arrangements? The school regulations specify that the punished girls are at the disposition of the school manager, that is myself, and the school janitor to be disciplined. I've the first choice! For this night, I'll preempt Miss Naina who will spend the night with ME!!! Sorry, Gupta. You may have a better luck another time!

Gupta looked really infuriated but had no retaliation possibilities. Naina had never been happier to see Tim. From what Leena had told her about the school, Tim and Tom would spend the night alone in their bedrooms but the harsh treatment Gupta had promised her was postponed at the very least! Gupta was known to be devious, fiendish but he kept no grudges when his plans had been thwarted. He wouldn't seek revenge on her later but could come back with another disgusting idea. He had still six days to drive Naina mad!

She arrived to Peter's door with a big smile. She was greatly relieved. She knew she would have to service sexually Peter and that meant she would have little sleep that night as he was very inventive. She would be tested to her limits but not molested in any way, she was sure of it! She afforded herself the luxury of making wishes for Ritu, alone in a foreign city with no friends. Mrs Swathri would give her boxes of condoms with the order to come back with as many as she could filled up and securely tied. She was so shy : the mere idea of entering a dance hall naked under her school girl uniform must already stress her a lot, Naina was sure of it!

Tim's lover entered the bedroom. It was pleasantly warm inside. She had no instructions on how she should wait for Peter. She could sit in one of the lush armchairs or take a nap in his bed but she decided that his last minute rescue of her was worth offering him a good show of herself. She went into the bath room to find a few accessories that could be useful. She was lucky and she hastened to prepare the scene.

When Peter came back, he opened the door and looked for Naina. He stopped on his track when he discovered her. His lower jaw dropped as his brain realized how she had prepared for his arrival. She had taken away the comforters and the upper sheets of his bed, leaving only the silk sheet covering the mattress. She was sitting at the center of the bed, as naked as she was when she was born. She was on her knees in a very submissive position. Her knees were widely parted, in fact as wide as she could, offering him a perfect view of her succulent pussy. She had outlined her waist with Tim largest belt she had fastened very tightly. Peter could have encircled her tiny waist with both his hands with no difficulty.

Peter's eyes continue to wander up on Naina's body. Her arms were nearly nowher to be seen as if they had been cut off just under her armpits. She turned slightly to the left to exhibit her handiwork. Peter never understood how she had managed to done a black lizard leather belt just above her elbows. They were so tightly tied that her elbows were pressed against one another. Her wrists were also tied together with the belt of his dressing gown. The position made her breasts jut forward in the most erotic way.

Peter was mesmerized but his eyes continued to explore the young woman's body. There was a thick rope tied around her neck, just like a dog's collar. The free end was tied to one of the legs of the bed. Peter wobbled out of his trance. Naina was watching him advancing toward her with her eyes half hidden by her eye lashes. Peter had never seen other ones longer and more fetchingly curved. Naina had prepared seriously for his return and she had thought to everything. Her pubic fur had been freshly shaven. Some unguent had made her pussy lips swollen with a wet appearance that made them even more appealing.

Her toe and finger nails were lacquered in a bright red hue, the same one she had painted on her lips and her nipples. Peter's blood pressure had suddenly increased to impossible levels. Naina had even managed to apply charcoal eye shadow and blush. The most beautiful Bollywood stars would never have rivaled her sex-appeal, that evening. Naina was dressed, no! she was NAKED to kill!

When Peter reached the edge of the bed, Naina looked at him from underneath, defying him to throw himself on her and possess her completely. She had no second thoughts about her lover Tim. She loved him dearly but she found she had to thank Peter to have saved her in this moment of the worst risk in her life and how better thank him than by offering herself totally to him. She was his to plunder, to use as completely as he cared, as often as he wished. If she hadn't been already pregnant, she would have offered him to impregnate her!

Peter bent forward, his head just inches from Naina's. It was her who opened her lips in a perfect O, licked her lips with a rapid sweep of her tongue and offered them to his mouth. With a mighty roar, Peter covered her mouth with his. He began to eagerly explore her oral cavity and their tongues fought the most exciting war man and woman may imagine. When he plunged into her, knocking her on her back on the wide bed, she opened her legs wide to welcome him in but she never complained about the pain in her wrists that had to support their combined weights and the frenetic assaults Peter launched repeatedly throughout the night. . .

She kept thinking to her sister through out the night. What was she doing while Naina was requested to service Peter in all the ways a woman could service a man, some of them she recognized from the Kamasutra and many of them she hadn't even imagined were possible. Peter was a gentle man, much older than herself but he was an expert at such games and a very good professor. Her remorse fits were wiped out when she decided she would transmit all her recently acquired skills to Tim! Afterwards, she enjoyed every moment of it, even when Peter asked to perform the same lewd acts she had denied to Gupta. Peter just asked it in the most humble way, leaving her all the way to say no. She thought she couldn't fail him at this moment. When she had done it, she was quite proud of her achievements!

12