A Love Like Ours

Story Info
Black athlete meets a very unusual lady.
1.9k words
3.61
69.8k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Katrina Wilson is my name. Like the storm, but deadlier. I am feeling so bored these days. I needed to find something to do. I get really horny on days when I've got nothing to do. Anyone looking at me would see a tall, good-looking black woman in her early twenties. I'm not. I'm actually a transsexual. I have a beautiful woman's face, body and a fantastic booty but between my legs swings a heck of a lot of manhood. That's who I am. It's something I've struggled with for a long time before accepting myself just as I am.

I had nothing to do. I could play video games or surf the web looking for some fun NFL and NBA facts or hell, maybe even look at some porn but I was still bored. I surprised my pal Titus in the kitchen. The sexy black stud was cooking while wearing an apron and some shorts. He looked really hot. Titus is a longtime friend of mine. We met when we were both high school students. We've been pals ever since. He was cool and not at all bigoted like so many people I knew. A smart, good-looking black man who was going places. He attends a college in the Boston area and plays basketball. We've been pals for a long time. Recently, we became fuck buddies. It all happened a few months ago. Titus had broken up with his girlfriend Stacy. I was glad he got rid of her. She was a gold digger and a whore. He couldn't see that because he was in love with her. What he doesn't know is that I've been in love with him for years.

Titus came home feeling blue after finding out that Stacy had been cheating on him with a woman named Nadine, no less! When he came home, I knew what had happened. So, I did what any best friend would. I comforted him. How we went from sobbing and holding each other on the couch to my bed was completely blanked out from my mind. We ended up in bed together. We were kissing and making out passionately. I looked at Titus's sexy body. He was a really sexy black man. All the gals at our college campus wanted him. Yet he went out with some bisexual Irishwoman named Stacy.

Titus was touching me and I responded to his touch. I kissed him from head to toe, and paid close attention to his member. He was both long and thick, also all natural. Just like me. Uncut and fully loaded. I couldn't wait to feel him inside me. Titus took me to high nirvana that night. he took me from behind, spreading my butt cheeks and sliding his hard cock into my back door. I felt his huge cock slide into me. He grabbed my hips and began pounding into me, hard and fast. I screamed as my wonderful lover fucked me. So this is what it felt like to have Titus's hard cock inside me. I loved it! I stroked my own cock as he fucked me. I came time and again that night, and I can't remember the last time I had more fun. I fell asleep in Titus's arms.

When I woke up the next morning, Titus was gone. I can't tell you how I felt. I had finally done it with the man I loved. And he had left the morning after! I put on my clothes and went to work. I work as a coach for a local soccer league. I like coaching young men and women about the wonderful game of soccer. At my job, nobody knew that I was a transsexual. I don't know why they would suspect. I had the face of a supermodel and the body of a female athlete. Oh, and I had a bubble butt that a certain Latin star in Hollywood would feel jealous of. In the eyes of the world, I was simply a tall, beautiful black female athlete. I don't go around telling people that I was a transsexual. They tend to look at me funny afterwards. Titus, along with my family members, were the only people who knew about me.

The following night, Titus came home. I was nervous when I saw him. I once had a relationship with a young man named Eric. He was a closeted bisexual black man I met at a football game. Eric had a wife and family, but he still liked what I could do for him. Eric loved having sex with me. We were very passionate. Unfortunately, he couldn't admit to himself that he was even remotely close to being queer. He considered himself to be a straight man with an occasional penchant for transsexuals such as myself. Never mind that he loved riding me and screamed louder than a banshee in my arms. We had a lot of fun together. Raunchy fun, I might add. Yeah, those were the days.

Our sexual encounters were passionate. Sometimes, I'd bend Eric over and stuff my cock into his ass. He loved getting that tight ass of his pounded by my thick cock. Afterwards, he'd give me the most amazing blowjobs. Other times, he'd take me roughly and stuff my butt full of his ten inches of black man power. In those moments, I would scream loud enough to be heard in another state! He told me that his wife, some Italian woman, was rather frigid. She had no idea that he was bisexual and neither did his friends and business partners. He ditched me because I was starting to form an emotional attachment to him. Yeah, I was used to being used and ditched after sex.

Titus looked at me and smiled. He walked up to me and kissed me, then he told me that he was very pleased about last night. I looked at him. Had he forgotten about this morning? Did he regret what we did together? I knew he liked regular women but I was hoping he could find it in himself to like me too. Titus told me that he really liked me and thanked me for being there for him. Then, he told me to get dressed. We were going out! I looked at him, astonished. I had never had a man take out before! Not one who was comfortable with who I was and liked me for me. Titus grinned, and darted into the bedroom to get ready. An hour later, we went out. I wore a nice red dress which showed a lot of cleavage and showed my hot booty. Titus wore a nice black suit and tie. We went to a nice restaurant and had a blast.

When we came home, we were both feeling really happy. I wanted him so much. He was such a wonderful man. I looked at Titus and he looked at me. I knew that he wanted me. Quickly, I let my dress fall to the floor. I stood naked before him. A tall, beautiful black chick with a big dick swinging between her legs. Titus looked at me and grinned. He undressed. We stood naked before each other. I suddenly laughed and ran. Titus chased after me. He tackled me and we fell onto the bed. Kissing me, he wrestled me down. I wrestled him back. I was a six-foot-one, 180-pound gal. He was a six-foot-three, 230-pound athlete. He won, but then again, I wanted to get pinned!

Titus entered me once more. I felt his hard cock slide into my back door. He began to pound into me, hard and fast. I pushed back against him, loving the feel of his hard cock in my butt. I screamed in pleasure as my lover fucked me. He took his sweet time with it too. I stroked myself as he fucked me. My cock got harder than ever before. I came multiple times, and shouted in sheer pleasure when Titus finally came inside me. We lay there, entwined in love. I was in love with a man who loved me back. My wonderful Titus. At last, I was happy. I promised myself that I would never lose this man. I loved him too much. I would be the best partner ever. That's what you do when you're in love. Real life can get a lot more complicated really fast. Will we make it? Won't we? I don't know and neither do you. That's the beauty of it all, isn't it?

Six months passed. Titus and I were still living together. Our relationship has changed so much. Titus has introduced me to his friends and family as his lover. I am very pleased with that. It makes so happy that we can be ourselves in public together. He's not ashamed of me. However, we have our issues. In the bedroom, the passion seems to be waning. Titus likes it when I suck his cock and he loves pounding my butt but he won't do more than kiss me or caress my breasts. He has never even touched my dick! All this was puzzling. Why would he hold back in bed with me?

I had a talk with Titus about it. He told me that even though he loved me, there were some things he still wasn't comfortable with. He loved me, but he still considered himself to be heterosexually flexible rather than bisexual. He didn't want to suck cock, and he was worried that I might want to fuck him someday. I was shocked. That's why he was less affectionate with me? I could understand his discomfort. He considered himself straight his entire life, then he met me. As for my body, well, I couldn't change it even if wanted to. I was a gorgeous black woman with a cute face, athletic body, spectacular ass and yes, a big cock! Accept me or reject me!

I'd be lying if I didn't admit to secretly fantasizing about Titus's butt. He had such a cute butt. I've fucked my share of butts over the years, both male and female. I'm very much into anal sex. Nothing I love more than to grease up my fourteen-inch cock and shove it into the back door of a beautiful woman or a handsome man. I thought Titus would eventually get over his phobia of being penetrated and loosen up. I wanted to show him what it was like. Unfortunately, he was still very much unwilling. I respected his wishes. It was his body, after all. Everybody's got their own limits and boundaries.

In the end, we agreed to work things progressively. Both of us wanted to bring back the passion we once shared and salvage our relationship. Titus and I made love, and this time he touched all of me. When he entered me, I completely surrendered to him. I looked into his eyes as he thrust into me and I knew that I loved this man. I loved him something fierce. I didn't care if he had phobias. If our being together meant that some aspects of him would be forever out of my reach, then so be it. Come to think of it, I too had boundaries. We would find a compromise. Find a way. I didn't want to be without him. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers