A Long Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You probably say that to all the women in your life. Come on, now it's your turn. How do you want me? On top? The bottom? Maybe in my mouth again?"

"Nicki, we're here on couch and I don't want to get my cum all over the cushions so, if you don't mind, let's use your mouth again. You did a pretty good job yesterday sucking my cock," and he smiled.

I was so happy to get another chance at pleasuring him again with my mouth. He stood up and I sat on the edge of the couch. This time I took more time playing with his ball sack and admiring the size of his cock. Using my nails I scratched and teased the bottom of his sack. Then I ran my fingers up and down the length of his cock. He was so rigid and ready. I slipped my lips over the end and bobbed my head up and down a few times.

"Jake...what do you want me to do?"

"What a silly question. I want you to finish me off."

"I want you to tell me exactly what you want me to do."

"Nicole, I want you to suck my cock."

He was in control earlier when I needed a fucking and now I was in control. I wrapped my lips around it again and bobbed my head a few more times.

"Yes, I suspected you want me to suck you, but I want you to tell me again, this time tell me what sucking your cock makes me."

"Look you cock sucking whore...I want you to suck my cock until I cum and you had better not miss one drop. You're nothing more than a slutty white trash housewife, so start sucking."

Now I had a tingle going again in my pussy. I started sucking and working his ball sack. With my lips wrapped around his cock head I did some long slow strokes with my right hand while massaging his ball sack with the other. Then I'd remove my mouth and fast stroke the head. I alternated that method a couple times and once again he must have been close to being ready because after a moment or two he said.

"Nicki, I'm cumming...oh my Gawd...uhhh uhhh faster faster. It's here ohhhh...Oh baby, that was great."

I could not believe how much stuff came out of him. It certainly would have overflowed my mouth if I hadn't swallowed it. I slowed my sucking down but he was still enjoying the sensation of my mouth on his cock head. I took my mouth off of his cock and looked up at him and smiled. He was looking directly into my eyes. I pulled his cock a couple more times milking it and another drop of his jizz came out. I smiled up at him again and with the tip of my tongue licked the remaining drop off. He got the biggest smile.

He reached down and lifted me to my feet.

"Nicki, you are the best cock sucker I know."

"I'll take that as a compliment...I guess. But, I'm only your cock sucker." We both laughed at that.

I caught a movement out of the corner of my eye. Looking at the front window I saw movement of an arm and shoulder moving away from the window. Someone had been watching.

I gasped only because I was too startled to scream.

"My Gawd Jake, someone was at the window."

"WHAT!!"

I grabbed my clothes and ran to the bedroom. I started crying again. As I was silently cursing I dressed. I sat on the bed drying my eyes and Jake walked in. He walked over and sat down next to me.

I looked up at him and said, "How could I have been as foolish as to think I could have gotten away with this? I'm so stupid. If it was Jim he would have come in and confronted us, so it must have been either Evan or Bob."

"I'll ask them separately if one or the other was watching."

"Don't be stupid. Whoever it was will tell everyone about it anyway. It won't help one bit asking them. That would only serve to make the other one suspicious. Just let it go. Maybe he'll mention it to you. Just go into town, I'm too upset to even think about having any fun."

The rest of the day passed so slowly, minutes seemed like hours. Finally early afternoon the guys started drifting back to the cabin. Jack came back from town a while later. Not one of the guys acted or appeared to act like they knew Jack and I had been together. I was waiting for one of them to whisper or make a comment somewhat related to seeing us. Everyone was normal.

Later on I cornered Jake in the kitchen and told him, "I wonder if the person I saw may have been a neighbor or someone just passing by."

"I honestly don't know. Not one of the guys mentioned it to me. If anyone of them saw anything at all they would have said something to me by now. It had to a stranger. Just stop your worrying and let things settle out."

He went back in the living room with the rest of guys and I thought to myself, "That's easy for you to say but my entire marriage would be on the line."

After supper everyone packed their cars with Bob throwing his stuff in our car and we all headed home.

A few days later I got a package delivered to the house and the note inside it read, "Nicole, you self-righteous little slut. I have a video recording of you and Jake at the cabin. I'm sure you wouldn't want Jim to see it. He's always bragging about how you ignore other guys and how religious you are. He trusts you beyond all limits. But I have something that would change his opinion of you...real quick. Take a look at the DVD enclosed. I'll send you another letter soon telling how you can keep Jim from ever seeing this video."

I couldn't believe what I was reading. It was horrible. I put the DVD into the player and watch in horror as I saw most of what happened that day at the cottage with Jack.

Should I call Jake? Why would he care anyway? Should I tell Jim what happened at the cottage? I couldn't do that, he would flip out.

No, I'd wait it out and see who it was that made the video and what it was they wanted from me.

To be continued...