A Long Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up! So, since these balls are mine, I'll do whatever I want with them, understood?"

"Yes my love."

"Good. You must never try to stop me from hurting them, never try to protect yourself, never run away, are you getting the idea?"

"Yes my love."

"I'm going to teach you a number of standard positions for you to get into when I call the appropriate instructions. I'll start with one, and when you've learnt it, I'll release your squishy balls."

"Oh God, please hurry."

"When I say I'm going to knee your balls, you open your legs, put your hands on the top of your head and look straight forwards. You must do nothing to protect yourself. Do you understand?"

"Yes my love, I promise I understand."

She let go with her right hand and dropped my balls back between my legs, which also hurt, as they were so injured.

"I'm going to make some coffee and rest in the sun for a bit, while you recover. When I come back we can try the next method, open hand slapping. Don't go away."

She walked out of the room leaving me dreading what was to come next. My balls hurt so much and she was proposing to slap them.

At first I just lay, worrying about what was to come, but she was gone so long that I eventually fell asleep. I woke when I felt her digging her long sharp fingernails into the head of my shrunken penis. I screamed from the pain and the shock of waking like that.

"Aaaahh, did I hurt your little winky?"

"Yes, and I was asleep."

"I saw, and please tell me, who owns your winky?"

"You do my love."

"Good, now lets get started. I understand that you are already hurt, so I won't go on as long as I would normally for a punishment, but I just need to get a measure for how hard, ok?"

"I guess so my love, it isn't really my decision."

"That's a good answer, in fact it isn't your decision at all."

My wife grabbed the base of my balls in her left hand again, and started to whack me. I thought she would start softly and build up again, but she just went straight at it, hitting me as hard as she could. I hit the roof with screaming, jerking my body around, trying to avoid the blows which were raining down onto my trapped testicles.

"Stop struggling, I've told you about that already!"

"Oh God, please stop...please...it's too hard," I begged

"I'll stop when I'm ready, and that won't be until you've learned to stay still."

As she said this she punctuated each word with a slap. I tried so hard to stay still, but the blows hurt so much. Finally she stopped.

"That was fun. Did it hurt more ore less than the squeezing?"

"I don't know."

"Calm down and think."

"Ok, ok, a bit more, I think, if that's possible."

"Good, that's better. Now, I only did a few minutes because I want to get on to the last one, the wooden spoon. You stay there while I go and choose one."

"Ok my love."

What choice did I have?

She was back in a moment, carrying a wooden spoon from the kitchen. She sat on the bed, but didn't grab my balls straight away.

"I'm going to use the spoon in a different way to my hand. I'm going to do the hits one at a time, and target a different place with each hit. Between the hits I'm going to talk to you about next weekend. Ok?"

"Yes my love, of course, you're completely in charge."

"Good, that's what I like to hear. So, here's the first blow, to the underside."

She grabbed my balls again and twisted her wrist to present the backs of my balls to be hit. She raised her arm a bit, then whacked the backs of my balls with the spoon.

"Aaaagghhh! Oh Christ no!!! Please no!!"

"Oh, ok, I assume that hurt the most?"

"Yes, oh my love, please don't do that again."

"Don't be silly. Now, as for next Saturday, I think you'll agree that we've covered all of your fantasies in the section of things you were happy to do?"

"Yes my love, more than I could have imagined."

"Ha, ha, good."

Whack! The spoon landed on the right side of my right ball. It was a piercing unbelievable pain, so intense I thought I was going to throw up.

"So for next weekend that leaves us with the final three, and on the Sunday you are off to Birmingham for the exhibition. Yes?"

"Yes my love."

Whack!!! My left ball got that one, although not quite so hard.

"Ouch, I hit my hand!"

"Sorry my love."

"You will be. Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, so during this week I'm going to decide what we do next Saturday, ok?"

"Yes my love."

Whack!! Both balls squarely on the top, so much pain. I was retching but thankfully didn't quite throw up.

"So, you need to promise that you will abide by my decision, whatever it is, with no argument."

"Ok my love, I agree."

"Good."

Whack!! Whack!! Whack!! And the next thing I remember was waking up on the bed, with the handcuffs removed. My balls were in agony still and I desperately needed to pee. I managed to stagger to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. I peed, washed my face, rinsed my mouth and staggered down stairs. My wife was sitting watching a movie.

"Oh there you are at last. I need some wine pouring, then you need to catch up licking me, I've been waiting for ages!"

"Sorry my love."

I got the wine as quickly as I could and gingerly lowered my self to the ground and began licking.

"Well I think that was a very successful weekend, my darling, don't you? We covered lots of fantasies for you."

"Yes my love, we did, thank you."

"Oh I enjoyed it, we must keep them all going don't you think?"

"Yes, I suppose so."

"I was wondering what that student boy will be like in bed. His fingers were really skilful, do you think that means he'll be good at proper sex?"

"I don't really know my love, I suppose so."

"Oh well, I'll be able to let you know, I'm sure you're eager to find out."

"I suppose."

"We'll talk more about it next weekend. Ok?"

"Yes my love, whatever you say."

12