A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the World Premier the main cast sat before an eager worlds press as questions flew around the room as finally the question we had both been waiting for came up to a silent room, the question of are Charlie and myself lovers.

All eyes fell on myself and Charlie as we both laughed slightly. We had both spoken about coming forwards with our relationship as finally we both held hands, stood up and in unison we both said yes before a stunned crowd and cast.

Instantly it felt as if a great weight had been lifted from our shoulders as we stood before our friends, family and the world as Charlie and I kissed each other to the flashes of the many cameras in the large room. The cast, or friends went wild as they all spoke amongst themselves for a moment before standing and applauded us as we finally broke our deep kiss and looked around the room, blushing deeply.

Finally we had come clean about our relationship before the world as questions floated around the room about how long we had been together and why we kept it a secret for so long. After the press conference, we where both told by the hotel that our rooms had been cleared out by the staff needless to say that we where both shocked by what they had said until they told us that we had been given the bridal suite for the remainder of our stay which was four nights before we left for our next Premier elsewhere.

For the first time since our relationship began not so long ago, we where both overjoyed at the news and spent the next four days in bed together, ordering room service and making love. Not everywhere we went where we met with such attention, some hotels in different countries refused to give us a room together or even on the same floor.

But after months of touring with the cast and crew, we ended our planet wide tour in Australia. It appeared as if we had become the stars of the show since everyone wanted to see the new lesbian couple. At the final press conference for the show and almost at the end, I stood before the gathered cameras and proposed to Charlie to a rapturous applause as she said yes.

Finally returning to our home, we fell exhausted into bed together as we instantly fell asleep for the first time in years fully clothed.

The movie finally opened world wide and received amazing reviews and instantly offers came past our front door, writing movies for me and directing for Charlie. Six months later, we where called back into the studios to discuss a second and third movie which would be filmed back-to-back and released six months after each other in the hopes of cashing in on our new found fame with the only condition was that our relationship be kept off-screen.

Although It seemed that nude scene had become a favourite with the male audience and I was offered a huge pay check to write the second and third stories, which I jumped at the chance to do.

Although working on other projects I threw myself into my work and finally presented the first draft of the script which was almost rejected however, due to one scene, a death scene in the second movie, my character's death scene until they read the next script and agreed.

With editing from previously unseen footage from the series I put myself in as more of a cameo appearance at the beginning of the movie and one of only three scenes where I would appear in the movie with the exception of archive footage.

After the opening credits I would appear in bed asleep and finally stepping out of bed, I stood before a full length mirror which had been obscured, covering my breasts and pussy while a full rear view of myself was clearly seen on film.

My next newly filmed scene was my character leaving the ship for the final time as finally during the credits, I had my final scene within the franchise, my character's death scene as Jamie Wiseman was killed by an unknown person.

The third movie, would pick up two days later as news was broken about her death and followed Charlie's character and the crew as they tried to uncover the truth about the murder which would set up for a spin-off show as I was brought onboard as co-creator and chief writer and my Charlie once again stepped up as Director and we both finally earned our credits as Executive Producers, the studio executives only stipulation was that two female characters would be lesbian lovers in a relationship which would mirror our own.