A Look Into My Mind: Uncle Sissyboy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a good thing that we were both strapped down, or we both probably would have jumped off the table. Our legs were strapped into the stirrups.

Lauren let out a scream and then my cock was hit with another blast of current. I thrashed around and Lauren screamed again. I looked over and her hips tried to lift, then her torso. I could only imagine she was being shocked from her pussy and nipples or a combination of the two.

I then felt a sensation that was not at all unpleasant. I felt my cock jump. I felt a sensation between the base of my cock and my cock head. I felt my cock quiver and jump. The shocks came at random times. It felt like my cock was being masturbated without anything touching it. Wow, this was nice.

Then an intense blast hit me. I yelped out of surprise and pain. I heard Lauren moaning. I could only assume she was being pleasured now as well. Then she screamed. Mistress Jenna had done the same to her that had been done to me. Pleasure then pain.

"You know see that I can provide great pleasure or great pain or any combination of the two that I wish. I can bring you to orgasm, or make you wish you were dead. I take great pleasure knowing I have total and complete control of your body and your minds" Mistress Jenna explained.

"Let's see who loves who more. Lauren, I can give you a painful shock to your pussy right now, or if you prefer ... I can do it to your uncle sissyboy instead. What's your decision, darling?" Mistress Jenna asked.

"Uhmmm, you can give me the shock, Mistress Jenna ... I don't want to be the one to decide if my uncle sissyboy gets the shock" Lauren said softly.

"Oohh, isn't that sweet. I reject that" laughed Mistress Jenna. With that, she shot a jolt of electricity into my cock and balls and nipples at the same time. I didn't know what to do. I was in intense pain and I didn't know what part of my body to respond with. The electricity was stopped. My body relaxed. I was sweating profusely all over my body. I could feel the beads of sweat on my face.

"How about you, uncle sissyboy? You want to give the shock to your sexy little niece, or are you going to be a man and take it for her?" mocked Mistress Jenna

"I'll take it, Mistress Jenna" I quickly responded.

"Ok, good ... here ya go!" she giggled in response. "You probably thought I would do the same thing that I just did with Lauren. No such luck, sissy panty boy. You are the object of my sadism, and I will torture you whenever I get the opportunity. And since I create the opportunity ... too bad for you!" she giggled.

She blasted me with a long hard blast of current. I thought my cock was going to explode. She laughed as she looked at me writhing in pain. I looked over at Lauren and she was watching me. After the pain subsided, I began to think that this was bothering Lauren. That she truly became a submissive for now and her entire demeanor was different.

"Sissy boy, I am going to pleasure your niece. I am going to give her a long, intense orgasm. You can lay there, helpless, and watch her excitement grow. It will be very obvious to you and everyone in the room, that she is enjoying herself. When she cums, she will cum hard. You, on the contrary, will experience the exact opposite. You will wish you didn't have a cock and balls. You will wish that your nipples were not attached to your body. You will wish you were dead!" Mistress Jenna said.

I saw Lauren attempt to spread her thighs further apart. Her ass lifted gently off the table and I heard her moan. It was surely a moan of pleasure. Her moans would intensify and wane, then intensify and wane. She was being taken up and down in her arousal. Her eyes were closed. Her head would roll from side to side and her body would gently arch. She was curling her toes ... it was very erotic seeing her riding the waves of pleasure.

"Aaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh" I screamed. I felt the burn shoot down my cock. It felt like my balls were boiling and the burn inside my cock was excruciating. I wanted to cry. I needed to cry ... I started to cry.

"Man up girlie sissyboy" demanded Mistress Jenna. "Are you going to cry and scream through this whole ordeal?" she continued. "Or are you going to show that there is at least a little bit of a man left inside of you" she said in a very demeaning tone.

"No, Mistress ... I will tr ..." I started to respond. A blast of current shot through my cock and balls. I tugged and thrashed at my restraints. I thought my rectum was going to explode as well. The current stopped. Again she hit me with a blast, this time mainly in my ass. As that stopped, my cock got hit. Then my rectum again. Then my cock. Over and over and over again she hit me with current. I thrashed and moaned. I didn't know how much more I could withstand without passing out.

"You have done much better, sissyboy" commended Mistress Jenna. "You deserve some pleasure for the pain you have withstood" she continued. I now felt the pleasure the machine can bring. It felt like I was being masturbated from the inside. I could feel sensations on my prostate that were quite pleasant.

"I'm going to remove the catheter probe and affix another device around the base of the head of your cock" Mistress Jenna said as she reached and pulled the catheter probe out. She didn't do it very gently and it didn't feel good as it slid out quickly.

She took a band and put it around my cock right at the base of the head. It had connections for the wires and they were attached and attached to the machine. She then went back to the controls.

She gave me a jolt. "I just want you to see, sissy panty boy, that I can still cause you all the pain I desire with that tube removed from your pisshole. So, just be happy if I don't" she said as she teased me with her voice.

The sensations started again. I was being electronically masturbated and noone was touching my cock. It felt wonderful. I could feel the sensation from inside my rectum and up my cock. It began to feel like it does when I ooze precum. I looked over at Lauren. She was writhing on the table as she was being masturbated by that machine. There was, I noticed, a pool of wetness at the base of her ass, below her pussy. She was leaking from her pussy from the pleasure she was getting. That made me more aroused, to see the oozing wetness from her pussy.

I looked down at my cock and I saw a stream of thick precum oozing from my pee slit. It was a long ribbon of precum and it was pooling on my belly. I never saw anything like it. The precum was flowing out of my clittiecock. The sensation was incredible. I had more precum oozing out of me than the normal amount of cum that comes out when I cum. I never knew I could make so much precum. It just kept oozing out.

Mistress Jennifer walked over and dipped her finger in the precum. She touched her finger to my mouth and pushed her finger in my mouth. "How does your precum taste, shitstain" she asked.

"Mistress, it tastes delicious" I responded quietly.

"Mistress Jenna, I have no idea why you are giving this worm any pleasure, but he is yours right now, so it's up to you" she said sternly.

"Well, Mistress Jenna, I just think he earned a degree of pleasure. Believe me, it's not going to be like this all the time for uncle panty sissyboy" she replied.

Listening to the two of them, I looked over at Lauren. Mistress Arlene had walked over to her and had removed the clips from Lauren's titties. She was gently playing with her daughters nipples as Lauren was being electronically masturbated.

The precum was continuing to flow from my erect cock. She managed to keep me on the brink of orgasm almost continuously. She seemed to know when I was close and would decrease the intensity of the pulsations. As soon as it calmed down, she would bring me back up to the brink and then drop it back down again.

I felt like I was going to cum, and my cock started twitching uncontrollably. The precum was thicker, almost looked like cum and was leaking out in globs from the tip of my cock. She turned the knob and I got an intense shock that stopped everything . The feeling of orgasm ended. I still dripped precum in copious amounts, but the feeling of impending orgasm ended.

"I can make you cum and I can stop you from cumming. I can bring you to the brink and stop you or let you cum. I have full control over you and that worthless puny cock of yours. Who is going to cum first, shithead ... you or your darling little niece? She said inquisitively.

She did something I couldn't see and with that Lauren arched herself up from the table and let out a sound that almost made me cum. She was cumming ... and she was cumming. My sister in law was sucking her nipples as she was cumming ... and SHE WAS CUMMING unlike anything I had ever heard. She kept on cumming. It was incredible as my cock was, again, being electronically masturbated. I was on the brink of cumming. Lauren was cumming. Arlene was masturbating herself as her daughter was cumming while licking he nipples.

What a scene was unfolding in this room. I heard moans of pleasure from the Domme's sitting in the distance. With no warning, my cock began to twitch and my prostate began to pulsate. My balls were pulsating, my prostate was pulsating and my cock was twitching and swelling, simultaneously. All of a sudden I started to cum. I let out a yell of joy and my cock began to spurt. The first shot of semen shot over my head, the second one did as well. Spasm after spasm sent my pent-up sperm flying about the room. I just kept cumming and cumming. A shot hit my face, another shot hit my chin, another shot, I felt, hit my chest. My balls were aching as they were also feeling wonderful. I thought I was going to faint. Spasm after spasm, my cum was flying everywhere. Finally I had been granted release. It had been days since I last came, and all the sexual play that had gone on this weekend ... I just must have had a huge load of cum build up. The spasms finally ended and my breath was coming in gasps.

Lauren had calmed down and Mistress Arlene had begun to remove the device that was in her daughters cunt. As she pulled it out, a copious amount of white fluid leaked out of her crack and onto the sheet on the table. Lauren was laying with her eyes closed. Her pubic hair was wet from her cumming and arousal. The room smelled from sex. The room smelled LIKE sex. Oh my god, I hoped this would never end.

"Ok, uncle sissyboy ... I want you to get up and lick your little niece clean. You will clean her body with your tongue. You will lick her pussy clean. You will lick her asshole clean. If you don't satisfy me that you are doing a good job, you are still connected to my machine. So get to it" barked Mistress Jenna

I got up and leaned forward, looking at Lauren's beautiful wet thick black pubic bush. The very object of my desires ... I was going to get to lick it and taste it and enjoy it. I knew I would do a good job. I wanted her so badly!

I touched my tongue to her wet, swollen slit ...

To be continued.

12