A Love Letter for My Kitten

Story Info
I miss you. Here's how much.
773 words
4.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before you left for LA, I wanted to fuck you raw until you couldn't think about anything but me the whole flight. Unfortunately I didn't get to. But thinking about what I want to do to you when you get home helps relieve the regret.

You'll probably be so tired from your flight when you get home. But I'll be in our bed, waiting. If you think I'm going to let you rest without straddling my lap and sliding onto my cock, you're wrong kitten. I can't wait to feel how wet you get just from me being inside you. I'll make you ride me slow to start off while I leave marks on your neck and shoulders to welcome you home.

The best part of you riding me is how vulnerable you look and how loud you get from having daddy's cock inside you. I get a rush from you squeezing my arms when you feel yourself about to cum. This time, though, I think we'll prolong that for you. I want to hear my pretty kitten mewling and whining for release.

I could let you cum... or I could make you get on your knees so that I can feel your lips around my cock. If you suck hard enough and let me hear your pathetic gagging and raspy breathing, I'll even tell you how sweet and cute you are. If I'm not satisfied, you'll be between my legs for a while. I might even grab a fistful of your hair and fuck your throat to satisfy myself. Don't worry, I know you can take all of daddy's cock even when you're bashful and pretending it's too big. Because after all, you'll want to cum sweet angel. Bratty babies have to work for their rewards. I want you drooling so much you get it all over my cock, my legs, and dripping down your chin.

If you insist you can't take my cock, that's fine too. I'll let you take some breaths, but know that when you've composed yourself I'll slap you a couple times for being insubordinate. I wish I could say with certainty that it would teach you a lesson, but you're a needy bratty one and I know you better than that.

You'll probably cry and that's fine too my lovely. I'll just give you kisses while I wrap my hand around your neck and whisper how cute you look when you're being so good for me. Maybe we'll get a little carried away, and I'll leave enough bruises around your neck that it almost looks like a collar. Before you have time to cry and whine for forgiveness, I'll have you on your stomach and my cock buried deep in your pussy.

I'm absolutely sure by now you'll be so wet that pushing inside you won't be a problem. This part is usually where you can't say anything but "Please, Daddy" and "Yes, Daddy" which really makes me want to ruin you. I'll make you spread your cute cheeks for me so I can watch my cock disappear inside you. I'll fuck you hard so I can hear the pathetic sounds your needy pussy makes when I'm using you. It's adorable how much you lose all insecurities when I bury my dick in you. Any sensible baby would be embarrassed hearing those sounds, but you're just a sweet kitten in heat so I suppose I shouldn't have expected anything less.

If your hands loose grip and I feel that you're getting too close to cumming, you'll feel my hand strike your ass harder than usual. And if you wriggle too much, you should pray my dick doesn't slide out of you. If it does, I'll spank your pussy too and then shove my dick in you harder and harder until you learn to be still when you're getting spanked.

I'm sure you're thinking to yourself that you'll never survive all of this with how exhausted you'll be. And that's okay too. Just know that I'll keep using you even if you start to black out. I'll just slap you awake and hold your mouth open as I fill you with cum until I'm satisfied that you've been fucked enough. Only then will I give you permission to cum on my dick. If you cum at any point before I'm done, we'll start all over from the beginning. You won't get rest until your pussy can't take any more and you're sobbing and begging for mercy.

I can't wait to see you when you get home. I'll make sure you know just how much I missed you, angel.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The King's Knight Seasoned knight defends her land in an unanticipated way.in Erotic Couplings
Church Girl Obedience The virgin choir girl submits to a dominant priest.in BDSM
On the Bedroom Floor Your dominant husband takes you in your old room.in BDSM
Corporal Punishment Teacher/Student, spanking, figging, BDSM, anal.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Surrendered Beth describes her initiation into domestic discipline.in BDSM
More Stories