A Love Apprentice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" I'm cumming Sandy. Take it out of your mouth."

She stopped sucking and said, "Why? What does it taste like? It can't be poisonous can it?"

I have said she was adventurous, but I did not believe that she would do what she did next. She encircled my shaft with her tiny hand, swallowed several inches of my cock and pumped and sucked like fury until I ejaculated straight into her mouth. She kept pumping until I stopped throbbing and when she looked up at me again with cum all around her mouth, she looked like a rabid dog. I wiped it away with a finger as she said, "It's a bit bland really, a bit salty but nothing to like or dislike."

"That was fantastic," was all I could gasp, as I lay, almost naked, on the couch.

After a short recuperation I said to a, still fully clothed, Sandy, " You know, I would love to see you naked.

"Would you, now," she teased striking a pose in front of me.

"How about a striptease?" I asked, smirking.

She gave me an old fashioned look and put a slow romantic record on the player, turning it low so as not to wake the baby. Then she started to move that lovely body with all the skill of the excellent dancer she was, round and round, bending and stretching, removing items of clothing as she did. By the time she was down to her bra and panties she was hot and, watching my cock coming awake again as she danced, made her hotter.

She undid the clip of her bra, releasing the straps but held the cups in place at the front by clasping her upper arms tightly to her sides. Then, leaning over towards me she gave me a front seat view of her cleavage, made deeper by the side pressure on her breasts.

After wiggling them enticingly for a time she let the garment fall and her small breasts hang before me. Licking her lips, she held each breast in her tiny hands and offered it to me before quickly withdrawing the offer and playfully turning her back to me.

I sat and watched that taught little bum gyrate before me as she eased her panties down her thighs exposing, inch by glorious inch, her rear cleavage. As they reached mid travel she bent forward, away from me and opened her legs slightly to let them drop, crumpled, to the floor. All this time she continued her erotic dance before me and as she spread her legs even wider, I had my first rear view of her pussy as it hung, blood swelled and shining in the firelight beyond, framed by her slim brown thighs.

What Sandy had said about not having really seen a penis was also true for me - I had not 'examined' a cunt before and now this thought filled my mind.

When my heart and breathing had slowed to a gallop I told her she looked good enough to eat.

"I hoped you would say that," she challenged, " After all - fairs fair."

In a single movement she flopped back down onto the settee striking another evocative pose. I kicked off my trousers, dropped onto my knees between her outstretched thighs and lowered my head to within inches of her pussy. Her lips were flushed and pink and pouting and I traced their outline with my finger to open and moisten them. The inside glistened with her love dew and I rubbed away the fleshy hood covering her clitoris. It popped out and stood up.

I moved my head closer to her crotch and, holding her lips apart, I extended my tongue to take a long sweeping lick from her bottom to the pee hole buried in her hairy mound. She groaned loudly as I did it again and again. By this time she was helping herself to my tongue, forcing herself into my face. I sucked in her clitoris and nibbled it with pretended savagery. She responded by thrusting violently against my face again and again and it was only my superior strength that stopped her knocking me over. Locker room talk was that women smelt of fish but Sandy was sweet and I enjoyed the honey that now flowed copiously from her.

Her movements indicated that she wanted deeper penetration and I stuck my tongue into her depths as far as I could, causing my nose to rub roughly against her clitoris. Nature gripped her as she climbed towards the summit of her excitement. When she reached it, she let out a long drawn-out moan that was followed quickly by spectacular vaginal contractions that rippled against my face for what seems, ages.

I lay back on the soft rug before the fire - now a quietly glowing pile of embers, and gazed at her relaxed body, flushed from its recent excitement.

At last she stirred and snuggled up beside me, her head nestling into the hair on my chest and my arm about her. It was a magical experience that I will treasure always.

However, the night was not over - I still sported an obvious need for attention that did not go unnoticed and eventually, after a brief rest, Sandy's cool hand firmly circled my manhood. Pulling her on top of me, I closed my mouth on the whole of her left breast and sucked hungrily whilst running a finger down between her cheeks and into the squelchy pit below.

She pressed her pubic bone down onto my cock as it lay waiting on my lower tummy and ground herself into me, raising my own sexual temperature. After a few minutes of this she sat upright astride me and reached down to push my cock into a vertical position to engaged its end just inside the outer lips of her pussy. I could still feel little tremors pulsing in those sensitive lips with my own highly aroused organ.

Maintaining this distance between us, she rubbed my rod forwards and backwards along those lips. Fortunately, this did little to increase my excitement, but had a devastating effect on hers. She dropped her body down quickly and my cock disappeared, leaving only our respective pubic hair patches in view. She raised herself and my glistening cock reappeared only to disappear again as quickly as before.

I watched spellbound until I could no longer hold my head up, having to lay back and let the pleasure wash over me. She was moving faster now, hands on my chest steadying and supporting herself as her bottom rose and fell. She was biting her lips purposely and her firm young breasts, with their stiff little nipples, jiggled about in an abandoned way until I raise my hands to hold them. She came quickly this time signalled by a grunt and a moan and a trickle of honey onto my, already sodden, pubic patch.

After she stopped, it was several minutes before she realised that I had not come and kissed me with concern.

"That's OK, so long as you are up for another go," I joked. She put out her tongue and laughed.

I suggested a drink and left the room to bring one for each of us from the kitchen. She lay face down on the floor fearful that she was leaking too much to sit on the settee. I, however, was reclining like a Roman Emperor, sipping my beer as we talked for half an hour about the thrill of being naked together and what we had done. Eventually she half rose and walked across the floor on her knees to rest her chin on the arms she draped across my lap and said, " Now how am I going to satisfy my stallion?"

Her comment put the idea in my head, " By being my mare," I answered provocatively.

"What like this?" She turned on her knees, spreading them as she moved and then lowered her shoulders to the floor.

Her perfect rear was pointing skyward and that wonderful pussy hung low like when she had danced for me earlier. I had wanted to respond then but refrained, but now, I slipped to the floor behind her and rubbed the edge of my hand along her swollen slit. Her moisture ran freely again inviting an outstretched thumb to penetrate her like a small boys prick.

I continued this for sometime until she shouted, "Do it, Oh, please do it!"

Knelling upright had caused my stiff cock to stick outward and upwards at an ideal angle to enter her so I presented it to her open lips. Any thoughts of teasing her with little thrusts went out of the window because she suddenly lurched backwards and engulfed my entire length in a second. Her body flew forward again and I followed, not wanting to disengage and loose the feeling of that hot, wet, teenage pussy as it firmly gripped me. The hare was running as I pumped and drove and ground and thrust: my cock must have travelled a mile as it pistoned in and out of her in a relentless chase for fulfillment.

Her breasts hung down and despite their firmness, jiggled waywardly in response to my movements. I should have waited for her, I know, but I needed to release the pent up tension inside my balls. I cried out on my vinegar stroke, plunging deeper than ever before and erupting like a burst damn. A second thrust saw a second deposit, then another on the third, then another followed by a few slurping strokes to cool down the engine - like the slowing down laps of a racing car.

I need not have worried, Sandy had had another orgasm - not as big, she said, as when I licked her pussy, but different and warming. I suppose all women feel a deep and instinctive satisfaction when they have collected male sperm from a loving donor.

*************

By the next summer, Sandy had moved away with her family and I was preparing for my final examinations. The parting had been torture. We had grown up together sexually and it was a long time before I met someone who combined her physical beauty with such shear delight and enthusiasm for making love - but I have no regrets, only fond memories.

12