A Love For All Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers

To say that being kissed by Anthony had shocked me would be an understatement. He broke the kiss that left me breathless and said that we would continue this later. We would continue this at his house. He took me there in his car. A red BMW given to him by his father after he brought home the medal awarded to first-place winners at the state wrestling championship for the fifth time. After a short drive through the streets of Atlanta, we arrived at his house. It was a big house, painted in white. Also, he lived in a rich, mostly white neighborhood. He took me inside and left me in the living room. I looked around while he was gone. Anthony lived in a really nice house. I checked some of the stuff, from the sofas to the rest of the furniture and it looked expensive. A few moments later, Anthony came back.

When I saw him, I gasped. He was naked to the waist and looking fantastic. He also held two cups of red wine in hand. He handed me one and took the other. I gulped mine down and stared at him. The dude looked really, really hot. He sat awfully close to me and cause my heart to start racing. I sat there, motionless, so in awe of him that I couldn't say anything. He began talking and I joined the conversation. Anthony told me how he knew I had a thing for him and wondered why I never said anything to him. I told him that I wasn't sure whether or not he was straight and reminded him of how homophobic our school was. He nodded understandingly, and sat even closer to me. We began the kisses again.

The second time Anthony Smith kissed me was even better than the first. I could feel myself practically melting under his touch. Slowly, he undressed me and started caressing me. I was naked before him and he undressed right in front of me. I looked at his physically perfect body. He looked so incredibly hot. I looked at him, and shyly touched his body. He was so tall and sexy, with his broad shoulders, well-cut abs and well-defined, muscular form. I had never seen a better-looking brother. When I saw his cock, I almost gasped. The dude's dick was both long and thick. Anthony stood up and grabbed me, pulling me closer to him. I was salivating just looking at it. He whispered something in my ear. I nodded. Yeah, I was about to experience that big cock of his up close and personal.

Anthony grabbed me and bent me over the sofa. I felt his big hands grip my butt cheeks and spread them. I felt something hard press against my back door. I was suddenly very nervous. I had dreamed of doing it with another guy for a long time, but I wasn't so sure about this. I was more than a bit scared. I was also very excited. Excitement won over fear. I felt something cold and wet being applied against my asshole and then I felt something enter me. Anthony's thick cock slid into my back door. I couldn't believe it was finally happening. I was getting fucked in the ass by another guy. Anthony grabbed me roughly and thrust his cock deep inside me. It hurt like hell when he went so deep, in spite of the lubricant. Yet, as he continued to fuck my ass, I began to like it. My dick had gotten hard without me touching it and I began jerking myself off as Anthony fucked me. Let me tell you that there is nothing like a big black dick going up your ass. No other feeling can compare to this. Anthony fucked me, hard and fast. We went at it like this for a long time, until he came inside me. When I think back about this moment, letting a guy I barely knew fuck me in the ass without a condom probably wasn't the brightest idea I've had. Thankfully, I didn't get any sickness from it. I trust you know what I meant by sickness.

Ever since that day, I became infatuated with anal sex. I was obsessed with it. All forms of it. I went to the adult video store and bought some tapes. Often, I would watch them one after the other. One video featured a Black man thrusting his big dick up a skinny white girl's ass. The girl was screaming loud enough to wake the dead. I jerked off while watching it. I also had a really hot video featuring Black men fucking men of other races. There was even a really hot video featuring a Black woman and two Hispanic guys. The first guy sucked the other guy's dick while the Black woman fucked him in the ass with a strap on. As the scene progressed, they tried other positions. The second guy got fucked in the ass by the first guy while the woman sucked his dick. The scene ended with the woman getting fucked by both guys at once. One was drilling her pussy, the other was fucking her in the ass. I love watching anal action. I didn't care if it was straight, gay or bisexual porn. I was obsessed with it. Anthony wasn't interested in me anymore. He found a better deal, I guess. I still had desires and urges and I absolutely had to satisfy those cravings of mine. There were plenty of pretty boys and girls in Atlanta and I was a horny little devil who wanted a piece of that action.

I went out, with a specific agenda in mind. I wanted to get laid. Finding girls was easy. I was a good-looking, well-dressed young Black man with money in his pocket. I didn't have to look for them. They came to me. That's how I met Natasha Jones. Natasha Jones is white a girl I met at the mall. I saw her coming out of Walden Books. She was around five-foot-six, a bit chubby but really pretty in the face department. She had a sexy, curvy body and a really nice butt. Her skin was milky white, and her hair jet-black. She had big brown eyes which I wouldn't soon forget. Natasha Jones was a community college student majoring in liberal arts. I approached her and started talking. From the way she looked at me, I could tell that she was interested. We talked for a few, then she gave me her number. A couple of days later, I called her. We talked on the phone for some time and then agreed to go out. I took her to the amusement park. We had a blast. I took her to a movie for our next activity. A week later, I finally got some from her. It was sweet and definitely worth the wait.

We were coming from a night club where we had been dancing and basically had a blast. The girl could dance! We hung out at the club for awhile, then we went out. Natasha invited me over to her place. She lived in an apartment in South Boston. She sat me down in the small living room and I waited for her to return. She had gone to get drinks. I looked around, remembering a time not that long ago when I was visiting Anthony's place. I still thought of Anthony sometimes. It's hard to forget that incredible body of his. I was day dreaming about him when Natasha came back. She had changed into something more comfortable, meaning bras and panties. I checked her out. The girl looked seriously hot. She handed me a glass of wine while she sipped another. I drank my wine and smiled, knowing where this was headed. When she sat down next to me, I smiled at her. She put her hand on my lap and caressed it. She leaned closer, and I felt her tongue lick my ear. Oh, yeah, she was definitely into me. I caressed her thigh, and heard her moan. I continued with what I was doing, emboldened by her words. Pretty soon, we were both naked. Natasha looked at me and I knew exactly what she wanted. She was giving me the let's get busy look. I understood it perfectly.

I gestured to her and she came to me. Naked, our bodies pressed against each other. I looked at her. She was sexy. When her sexy butt pressed against my groin, I was hard as a rock. Natasha could feel it, and yet she continued backing up against me. I kissed her neck and caressed her back. I made her turn around and fingered her. She told me to get down and lick the cat. I didn't mind and got down to business. I licked and fingered her pussy until she was wet and aroused, and ready for more. I gestured for her to turn around. She got the message and got on all fours. I took a condom from my pants pocket and slipped it on.

I looked at Natasha's sexy ass and gently caressed it. I put my hands upon her hips, and took her like this. I thrust into her. When I entered her, Natasha let out a deep gasp, and begged me for more. Slowly, I began fucking her pussy. She backed up against me, driving me deeper inside her. She barked cuss words as I continued to drill her. Man, there's nothing I loved more than a tight pussy...except maybe a tight ass. We changed positions, and this time, Natasha lay on her back, her legs in the air. I rubbed my cock against her bottom. She looked at me, winked and spread her ass cheeks. I could not believe my luck. I entered her like this. My dick slid into her ass. I could tell that she liked it. I fucked her slowly, letting her ass get used to my dick. She urged to go faster and I did. We went at it like this for a long time, until I came. Slowly, I pulled out of her and rested beside her. Natasha winked at me, her way of thanking me for a great fucking. No thanks necessary, it was my pleasure! Not long after these adventures of mine came graduation day. I got my diploma and spent the summer chasing pretty girls and boys all over the city. I had so much sex that there's not enough space here to write down all the names and locations.

That was a nice story, wasn't it? Yeah, it was. It's also all true. Now, back to where we were. I was on Nicole Taylor's couch, telling her about my sexual adventurers in Georgia. She had listened to my stories patiently and seemed to be understanding. I don't usually feel comfortable enough with anyone to tell them my story. So many people out there are ignorant and hate GLBT people without ever meeting them. I lived in a world where not even the good guys could be trusted. After telling the story to Nicole Taylor, I waited for her reaction. She smiled at me and rose up. She simply gave me a hug, and I hugged her back. I am not the kind of guy who likes to hug people. I'm not that affectionate with anyone. Yet, Nicole Taylor seemed to bring out something in me. I felt really comfortable around her. I could actually be myself around her! I wonder why! I spent the remainder of the evening talking to her and hanging out.

We had so much in common that it was eerie. Both of us were fans of the comic book Spiderman. Also, we both loved sports. Also, we were both bisexual. Imagine that! A bisexual Black man hanging out with a transsexual woman who also happened to be attracted to members of both sexes. What a world we live in! After that night, Nicole Taylor and I decided to become buddies. We regularly hung out. Sometimes, we went to play basketball or run through the park. She would visit me at Suffolk. All of my friends were curious as to the identity of the tall, sexy lady who often visited me. I didn't tell them anything but would simply smile when they pestered me with questions. If they only knew. We had become friends. I find her very attractive. There are times when I lie awake at night, and think about her. What would it be like to be with a beautiful woman who also had the same equipment I had? That would be interesting indeed!

Life goes on, I guess. I like my life right now. My first year of college is ending and soon I will begin my second. I intend to become a police officer. I've made some friends since I came to Boston. I hang out regularly with my roommate Michael Lander and his girlfriend, Jennifer Albright. Nicole Taylor often joins us. She's a really special gal, if you ask me. I'm the only one who knows her secret. At times, I forget that she's not a genetic woman but a transsexual. I don't think any less of her for it, it's just that her appearance is so powerful and feminine at the same time. She's great to hang with, if you ask me. She loves football and all of my buddies think she's great. She's just one of the guys when she comes to our mostly male dorm. How ironic. There are times when I think that she's checking me out. Neither of us has forgotten that moment when we revealed ourselves to each other. She thought I was a straight Black male. I wasn't. I'm bisexual. I thought she was a genetic woman. She wasn't. She's a beautiful transsexual, though. Perhaps the most beautiful in all the world.

There are days when I am really grateful that Nicole is in my life. I can tell her anything and vice versa. Now, I'm not the kind of guy who likes to tell people his business. I don't tell it to guys and I sure as hell don't tell it to girls. I've been betrayed far too often by members of both sexes. It make me extremely wary when dealing with people. Yet in Nicole Taylor, I saw a kindred soul. Neither of us were what we appeared to be. Anyone looking at me saw a tall, good-looking young Black man clad in urban gear. Anyone looking at her saw a tall, attractive Latin woman who looked like she meant business. How misleading appearances were, yet they mattered so much to the world. I don't often have someone I trust enough to confide in. Neither did she. She would tell me about her childhood and other things that she never told anyone. I told her some of my most intimate secrets. Telling her felt liberating. That's how it was for the both of us.

It's weird, some of the things we do together. We'd go to the park and run around for hours, pushing each other to the limit. Nicole was very competitive. I liked that about her. Sometimes, we went to bars together. It was funny. Both men and women would hit on both of us, and it only made us feel better about ourselves. After all, we were attractive young people. It wasn't uncommon for me to go home with a girl and sometimes a guy after a night of bar-hopping with Nicole Taylor. She wasn't bothered by it, or so she said. The whole time that we went out, she flirted with boys and girls left and right but she never took anybody home. That puzzled me but I simply thought she hadn't met her type. I knew of many bisexual and homosexual men who had fantasies about transsexuals. Fantasies they would go to great lengths to indulge. Nicole Taylor had her pick of guys. So why was she always alone?

There were some things about Nicole that I couldn't figure out. She was always there for me, though. That's what counts, right? Let me give you an example. There's this chick named Eunice who goes to my school. She's a short Black chick. I've seen her around campus a few times and being a polite guy, I said hello. For whatever the reason, she started showing up everywhere I went. She started following me around. This began to really bother me. I really didn't need a female stalker at this point in my life. I was focused on school and work. I didn't need this kind of attention. Unfortunately, everywhere I went, there she was. Whenever most people think of stalking, they think of a man stalking a woman. What they don't realize is that many women out there stalk men. Unlike female victims of stalking, males who are stalked by females receive no help from the police or the established support groups. I was quite worried. All sorts of nasty scenarios popped into my head. This chick could make a false accusation against me, and get me into the same kind of trouble that Kobe Bryant wound up in when he slept with that country chick. Damn! I really didn't need that. I mentioned this to my buddies. Some laughed, others were sympathetic but didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to do. If I went to the cops, they might not take me seriously. Why are cops so dumb? I decided to tell the story to the only person I could trust. I went to Nicole Taylor's house.

I showed up at her place in the middle of the night. I was rather panicked and about to lose my mind. All sorts of unpleasant scenarios had played in my mind all day. What if this girl who was stalking me made a false accusation against me? The authorities would believe her since they always believed female plaintiffs but they would ignore me even though I was the victim in this case and was only speaking the truth. I was on the verge of a very nasty nervous breakdown when Nicole Taylor opened the door. I looked at her. There she was, in her robe. She greeted me with a smile and invited me in. I crossed the threshold of the door, and that's when it all came out. Words blurt out of my mouth before I could even think of stopping them. Nicole asked me to slow down and I calmed down and sat on the couch next to her, to explain myself. I told her everything. The girl stalking me. The unpleasant scenarios running through my head. All my fears. Everything. Nicole listened to all that. When I was done, she held me. She simply held me in her arms and rocked me gently.

Don't ask me why but when she held, I finally felt safe. It's a strange thing to say, isn't it? A big and tall Black man who feels safe only in the arms of a woman half his size? Shouldn't it be the other way around? Well, that's how I felt. Nicole held me and told me not to worry. I wondered aloud as to what I could do to get out of this messy situation. Unfortunately, I couldn't think of any solutions. Nicole's gentle voice reassured me. I started feeling better. The overwhelming cloud of despair that hung over my head dissipated. I looked up, into Nicole's face. What I saw amazed me. She was looking at me with such tenderness. I couldn't believe it. My heart skipped a beat. This woman really cared for me. I guess she must have realized that she'd given her emotions away for she started to speak. I stopped her. Whatever she was feeling for me was there and it was real, deep down. I felt the same way about her too. I moved closer to her, and she brought her face closer to mine. We hesitated briefly, and then we did it. We kissed.

We kissed for a long time. I don't know for how long but it felt like forever. I looked into her face and she looked into mine. We both smiled. Man, she was really something. I pulled her closer to me. We kissed again. My hands gently caressed her body, and she caressed mine. Slowly, we began to explore each other's bodies and caress one another. It was amazing. I dropped her robe from her shoulders, revealing her body underneath. I looked at her sexy, bronze body. She was wearing a bra and panties underneath. I found myself in my shorts in no time due to her expert hands. We looked at each other. She kissed me again and told me that she'd been wanting to do it for a long time. Well, I felt the same way. I unhooked her bra and it fell on the floor. I reached for her panties. She stopped my hand. I looked at her questioningly. There was a look of fear and sadness in her eyes. She was afraid to show me her true self, for fear that I wouldn't accept her just the way she was. I told her that I didn't care, that I accepted her just the way she was. She was still hesitant. I smiled, and decided to show her how much I cared.

I pulled her closer to me, then got down on my knees. With my hands, in one quick move, I pulled down her panties. She gasped in shock. I looked at her penis, which jutted out from her groin. Nicole Taylor was a very tall, sexy, large-breasted, big-bottomed, curvy young Latin woman...with a big cock. I looked at it, then at her. She was looking at me. Amazed. Before she could stop me, I took her in my mouth. I heard Nicole's gasp when I took her cock between my lips. I licked her cock head, then her neatly shaved balls. I began to suck on them. She looked at me like she couldn't believe what I was doing to her. I did to her what I enjoyed when my male and female lovers did to me. I sucked and licked like there was no tomorrow, and did my best to please the woman I loved by sucking her cock. Slowly, Nicole started to enjoy what I was doing to her. She relaxed, and enjoyed. I sucked until I felt her shaking, and she trembled before exploding in my mouth. I drank her powerful, delicious essence. Nicole cried out in pleasure, and practically collapsed in my arms.

We spent the night in bed, together. Our lovemaking was passionate. I recall lying in bed, and watching Nicole as she licked me from head to toe. She then took my cock in her mouth, and did for me what I'd done for her earlier. She sucked me until I came, then she drank my seed. Once she was done, I was eager to enter her. She told me that she'd never done that before, at least not since the surgery. I told her that I would be gentle with her. With plenty of patience and lube, I was able to get that spectacular bottom of hers to open up to bigger and better things. Her ass was so big and round and golden. Like Jennifer Lopez's ass, only bigger and better. I put on a condom, sprayed it with lube and then slid inside her. Her ass was wonderfully warm and tight. Nicole welcomed me inside her. I thrust into her, gently at first then more aggressively as we went on. It was fantastic. We tried out many different positions. I took her doggy-style, then she lay on her back and I took her like that. We sucked and fucked the night away. It was glorious. One of the best nights of my life.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers