A Love High in Protein

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
577 Followers

"I feel really hot all of a sudden, Bun..."

"Yeah, me too..." She found herself breathless for some reason. As much as the pills were making her hot from the theoretical increases to her metabolism, some of that heat was for a different reason. It might not have made her start to grow physically, but it was admittedly swelling her sex drive.

Her hand cupped his hardened cock and balls. The size of his shaft was much like the Italian sausages she had picked up yesterday. She loved that his measurements were just below the limit of what she could handle and she had to admit having his thick meat jammed partway down her throat always felt so good. Honestly, between them it was hard to say how enjoyed her blow jobs more.

His big, meaty hands gripped the sink on either side of her, she could feel his thick arms twitching as they pressed against her. He leaned in so that her lower back pushed against the counter. He was throbbing in his shorts. His solar plexus was right in her face. She craned up to look at him and he leaned down to kiss her.

She closed her eyes as the connection lingered, only to find herself suddenly lifted up and slung over his shoulder like a sack. While she was incredulous, there something about it which was electric. He had never done this before. Further, she could swear his back was widening as he carried her not to the bedroom, but down the stairs to their home gym.

While not as robust as the facility he had bought into, there was an impressive array of free weights and his modified bowflex machine with resistance rods nearly three times as strong as the stock ones. There was also a guest bed which she still had not stripped after Maria had visited the week before last to invite them to the Spa's Opening weekend.

After hooking up a setting she knew was well over one hundred pounds, he dropped to the bench attached to his customized equipment and let her slip down into his lap so that she was straddling him and facing his chest. His erection throbbed against her ass and rocked her hips subconsciously. As much as she wanted to see him show off, she really wished they had just gone to have sex instead. Her whole body was positively vibrating with a want that she could not articulate, but she knew it could only be sated by something physical. An object that was stiff, hot, and throbbing as it plunged in and out of her...

"Well, let's see how good that powder is," his deep voice making his body rumble. "If it does what it claims, I should see near instant gains."

He gripped the handles for doing curls and tried to flex. His arms locked, the veins over his biceps swelled into view, and then something impossible seemed to happen. Right there, before her eyes, his biceps began to pulse like they were some inflatable close to being fully blown up.

He let out a grunt as his breathing quickened and he tried harder, but he did not seem to be making any further progresses at completing the rep. Every few seconds, though, his bicep would get ever so slightly larger. It was not long before the bunches of muscle fiber were writhing in protest at being made to do something impossible and his face was getting red from what she had to imagine was exertion and pain. After nearly a minute with no progress, he relented.

He signaled for her to get up and he reset the machine before he laid back on the bench and grabbed the handles to do bench presses. She could not tell if he was determined to prove the powder was bunk or frustrated that it had not worked. Whatever the case, he pushed the handles up with just a little bit of struggle and the growth was undeniable this time, His already thick pectorals surged larger with the first few reps. As he kept going, the growth began to spread down his body.

Caught up in the moment, she straddled him once more and ripped the shirt in half so that she could run her hands over his sweat soaked body. Awestruck and more than a little jealous, she watched and felt as the pronounced effect of each rep traveled over his body like a wave. Why was she not growing like that? She had drank nearly two helpings and was merely vibrating like a cell phone and sweating like on a hot summer day. Maybe she had used the pill incorrectly? Or maybe there was something else she was missing, like still not having enough protein. Well, there was one way to fix that right here.

Carson did not seem to notice as she dismounted. There was a considerably larger bulge in his shorts now, far more wood than he had ever shown before. For a brief moment, she thought he had somehow snuck the liter bottle into his pants to joke with her. Or... had Maria been telling the truth about the changes? She shuddered with anticipation even as something nagged at her. If it really was all true, she could definitely become his fantasy. Then surpass it to become hers as well...

Kneeling between his legs, her trembling fingers slipped into the short's elastic hem and tugged down. She did not see the bottle pressed to his crotch so she kept pulling, expecting the bullet-shaped bottle to slip any moment in his underwear and ruin the illusion he had set up. Finally though, she could not stretch the shorts any further and there was no doubt that what she was looking at was his cock inexplicably embiggened.

His light blue boxer briefs looked like they had been spayed on over his shaft and its throbbing veins as his enhanced dick struggled to escape its cotton prison. The strain had pulled out some of the seams in front, giving a tantalizing peek at the much broader root of his shaft, but for the most part his boner boosted by the powder still fit in XXL underwear.

She changed tactics and began pulling on the pant legs to slip the shorts completely off. It took a moment, but she finally freed the waistband out from under his bulging muscle butt. As the shorts fell around his ankles, she got her first true look at her husband's new package. It certainly was massive now to say the least. It might not have been as big as the bottle she had believed it to be, but it was still to the point where, even through her size queen tendencies, she felt nervous about trying to fit it inside her.

It would be nothing once she grew into the new her though. Which is why she was delighted to find that his balls were in much the same shape as his cock. Their new volume making their great curves press right up against the fabric so that every coiling vein was visible, they looked like ripe plums hanging in his sack. From the size of the wet spot where his tip pushed the stretchy fabric to its limit, she was sure his internals had also been enhanced to give him an output to match his size. There was so much of his pre soaked into the cloth now that the pearly white fluid was beading through.

With each rep he did, his cock twitched and more liquid pumped into the fabric. It was so... beautiful to watch him growing. She reached out to touch it and his spongy, cum slick glans filled her cupped hand. Sliding her hand up to measure him against her hand made him throb and grow a bit more. He had been about as long as her hand before, but now the heel of her hand rest on the corona of his dick when her fingers finally brushed his crotch. He was so hard, it felt like she was resting her arm on a baseball bat.

He let out one last gasp and let the handles retract. His legs pushed him back out of of reach as he sat up. The priceless expression on his face as he took in his new manhood was almost worth not getting to explore it further just yet. Wide-eyed, he reached down tentatively. "Is this... is this real?"

Heidi hardly heard him, she was absorbed by his growth elsewhere. His entire upper body had gained so much bulk that he had to be bigger than Donnie now. Between his chest and back, his torso was probably bigger around than she was tall and his biceps probably each outsized her hips. That feeling of boiling frustration enveloped her arousal. She was supposed to growing, dammit, not him!

"Bunny? Bunny! Hey!" she finally realized he was trying to talk to her. "What you said earlier... did you know this was going to happen?"

She wanted to snap, to rage at his gains, but simply shrugged instead as her mind tried to figure out how she could manage to do some reps now with him fully aware that she would grow. Would he stop her? Would she let him as she melted in his massive, powerful grasp?

"Maria's letter seemed to imply such growth was possible," she finally said, "but I thought she was kidding around... "

"I can see why... mmm, oh yeah, that's... that's niice!"

He kept humming and, inches from her face, his cock continued to twitch. Was it still growing? How was that even possible? He began to stroke his balls and sucked in a breath. "Fuck! Oh Bunny, you have no idea how amazing this feels. It's like I've become a superhero or something."

His exclamations of enjoyment made her inhale for a tirade about how unfair this was. However, as he really started to play with his scrotum, there was a tearing sound and the hem over his crotch gave up the ghost. Freed from their confines, his dick and balls both flopped heavily against the bench's leg curl pads. His cock was so meaty now that the weight of his erection was more than he could keep up. Flesh that had once been pale was now a tan which was deepening as ever more blood flowed into his dick.

"It's so... so big!" She had wanted to say more, to cut him with her words, but the shock of actually seeing it without something else obscuring it smothered her anger in want. Watching him rise from the bench to pull on the elastic until it snapped felt like being in the presence of a god. She had never been more frustrated with the primal burning in her veins.

"It looks even bigger from here," he said, leaning over and picking her up for the second time that day. Dropping her in his lap once more so that her legs were outside his, it was truly evident how much he had grown. Not just in mass, but in size. The center of his chest used to match up to her face. Now his plump, muscular pecs rubbed the top of her head.

"I know you love how big I am," he continued as he laid back and tucked his legs into the pads. The act of pulling his thighs together pushed his junk up so that his dick, even longer than before, was right in front of her. "So you must be out of your mind right now. Why don't you entertain yourself and indulge for a moment? I just want to balance out a bit before I see if you can handle the new me in bed..."

As right as he was, she was seething about how he said it. She tried to fight down how much she enjoyed his baseball bat of dick in her hands and how much their growing size difference excited her. She swore he was going to pay when she started growing, she really was. She was going to ensure he was never bigger than her ever again. Still, the question of how did she trigger that growth remained.

Her body was on fire and vibrating like she was going to come apart, yet the throbbing growth of her husband eluded her. She just wanted to be bigger, was that so much to ask for? How was it happening? Was it purely just increased blood flow that had made him swell like this? Would he go back to a normal size once he was no longer hard?

There were so many questions, but as her mind worked, so did her body as it betrayed her fury and lust gained the edge over outrage. With each rep, his quads thickened against her thighs, pushing her to spread her knees further apart bit by tiny little bit. Paralyzed by all the sensations, her lower half finally moved on its own and scooted back so that her face would again be scant inches from that massive dick. She found herself dragging the crotch of her shorts over his cut, pulsing abs and begrudgingly marveling at actually feeling the veins getting thicker by the second even through the fabric. The feeling was so enthralling she could not help drag her hands down his shaft for more leverage as her hips began to rock and grind against his further developing core.

Kissing his cock, she found herself eagerly enjoying the feeling of warm, stiff flesh against her lips. She kissed again, longer this time as her lips lingered against the pulse of his growth. Drawn in by her need for size, her fingers began to work on squeezing and caressing his dick like she would his neck.

It was obvious he was still becoming more well endowed as her grip slowly widened. Increasingly worried that he was going to simply get too big for her and that she was never going to catch up, she tried to focus on what had happened since he drank the shake. Even if this was all just greatly improved flow, her heart was pounding so hard it hurt and yet she was still just as small as always. Yes, an overabundance of blood was not the answer alone, but what could the other piece be? He had been hard all this time. Could his arousal have been the key to unlocking the growth?

His hands lifted her suddenly, yanking her out of her thoughts. He pulled her shorts and panties down and she had to bite her lip to keep from yelling at him that she was tired of being manhandled. Even so, she slipped her legs out, left then right so that he would toss them to the side with the weight rack. Kissing the salty skin of his glans, she glanced over to make sure they were nearby and was pleased to find them within arms reach.

He started to rub her feet, his normal method of encouragement, and the feel of this thumbs getting bigger and thicker against the soles of her feet was aggravating even as the sensual familiarity put her in the mindset for oral. Not that she would have felt any better about it otherwise. This was going to be a challenge and it was only getting harder.

In that moment of thought, she had felt him grow, but not really noticed just how big he had become. Grappling with his girth now was like trying to squeeze a twenty ounce soda bottle that was still full and sealed. His length had become just out of this world. She was grabbing the base and could easily have put her other hand above that and still nearly the same amount of cock left over.

She found herself scooting forward to straddle that massive beast. Her knees dipped lower than before to squeeze his hips, the bench much further away than it had been a moment ago. His ass was flexing against the inside of her legs, his glutes growing just like the rest of him. Her vulva ended up cradled in one of the bends in his vein, his pulse like teasing whispers as she pulled him close and began to grind into his shaft. Her clit rubbed his glans, her nerves seeming to connect with his and flood her mind with more pleasure than she could handle.

He began to groan under her in time with his flexing, his deep bassy tones vibrating her already overstimulated body while his throbbing dick teased her center further. Under assault from all the stimulation, it was not long before he was simply gushing pre-cum. Her twin grip started to slide up and down his venous length with ease.

The moment became entrancing as her strokes started to match the regular rhythm of the leg pads clanking against the bench. She was vaguely aware that he was still growing under her, but everything outside of her hands and pussy took more focus than she could muster.

For how long things continued, she could not say, but she was snapped out of her reverie when her body clenched for seemingly no reason. She gripped his shaft with both hands and quaked while her orgasm caused her to throb all over. It went on and on, a never ending haze of pulsing. Their heartbeats synced and, for a few seconds, it felt like his cock was hers. It was surprisingly pleasant having that huge meat belong to her.

After her ogasmic twitching stretched on for more than a minute, she finally realized the sensation might be something else. Whatever the reason, she was finally growing. Desperate for more gains and positive that orgasm was the key, she turned her attention back to his still rock hard cock. Bending towards his fist-sized his tip, she circled her tongue around it. With a surprising twitch response, a gout of precum washed over her.

Licking it off her fingers as she wiped her face, she found the taste of his spunk to be much more flavorful than before. It almost reminded her of au jus from how robust and vibrant the taste was. She wanted more. Needed more, even. She put her lips around his tip, letting the occasional gushing torrent flow down her throat.

Apparently satisfied, he slipped out of the leg pads and sat up again. His huge muscle gut actually displaced her, pushing her forward so that his pole swung down and she was standing on either side of it. She rubbed herself on it, relishing the feeling on his veins against her soaking wet center. She was certain she would never be able to fit it inside her so long as she remained this size. This was getting out of hand, she needed to grow right now.

"Why don't we move to the bed." He said it more than asked since he stood up almost immediately after. Knocking her to the rubber mats as his crotch rose to eye level. Furious and horny, she grabbed her shorts and followed after him. Each of his steps thudded hollowly on the cement floor. How tall was he now? More than eight feet? He was probably well past four hundred pounds as well. She grinned to herself, those numbers would seem small she she was done.

The metal frame of the guest bed groaned as their combined weight settled on it. Yet again he laid back and left things to her, or so it seemed. He grabbed her hips as soon as she began to rub his cock, which was now more like that liter bottle than it had been a moment ago. He picked her up before burying his face between her legs from behind. This was new. He had never done this. Though, when his strengthened tongue began to knead her clit and her center began to gush, she wished he had started sooner. Their size difference was such that his mouth could fit over her entire vulva and he seemed to take great pleasure in that as he greedily drank her nectar.

His hands rubbed her legs while he slurped. With each dragging caress, she felt herself stretching. It was as if his actions were causing her legs to lengthen. She tried to focus on that sensation, to get a grasp of how it felt, but he started teasing her clit with his huge tongue and her mind quaked. His larger, more powerful lungs pulled on her with the insistence of a vacuum and she could feel her pubic mound swelling up in his mouth.

She could not say why now was the time, but she reached for her shorts and dug the pills out. Two came to her, but one slipped from between her cum-slick fingers and dropped to the bed, no doubt to be crushed by his muscular thighs. She knocked the other one back and chased it with a mouthful of his fluids as she went back to fellating him. She began to really grow almost before she had swallowed the mouthful of spunk. Finally!

It was incredible how she was simply getting larger all over now. The sensations as her bones stretched made her itch, but that was blotted out as she becoming keenly aware of her tongue. The muscle throbbed like crazy as it lengthened and widened down Carson's shaft. The taste of his pre grew stronger and even more pleasant. It was like her body was being rewired to crave protein and that his had been rebuilt to provide for her hungers. It certainly was a desperate craving which persuaded her to try and swallow him.

Pushing herself to fit around him, she could hear a grinding and popping in her ears. She realized her jaw was stretching slowly, much like the rest of her as muscles twitched and burned under her skin. It was a feeling she knew all too well. She was approaching her limit, but this was about surpassing what she could have ever been. Digging deep, pushing her knees into the bed, she refused to stop before the pills did their marvelous work.

mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
577 Followers