A Lot in Common Underneath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally we broke apart for good and I fell back on the bed. Ethan grinned, his humor restored.

"Now, what was that about not being man enough?"

I licked my tender lips.

"Real men can kiss. You're a real man."

"A god among men. And don't you forget it," Ethan said, as he grabbed my cock to finish me off.

"Yes sir, oh yes sir," I cried as he stroked the load out of me and over my stomach. I don't remember much else about that trip, but my prostate sure must have taken a beating.

Even after that Ethan didn't kiss me much, but that first one lasted me a long time. There was just one more prize to be won from him, and I did grab the big one eventually. It's the one part of this tale that makes me a bit sad telling it, because it happened on our last journey together.

What I remember most about Ethan was his drive to succeed. I liked to think of myself as a hard worker but I came off as lazy next to him. Almost from the time we became regular partners on these trips he told me that he didn't intend to stay in his current position forever. He was after bigger and better things.

"Mike, I've got a wife and kid," he said. "I've got to make the most of it. Not so I can have nice things, but so they can."

I'd nod and tell him how much I admired his dedication to his family. I had to grin and bear the knowledge that I didn't figure into any future plans he had. When he left, that would be the end for us. Of course I hoped it would never come to pass.

But with anyone as ambitious and as competent as Ethan it was only a matter of time. One day, about a week before another business jaunt together, I saw him come out of the boss's office with an expression on his face that made me pause.

I caught up with him as strode down the hallway toward the elevator.

"Hey, what's up?"

He turned, looking starched and spiffy in dress shirt and tie. After all this time seeing him took my breath away. "Oh, hey," Ethan said. He hesitated, then made up his mind. "Keep this under your hat for a while, okay?"

I listened as he talked in a low voice, a smile fixed on my face, my heart sinking. The corporate name he said was one we all dream about.

When he finished, I grasped his upper arm and looked him in the eye.

"Congratulations. That's great. So does that mean the trip's off?"

Ethan shook his head. "I gave a month's notice so they can find someone and have me train them. So we're still going." He smiled. "I wouldn't miss it for the world, you know that." He punched me on the arm and started to walk away. "Let's get together and plan real soon, you hear?" he said over his shoulder.

"Yeah," I said, knowing he couldn't hear me. I stood looking at the floor for a moment. Just like that, it was over.

I dealt with the news by not dealing with it. I did my job, met with him to prepare our presentations and plan our strategy. Ethan never mentioned his impending departure, either, not before we left on the trip and not even while we were on the plane.

It wasn't until we were in the hotel room that he brought it up.

"Are you wearing one?" he asked.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I said.

"Well, you know," he said, looking down at his feet. He didn't want to say that it would be the last time we'd do this.

In reply I unbuckled my belt and let my pants fall. I was wearing the old Bike No. 10 that I had brought on the first trip--the jock that had started it all.

"This is for you. You'd better have brought mine back."

He grinned in relief. "Oh yeah I did, don't worry."

He unzipped his fly and the elastic, webbed pouch came into view. I cupped it in my hand, and the momentary awkwardness between us disappeared.

They say that the best sex comes toward the end of a relationship, not at the beginning, and that was certainly true for Ethan and me. Any spare moment we had during that trip we were at each other, in every conceivable position. Ethan discarded his inhibitions about kissing and we made out like teenagers.

We also discarded the rubbers. We'd known for a long time we were both safe, and the only people we fooled around with were each other. I wanted Ethan to know the joys of bareback sex, and I wanted his load up my ass--it would be keeping a small part of him with me. I'll always remember how his big his eyes got the first time he slipped his unhooded dick into me.

"Oh God that's sweet," he moaned later, as he shot. I squeezed my ass muscles around his shaft as it delivered the cargo to its destination.

"You're the first man in fifteen years to do that," I told him. "I hope I get pregnant."

Ethan shook his head. "Mike, you're weird," he said, for the umpteenth time.

But the best was yet to come. It was our last night. We'd closed the deal successfully, our last together, gone out and splurged on a really expensive dinner (I put it on my own credit card, not wanting to get flack from the company), and were back for a private celebration in the room. I had him on his back on the bed with his legs in the air, still wearing my Bike No. 10, moaning and thrashing as I ate out his hairy hole for all I was worth.

Finally I gave myself a breather and straightened up. He was looking at me with those killer eyes, as tender as I had ever seen him.

"I love putting my tongue up your hole," I told him.

"Want to put something else up there?"

For a moment I couldn't believe my ears. "What?" I said, like a total fool.

Ethan smiled. "You've been bugging me for months. Now's your chance. Fuck me."

I was incredulous. "You really want to?"

"You heard me. Now hurry up before I change my mind."

I ran to the bathroom and grabbed the lube. Back on the bed I squeezed some out onto my hand. Ethan smiled, reassuring me that no, he hadn't changed his mind.

"Okay, here goes," I said, and slipped one finger into his hole, feeling the smooth flesh inside tighten around it. "Does it hurt?" I asked. He shook his head. Encouraged, I snaked it in until I felt the firm knob of his prostate and began to work it. His face came to life as the new sensations coursed through him.

"Mm, that's nice."

I slipped in a second finger to open him up some more. Finally I thought he was ready. I slipped the jock off of him, greased myself up, and got into position between his legs, putting his feet on my shoulders. My slick cockhead pressed lightly against his hole. "All systems go, buddy?" I asked him.

He nodded, eyes shining. I grasped my rod and began to push forward, feeling his flesh resist, then give way. The next moment my head slipped past his tight ring and I was in. Ethan cried out in pain, something I'd expected. I stopped moving.

"Don't worry, I'm not going any further. Just try and relax. Breathe."

For long seconds there was no sound except for Ethan panting, trying to obey me. Then a long sigh as I began to slide further into his canal. I had him.

In another moment my balls were pressed against his butt, his knees were against his chest and my face was inches from his. "How do you feel, Ethan?" I asked him.

He didn't answer for a moment. Then he spoke.

"I've been waiting all my life for you to come along and fill me up. I thought I'd felt everything I could--but I was wrong, Mike. I'll never forget this."

I stared into his liquid eyes, then pressed my lips to his. We stayed locked together in that kiss as I began to thrust into him. Muffled moans and other noises began to come from both of us as I fucked him harder and faster. His lips moved against mine and finally he broke away with a shout.

"Fuck me, Mike, do it!"

"You got it," I muttered, jack hammering his hole as I rushed toward completion. Rhythmic cries of "Ah, ah," rose from my throat and eventually became one long wail as I exploded in spurt after spurt into Ethan's gut, filling him with my seed. My hand, which had been grasping Ethan's cock, tightened around it as I felt it let loose with its own milky blasts. I caught as much as I could before I brought my hand up to his mouth and flattened it against his face, making him eat his own load. After he'd gotten what he could with his tongue I stuck my fingers in his mouth one by one for him to clean off.

Finally we lay finished, exhausted, stinking of sex, sweat and semen. Ethan raised his head and kissed me. I licked a stray drop of cum off his goatee.

"Was it okay?" I asked him.

He snorted, but gently. "What do you think?"

"I'm thinking," I said, "I'd like to do it again."

He winked. "The night is young."

The morning of our departure dawned gray and overcast, a perfect reflection of our mood. We packed in silence, until Ethan held up an article of clothing that had been lying on the floor, forgotten in the sexual frenzy of the last night.

"So I'm going to keep this jock, right?" he asked. It was my old Bike that I'd peeled off of him last night, just before I took his ass.

"Yep," I told him. "As long you have it, it means we'll do this again someday."

"You really think so?"

I grasped him by the shoulders. "Tell you what, Ethan. If you decide it'll never happen again...if there's not a chance we'll ever get together...mail it back to me. That way I'll know."

He perked up a little. "Like a 'Dear Jock' letter?"

I couldn't help laughing. "Hey, that's pretty funny." I hugged him, hard. "I'm going to miss you, big fella."

"So will I, Mike," Ethan said against my shoulder. "You've been the best."

I squeezed my eyes tight shut to keep the tears from starting.

I only touched Ethan one more time, at a going-away dinner some of the people from the office had for him. It was after his next-to-last day at the company, in a private banquet room at a Chinese restaurant downtown.

Dore, his wife, was there, with their baby boy asleep in a bassinet in the corner of the room. She spent much of the evening checking on him but I did chat with her for a few moments. She was pretty and totally pleasant, which made me feel worse.

"Ethan's really enjoyed working with you," she said. "He would have quit way before now if it hadn't been for those projects. Thanks for making his time here happier."

There was nothing I could say except, "My pleasure." Which was the truth.

There were the usual toasts and roasts and raucous laughter. I saw some of the women dabbing at their eyes--he had been well liked at the company, not just by me. Finally the party broke up. Ethan worked the crowd of us gathered at the exit, hugging everyone he could get his hands on.

He got to me and threw one arm around my shoulder, fixing me with a slightly drunken stare. "Farewell, O partner in crime," he said. Then he grabbed my face and kissed me full on the lips, drawing back with an exaggerated smack.

Gasps and giggles broke out around us. My face was flaming. I did the only thing I could think of, putting my arm around him and bending him backward toward the floor like we were two tango dancers. With my other hand I held his head and gave him an equally outsize, sloppy kiss back. Our colleagues roared with laughter and burst into applause. The next minute I was out on the sidewalk, heading toward the parking garage, my head spinning.

Driving home was hazardous, not only because I was close to the legal limit but because I was alternately laughing and crying.

I called in sick the next day. I had a king-sized hangover, and couldn't stand the thought of encountering Ethan carrying boxes as he cleaned out his stuff.

All this was five years ago. I haven't seen Ethan since. He still e-mails at the end of the year to wish me happy holidays, and talks about coming to visit. He never has, though, and really, why would he? We've both moved on--I left the company soon after he did, and he's now in an executive position and busier than ever. What we had was a special deal and it won't happen again. Still, I miss the camaraderie of our trips together, not to mention the hot sex. I've never met another straight man so comfortable with his body, or the idea of sharing it once in a while with another man.

I will say this, though: he's never sent back the Bike No. 10 that I gave him that last trip. And he knows my address. I'm not holding my breath, of course, but it's nice to think there's still a chance it might happen again. Maybe this is the year Ethan will make it back to town for a Christmas visit. If he ever does, I'll book a local hotel room for a little party. And I know exactly what presents we'll exchange.

END

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fit to make a movie of.

The storyline is both fantastic and real. Brings us back to the fact that "all good things come to an end" The ending is well thought of and makes me think of "Moulin Rough": where that storylines ending was changed to give it a "happier" ending. It got my dick on full alert with a smile on my face. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Story "A lot in common" feedback

Great story line. I very much enjoyed the read! Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Good story

erotikpassionserotikpassionsover 10 years ago
Okay..

Sweet and sad at the same time, going to read the next chapter and hopefully my guy Mike will find some true love.

Gil_RaleighGil_Raleighover 10 years ago

This is the story that hooked me on erotica. After years of not reading it, I decided to read it all over again.

Thanks!

Gil

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

First Time with My Best Friend Straight married man is seduced by his best friend.in Gay Male
A Friend's Confession Two straight friends explore gay sex.in Gay Male
It's Not Gay, It's Just Sex My brother-in-law and I learn to satisfy each other.in Gay Male
My Brother-in-Law Channing Duke A widowed army major falls for his former brother in law.in Gay Male
Brother-in-Law Billy's brother-in-law Shep needs a place to crash.in Gay Male
More Stories