A Love Laid Bear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karhu looked puzzled at him. 'I have?'

He smiled and gestured at one of the females outside the ring. 'You defeated a deadly enemy I could never have.'

He recognised her as one of his patients and she smiled at him.

'You have my eternal thanks.' the bear said and held out his hand.

Karhu smiled as he shook his hand. 'I'm just happy I could help.'

'I wish you good luck with the rest. I've had fun in this competition.'

He saw the bear getting hugged by his mother and punched playfully by his father, and smiled. He caught a glimpse of Hana smiling at him and felt good. Then saw the three bears who won their fight and got nervous again. 'I'm not getting lucky again..' he said to himself.

During the break for the remaining competitors to freshen up Kama came up to him. 'So, what made you decide to enter this competition? You know how strong our men are.'

'I know I'm just a puny human, but I can't deny wanting your daughter at my side. I want her to know how I feel, and I would regret it for the rest of my life if I did not try to fight for her. Even when I have no chance.'

Kama took his hand in hers, patting it. 'And if she's not interested?'

Kahru felt a jab through his chest. 'Then I'll quietly go away and never bother her again.'

Durma stood on his log again. 'All right! Time for the next round!'

'Well, good luck.' Kama said and left.

'Thank you..' Karhu said, feeling much better from her words.

The opponent wasn't that big this time, but he didn't look like he would give up his place in the competition.

He grinned at Karhu. 'You got lucky so far.'

'I guess I did.' Karhu said. 'No chance on you having an injury that prevents you from fighting?'

'Afraid not.'

'Damn.'

'Fight!' said Durma.

The bear jumped at him and he barely dived out of the way. another move made him almost fall out of the ring and the next brought him too close to the bear.

'You're done for.' said the bear and wrapped his arms around his waist, holding him tight. 'You can't get out of this.' he growled.

Kahru groaned from the tight hold, having to accept he had been defeated, when he saw one of the female bears scratching behind her ear and winking at him. He tried to understand what she meant, then got it. He grabbed the bear's ears and felt him freeze. Then he tickled behind his ears and the bear chuckled, shaking his head to ward of the tickling.

Karhu kept at it and soon the bear's hold loosened.

'Stop that!' he said.

'Can't do that.' Kahru said. 'Have to defeat you any way I can.'

The bear tried to shake Kahru's fingers off, then let him go and covered his ears. 'Damn you.'

'Come on, I'll bet you like to be scratched there.'

'Fine, I give up.'

Kahru smiled. 'Thank you.'

The bear got hugged by his mother and growled softly. 'You had something to do with it.'

'I have no idea what you mean.' she said, smirking a little.

'You won't have that luck with Bast.' he said, nodding at the other ring where Bast just defeated his opponent.

'Yeah..' Kahru said.

He sat on a log, waiting for the break to be over and trying to clear his mind when Kama sat next to him again. 'You got this far, I'm surprised.'

He chuckled. 'So am I.'

'Have you thought about a future with the two of you? What it will look like when two different species get together? Children seem impossible. That will be something you'll never have with her.'

Kahru looked down. 'I admit I thought it would be better if I forget about her, but then I recalled the fondness my master used to talk about his wife, and how she never regretted being with him. I want to have at least that choice.'

Kama nodded.

'Time for the final round!' said Durma.

'Bast would be a better choice for the clan.' Kama said, leaving him to get back to her place next to Durma.

Bast grinned at him as he entered the ring. 'You know there's no way you could defeat me. Tickling won't work with me.'

'So you found out.' Kahru said. 'Guess I'll have to try other tactics then.'

'There's only one tactic for you, play dead.'

'We'll see.'

'I'll make it fair, we'll only use our fists.'

'Fine by me.'

'Fight!' Durma said and Bast walked up calmly to Kahru.

Bast wasn't that much taller than him, but Kahru knew he was heavier. He had to try to be faster.

He evaded the first punch from Bast, parried with a jab to his chest, then evaded a punch from Bast's other fist. Bast attacked him continuously, forcing Kahru to defend and only attack on occasion.

The crowd seemed to be divided evenly between them. Cheers came for both Bast and Kahru. Kahru's thoughts turned to the words her mother said, and the logic pushed by his education. He didn't want to give up on her, as stupid a decision it might be.

He saw an opening as Bast tried to punch him with his left, he turned to give Bast an uppercut with his right when Bast moved aside and swung a wide right at his head.

**

Kahru moaned as he felt his chin throb. The split second image of Bast's fist coming at him permanently engraved in his mind.

'How do you feel?' asked Kama.

'Like being hit with a tree trunk.'

She chuckled. 'He does have a strong punch.'

He tried to sit up and felt dizzy.

'Careful, you've been out for a short while.'

He shut his eyes tight, blinked a few times and tried to get a clear focus again. 'No slight chance I won, is there?'

Kama shook her head. 'Total loss.'

Kahru nodded.

'I have to get back to make sure my husband doesn't make a mess of the feast.'

'Yeah. Thanks for being here.'

He sat for a little while after she had left, hearing the cheers and laughter outside. His robe was laid down on a table next to him and he reached out for it, making it flow towards him and embrace his body, supporting him. He stood up with a little difficulty, kept still until he regained his balance, then sneaked out of the door without being seen.

**

He managed to come back home and crashed down on his soft bed, falling asleep at once. then woke up from a voice calling out to him.

'Kahru!'

He rubbed his eyes, his limbs stiff like they never had been before. 'Wha..?'

'Kahru!'

He finally recognised Hana, who loomed over him. 'What are you doing here..?' he asked, suddenly unsure if he was at the village or at home.

'What do you think!?' she asked, looking at him with angry eyes filled with tears.

He reached up to her cheek. 'You're crying..'

'Of course I am!'

'But, why?'

'Idiot! Mother told me everything!'

He tried to recall the memories of the past day. 'But I lost the competition.. The tradition..'

'That tradition is only an excuse for the young men to compete, it doesn't decide who gets the woman anymore for a long time!'

He had to process that statement in his brain. 'So, it didn't matter who won..?'

'If you only had come out you would have known you did the best at the first three tasks! Everyone thought setting the fawn free was so sweet, and herding the fish to easily catch them was so smart, and clearing the dead wood from the forest first better for young trees to grow! They all were surprised to see you come that far in the fights.'

Kahru smiled softly. 'Then, I have a chance at becoming your husband?'

She growled at him. 'If you don't become my husband I'm going to tear you to pieces myself!'

He pulled her face closer and kissed her softly. 'I love you, my dear cute bear.' he whispered.

She kissed him back. 'And I love you, silly human.' she chuckled, feeling relieved as they confirmed their love for one another.

He pulled her on top of him, running his fingers across her back. 'You feel so good.' he whispered and kissed her again, pulling gently at her lips with his.

She caressed his face, opening her mouth a little to lick his lips. He responded with his tongue and invited hers to play. She let her tongue slide along his, turning her head to let him move his mouth deeper against hers. She moaned softly as they kissed and licked each other, surrendering herself to him, a male who wasn't even a bear himself.

There was at least one thing in common between him and bear as she felt something hard poking her abdomen. She pulled back and smiled at him. 'I never imagined someone other than bear would react like that to me.'

He caressed her soft cheek. 'It's because you're so very cute.' he whispered and felt at the base of her tail that it was wagging fast.

She kissed him and pulled him up to remove his tunic, he found the knot tying the wrapping around her chest and loosened it while they kept kissing and playing with their tongues. When the hide fell away he moved his fingers around her full breasts, receiving soft moans from her.

She loved to feel his fingers crawl through her fur, teasing the edge around her nipples before caressing them into becoming rock hard.

He pulled away gently form her lips and lower his head. She understood what he wanted to do and lifted up her chest to give his mouth access to her nipples. Tingles rushed through her breasts while he kissed and licked softly, almost worshipping her nipples.

The urge between her legs grew while she hummed in pleasure and she pushed him on his back before pulling down his pants and admiring the effect she had on him. She caressed his shaft with her soft hands, making his erection grow even more harder and imagined how it would feel inside her, if it would hurt the first time, like some of the other females mentioned.

He saw the slight hesitation in her and remembered reading about first time experiences in the book about sexuality. He wouldn't make her hurt if it was up to him and sat up, kissing her and pushing her gently aside and on her back.

She looked a little nervous when he pulled back and slipped off her loincloth. Even if it would hurt, she would not refuse the mate she wanted.

He admired the sexy curves that occupied his bed and smiled at her, then ran his fingers slowly through her fur to relax her. Soft moans escaped her as he massaged her breasts again, then went up stroking her neck and cheeks. She pushed her head into his fingers, then kissed and licked his hands before he moved his fingers down her chest to her thighs.

He could smell the scent from between her legs becoming stronger and it made his dick twitch. She opened her legs slowly while her massaged her thighs from outside to inside and pushed up her hips a little when his fingertips came close to her sensitive spot.

He hoped that what he had read was correct and moved his head between her legs, inhaling the sweet and musky scent before kissing the wet folds in her fur.

A shudder went through her spine the moment his lips touched her. With every gentle kiss she let out a soft moan and he knew he was doing right. He wanted to taste more of her and licked her folds with the tip of his tongue, extracting more moaning and shudders from her. Her taste was intoxicating to him and he pressed his mouth harder on her, licking up and down between her wet and hot flesh and lingering on a hard knob which increased her moaning.

She never heard of a male doing this to a female before and she loved it. The pleasure he gave her washed over her and she felt so happy to be loved by him. The itch between her legs increased with every lick of his tongue and soon she felt like she couldn't hold her pee. She moaned for him to stop but the words didn't come out of her mouth and with several hard licks more she lost control of her muscles in the most satisfying way she had ever felt.

Panting from her first climax, she was afraid she had peed all over him and looked between her legs. He smiled softly at her, licking the juices from her folds and let her head fall back, confused by the feeling but happy she hadn't drenched him. 'That was weird, but wonderful..' she whispered.

He moved up between her legs and kissed her belly while he lifted up her legs. She looked down at him when she felt his dick rubbing between her flesh.

'Ready, my cute bear?' he asked.

She smiled at him and reached out to his dick, gently stroking his already slick head. 'Take me, my sweet human.' she whispered and guided him to the right spot.

She let out a soft hum as he slid slowly inside. He sensed her tightness and waited for a moment, watching her face. She smiled at him and pushed her hips a little up to him and he slid his dick further inside her until it was entirely engulfed by her. She hummed in the pleasure of the heat inside her and moaned softly as it increased by his moving inside her.

He moved slowly in and out of her wet heat, already feeling the pressure building form the tip of his dick to his balls. She moved his hips to match his rhythm and grabbed his sides to pull him tighter, moaning for him to give her more.

He was happy to oblige and pumped harder inside her, the sensation of her flesh running along his while hearing her moans of pleasure making it difficult to keep steady.

'I'm so happy with you..' she moaned. 'Please don't ever leave me..'

'I could never leave you from now on..' he groaned, quickly losing control. 'You're the one to share my life with.. The one I love..'

She felt the heat exploding inside her as he let out a deep groan and shared his exctacy, moaning 'I love you..'.

He tried to catch his breath while his dick throbbed and squirted his seed deep inside her. Smiling at him she pulled him tight against her with her legs and he smiled with satisfaction back at her, reaching out and caressing her cheek.

'I still can't believe we're together.' he whispered. 'It's like a dream.'

'If it is, I'm glad we're dreaming together.' she whispered. 'And I hope we won't have to wake up.'

He moved down to kiss her and she pulled him into her passion until they fell into a satisfying sleep.