A Long Way Home Ch. 10

Story Info
Naina returns to India to deliver her baby.
5.6k words
4.45
31k
8

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Chapter 10: Indian Delivery

From a scenario by Dalhia 57

It was the end of their exams for Naina and her sister Ritu. Their first year at Birmingham University had passed like a dream. They had discovered Europe thanks to a grant offered by an Indian industrial company. They had become acclimatized soon, Indian students in a cosmopolite university with no problem. Just as if fate was conspiring to help them, their main Economy professor, Mrs Leena, fancied wearing Indian clothes even when she was lecturing her students. They felt really at home. They had befriended two of the university professors who had saved them from rape and maybe worse. They had been so scared that their first idea to thank Tim and Tom had been to accompany them to their home and spend the night with them.

Their mentors had been so caring and gentle, trying hard to please them that they had remained there as their girl friends. The two guys even promised them marriage, but only when they had finished their studies in four years. Naina and her sister now considered themselves as Tim and Tom's wives, wearing often sarees like married women. They just didn't wear the red dot on their foreheads that advertised an Indian woman's married status. It would be their boyfriends' privilege to apply it when the ceremony would have been celebrated.

Living with their boyfriends, sharing their beds and spending so much time there in the throes of a young love had had the unavoidable consequence : both of the girls were heavily pregnant. By some miracle, delivery was expected in about a month, allowing them to finish their exams, board a plane to India as most companies don't accept expecting women in their last month of pregnancy.

Leena had come to Tim's home to announce them the results. They would be made official on the next Monday but Naina would then be already in India. If you had witnessed that meeting, you could have thought it was taking place somewhere in Mumbai or Delhi as the three women were in sarees and cholis, with all the details that you could expect.

- Congratulations, Naina and Ritu : both of you passed your exams with honor and you received commendations from the jury!

- Great! So we are admitted in the second year! It's a relief. I was so scared!

- You are joking! You scored on most topics and, globally, you, Naina, are this year's major and Ritu is just a trifle behind, far in advance from the rest of my students! Continue in that direction and I can promise you a very interesting post in some international company, even with the present crisis!

So the girls had boarded the plane in an ebullient mood. Prince Kyrhan, who would receive them in his Rajahstan Palace, had sent them first class plane tickets for the four of them. He wanted that the heavily pregnant girls traveled in comfort. Both sisters had been moved by that attention and even more so when they were told that their mates would enjoy the same curtesy. They hadn't met the prince so far but his wife Kira who seemed always in command of everything. Even professor Leena and the fiendish Gupta seemed to acknowledge her superiority.

Early july was the monsoon period and the weather is hot and rainy in India. Few tourists were on board. The group had the first class cabin for themselves. They had been served Champagne cups and both girls unaccustomed to drink the delicious beverage felt pleasantly dizzy. Like many pregnant women, Naina and Ritu were as horny as you could imagine. The champagne had wiped out their inhibitions. Their comfortable armchairs could be converted into beds and they soon used that possibility, asking their respective companions to join them.

Tim and Naina exchanged kisses that became soon more and more demanding and hot. They covered each other faces with kisses and tongue lashes. Tim started soon to explore her neck making her mew in the most attractive way. Her moans seemed to embolden her mate who sneaked his hand under her saree to reach her belly completely devoid of any fabric. Shy Indian women often used long cholis that almost covered their bellies but princess Kira had other views, exhibiting as much skin as was possible, usually to please her husband. She was wearing the skimpiest cholis, often choosing the new bikini cholis that left nothing to the imagination. Her sarees were worn low, showing off her navel and a wide band of skin underneath. The other women of Kyrhan's harem as the group called itself had followed suit.

Naina and Ritu had been appalled when they had first seen the provocative garments but after their training course at Demeanor School, nothing could shock them any more. They were presently wearing their sarees in that way for the benefit of their boyfriends. If the taxi driver, the other travelers at Birmingham then at Heathrow airport and the custom officers there had enjoyed their sexy attire, they didn't care.

Tim's hand had now reached under Naina's saree hem, pushing aside her petticoat. She parted slightly her thighs as he was pushing up her clothes to give him more leeway. Following the rules of Demeanor school, she wasn't wearing any undies under her garment. Tim's fingers soon reached her unprotected twat. She gasped when he started to caress her there in the most pleasurable way. The shy girl who would have pushed him away had disappeared, replaced by an experienced girl who loved pleasure, whether she received or offered it. Now that she had decided not to take the count of the men who had had the chance of being serviced by her at Demeanor School, her inhibitions had fallen down. She still loved with all her heart her betrothed Tim but she now knew that he would never object if she found solace with another man as long as she did take all the requested safety measures.

Tim opened his fly and positioned himself between her legs. Naina lifted her legs, passed them around his hips and crossed her ankles in his back. Thus, she would be able to forbid him to dismount and force him to follow the rhythm she wanted. Tim loved a slow tempo and it suited her perfectly but from time to time, she wanted him to change gears and fuck her really hard. She would be able to announce him her needs without exchanging a word, a not so easy problem when both your tongues are engaged into a delicious combat.

Tim was now busy mauling her swollen breasts with both his hands, his cock already deeply embedded into her cunt and his tongue trying to reach as deep as possible into her mouth. They wouldn't have stopped now if a waitress had entered the cabin.

Tom and Ritu were equally engaged in similar activities a few seats away. The only difference was that Ritu was on her belly. She was turning desperately her neck to kiss her boyfriend and when their mouths weren't in close contact, she found the opportunity of emitting a symphony of gasps, moans and love talk that Tom seemed to enjoy a lot.

Tim and his twin brother especially enjoyed something they had been taught at Demeanor school. Since then they had exercised every day and they were becoming pro of it : control their cunt sphincter to massage their partner's cock. Gupta had told them it was named the nut cracker and that it was a common exercise in nineteenth century brothels. Girls in Hanoï could push a peeled banana into their cunts, slowly pull it out with their internal muscles and cut it into pieces with their sphincters. Eating the falling banana pieces straight from the girl's cunt was a major turn on for the customers and the slimy residue would be a perfect lubricant if some big cock intended to replace the banana.

Naina was still not strong enough to cut down a banana but she was already quite able to offer a glorious massage to Tim's cock and milk him delicately. Tim screamed as he emptied himself into her pussy. She should have been less efficient as minutes later, Tim was snoring on the bed. Naina disengaged carefully not to awaken him and went to another armchair. Ritu joined her soon.

- Tom is sound asleep, too?

- Yes, sis! I didn't think he was that tired! I didn't even climax! I'm frustrated!

- Tutt, tutt, Ritu. You were very vocal this night at home. Don't tell me that Tom was asleep then!

- From the noise coming from YOUR bedroom, you weren't reading a book, too! You're right. He fucked me three of four times : no wonder he is tired now but I would have been ready for another round!

- Me, too!

- May I help you, gals?

Naina and Ritu jumped in surprise. They turned toward the voice that had surprised them. There was a big man there in Indian clothes : his figure was aristocratic, powerful and reassuring. His voice inspired confidence and respect. They looked at him inquiringly.

- May I present myself? I'm prince Kyrhan and I wanted to know if the travel wasn't a too big inconvenience for you. That's why I flew to London to come back with you.

- You came from India for us!

- Oh no! I was in France for commercial discussions : we intend to build several nuclear power reactors and they probably will build them.

Naina and Ritu jumped to her feet, rearranged their sarees and bowed respectfully in a traditional Namaste. Kyrhan replied in kind. They chatted for a moment, discussing about the recent news in India. Naina felt a tension building between them and their visitor. From what they had gathered from Dan, Peter, Kira or Leena, Kyrhan was highly sexed and there was little doubt they would soon, perhaps in the next minutes, have to frolick with him. That had been a possibility they had recently discussed with their boyfriends. They had assured their girlfriends they would hold no grudge against them if they let the Prince have his way with them.

They were thus not really surprised when he pushed his right hand under Naina's saree and the left under Ritu's. The lower part of their sarees and their petticoats were soon lifted above their waists. Kyrhan watched appreciatively their delicate pussies now in full display framed between their open legs and their upturned petticoats.

The prince pushed two fingers of each hand into their pussies and used both thumbs to caress their engorged clits. He had really clever fingers as he made both of them climax at the same moment. They had closed their eyes to enjoy as completely as they could his delicious ministrations. Naina remembered a passage from a book where a prince was in bed with two girls and had managed to make them cum together. She had deemed it impossible and Kyrhan had just proven her wrong. He had been able to satisfy both of them completely from the moans that had escaped Ritu's mouth as well as hers.

But the Prince ostensibly didn't want to stop at it. He was redoubling his efforts, pushing them on the verge of another climax. This time, he continued with Naina but reduced his pace with Ritu, just frigging her twat to maintain her excitation. He made Naina squirt again and then covered her pussy with his mouth. He pushed his thick tongue inside her pussy. Naina arched her back as Kyrhan was eating her out so masterfully. Kyrhan's right hand had moved toward her bottom and he pushed his middle finger into her rectum. Naina gasped desperately and reached a third climax in a row that left her completely exhausted.

Kyrhan left the young woman trying to recover her wits and concentrated all his attention on Ritu. She had been put aside to her sister's benefit but the Prince wanted now to make her win back the lost time. He used both hands to caress her rock hard nipples while he licked her nether lips with ultimate application. Ritu screamed in bliss soon. The feelings emanating from her pussy were simply overwhelming. Kyrhan modulated finely the intensity of his caresses, making her ride an usually long climax. Her twat was continuously oozing squirts after squirts of love juices. It was as if she was shooting sperm jets. Ritu fainted from the excess Kyrhan had imposed on her.

Kyrhan hadn't finished with them as he turned once more toward Naina. He started that new round with a vigorous fingering to make her completely alive and ready for him. When she started moaning, he helped her up and took her place on the armchair. He made her straddle him. She opened wide eyes when she discovered the glorious log that intended to fill her delicate vagina with its meat.

- Prince! It's just too big! It'll never fit in! It will ruin me!

- Relax, girl. It'll fit in with no pain for you and you won't be ruined for your lover.

- The voice was so persuasive that she stopped arguing. She had total faith in whatever Kyrhan said.

He pushed a finger inside her. When he pulled it out, it was covered with a shining coat of Naina's juices. She couldn't deny she was more than ready to receive some big intruder. Kyrhan was even bigger than she had anticipated from Kira's confidences but what his wife had not convinced her to expect was that he was also very patient and caring. He pushed just three inches into her, then he made several back and forth movements inside her already outstretched pussy. He pulled out completely and resumed his fingering of her love channel, adding another load of her own juices. Then he shoved it in again, this time by six inches. Kyrhan repeated the same process several times until she felt his big cock banging against her cervix. Good, at least he won't go deeper, Naina thought. His efforts sent flashes of pain each time he pushed in. Naina blubbered :

- Please, Prince. . . Master. . . no more. . . I can't take more. . . It's too much! Please!

Kyrhan chuckled.

- Don't worry. You won't experiment more pain. Just wait for your vagina to adjust to my size. The process is called resizing and it works on both directions. Afterwards, you could readjust easily to Tim's girth and soon you'll do it automatically.

Kyrhan was thrusting into Naina again and again. His big cock was now sliding in and out of her more easily. Naina tried to lie quietly, just letting the prince use her vagina. He kept banging against her cervix, but she realized it hurt less and less as the minutes passed. He kept playing with her, placing his thick hands just under her breasts to lift her up until only the tip of his cock remained inside her then pulling her back to him with his hands on her hips. Thus the baby wasn't jeopardized in any way. He seemed to enjoy as he was kicking maddeningly against the walls or her matrix. Then, suddenly, she could feel his heavy testicles resting against her butt. Kyrhan was all the way inside her! She squealed in triumph. That summit Kyrhan wanted to conquer and Naina feared so much had been reached by their combined efforts. There was a lesson for her there : always trust Prince Kyrhan. He knows better than you do. He is your master!

Kyrhan had succeeded where Gupta had lost in obtaining Naina's complete surrender. The difference was staggering : Gupta's domination was meant to reduce the dominated to utter servitude, to enslave him or her and take away any free will while Kyhan's domination opened new horizons for those who admitted it. You were gaining things because Kyrhan wanted friends and equals. . .

When they had calmed down, Naina and her sister immediately discovered their boyfriends wide awake in front of their armchairs. They clapped their hands in congratulations.

- Splendid, Kyrhan, a lesson for us all! When I woke up, you were busy enjoying both our girlfriends and I would have thought it was impossible. When you prepared to skewer her alive, I thought you just couldn't do it. But you told her very calmly to put your faith in him. So I let you proceed and you were right!

- I had feared you could be offended as I took advantage of your sleep to get your girl friends into bad ways.

- By no means, Prince. We had discussed with them before. We expected that sooner or later, they would have to service you or you would enjoy them. It was sooner than we had expected but from what Dan had told us, you would have found a way to make us have a good time why you enjoyed Naina and her sister, wouldn't you?

- Don't fear anything : I never forget my friends. My wife Kira will wait for us at the airport. So we'll have three women for three men : an even number. Next year, when Naina and Ritu will be experienced enough, such a balance won't be necessary any more. Any of the girls in my harem can satisfy without effort three well endowed males or more. The other ones will be free for adventures on their own.

- There's something I missed. You're speaking of Kira as your wife but I know her as Dan's wife.

- I'll explain it to you later when we have more time, Tim. For the time being, I would advise you to hug your girlfriends. They seem to be anxious about your reactions.

- Oh, you think so? Come, Naina, I would like to kiss and hug you!

- You. . . You are really not angry against us for allowing Kyrhan to fuck us while you were asleep!

- Don't be silly : you aren't our slaves, we don't own you and you knew that Kyrhan was a close friend who has invited the four of us for your deliveries and your recovery time! We told you two days ago he could want to have a romp with you and we wouldn't mind. In fact, we really loved the show! When we'll give lectures to Indian students, we don't expect you to attend and if Kyrhan proposes you to spend some time with him or with another of his friends, I suggest you place yourself at his disposal!

Their plane landed two hours late. Kira was nevertheless waiting patiently at the airport. She was wearing a superbly embroidered with gold and silver threads saree and sumptuous jewels. She seemed rather tired with circles around her eyes. She was accompanied by a dark man who presented himself as Rajeev and two servants from Kira's own suite. She explained Naina that a group of Dalits were at her permanent disposal to work as gardeners, bricklayers and jacks of all trades. Naina seemed surprised by the devotion these Dalits seemed to have with regard to Kira.

They had then a three hours travel by car. Kira had offered Kyrhan to drive the big car while Rajeev and the two Dalits followed in a SUV car and all the luggage. When they arrived, They discovered a palace in all its glory with pinnacles and small towers in pristine state, a jewel posed in the plain on a small artificial hill. The cars were parked not directly in front of the main entrance but in another yard in front of a secondary gate. Kira explained her guests that their apartments were in the harem aisle, separated from the hotel by a tall wall that prevented any one to see the maharajah's wives from the outside. She winked to Naina and Ritu.

- We'll be able to sunbathe in the nude if we want with no voyeurs except Kyrhan and your boyfriends. We have an outdoor swimming pool but I fear you won't use is with all this rain. My Dalits has recently built an indoor swimming pool in a part of the eunuch's barracks.

- Eunuchs! Don't tell me you have eunuchs to your service, Kira!

- Be sure of it! But the barracks were used when kyrhan gathered all the girls of his harem, a few years ago. Their husbands were lodged in these barracks. They were splendid in their uniforms. The masquerade was very funny. We should do it again! Would you be game?

- If Tim agrees, why not? But I would have to be accepted in this so called harem!

- Did he fuck you in the plane?

Naina turned beet root : It was unusual for her to have a wife inquiring so matter-of-factly about whether her husband had cheated on her. Kira sensed her uneasiness.

- It wasn't a trap, Naina! Kyrhan loves to fuck his women on board a plane. We do it often! If he has done it, I don't care but it would be an indication he would like you to enter his harem.

- Ok, Kira! Yes kyrhan fucked me and my sister in the plane. He seduced both of us without difficulties. . . What does entering his harem imply, exactly?

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12