A Loser Rebounds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irene, listening to this, relaxed.

Andy waited at the gate for his much younger brother Peter (13, almost 14) and sister Kate (12) to be dropped off from school by one of their neighbors. Parents in the area worked a collection roster. Mrs Bentley greeted him warmly and asked was he ready for college and he said yeah and they chatted for a couple of minutes as he asked about her family, particularly her son who was now at college.

The Ash siblings walked the half-mile up the dirt road because Andy wanted to work into conversations how did they get on with their father. He was getting nowhere until his sister volunteered, "He never hits us like he hits mom or hit you when you lived at home."

Andy's decision not to stand up to his father was overturned abruptly next morning when his mom arrived back from taking her turn to make two trips to collect and take eight children to school.

Carl said to his wife, "I told you to have lunch boxes ready this morning for Andy and me because we are out the back fencing today."

"Sorry you did say that but I simply forgot. I'll do that now. You could have done the lunches yourself."

"You cheeky bitch."

Andy hear the sound of a slap and raced into the kitchen to find his mom holding her cheek and his father turned away as if nothing had happened.

Andy raced up to his father, spun him around and slapped his face hard.

His father roared in anger and went to punch Andy who calmly knocked his father almost sideways with a stinging slap where the first splat had landed."

Andy said angrily, "If you ever strike mom again or hit my brother or sister I'll come back home and kill you."

"All right, all right," said his father, holding his cheek. I hear you."

"Bang lunch together for us please mom... and no weed-killer otherwise I might eat the wrong lunch."

His dad scowled and his mom looked horrified at the thought of poisoning her husband.

Andy and his father walked to the barn and his father watched as Danny removed the rifle from the fitting behind the seats of the pickup and unlocked the toolbox bolted to the back of the cab and placed a loaded magazine into the gun.

"I don't scare easy," said his father, uttering his first words since the incident back at the house.

"I guess you don't dad. Here catch."

Carl caught the Winchester.

"Okay dad, shoot me if you don't wish to have me come back and kill you for beating mom."

Carl dropped the gun as if it had been red hot.

Sobbing Carl reached out and Andy went forward to be hugged by his taller and heavier father.

"That's it dad, let it all out. You must know your family cannot be proud of you beating mom around like you do. And you must know the neighbors probably suspect what is happing. I leave tomorrow so won't be around to defend mom. I want you to get help. I suggest you begin by going to Doc Allen and telling him what your problem is. You won't be the only patient he's seen with your problem but at least he'll be dealing with it before it really gets around of hand."

Carl stepped back and sniffed he promised he would do that and pulled out his phone and made the appointment while Andy picked up the rifle, removed the magazine and locked it away and then wiped the rifle clean and put it back in place.

Carl cheered up within an hour and Andy had one of the best days working with his father for a long, long time as they laughed and chatted as they worked and then drove over to see what progress the three ranch hands were making with repairs to the biggest hay barn.

They had a wonderful family dinner that night, everyone excited that Andy was off to college to get a real education.

During the night Andy was awakened by his mom slipping into his bed.

"Shhhh, it's only me."

His mom whispered and cuddled him and said they after going to bed Carl had said he had booked an appointment with Doc Allen to deal with losing control.

"He's always refused until now to admit he does have a problem," she said, drawing Andy's hand on to a boob. He only then became aware his mom was nude.

Andy never regretted what he and his mom did that night. The only thoughts he really were left with was he was surprised his mom wanted to do it with him and he assumed his father would have cheerful shot him had he found out.

To ease the financial burden on his parents, Andy had found a low-cost college offering a three year BS bachelor degree with dual majors in agricultural communication and journalism.

He'd never forget the farewell at the airport, all of his family dressed in their best while he was in jeans and sweat-shirt, doing his best to masquerade as a college student. He was so proud of his family and noticed his mom had her arm hooked through his father's am. That degree of closeness between them had not been apparent for some years.

When getting out of the SUV, his dad pushed five 100-buck notes into Andy's hand and said, "Here's some rainy day money. Your mom yesterday placed all the money for three year's tuition plus 15% to allow for fees increasing into your bank account. That leaves you responsible for your accommodation and everything else."

"Thanks dad, you guys are wonderful," Andy said hugging his dad, still getting used to the idea he could do that now. That hug between them in the barn when the rifle was loaded and offered to his dad, appeared to have partly stunned his dad, forcing him to begin to reconfigure his behavior.

He glanced across at his mom and saw she had lifted her sunglasses and was dabbing at her eyes.

After hugging his brother and his sister Andy hugged and kissed his mom saying loudly, "Bye mom, keep the house tidy". He then whispered "You slut" and she looked at him bright-eyed and whispered they must not do that again.

Like all students going away to college, Andy was severing physical and emotional ties with his family, albeit not completely. But for the semester at least, he was on his own and if he wanted close ties to substitute to fill the void left by leaving home, it was up to him to form them. He wondered how successful he'd be at that because he'd found it difficult making even casual friendships at school but hopefully the difficulties associated with that were behind him now. He'd also dated Alice the prostitute a few times, and had received some freebies, and he believed he'd learned a lot about socializing and in particular dealing with females, in Alice's case an older female.

While lined up ready to board, his phone went and he smiled when noting the caller was Angelina.

"Hi Andy, I think you leave for college tomorrow so I'm calling to wish you well."

"Thanks and you are just in time. I'm at the airport waiting to board now."

"Omigod so it's the big, big day for you, the biggest until you marry."

"Ha no one would want to marry me Angelina."

"I would if you fail to find someone."

Andy was quite shocked.

"That's lovely of you to say that Angelina. I've often had sexual thoughts about you."

He heard Angelina suck in breath and when the woman in the line just ahead turned to frown at him, he winked and was sure she was smiling when she turned away.

Andy asked Angelina about the start to her college adventure and she went on and on about it and that was it. They said goodbye with him saying take care and all she added was thanks. He must have been dreaming to think she had a soft spot for him. Angelina must have called him just so he'd ask how she was finding college. Her grandparents were paying big money for Angelina to attend a premiere college where her grandfather had graduated also in business administration whereas Andy was heading off to a low-cost college that would place him around 1500 road miles from her in their scholastic endeavors.

Then the passengers began boarding and Andy felt his excitement mount. He would arrive a day earlier than necessary. He'd be in Munro Hall that had a shared lounge/kitchen and then four single bedrooms accessed from a narrow hall within the apartment. He wanted to grab the second or third bedroom because the living room with TV would be right against bedroom 1 and the same with bedroom 4 as it would be have a common wall with the living room/lounge in the next apartment.

Also he'd made an appointment a couple of hours after he was due to arrive to meet an associate profession and an academic adviser who'd written to advise they had misgivings about his study program being potentially a little too demanding for him because he'd only just met minimum admission standards.

To Be Continued

12