A Long Week Ch. 08

Story Info
Jonathon comes home.
1.5k words
3.79
9.5k
2

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1AmJ0ker
1AmJ0ker
12 Followers

The opening credits end and we begin again! This is a work of fiction forgive any basic errors. Constructive criticism is appreciated, feel free to leave any comment it doesn't mean I have to read it though. Wow, 12,000 words and I'm probably going to drop another thousand to 3000 in the next hour. When will it stop!?!?

*****

Jonathon's day was relatively quiet after his break. He went back to his work station and began the tedious task of wiring the bike up. He was still working on it several hours later when Susan texted him about her shirt being too short. Already aggravated by his work and unfulfilled libido, she had only reignited his lust and spiked his annoyance into high gear. He shot off a text and went back to his work, considering how best to punish Susan for doing this to him. As dozens of thoughts swirled in his mind, his rock hard cock was getting a permanent impression of the back of his zipper.

He had only been working for a minute or so like that when with a feral growl he reached out and opened the app on his phone again, turning on the vibe in Susan's panties. He grinned evilly imagining her shuddering and begging him to turn it off as the man there to drop off her bags stared at her shocked and becoming aroused. He had no doubt that she would be turning brilliant colors and soaking wet. He wanted her on edge, to exert the control over her necessary to deny her orgasm over and over again. He wanted her to scream and beg for more, beg him for permission to cum. Just the thought was driving him completely mad.

He sighed and shook his head as he iced his lusty thoughts. He wasn't going to get anything done like this. He hit the button to turn off the vibrator, taking a moment to put away his tools and calm himself. He threw on his jacket and took his backpack with him as he went to tell Anna that he was going home early. He was so wrapped up in his own thoughts that he didn't even notice new guy slinking after him, taking the front exit while Jonathon was talking to Anna.

Jonathon waved good bye to Anna half-heartedly and turned to the exit, walking out while he sent Susan a text to tell her he was on his way home. When he looked up the new guy was leaning against Jonathon's sports bike

Jonathon walked over to his bike and looked it over carefully, checking for any damage. Satisfied that new guy hadn't harmed it in anyway his cold blue eyes met new guy's soft brown ones. "Gonna move or am I gonna have to move you?" Jonathon asked in a calm voice that didn't even hint at how much the need to fight and break the other male gnawed at his insides.

New guy didn't even acknowledge the question, instead he looked Jonathon in the eye and sneered, "I don' like how you treated me earlier."

Jonathon felt his shoulders tense up in preparation. He was frustrated, annoyed and hornier than he had been in a very long time. New guy's chances of survival were slim at best.

***

Susan had been sitting on her knees for almost thirty minutes when she heard Jonathon open the garage door and pull his bike in. She felt her body respond almost immediately. The ache in her knees from sitting on them for so long was forgotten replaced by a familiar thrill running up her spine as she bit her lip in anticipation for what was to come. She wondered how he would fuck her this time, and if she would ever be able to go home at this rate.

She suddenly realized that today was going to be her last day of all day sex possibilities. She had to work for the next five days and she would be gone for almost as long as Jon if not longer. She pushed those thoughts away and decided to ask Jonathon about his plans for her during dinner, if he let her speak. She smiled at the thought of giving him a blowjob through dinner and was still smiling hungrily as Jonathon walked in.

She instantly dropped her eyes to his boots and spoke in her most timid voice, "Welcome home sir!" The excitement she felt still sounded clearly in her voice as he stood there watching her for a few seconds and then closed the door. He was upon her in two long strides, one hand wrapping in her hair tightly and his other freed his gorgeous cock directly in her face.

"I've missed you," he said gruffly. The admission made her shiver and she opened her mouth to lick at the tip of him lightly, but he stopped her and pat her head lightly. "You look good like that slut," he told her as he moved around her and started to walk to the shower, snapping his fingers behind him. A wordless order for her to follow him and she did just that standing only to have Jonathon turn and stare her down. "On your hands and knees," he said severely and slipped into the master bedroom.

She fell to her hands and knees and quickly scrambled after him. Completely embarrassed at being reduced to a dog she could feel her juices flowing again and soaking her panties for the umpteenth time today. She crawled into the master bedroom and sat on her haunches. Jonathon was making the bed again which was odd because she had made it this morning she didn't understand why he would possibly be making the bed.

Jonathon turned on her and reached down, pulling her up by her hair. She whined and was forced to look at the bed. "I told you to make the bed didn't I?" he asked her quietly. She nodded not sure if she should speak as she saw the cold unyielding part of Jonathon again. He looked her in the eyes and pointed at the bed. She didn't dare look away from his eyes until he told her to, "This is how the bed should look. Make sure it does, understand?" Susan looked at the bed the comforter was perfectly straight, not a single wrinkle on it and the pillows were just the same. The entire bed looked like it had never been slept in.

She suddenly felt a blow across her breasts and yelped loudly in pain and surprise trying to dance away from Jonathon's hand as it slapped the sides of her breasts roughly. The pain sent a jolt of arousal through her body and she moaned desperately trying to get away from and more of the slapping. Words were falling from her mouth without her knowing it, streaming together in her broken breath, "PleaseI'msorry pleasesir pleasestop moreplease pleaseplaseSir!" The slapping continued for several minutes and then abruptly stopped, she looked down at herself and blushed as she saw her large breasts turning a rosy pink and her pussy wet with need.

She was panting and couldn't resist being dragged from the room and into the bathroom. He set her in the middle of the room and then turned on the water of the shower. He looked back at her and pointed at her panties. "Off," he ordered in that steel forcing tone. She reached down, pushing the fabric down her hips moaning as the toys popped free of her body leaving her feeling empty. The panties fell down to the floor with a clatter.

He ripped off his own clothes and stepped into the shower. He moved with sure and quick motions lathering up his hair without even looking at her. Susan was unsure of what to do. She moved forward and stood at the door of the shower watching him. A quiet whimper left her throat and she swallowed still unsure of what to do and wanting so badly to get at the rock hard erection Jonathon was sporting.

Then something caught her gaze, a large purple bruise she didn't remember seeing last night on his ribs. She blinked and then looked more closely at Jonathon, other than the bruise on his side his knuckles were red and swollen. She didn't think, she reached out and touched the bruise lightly. He hissed and pushed her hand away from his ribs looking down at her intently.

Susan blushed and looked down with a mumbled apology. She assumed that he had been in a fight over something and was afraid that he may have actually hurt someone. She imagined Jonathon in a fight and found herself imaging the poor soul who had angered him in a bloody heap barely alive.

Jonathon sighed and ran his hands through his hair before flicking some of the cold water out onto her breasts. She felt the water hit her bare breasts and realized that it was icy cold making her whimper as the cold made her body tighten and shiver. He smiled as she whimpered and then reached out and dragged her inside and under the cold blast. Her train of thought interrupted she looked up at him with wide eyes and shivered not only from the cold of the shower.

My flow has been broken damn it all! I hope this one is decent I didn't want to write sex when I can't think and everything sounds like rubbish.

1AmJ0ker
1AmJ0ker
12 Followers