A Loser Rebounds Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well lunch will be okay. But I'm not going to be alone with you after dark. I have a boyfriend."

"How serious is it?"

"Not serious."

"Then you might like to think about giving him the push."

"Andy!"

"Sorry. It's to lunch at Ian Wright's home with his wife and his elder daughter who can't decide what to take at college next year."

"Then you should do a BA and decide at the end of three years."

"I think she's failed to focus."

"You mean to figure out her working future."

"Good girl, exactly."

"I can't believe you have become this friendly with Ian Wright. He's the most difficult person on this entire floor to relate to and is grumpy to boot."

"Well I'm a professionally skilled communicator."

"Omigod, is there no boundary to you self-confidence?"

"I've never bothered with such negative thinking. When can I touch your beautiful legs?"

"Andy!"

"Oh sorry. You are thinking of Section 11, sub-section 1, of the company manual, page 63. Quote, No manager of department head shall address a subordinate in a sexist or demeaning or any other inappropriate manner."

"My god, you have actually read the manual."

"Well yes because it was important to me. Section 11 is the most likely section that I will have to defend myself against alleged breaches."

"Alleged?"

"Yes definitely alleged until proven otherwise."

Andy paused, thinking this was it.

"Lola I wish to ask you something personal."

She sighed and said it was surprising he'd even asked for permission and told him to proceed.

"Are you prepared to have regular sex with me? I have needs you know?"

She replied calmly although looking rather flushed, "I know nothing of the sort. There is such a thing as restraint and there's always masturbation as a back-stop."

Eh?

Eyes wide open, Lola said she'd been waiting for this moment and went over and locked the door.

She returned and said, "Take me over my desk the way Sally told me you used to fuck her."

"Um er... I was only making an exploratory approach."

She said there was no need to bother with preliminaries and sweeping items on her desktop aside, she laid back, legs wide open.

"Er Lola?"

"Shut up Andy and just do it."

"I-I can't," he said, looking down dismayed.

"Oh dear," she said. "My big shot fucker from Chicago has been sexually stymied by a hot Californian babe bred for promiscuous sex."

Eh?

She regained her footing, dropped to her knees, unzipped her sexually stymied boss, and gently fed some of his limp dick into her mouth and gargled.

Yes gargled.

The primeval call of why Andy was placed on earth penetrated to his brain and the brain sent the required impulses to his dick until it rose to fill Lola's mouth. Choking, she had to pull it away.

"Omigod," said the blonde heroic hottie, wide-eyed again when surveying the impressive result of her resurrection.

"You are a regular shaver," she said, approvingly as she pushed her butt over the edge of her desk and lay back.

"D-do you have a condom?"

"No and if you dare walk away I'll scream. I'll assume you are clean; shove it in my man."

Assuming he was going where many before him had ventured into the 23-year old, Andy stretched his way in and they both whimpered like two three-day-old puppies wanting comfort and dinner.

Her pussy seemed to know what to do, seizing him and its little ridges scraping his dick in a gentle, slippery and yet very tightly griped massage and he applied a gentle rhythm until his eyes bulged and he groaned and flooded the area around her cervix.

"God that was s-o-o-o beautiful," she said. "I got off twice and feel so dreamy."

He pulled out with a disgusting plop and she giggled.

Her eyes widened and she called, "Quickly hand me the box of tissues. I oozing, being awash with semen."

They were back in office mode, looking innocent and businesslike, and with the door unlock before anyone came knocking.

"You'll probably never fuck me again but I must tell you Andy, I'll remember that as an unforgettable experience."

He smiled and patted her cheek and (puffed up by self-importance) speculated perhaps that was the first time Lola had been fucked by a master stud. As for probably never fucking her again, she must be joking!

At the end of the working day Lola drove homeward in her bright yellow VW Beetle, followed by Andy in his new Taurus. He found it very okay but he would have preferred something more exotic but accepted he was only a lower-rung executive.

He visualized the mother with long sweeping hair, this week colored lilac, her tits spilling in all directions, no tummy excess because of recent liposuction and her welcoming pussy throbbing at the sight of him.

Instead Lola introduced him to Agatha, a tall, severe and rather over-weight woman with her hair cut short, her face was fearsomely lined and her only make-up was lipstick.

She said good evening and looked at Andy distastefully and murmured she had expected him to look more gentlemanly.

Huh?"

"Agatha has been our cook and housekeeper since I was four," Lola said sweetly. "She is so precious to the family."

Lola led the way in and Agatha gripped Andy's forearm painfully and spat, "If you touch Lola you wear a condom, do you hear?"

"Yes ma'am."

A short, beautifully proportioned and elegantly dressed blonde greeted them in the living room. Andy was apprehensive thinking perhaps she might be the gardener but that appeared doubtful.

"Mom this is Andy the Seducer as Sally called him."

"Oh you gorgeous sexual lout," said mom, holding her lips up to be kissed.

Andy performed dutifully and resisted squeezing a tit to gauge her reaction.

"Darling, please call me Diane. I can't believe you have banged both my daughters."

Andy turned to murder Lola but she looked so cute grinning and winking at him that she was instantly forgiven for being a loud-mouth on the phone to her mother.

"I find top quality irresistible," he replied, turning back to Diane. "Do you date?"

She clutched his arm for support, laughing almost hysterically.

Agatha muttered "My god" and walked off, probably to fetch an axe.

"Shush you two. Dad might hear you," Lola whispered.

"He's out in the garden shed masturbating," Andy thought Diane has said, but perhaps she said contemplating.

"Come out and meet dad," Lola said hastily, as if beating her mom to the draw. "And see our Grecian-styled pool."

Andy who'd already regarded the house design as lavish and a bit over the top, simply gaped when he saw the pool area. It looked like something from a Hollywood set.

"Mom used to be a director of B-grade films," Lola said. "She had our pool modeled on set designs for the pool in 'Rebecca Does Babylon.'

B-grade movies my ass, thought Andy. Not with a title like that.

They found Hank, whom Andy learned was chief surgeon at a private hospital, in a Lotus position on the tiled floor of the bathhouse.

Lola called "Hi dad" and draped a gown over his shoulders and Hank stood and clasping the gown to cover his genitals, turned and welcomed their visitor.

Andy drove to his hotel three hours later, becoming lost twice, and thinking about the highlight of the evening. No it wasn't the suspicion that Diane used to make X-rated movies. It was Agatha.

The French meal she served was out of this world, leaving Andy thinking Agatha should be head chef in an exclusive eatery in Paris. She was fantastic.

Andy and his attractive assistant Lola lunched next day with the president and promotions officer of the city's Floral Society, and two representatives from the Chamber of Commerce, to discuss the publishing company's commitment to assist in the public re-launch of the society's annual flower show.

The president, Rachel Dicaprio, said the society was grateful for the offer of the Gutenberg Times and Printing Company to provide financial and technical support for the promotion of the flower show.

She outlined the planned program and asked Andy what he thought.

"From the membership's point of view I think it sounds very appealing and offers a lot. Well done. But I suggest you promote a theme to gather in greater public interest to make your show a real hit."

Rachel said she could be interested in that and asked what his suggestion was.

"For dramatic impact we should adopt a national theme, although not America."

She said that sounded rather unpatriotic.

"Well I suggest British, Dutch, French, Japanese, or Russian. Pick one."

Rachel looked at her promotions officer, Hana Ishimoto, and said Japanese.

"My thought too," Andy said. "Well I'll get on to that immediately."

"But I need to put that to my executive to win approval and our next meeting is not until three weeks."

"Then I'll give you twenty-four hours to phone executive members Rachel. Time is of the essence and we have such little time to pull this off. Leo I'd like you to get your chamber to involve the city council into running a Japanese Week to coincide with the flower show and we'll have schools studying Japan beforehand and the results of student's projects including artwork will be on public display during the two-days of the art show."

Lola said, "Wow I'm really excited by this concept as the city does have an influential Japanese population and one of our sister-cities is in Japan. I can really see this taking off. But Rachel, as Andy says, there is so much to do. We must have your society's commitment or rejection of a Japanese theme within 24 hours."

"Very well," Rachel said reluctantly.

Driving back to the office, Andy said to Lola, "I need you to call the Japanese Cultural Attaché or whatever that person is called in Washington to discuss what we are planning. Give that person the dates of the flower show and press for Japanese Government participation and say we will be pressing for support from our State Department to bring two of Japan's to floral artists to appear at our Flower Show."

"They won't play ball. They will want to look at a three-year time lag."

"Do you want me to make the calls?"

"Um no, I'll become pushy like you."

"Good girl."

"Andy you upset the president when using the term our flower show. It's her society's show."

"We are co-sponsors. I used we in the collective sense. Anyway this event will become much too big for the society to comprehend let alone handle by itself."

That appeared to frighten Lola and she blurted, "Oh god, this has the potential to become a colossal flop."

"Tut-tut Lola. Think positively."

Sadly the project did flop, hugely with the flower show being cancelled.

First the Chamber of Commerce decided not to become associated with the project. Andy went alone to the council to argue on the strength of its sister city link with Japan to support the venture but was informed the council would not be interested because it had no link to Japan: it's sister city link in that part of the world was in Korea.

Half of Rachel's executive resigned, protesting about being pushed into the clutches of corporate sponsors.

Lola left for a health farm for treatment for a nervous breakdown. She'd claimed to Andy he had too much horsepower for her and he countered rubbish, that she and her sister were sexually the best-fit imaginable.

"No you fool. I mean mentally."

Andy didn't understand what she meant.

He then asked the company for $50,000 to fund a flower show sponsored by growers and florists was told to stick to his budget of $5000.

Andy was livid and thought of resigning because the outfit consisted of a bunch of wankers. But he decided to stay and later that day was shocked when he was fired.

Andy charged into William's office about the rejection of his request for his flower show budget to be increased to $50,000 and the CEO told him to shut up and that he was fired.

"What? Are you mad?"

"Fired means fired Andy. You have been behaving like a wanker and are a misfit here. Now leave this office or else I'll call security. Oh don't forget to pick up your check as you leave."

Andy left with his termination check, stunned. He wondered what the hell had happened? He had also lost his vehicle and walked back to the hotel feeling hugely dispirited and though that was how most people probably felt much of the time. He sniffed and wiped away a tear and thought perhaps he was not quite ready for a role as an entrepreneur using other people's money.

Everything was gone, his career, his woman, his quest for power.

Everything.

A street hooker offered him a quick dip for fifty bucks.

"Shove off you harlot," he snarled.

She slapped him and he walked onwards with a bleeding nose.

Fuck her!

To Be Continued

12