A Love Like Ours Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes, breathing hard, my face and chest flushed and I smiled at my beautiful son. He reached down and stroked my cheek. I turned my face into it, feeling totally at peace for a few moments. I welcomed that inner peace as, from the outside, my life must have been spiralling out of control. I had not thought through the consequences of what I was doing, I had simply surrendered myself to the force of Tom's love and certainty, and to my own feelings for him. There would be consequences to what I, what we, had done in putting at risk 25 years of marriage and vaguely I knew that but lying there naked on my bed, revelling in my son's touch, none of that mattered to me.

The sound of Tom's zip being lowered brought me out of my reverie and I placed my hand over his, gently moving it out of the way so that I would be the one to pull his cock from his jeans. It was as hard as rock, as hot as hades and smooth as marble to my touch and I pulled it free carefully and then raised myself to my hands and knees. I bowed my head, as if in homage to his manhood and licked him, tasting the salty pre-cum that had already made the head and shaft slick. I closed my eyes in pleasure, paused for a moment and then started again, tentativeness gone. He groaned as I did and his hands were in my short, auburn hair, his fingers gripping and releasing me in rhythm with my own ministrations. First, I sucked the uncut head, feeling the foreskin slowly peeling back as he seemed to grow even bigger in my mouth, my lips wrapped tightly around the top of his shaft. Then, after accustoming myself to his size, I began to take more of him into my mouth. Tom encouraged me subtly, with changes to his breathing and little moans and slight pressure that he applied with his hands as we got used to each other. This was, after all, the first cock other than David's which I had sucked for over 25 years and, after all that time, one gets used to knowing what one's partner likes. It's like trying on a new pair of shoes for a few moments but, fortunately, Tom and I were very much in synch, so strong was our bond and desire, and it did not take long for us to fit together perfectly.

I became fascinated by his balls, one was larger than the other and I started to play with them, feeling their heft in my small hand, scratching at the slightly. Tom seemed to like it and I had the urge to taste them. Pulling off him, I smiled up at him from my vulnerable position on my hands and knees as he knelt above me, and I rested his cock right against my face. It reached up over my eye to touch my forehead as I licked his balls and took them, one by one, into my hot mouth. Then I licked him from root to tip, swirling my tongue around his cockhead as if he were a particularly delicious iced lolly. I giggled at the thought of cock-flavoured iced lollies and thought I'd happily buy a year's supply if they tasted as good as this.

"Fucking hell Mum," Tom groaned as I slurped my way back down to his balls. "You're a fucking awesome cocksucker," he managed to say and the thrill went through me to hear such a phrase coming out of my son's mouth. This was so very naughty and that turned me on like crazy. "I can't wait any longer Mum," he told me, tilting my chin up. "Lie down, on your back. Now!" He ordered, causing yet more tingles to shoot through my body. I complied immediately, opening my legs for him, flashing my bare, glistening pussy at him, begging him to take me.

His hand went to his jeans pocket and, as the previous night, I shook my head. "No, I want to feel you - just you." Tom smiled and, still fully dressed in is jeans and t-shirt, moved between my naked thighs. I wanted him so badly but he took control, taking my hands and placing them above my head, gripping them in one hand while, with the other, he grasped his big cock in his hand and placed it at my entrance. I swallowed hard and then cried out as, with one powerful movement, he pushed through my folds and deep into my pussy, bottoming out inside me. He leaned over me and kissed me, deeply, our mouths wide open, our tongues leisurely sparring with each other.

Tom was in complete control of me and our lovemaking, given the position that he was in, but he was able to take more time than last night. There wasn't the urgency of a starving man this morning, rather he seemed to savour me like a gourmet. I could feel the slight chaffing of his denim jeans against my bare skin but that only seemed to make this more real, more intense as my son made love to me, his power and desire evident on his face and in his movements. He lay down over me, my bullet-hard nipples scraping against his t-shirt each time he rocked back and fore, his comforting weight feeling like it was moulding me into the sheets beneath my writhing body.

"Tom, Tommy my angel," I moaned, "don't stop my darling, you're making Mummy feel so good." Tom grinned down at me naughtily.

"Where Mum, tell your boy where this feels good," he ordered, turning my legs to jelly at the thought of confessing to him. He kissed me and I could only mumble into his mouth between gasps.

"Oh Tom, you make Mummy feel good in her mouth... ah, her tits... mmm, her pussy, her beautiful Mummy cunt - it's all yours, I love you so much, oh God yes!" My voice trembled as I felt my orgasm approaching. I had no idea how long we'd been connected like this, it could have been five minutes or five hours. Time no longer seemed a relevant circumstance to me - all that mattered was my boy's cock, his body, his tongue and the wonderful, amazing, mind-blowing sensations that seemed to be detonating everywhere within my body. I wanted to clasp him to me, to claw at his back, but his unexpectedly strong grip prevented me from doing so. All I could do was writhe beneath him, use my pussy muscles to milk him, to gain my reward - a pussy full of incestuous cum. That thought tipped me over the edge and with a hiss and a cry of joy I babbled that I was cumming.

"I know Mummy, I can feel it," he told me gently as I squeezed his cock hard with my pussy and squeezed my eyes shut in concentration.

"Cumming, cumming, oh yessss!" I cried, my body shaking beneath him, my juices covering his cock even more. "Please, Tommy, ahhh, yesss!"

That last cry came from the sensation of my son's cum shooting inside me, filling me as he gave me what I now craved more than anything in the world.

*****

I lay in the bath the next morning, letting the warm water and bubbles lap over me. Both David and Tom had gone to work and I had done a Monday morning clean, walked the dog and was now taking the opportunity to pamper myself in preparation for the week ahead. I wanted to look and feel my bed. To be honest, I was aching a little given all the attention my body and pussy had been getting over the weekend. I was used to regular sex but I'd had more in the last week than I'd had since before Tom was born. David and I seemed unable to keep our hands off each other since Tom had uncovered my obsession with him, so heightened had my libido become. Plus, there were the two intense encounters with Tom himself. They had been amazing, wonderful, better than I had ever imagined (and I'd imagined it a lot!) but he was bigger than his father, not massively so but noticeably and my pussy was getting used to the extra length and girth.

Despite the slight ache down below, the warm water was very sensual and I found my fingers gravitating down towards my bare pussy as I contemplated what to do next. Truth be told, I was in somewhat of a pickle. Twice Tom had made to wear a condom before we'd made love and twice I'd stopped him, giving the impression that I was safe. I wasn't. I hadn't been on the pill since David had had the snip. I would need to go into Yeovil today and get the morning after pill, a strange thing for a married woman of 25 years to be purchasing. I'd also need to go on the pill, an embarrassing conversation for me to have with my GP. Having an affair with your son was clearly a complex business!

I closed my eyes and focused on the sensations that my slowly moving fingers were starting to cause, while remembering the feeling of Tom shooting inside me. His creamy, tasty, fertile sperm. Fertile, inside me. I touched my tummy in an exploratory fashion with my finger tips, circling gently as if by touch alone I might be able to tell if an egg had already been fertilised and the seed of new life was starting to quicken in my womb. It couldn't be, could it? I was still regular at 44 and, despite what I'd hinted at to David a few days before, there had been no signs of the menopause. I could conceive then and there was no reason to think that Tom was anything but capable of fulfilling his side of the bargain. I bit my lip. I could be. I touched my clit at the thought and I jumped, so sensitive had I become.

I'd harboured thoughts of another child for a long time. I had tried to persuade David but he didn't want one and we'd eventually agreed for him to have the snip so that I could come off the pill and we could continue to have sex free of any complications. Nonetheless my desire for another baby had never gone away, it had just been pushed down. I had indulged it during my incest fantasies, loved the stories that involved pregnancy. I had made one fantasy come true, why not another? My finger slipped inside me as I contemplated it further, I was slick inside and that wasn't a consequence of the bath I reflected.

I leant my head back against the tub and groaned, planting my feet hard against the other end to give myself decent leverage. I couldn't do this, could I? No, it would be wrong? Madness. Dangerous on so many levels. How could I explain it away to David? I couldn't pass it off as his and I didn't want to lose him. Despite my mad, deep love for my son, I really *did* love David and, selfishly, I wanted to have my cake and eat it (or, perhaps, them!). You may judge me for that, and I don't necessarily blame you, but those were my feelings. I was also worried about complications with the pregnancy. There was the obvious risks associated with incest and also with my age but, I reasoned, I could always deal with that if a scan revealed complications.

More intense than my fears was my excitement and desire. Yes, the taboo of it all was insanely exciting, as the state of my arousal told, but I could almost weep with the thought of bringing a beautiful babe into the world, fathered by my wonderful son. Who could ask for a more loving beginning? What could be better, to suckle my own son and grandson at my breast, to give him life as I had given life to Tom? I pinched my nipples at the thought, my fingers quickening inside me, three now, wanting them to feel like Tom's cock as I ground the heel of my hand against my clit. "Oh fuck Tom," I gasped as my orgasm hit me, "I want it, want it so badly. Our baby, yesss!" I closed my eyes and bit my lip hard enough to draw blood, so real was the feeling. I'd have to talk with Tom. After I dressed, I got in my car and drove not to Yeovil and the pharmacy but to Tom's work just outside Taunton.

In the course of the journey, however, doubts crept into my mind. I couldn't tell him, put such pressure on my boy. No matter what I wanted, I couldn't ruin his life potentially, endanger his future in this way. I decided not to tell him, to be the responsible adult, as far as that is possible of course when one is fucking one's son. I didn't turn around, though. I could get the morning-after pill in Taunton, after all, and I was less likely to run into someone I knew there than in Yeovil. I could still go and see my boy, have lunch with him perhaps, maybe more. As I parked near Tom's work, I checked my hair and makeup in the rear-view mirror and decided on another application of lipstick. I smacked my red lips together when I finished and smiled, not bad for 44 I thought smugly. The heads I turned on the short walk to Tom's work didn't harm my self-esteem either. I was dressed in a low cut yellow summery dress that fitted tight around my breasts and flared out around my hips, leaving a nice floaty skirt from which my legs emerged happily and sexily into the spring sunshine.

I had texted Tom before I left to tell him that wanted to see him and was he free for lunch. He had replied that he was and so we met, as arranged, at the Prêt-a-Manger near his office. He smiled when he saw me, gave me a long hug and then a kiss on the corner of my lips - just within the bounds of propriety in case anyone recognised us as mother and son. I felt his hand brush over my ass, though, as he broke free. "Wow, Mum, you look great," he said and I blushed at his compliment, wondering whether maybe I was in the very first flush of motherhood. Come on, I thought, get a grip girl.

Having purchased over tasty but overpriced sandwiches, we retreated to a booth where we proceeded to chat about the day thus far and inconsequential things. I knew then that I couldn't talk about what I had wanted to and when he asked why I had needed to see him I just smiled, touched my hair, and said, truthfully, that I couldn't get him out of my head and I just wanted to see him. Tom smiled confidently in return.

"Just to see me Mum?" he asked, arching an eyebrow. Before I could reply I felt his knee pressing against mine and his hand on my thigh, just above my other knee, ruffling up the folds of my yellow skirt. I gave a tiny little gasp and looked him in the eye, my own eyes widening in response to the amused twinkling of his own. He only took this as encouragement and his knee pushed my own leg open further so that my thighs were now wide apart, like some sort of slattern, for anyone to see my knickers, were they in the right position. I could feel a delightful blush coming over me in the presence of my son's strong gaze and I could only murmur a response.

"I'm sorry Mother, I didn't catch that," Tom said, leaning forward to take my hand in his, his thumb starting to stroke the inside of my wrist, a knowing smile on his handsome face. I was beginning to breathe heavily, my C-cup breasts rising and falling provocatively through the thin fabric of my dress.

"No, Tom, not all," I confessed. His thumb quickened its pace in stroking my wrist.

"We both know exactly why you came, don't we?" I looked at him as he said this. Not exactly Tom, no, I thought, but you aren't far wrong. I nodded my head wordlessly. Tom finished his juice and stood up. He gently pulled me to my feet and I felt my feet moving me towards the door in my son's wake.

"Come with me Mum," she told me, "or should I call you Linda?" I blushed at the thought but, no, Linda or Lindy was David's woman, who I was with him. When I was with Tom I was someone else. We paused and I looked up at him through lowered and slightly fluttering eyelashes.

"I think I prefer Mummy," I managed to whisper, my throat tight, barely trusting myself to admit it in broad daylight. He smiled, touched my cheek then lent in to kiss my lips softly. As he withdrew I felt my lips following him, as of desperate to maintain contact.

"Of course you do, Mummy," Tom said slowly, an amused smile on his lips as he looked down at me. "Come!" He said and we walked hand in hand towards the building complex that housed his firm. He led me uncomplaining through the corridors to a grey door marked "Supplies". I leant against the door, one foot raised behind me to rest against it.

"The Store Room Tommy?" I asked with an amused chuckle at the cliché. "Is this where you bring all the girls?" He shook his head.

"No, just you Mummy - only you!" He replied with a certainly that thrilled me. Using his keycard he opened the door and we stepped inside. "No experiments scheduled today so we'll be safe. Just don't knock any of the bottles over or you might blow us up!" He grinned.

"I've heard of risky sex," I giggled, "but this is something else." I looked around at the metal shelves filled with glass, plastic and metal bottles and cylinders. There were yellow bins for toxic waste. "Mmm, romantic!" I teased but Tom just kissed me.

"None of that matters Mum," he told me firmly. "All that matters is you and me, here and now. I want you and I'm going to have what I want." He was so firm, so confident, so forceful, I couldn't refuse him anything even had I wanted to. We kissed, our arms about and our hands all over each other.

It wasn't long, however, before I found myself facing the door, my palms against the cool, smooth surface and my son kneeling between my parted legs, his head under the skirt of my dress. I felt his lips on my thin yellow cotton knickers that covered my ass.

"Oh Tom," I gasped. "My boy, my beautiful boy, that's it. Kiss Mummy, kiss my ass! I fucking love it!" I admitted. Tom chuckled and kissed each cheek in turn before I felt his hands on the waistband and the kickers being rolled down my thighs until they dropped past my knees and to the floor between my sandals.

His lips were in my bare flesh and I pushed my bum back into his face and jumped with a little squeal as he nipped at the soft, sensitive flesh.

"Hush Mummy," he warned and then, oh God, then his mouth was on my bare pussy as his hands parted the globes of my ass to give him better access. I had to shove a fist into my mouth not to cry out as he licked and probed with his tongue. It felt like heaven and I sighed, pressing my face against the door as I let the pleasure sensations wash over me. My pussy ached, though, ached to be filled despite its soreness. His tongue was like a soothing balm but it also aroused my desire to boiling point which, of course, was exactly his intention. He knew his mother well did my son.

"Oh Tom," I moaned. "Inside...please!"

Tom raised himself to his feet and I felt his wet lips against my ear. "You want your son's cock inside your wet pussy Mummy?" He whispered his question into my ear. I groaned my assent.

"Yes in my pussy Tom," I said.

"In your cunt?" He said the harsh word lovingly, like a prayer.

"Yes, Oh fuck yes. My boy in Mummy's cunt...oh fuck Tommy ahhh!" That last was a yelp as without warning I felt my pussy stretching open as his cock stormed the gates of my pussy and he buried himself up to the hilt in one powerful thrust.

I was squashed against the wall, pinned like a butterfly to a card by Tom's rock hard cock. The sound of flesh on flesh, of my juices slick as his cock moved inside me and of my moans filled the room. I squeezed his cock for all I was worth, wanting him to show him how much I loved and adored him, how much I needed him. His knees were bent as he thrust into me from below. He was so strong despite his slim build and I felt wonderfully powerless in his grip as I let the feelings of joy and surrender wash over me. My orgasm came silently but from a long way back. I welcomed it, open-mouthed but quiet, like as old friend embracing me. Despite the danger of being caught and all the dangerous liquids and chemicals around us, I knew I was utterly safe with my Tom and that allowed me to relax into a beautiful, deep orgasm.

I gripped my son's cock with my pussy like a vice, determined to get more cum from him. He obliged, accompanied with a low throaty moan, his cum pumping into me in several powerful bursts.

His withdrawal made me feel empty and sad but Tom flipped my skirt back down then knelt behind me and gently lifted my knickers back into place, his fingers pushing the gusset between my puffy, aching lips. I gave a contented sigh. Did he know, I wondered? Surely not, I decided, dismissing the thought.

Back to his feet, he turned me and kissed me lovingly. All my sadness drained away and, in that moment I was perfectly happy.

"Come on Mum, back to work for me and back home to Dad for you." He took my hand in his and opens the door. We stepped out into the corridor and before long passed an older colleague of Tom's who gave me an appreciative of slightly confused look.