A Love Letter for You 03

Story Info
Something to keep you warm when we are apart...
940 words
4.44
11.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Love,

I missed you terribly for so very long. I never imagined I could have you back. I'm so glad I was wrong. I think about all of those moments when I drifted back to our time together and smiled. Now here you are. It's amazing to me that I get to hold you as we fall asleep every night. I cherish that I wake up every morning beside you.

After all that time longing for you it's just incredible that I can just reach over and touch you. It feels at times like it should be a dream. I cherish you. I'm never letting you go again.

You are the most beautiful woman I've ever held in my arms. Our love catalyzes an appetite I've never felt before. Just kissing you and pressing my body against yours awakens an insatiable longing. I ache for you. Your breath on my cheek, your hand on my hip, your teeth on my nipples -- those moments turn me into unrelenting steel. I love running my hands over your body, kissing and touching you, rallying your senses to fevering heights. Hearing your breathing telegraph your hunger for me.

I love to please you. When the savory smell of your drooling cunt reaches me I feel desperate to taste you. As I go down on you I delight in the moment. I Enjoy the succulent feel of your flesh against my face, lips and tongue as I touch your stomach, hips and thighs on my way to relish your taste. Nibbling and teasing, I prepare for that first lick. I dip my tongue into your tiny hole and am instantly rewarded with your nectar. I slowly draw my tongue up your lips and glide the tip over your clit. I feel the heat radiating from your pussy as I slowly build rhythm. I take my index finger and tease your lips. I run my finger from just below my tongue down to your hole. I push slightly and penetrate you. All the while I alternate between teasing your clit and licking it hard.

I'm getting aroused writing this. I sit here daydreaming about what it will be like to hold you while you read this. I'm probably snuggled in behind you, kissing your neck, with my arms comfortably wrapped around you. I am imagining your breathing getting heavy and uneven. Maybe I'll even manage to get a soft sigh from you =) I'm squirming a little in my seat now. The scene in my head is so vivid I can already taste you.

I turn my finger over and start to lightly stroke you in a "come here" motion. My tongue is now almost entirely focused on your clit. I perform slow, constant strokes over your clit punctuated by long licks that dip down into your hole. I love the feeling of your hands on my head while I go down on you. I feel like you are thinking, "Oh FUCK yeah, whatever you are doing, don't stop!"

I think about changing position. Maybe I'll kneel at your head and stroke you with my fingers while you suck me. Perhaps I'll ask you to lay on me and suck me while I continue to lick you. I love it when you lay on me and grind your cunt into my face -- fucking me wildly while swallowing my dick. I've had intense buildups close to orgasm many times that way -- it's incredible.

I stay between your legs and continue to build tempo. I can feel the waves of your pleasure building stronger and stronger. You grip my head tighter and tighter with your hands and thighs. My tongue is now lashing your clit and a good pace -- fast but controlled. Uncontrolled moans escape your lips.

Tighter and tighter...

I lock my lips on your clit and suck. My tongue goes into overdrive. I can tell you are very close. The tiniest of encouragement and you will fall over the cliff into orgasmic bliss.

Tighter and tighter...

I pull my finger from your clit and start rubbing your lips -- first one then the other. I slowly rub your slit from the hole to just under your clit. With a completely separate rhythm I rub your cunt with my fingers while I continue to suck your clit and flick it with my tongue in high gear. I am so aroused by the sounds, smells, tastes, and touch of your impending rapture. I share your pleasure. I moan with you. The intensity of your pleasure infects me. Your excitement is irresistible. I push two fingers deep inside you and push them against your G-spot. The waves crest and crash over us both as deep primal pleasure racks your body. I push my tongue flat and hard against your clit and feel the contractions of your pussy on my fingers as the orgasm travels through your body like electricity. I know you are hyper-sensitive right now, and it takes every bit of self control I have not to hungrily drink up the river of fuck juice flowing out of you.

I work my way up your body and into your arms. I love holding you as you enjoy your post-orgasmic bliss. I lightly run my hands all over your body, hoping to extend and intensify your pleasure. God I love you so much. I love that I please you. I love that you let me love you. I love that you love me back. You are my entire world. I look forward to an eternity of pleasing you and loving you.

Forever Yours,

feelmydesire