A Long Week Ch. 04

Story Info
The sex from last time.
1.7k words
4.05
10.5k
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1AmJ0ker
1AmJ0ker
12 Followers

This is a work of fiction forgive any basic errors. Constructive criticism is appreciated, feel free to leave any comment it doesn't mean I have to read it though. And just to see who all is reading thoroughly, feel free to make suggestions for future scenes or prompts for my writing. And someone remind me to beat the shit out of Jonathon because he is really freaking hard to characterize well, Bastard.

*****

Jonathon watched her quietly for a few minutes as she realigned herself. "Are you done being a silly woman?" he asked her, which made her hackles rise and she looked up at him defiantly but before she could say anything at all he wrapped his hand around the back of her head and squeezed lightly.

Susan dropped her gaze from his and shivered lightly at the control his grip had on her. She realized belatedly that he had wanted her to get angry, which only made her want to cause trouble to get back at him. What could she say? She was petty like that. She looked up at him again, giving her best puppy dog eyes, her bottom lip sticking out slightly from her face.

"I'm sorry sir, have I not been giving you enough attention?" she asked in her sweetest voice. Before he could say anything, she leaned forward and pulled his shirt up an inch to lay a suggestive kiss on the skin just above his waistband. She purred happily to him as her tongue darted out to give him a taste. Jonathon jerked against her, as if she had surprised him and that made her smile. She had been naked in front of him for several minutes now, not just physically, and Susan wanted him to be just as naked, wanted to see what he was like.

She began to pull on his shirt, pushing it over more and more flesh. Jonathon was so tall and he didn't seem to have an ounce of fat on his body. His flat perfectly etched abs were hard enough for her to bounce quarters off of them but as she kissed at them his slow deep breaths made them flex and ripple beneath her lips.

She looked up at him smiling playfully and gasped as she caught sight of his eyes. His entire body was relaxed, but his eyes were dark and piercing, reminding her of a caged animal. She had another bout of cold streaks and hot licks that rekindled her arousal. He was in total control of himself still but on edge. She had pushed him further than she ever had and wanted to push him too far. She knew he could get rough and she wanted it. She wanted him to break her as long as it included sweet release. She didn't break eye contact with him as she reached around him slowly. She placed her nails on his shoulder blades and raked them down roughly as she used her teeth to bite him just below the ribs.

Jonathon's snarl excited her, making her squeeze her supple thighs together tightly. She was getting wet again. The heat that had been sated earlier in the garage roared back to life and she whimpered below him.

He ripped his shirt over his head in one

smooth motion, throwing it haphazardly in a corner before leaning down to kiss her hard biting her lower lip enough for it to hurt. She gasped and moaned, reaching up to wrap her arms around his neck tightly and dig her nails in his back again. He fumbled with his pants for a moment and then pushed them off pulling his boots off at the same time before he straightened and threw his pants and boots to join his shirt.

He stood in front of her gloriously naked for a moment and she realized that he didn't have a single hair on his body. Not even around his fully erect length and well-endowed balls. Her eyes zeroed in on his crotch and she blushed even as she opened her mouth slightly to whimper a please to him. He gripped the back of her head and forced her onto her knees in front of him. He pulled her close enough for her tongue to dart out and taste a bit of pre cum coming off of him. She moaned and opened her mouth wider, sucking him into her mouth as he pulled her down on him. His hand gripped the hair at the back of her head tightly which sent a thrill through her as she sucked and used her tongue to swirl around the head of his cock.

Then his hips began to pump against her mouth unexpectedly. He forced himself a couple inches down her throat which shocked her and at the same time sent waves of heat into her pussy. He was using her and even as she choked on his length and couldn't breathe she enjoyed every second. She tilted her head back and arched her back, making it so that he could more easily stuff her hungry throat full. He continued to fuck her mouth going deeper and deeper as she learned to relax her throat and take in more and more. Eventually she had swallowed him completely and could feel his balls slap her chin and her nose hit his abs as he held her there. She choked and gagged, the lack of air causing her eyes to water. At the last possible second he pulled back out giving her a moment to breathe and lick and kiss at his balls hungrily before he forced her head all the way back down again.

He repeated the process over and over again. Her face was streaming with tears, drool and her nose had started to run; ruining her makeup and making her look like a hot mess. Her fingers were buried in between her thighs, rubbing at her clit fiercely as she pressed two fingers in and out of her pussy furiously and her juices ran out of her and onto the floor. "Please may I cum," she asked him pleadingly; she wanted it so badly, it was the last bit that would send her over the edge.

He didn't respond, instead he forced himself down her throat again and she moaned as she gagged around him. He groaned loudly and as he pulled out she felt his warm semen splash along her throat and tongue. And then he was sending his cum across her face and breasts which made her moan hungrily as she held her mouth open for more. She worked herself faster wanting the release she was so close to. Jonathon took a step back and then grinned at her darkly, "No".

Her blood ran cold as she screamed in protest, "Please!" At the simple word her entire body had tightened, so close to cumming but denied, refusing to leap over the edge. Her fingers continued to work her pussy and clit faster and harder as he smiled at her and reached down, pushing her head down so that her forehead was on the soft carpet and her ass was in the air. "Please," she sobbed into the carpet with her precum running down the insides of her thighs, "Please sir may I cum?"

His hand came down fast and hard and slapped her pussy from behind making her arch her back and cry out in pain this time. "Who told you, you could play with yourself?" he asked her calmly. She whined and squirmed as her hands fell away from her pussy without answering, which got her another smack to her sopping pussy which she was horrified to realize the hits were making her wetter and she wanted more. "I asked you a question," he stated to her as she silently cried out again and her breasts dragged on the carpet as she tried to both get away and get more of the delicious pain that sent warmth through her entire body.

"No one sir!" she chirped in breathlessly as more tears streamed down her face. Another smack rained down on her pussy and his hand stayed there, squeezing and kneading it lightly making her moan loudly as she raised her rear into the air higher for him to have a better vantage point. "That's right. No one told you you could play with yourself," he said calmly as his fingers found her clit which had been spared from the previous blows but only barely. He pinched the nub lightly and she gasped already so close to cumming with the heat of the smacks still burning across the lips of her sex. "Please, please, please, please, please sir!" she repeated over and over again as she gripped the carpet tightly.

He snorted and grasped the back of her neck tightly before he shoved four of his fingers into her slit, stretching her further than she had ever been before. It hurt, dear god it hurt, but she felt so full it was worth it. She was still crying and sobbing into his carpet and had devolved to meaningless sounds for speech as he curled his fingers in her and worked her g-spot at the same time he thumbed her clit. She tensed and had another earth shattering, full body exhausting orgasm. "FUUUUUCK!" she screamed again as her body tightened and gripped his fingers tightly before finally relaxing completely and she passed out.

Jonathon smiled as she went limp and lay on his carpet unconscious. He leaned down and kissed the top of her head lightly. "Good gurl," he told her quietly and put her onto the bed and under the covers. She lay there trembling still which made him grin widely before he turned and went about getting ready for the next day.

Wow, finally this one is over, hopefully we'll be going on to the next day and I will FINALLY get to talk about Jonathon's day to day life and the fun things that happen when you live a normal life with the lifestyle. Yeah I know, like I've been promising for a while, bite my lazy ass. I'm actually interested what you think of this particular installment and how we've gone so far.

1AmJ0ker
1AmJ0ker
12 Followers