A Lost Love Returns Ch. 01

Story Info
After 30 years, the one that never should have left returns.
3.3k words
4.41
12.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story, with some literary license to embellish certain facts. The story comes in two parts.

*

"I hope you did not mind my trying to connect with you after all these years. David had found your email address and gave it to me. I have thought about you often over the years, but did not have the courage to reach out to you until now. If you want to continue with this, please write back. If not, I understand. It was signed "My best, Susan." This was in 1998.

My first true love was attempting to contact me after almost 30 years. We had become lovers while she was a senior in high school and I a junior in college. We spent over a year together and then she was off to college. It was my fault for telling her that she needed to experience the entire college life and that if she wanted to take a break from our relationship I understood. Some three months into the semester and after I spent a trying weekend visiting her at school I realized that there was someone else and that she literally followed my directions to the letter. She had found someone else. I was devastated.

Susan and I met while working on a political campaign aimed at changing the world. 1968 was a year of major conflict and the one saving grace of the year was when I met Susan. It was a mutual immediate attraction. She was stunning in every sense of the word. A striking brunette with large eyes and huge tits with an infectious smile, I was immediately smitten with her. I did and still do have a thing for women with large tits and Susan's were perfect for her frame. I volunteered to knock on doors with her the very first time I entered the campaign headquarters. We laughed through our first night working together and after we finished we went to the local diner for some late night coffee and continued conversations.

I drove her home, some five blocks from where I lived, and left her by her front door, somewhere around 1:00 am. I found the courage to kiss her good night and turned to get back into my car. I took three steps when I found her standing behind me. She grabbed my arm and turned me around and planted the sexiest, longest French kiss I had ever experienced, to this day, in my life. We stay lip-locked for about five minutes until the lights came on in her house. I looked up and saw her mom from the upper bedroom window looking down at us.

The next few days were a blur working on a losing campaign, but our relationship became more intense as the days together turned into weeks. One night we found ourselves sitting in the front seat of my car while parked in front of her house. The heavy petting had me to reaching for her tits. With little resistance I was able to remove her bra and under the street light saw those magnificent tits with erect, with ½" nipples standing erect. As my mouth fixed on first her left then her right nipple, Susan began to moan in excitement. I reached under her skirt, moving my hand ever so cautiously toward her pussy. To my surprise, feeling for her panties I discovered only a very hairy pussy. "I usually wear panties but tonight I had a feeling we would be moving on with this relationship. I wanted to surprise you. Can you feel just how wet you have made me?"

Aside from large tits, a naturally hairy woman is also a big turn on for me. Unlike the girls of today who have the look of a child as they shave off all their pubic hair, there is nothing like the look or the touch of running your hand through a thick bush.

Rubbing up and down her hairy slit, I found her to be soaking wet. I had little trouble inserting one, then two fingers up her cunt, finger-fucking her while using my thumb to teas her hard clit. I am glad the windows were up as Susan began to moan, and to move her cunt in time with my fingers. "Please don't stop. Your fingers feel so, so good. You are going to make me cum all over your hand." I increased the speed of my fingers, and two-minutes later heard the "perfect orgasm" when Susan, while continuing to buck her hips, started pulling on her distended nipples, while screaming out loud "I am cummmming, cummmming, oh God, feeling so good, don't stop." Finally, with one last buck, she collapsed on my fingers, and left the front seat soaking wet. Quietly she stated, "That was unreal. I always cum when someone plays with my cunt, but the way you played me, this was the best cum I ever had." I said nothing but kissed her softly on her lips. She reached for the zipper of my jeans, reached in and pulled out my hard cock, the one that had been straining against the material of my jeans. Without a word, she put my cock in her mouth and had me releasing a week's worth of cum into her mouth, swallowing all of it, within two minutes. I was so hot for her.

This type of relationship continued for the next few weeks. Either her mom or my parents were home so we did not have the luxury of moving forward with the sexual side of the relationship, as trying to fuck her in the back seat of the car was not my idea of having a good time.

We had ended up on the losing side of the campaign but we both thought we found, as young as we were, a soul mate for life. We went out to dinner a few times and did the normal things do when one first begins to date. Ice skating, movies and just hanging out at our respective houses.

The mutual masturbation continued. Susan was always wet and it took me no time at all from the time I first touched her pussy until she climaxed. The routine was always the same. I would wind up driving her home, parking in front of her house and then proceed to push her jeans down to be face to face with her thick, brown bush. Susan was a very hairy girl. I first noticed the dark hair on her arms and a few strands on her tits. There was a fine line of hair that started just below her belly button and formed into a full, thick bush. She undulated her hips in time to my finger-fucking her. As her moans increased I shifted my fingers to her clit. Susan loved having her clit rubbed on either side. In no time I was rewarded by the familiar cry of "I'm cumming, oh yeah I'm cumming. Keep going, don't stop!" Who was I to argue as Susan peaked, arching her back to get the fullest effect of my fingers. As was her nature, she unzipped me, and either took me in her mouth, but more often than not, took my cock in her hands and slowly jerked me off. She knew just when to stop, just as I was ready to cum, only to bring me down, tease me some more and then stroke me again. All the while Susan was talking to me. "So hard, your cock is so hard and so huge I can't wait to get this in my cunt." Teasing, using soft strokes to keep me on the edge, then stroking me faster getting me there and finally allowing me to cum. I have, to this day, never cum as strongly as I had in the car with Susan.

Finally, with her mom out of town on business, I was able to spend the weekend at her house. We were in love, and although we were not virgins, the first time making love to Susan was like the first time making love. There was a sense of urgency to our passion. No niceties, no preliminaries. I walked into her house, and stripped her clothes off as we headed to the bedroom. Her tits swayed in front of me as the sight of her ass cheeks quivering as she bounced up the steps to her bedroom make my cock as hard as it could possibly be.

We were both naked, when we tumbled onto the bed. As I said, no preliminaries, as I rolled Susan on her back, spread her legs to see that wonderful hairy pussy formed around her pink slit. She took my cock in her hand and easily guided me into her cunt. I put her legs over my shoulders and begin to drive my cock into her soaked cunt. "Oh God, your cock feels so good, so good. Fuck me harder, please fuck me harder. I love you, Susan said." The cock of a 21 year old has no mind so, as expected, I was building up to a tremendous climax, hoping that Susan would be able to get off before I exploded. Screaming, "It feels so fucking good, I'm cumming" adding words that made no sense, Susan climaxed followed immediately by my orgasm, loading what felt like a bucket load of cum into my girlfriend.

We had all weekend, so for the next two days, with most of the time spent in bed, and to get the doorbell for the food that we had ordered, Susan and I made love in every possible position. After the first lovemaking session we took a shower together, washing each other clean. There is nothing like eating a clean, hairy pussy. I spent and hour giving Susan the best head I could. I found out that Susan was multi-orgasmic when she has her pussy licked.

In turn, she told me to "lie back and enjoy" as she took the crown of my cock in her mouth and teased me into another erection. The bad thing about having a 21 year old cock as mentioned previously is that it has no mind of its own. The good thing is that it takes less time to get ready for the next round after cumming. She teased my piss slit with her tongue, and then took me completely in her mouth. All the while she was fondling my balls. Up and down her mouth went, gripping my cock like a vise. I began to hump her mouth as I became aware of my impending explosion. "Not so fast, we have all weekend" said Susan as she took her hand and put a stop to the sensation by gripping my cock at its base. She started from square one again, only to stop me when it became apparent I could not hold out any longer. After three or four times of bringing me to the edge, I grabbed her head and began to fuck her face in earnest. I was not to be denied. I came with such force that my ass was literally off the bed as she captured every drop in her mouth.

All weekend, we made love in every room of the house. I fucked her from behind, as she played with her clit at the same time... She rode me, controlling the pace of our lovemaking. Those big tits bouncing up and down, side to side as I reach for and played with her distended nipples.

She masturbated for me as I did for her. I don't know about you, but the most intimate form of lovemaking is to have your partner masturbate for you. The second night after I came out of the shower I found Susan sitting up in bed with her legs spread and her hands rubbing her tits and twisting her nipples. "I want you to watch me cum." "Play with your cock for me while I play with my pussy." She started to moan as she played with her nipples, then moving one hand to her pussy then the second, she started by stroking her bush. She found her clit and moved her hands very slowly across that small pleasure button all the while looking at me as I played with my own cock, stroking it in front of her. "Oh, I am so wet and so horny. Rub your cock faster." I did what she said as she picked up the pace of rubbing her clit with one hand and putting two fingers from the other hand into her cunt. "Does it feel good, how good does it feel playing with your own cunt?" I asked. "So hot, so wet and I need to cum badly. Soon, oh so very soon." "Open your mouth, Susan, open it wide. Take my cock and suck it while you cum." Her lips parted and I moved next to her and shoved my cock into her waiting mouth. Her hands were now moving so fast, and her tits were bouncing from side to side as her ass lifted off from the bed. I came first, and as Susan swallowed some of my cum her orgasm was accompanied by the loudest screaming sound a woman can make. "Fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumm.........ing, cumm........ing, cumm........ing. Then it was over. She took a few minutes to come down from her high and moved to cuddle up with me on the bed. We were spent and satisfied.

Life partners for sure. Then she received her acceptance to a state university some 400 miles away. That is when I made the mistake of letting her go. After my visit to her school, and seeing the changes in her, the relationship ended with a phone call. It was what it was. I never again attempted to contact her and some two years later I found out that she went and got herself married while still in school.

I moved on with my life and I am sure Susan did as well. I had no interest in finding out about her and about the life she lead. The years turned into decades. I was happily married, had three children, all daughters; and a good life. Then one day, out of the blue, my wife had said that she had found someone else to spend the rest of her life with. With all the traveling for my job, I could not see the forest for the trees, and did not realize that the relationship we shared for almost 30 years was no more. The split was amicable and to get on with my life I moved to another state, still close enough to be near my kids.

There were short term relationships, but nothing that came close to the passion that I shared first with Susan and then during the early years of marriage.

"I hope you did not mind my trying to connect with you after all these years. David had found your email address and gave it to me. I have thought about you often over the years, but did not have the courage to reach out to you until now. If you want to continue with this, please write back. If not, I understand. It was signed "My best, Susan."

The message hit me like a lightning bolt. Emotions I had not faced in almost 30 years came back to me. "Susan, as you can imagine the surprise of your email. I hope this message finds you well." And, in the understatement of the year, I asked, "What the hell have you been up to all these years. My best, Allan."

Susan must have been online and her response was almost instantaneous. "I am living in Connecticut and if you want I would like to meet to talk, I would love to see you again." Now, not being in contact with your first love for almost 30 years leads to many emotions from the highs of "Is this the direction you want to go" or "Let's not open up old wounds."

We set up to meet in New York City at the Waldorf Astoria for lunch. I had to be in the city to finalize meeting plans and Susan said that she had the day off from work and she could take the train into the city. You talk about the emotions leading up to the lunch. "How would she look after all these years?" "Am I fooling myself into thinking we could rekindle some old flames, not knowing how happily married she was." "Do I even ant to rekindle the relationship?" Many questions, not many answers.

The email came back. "Allan, I look forward to seeing you again. You should be able to recognize me, I have not changed that much, a few pounds here and there." My response was the same, "A few pounds here and there for me as well."

I waited for her in the lobby and precisely at noon, my life long partner, 30 years removed, walked into the lobby. She was right and so was I. We both put on some pounds, but in general she was easy to spot. Her eyes were still shiny, her tits were still large and her smile was still the way I remembered her. And we both wore glasses.

We said nothing. It was like time stood still. I was, at that time, reliving some of the best times of my life in those silent seconds. Susan, I found out later, was doing the same. The minutes seemed like hours before she spoke. "I never thought I would see you again." We hugged for what felt like an hour, but only minutes passed.

We went to the restaurant and spent the next two hours trying to catch up with 30 years of time. I found out that Susan had one child, now in medical school and that she had divorced her husband some 15 years ago as he turned out to be a lowlife. "I never should have left you." As hard as it was, I told her that one cannot call for a "do-over" in life. The path she chose is the one she had to live with. She wore her emotions on her sleeve, trying the best to bring back the great times we shared.

She had raised her daughter pretty much on her own. She worked as a photographer, specializing in landscapes. Many of her photos were published in travel magazines. She was very successful. I told her about my life. We tried to catch up on 30 years in the short space of 2 hours.

It was time for me to get to my meeting, so we said our goodbyes. She leaned over and kissed me with the passion I remembered 30 years ago. "Please stay in touch, she pleaded." "I will try" was my lame response. I was too numb to utter anything else. Again, Susan walked out of my life.

My meeting was a disaster. Thank goodness my partner sorted things out and we finalized a lucrative real estate contract. After the meeting, I apologized to my partner explaining my meeting and history, without the sex parts, with Susan. "Good luck, whatever you decide to do with this" he said.

There was an email from Susan waiting for me when I got home. "I enjoyed catching up with you and reliving the good times we had. Can we this again?" Do I want to do this again I thought? Yes, seeing Susan was an emotional charge for me. Here I am, also divorced after many years, spending too many nights alone. Is it worth trying, if I read her signals correctly, to recapture the past?

...to be continued...