A Love For All Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

The next day, I woke up next to her, and it was the most wonderful feeling in the world. When she opened her eyes and I looked at her, I knew that this night we had spent together was different from any other passionate night I had spent in some man or woman's arms. I'd been with both men and women and done lots of sexual things with them. I'd had sex in so many ways. Yet I had never made love with someone who loved me. Until now. I looked at Nicole, and I realized that I loved her. I told her, and she told me that she loved me too. I ended up being late for school that day since a lovemaking session took place in the kitchen, followed by another in the shower.

We decided to solve my problem. The following afternoon, with Nicole by my side, I went to school. Eunice, my stalker saw me. She looked at us with wide eyes. Nicole looked at her coldly. I smiled. We headed to the Dean's office and had a talk with her. The Dean was very understanding when we explained to her that a potentially dangerous female stalker was following me around. The Dean said that she would take care of it, and Eunice the female stalker never bothered me again. I am happily living in Boston with the woman I love. I used to say that people only came in two categories : abandoners and betrayers. Now, I'm learning of the categories of friends and lovers. I have finally found someone to love, and I've stopped my nonstop bed-hopping with both men and women. I've found a kindred soul. And I am happy.

The end.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers