A Long Way Home Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Simple : he'll fuck you when he wants; he may visit you in Birmingham or invites you on one of his travels if I'm not available. Don't worry for Tim : Kyrhan will ask him previously and send another girl to replace you. You'll have to wear very fancy sarees when you accompany him and attend official receptions on his side, the role of an escort girl. He doesn't expect you to have the life of a nun : you'll remain Tim's mate and future wife, you may fancy other men if you care : Your plane was two hours late, so Rajeev led me to a nearby hotel and fucked me there.

- That was why you had circles around your eyes at the airport!

- Yes. A last thing about Kyrhan : you shouldn't forget the fantastic sex with him, of course! Your formal admission rite will be when he proposes to knock you up!

- God it sounds like animal breeding! I couldn't cheat on Tim!

- In exchange, he'll offer Tim to breed, as you name it, another girl of his harem, most probably myself. Would you be ready to bring up two of my babies -- I always have twins - and consider them as your own?

- I would feel honored!

- Then there's no problem! Enjoy your stay with us!

Rajeev helped the four of them to their bedrooms. There were names on the different doors. Rajeev told them that if they became regular visitors, two rooms would receive the names of Naina and Ritu. Tim asked whether he would be offered the same luxury but Rajeev told him that the men could use any of the occupied rooms. The girls would be quite eager to open their doors if they were alone. Kyrhan had the first pick and sometimes invited one of his guests to share one or two girls. Dan had the second pick when he was there but he was most of the time invited in the Prince's apartments, as his closest friend.

The next day, Kira made them visit the palace. They were stupefied by the richness of the frescoes, and the luxury of the reception rooms, now the hotel lobby. The Swan of Bikapur attracted also much attention, especially when they were told how it was used. Naina and her sister assessed the size of the huge phallus that protruded from the statue. They thereafter considered Kira with the deepest deference.

For the next evening, Kira transmitted to Tim and Tom a formal invitation for them and their girlfriends. They agreed happily. A servant delivered two hours later a complete set of clothes for the four of them : silk sarees with gold threads entwined in the fabric and old jewels from the Prince's treasure for Naina and her sister and a rich outfit for Tim and Tom. They weren't accustomed to Indian clothes, so they requested the girls' help to put them on. Fits of happy laughs ensued as they were rather awkward in them.

When they knocked at Kyrhan's door, the Prince opened himself the door and greeted them. Kira was on his side, wearing an even richer outfit. She wore a ring on her nose and several finely chiseled gold chains connected it to her very ornamented head pieces. She looked just like a princess of old times. Kyrhan showed them a painting on the wall :

- It's the wife of one of my ancestors. She lived during the early seventeenth century. The baubles Kira is wearing tonight aren't a replica : they ARE the very jewels my ancestor wore on formal visits at that time! Their weight is about four kilograms, eight pounds or so. I suspect that Kira would be glad to take them off, unless you want her to wear it during the whole dinner.

- Oh, no, Kyrhan! It's superb and it has done its effect with Kira wearing it but we don't want to have her tortured, even for our pleasure.

- I thank you in her name.

The meal they were served was very tasty even if it was mostly vegetarian. They were eggs served with a hot curry sauce and many things Tim wasn't able to identify.

- Does Naina prepare you Indian food in Birmingham, Tim?

- I'm afraid not, Kyrhan! She has little time with her studies. Moreover, her mother had prepared her to be a top ranking executive and not a cook, a mere servant. . .

- You should send her to visit Dan. He's a Frenchman and, in France, a good cook is highly considered even by those executives you mentioned. Preparing food for your family and your friends is a matter of pride and can make you very popular! When we're alone, it's Kira herself who prepares my food and Dan has taught me several of his recipes!

When they had finished their dinner, they moved to another room with wide sofas placed in front of the windows, seats and other amenities. Kyrhan remained standing but he offered the other ones to recline on the sofas. He kept with him Kira without attracting particular attention.

- I can see you are still not at ease here. So I'll have to start things. Would you follow?

- A grumble replied him. It was a clear assent.

- Then let me show you the directions for use in these premises!

Kyrhan grabbed Kira's pallu, the highly embroidered end of her saree and pulled it up. It uncoiled without effort from around Kira's body. Kyrhan negligently threw the sheet of precious silk onto the back of a chair. Kira appeared in her choli and petticoat. She didn't look to be surprised or angered by her sudden stripping. She accompanied the movement by turning on herself. She was so attractive that she focused all the gazes, some of them very appreciative! Kyrhan didn't intend to stop there. The petticoat was maintained with a knot and the choli had hooks that attached it. Undoing the knot and the hooks wasn't a problem for Kyrhan's deft fingers. The choli flew to the chair where the saree had been thrown unceremoniously while the petticoat plummeted to the ground. Kira was naked in the center of the room. That didn't seem to upset her.

Kyrhan helped his wife to lay on a nearby settee. Kyrhan beckoned to Tim.

- Tom, my dear friend, I've prepared Kira, my delicious wife, to service you. I don't think you'll leave her alone.

Tom appeared bewildered but nonetheless approached the cot where Kira was waiting for him, smiling in encouragement. She offered him her hand. When he seized it, she grabbed it and gently drew him to her, taking him in her arms. He launched an uncertain eye toward Naina who signaled him to go ahead. He turned toward Kyrhan's wife with a more decided stance and kissed her straight on the moth in a rather possessive way.

Kyrhan turned then toward Tim. I'm sorry, chap but I'm not able to really take care of two girls at the same time. While I enjoy your Naina, perhaps you won't leave Ritu alone! We'll switch later. Have no fear : the three of us will have the opportunity to sample all the treasures of our three ladies!

The activities that night in the recreation room lasted a long time in the night and were very rewarding for the six of them. Neither Tim nor Tom had had ever the opportunity to enjoy THREE girls, twice each. At the end, Kyrhan didn' even seemed winded but Tim and his brother were less fresh. They were young and needed more experience, Kyrhan thought! Naina and her sister, on the opposite seemed as eager as Kira to continue. Their heavy bellies didn't seem to reduce their appetites for more! They joined Kyrhan in his bedroom for a last round before returning to their usual lovers.

Three weeks passed with daily dallying with one or the other girl, longer and longer station in the swimming pool. Naina and her sister hardly moved any more, caressing their bellies, dreaming that it would be over at last.

One morning, Naina was showering in the morning after yet another very pleasant night. Tim and Tom had not shed their initial shyness and were enjoying the possibility of sharing freely three very attractive girls. When she felt a sudden little flood oozing from her cunt, her heart jumped into her chest : it was the forewaters, something she was expecting more and more every day, being unencumbered by this enormous belly that reduced her activities and limited her movements when she was frolicking with one or two of the men available. She was always horny and always requested their attentions. Once none was available, she had even asked the assistance of Rajeev : everything considered, if the princess valued him enough for an occasional romp at the airport, she should take advantage of that possibility, too!

She returned hastily to her bed and awakened Tim. He immediately phoned the palace physician who had two beds ready with all the monitors ready. He had also a temporary staff of one midwife and two nurses. They were housed in the eunuch's barracks nearby. They arrived running soon. The excitation caused Ritu to reach the same point a couple of hours later. Naina was feeling the first contractions. Three hours later, Naina and her sister were cradling their babies as they were taking their first feed straight from their mothers' tits. The fathers had been pestering them from the beginning to the point that Kira had ordered them to leave.

They had been allowed in as soon as the babies had received initial care. Only Kyrhan, always very calm had been allowed to stay. The relief of the fathers made them quite talkative. They were joking. Tim felt ready to drain her left udder while the baby sucked the other ones. They were talking of keeping both sisters in milk for years for their own enjoyment and other boasts.

Several friends had arrived to attend the birth : there was Leena and her husband Peter, Dan, Preeti and Sunita, the US girl who had left her husband John in charge of the company they owned.

It was Kyrhan who launched the bomb Naina and Ritu had been waiting more and more impatiently since their arrival in the palace, to be more precise, since when Kira had explained them what the protocol for their admission in Kyrhan's harem was.

- Congratulations, Tom and Tim! You have two very healthy babies : a son for Tim and a daughter for Tom. They are already sucking the breasts with a very commendable appetite. I would advise you to let your girlfriends rest for about three months. Then it could be the adequate time for breeding them again! Then the delivery would be again during the summer holidays and you could be back here then.

- A fine idea, Kyrhan!

- I hadn't finished. I would propose you a deal : in three months, in Birmingham, I could visit you with Kira. I propose you to strengthen our relations, to get to much more intimate level that may shock you a bit, initially!

- Don't use innuendo! Expose your proposal, Kyrhan!

- Here it is : We meet in Birmingham. Both of you will fuck Kira and knock her up. We'll never know who the father is as you are identical twins. Kira always has twins. Meanwhile, I'll fuck Naina and Ritu and impregnate both of them. After the birth, we switch babies and you'll bring up mine while I'll take care of yours!

If Naina and Ritu had known the general idea, neither Tim nor Tom did. The proposal stunned them. They took a long time evaluating the proposal. Leena, Peter and the other ones explained them the benefits they would have if they joined Kyrhan's inner circle of friends : a girl always available, travels to India or elsewhere, general adventure for all of them including the girls. Gradually these arguments tilted the balance until they decided to cross the line by exchanging hand shakes with Kyrhan after a long discussion with Naina and her sister.

Kyrhan's harem had just grown by two new girls and they were among the prettiest of the group!

12