A Love Story: My Father, My Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin didn't give a flying fuck what anyone saw or thought anymore. He opened his arms up for Jess who fell into them and sobbed into her father's chest. Justin leaned his head down and placed his mouth over Jessica's ear and whispered, "I'm so sorry, baby. I love you so much and I'm sorry I didn't stay with you."

Jess turned her head slightly and whispered, "Home." Justin nodded and turned around to face Kelsey and Olivia, still standing there, staring at the father and daughter, wondering what the hell was wrong.

"Hey, is Jess okay?" Kelsey asked.

"No, she's not," Justin answered curtly. "Listen, I'm sorry to leave the party early, but my daughter is more important and I need to get her home. Thank you for the invitation, Kelsey, and if you could give your husband my thanks for the invite and for his generous hospitality, I would appreciate it."

"Sure, Justin. Hey, the party's going to be going on through the night, we even have fireworks planned for later. Maybe after Jess is settled in, you could come back over. I know Olivia would like to see you." Kelsey laughed and winked at Justin. Olivia stood there beside Kelsey, biting her lower lip, lowering her head and looking up at Justin seductively, and jutting out her chest with the push-up bra.

"No, Kelsey. I'm spending the evening at home with my family, they're my priority. I'll call Mark later."

With Justin in the middle, he put an arm around each of his kids as they walked to their car. Once in the car, Jess leaned over and rested her head on her dad's shoulder. "Honey, come here." Justin tenderly took her face in his hands and kissed her soft, trembling, lips.

As Justin drove away, he held Jess's hand and Jamie started telling his dad about the conversation Jess had overheard.

"No fucking wonder she was upset. Jamie, Jess, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have insisted we make an appearance. We've known Mark and Kelsey since you guys were little; I would have never expected Kelsey to be a part of insisting I need to be set up with someone. I'm sure they meant it innocently enough, but with them not knowing the dynamics of our family now, it did more harm than good."

"You didn't know, dad," Jamie tried to sound reassuring, knowing he was feeling incredibly guilty.

Both men looked over at Jess who hadn't said a word. She sat there clasping her father's hand and staring out the window. Upon arriving home, Justin gave Jamie a charge card and told him to order anything he wanted for supper. He said he'd order pizza, but he wanted to swim for a bit first. Justin took Jess upstairs to their bedroom and shut the door. She threw her arms around her dad. "Daddy I'm sorry. I didn't mean to fall apart like that. I must have looked pretty childish."

"No honey, not at all." Justin kissed the top of Jess's head as he continued to hold her.

"Dad, I felt so jealous. At first, when I overheard the conversation, I was really hurt and pissed off. I mean, what right do they have to make fucking accusations or judgment calls; they know shit about us. And then when I saw Olivia flirting with you, I lost it. I starting thinking that maybe you'd...well...you'd like it...her...and...Shit, daddy, I was fucking terrified. I know I'm a jealous and possessive girlfriend, but I can't help it. I didn't realize how scared I was of losing you until I saw Olivia hit on you...and touch you, and stick her chest out at you, and all the other bullshit she tried."

Justin chuckled, "So, you're the jealous girlfriend type, huh? It's just one more label we can add to your list of accolades," Justin teased.

"Daddy! Damn it, I'm serious."

"Honey, come here." Justin sat down on the edge of the bed, pulling Jess down to sit in his lap. "You know, I'm not like some 'run-of-the-mill' boyfriend who suddenly discovers something about his girlfriend and then breaks up with her. I know you better than anyone else in the world. I raised you, watched you grow up, I've been there when you've puked all night long when you were sick, I know what you look like with acne on your face, what you look like with purple and orange hair, which was not really a good look," Justin and Jess both laughed, "I know when you sing to the radio you sing off-key, I know when you get nervous you pace the floor and click your thumbnail in your teeth, I've seen how giddy and totally silly you get when you're drunk, not to mention you get so fucking horny you'd probably hump a tree if it were nearby," Justin burst out laughing first, then Jess, realizing he was 100% correct, soon laughed with her dad.

"Sweetie, what I'm trying to say is no matter what you do, or say, or how you look, I love you with everything that I have; you are my entire heart and soul. I will never leave you, I want to be with you for the rest of my life...loving you, caring for you, being with you, experiencing life with you, it's all about you and me, together."

Jess quickly slipped her t-shirt off over her head and slid off her shorts and panties. She straddled her father's lap then reached behind her and unfastened her bra. She put her hands down and waited. Immediately, Justin reached up with his two hands and almost reverently, removed her bra from the magnificent, pale, silky-smooth, tits. He threw the bra aside and marveled at the perfect breasts, her firm, round, nipples that naturally stuck way out when erect; perfect for sucking furiously on. Justin's mouth attacked one breast, inhaling the instantly hard nipple into his wet, hot, mouth. He slurped and nipped his teeth all over it, while his and his baby girl's moans got louder and more intense. His other hand was kneading and pinching Jess's other tit. The more aggressive he was with her tits, the louder she moaned.

Jess had moved to where she was now straddling only one of Justin's thighs. She was grinding her hairless pussy wildly, shamelessly, on his leg. The sensation of his blonde, coarse hair on his leg, caused Jess to grind her smooth-skinned pussy and clit even harder into her daddy's thigh. Justin wanted to eat her, or pound his cock into her mercilessly, but watching her hump his leg, feeling her juice lubricate him was a new, thrilling sensation; besides, she looked so fucking hot! The harder she ground her pelvis into him, the harder he sucked, nipped, and pinched, her breasts and nipples.

It didn't take long until he felt her body start to quake, her fingers digging into his shoulders, and she threw her head back, pushing her chest forward, and she screamed out, "Daddy...daddy...daaaaadddddyyyy!" She came hard and fast, her cum spreading all around Justin's thigh and running down and dripping off in droplets.

"Oh, my, God, baby, that was so sexy," Justin went in and French kissed his gorgeous, sexy, daughter.

"It was rather hot, daddy," Jess said breathlessly.

"Come here, I need to taste my little girl...daddy's hungry."

Jessica started groaning with want and need, even before Justin's mouth was touching her sopping wet pussy. Justin got down between her legs and wrapped his arms around them, lifting her ass up slightly off the bed, and pulling her towards him until her pussy was smashed against his mouth. He held onto her tightly as his lips and tongue invaded her desirous, wet, pussy, giving him the most delicious meal he's ever eaten.

When he knew Jess was close to another orgasm, he suddenly stopped, pulling his face away from the savory pussy. With his arms still wrapped around her upper legs, he gently turned her over and he also instructed her, "Roll over." Jess quickly obliged. Justin kept his arms wrapped around her legs, although now, his hands moved to her ass, gently parting her perky, fleshy, mounds, to expose her pink, puckered, hole...it was beautiful.

Justin blew hot air onto it, watching it respond by flinching and slightly opening. He blew on it a few more times, marveling at its response to him. He flattened his tongue and brushed it back and forth over the little hole, again delighting in how his daughter's body responded so wonderfully to his touch.

Jess was moaning, lifting her hips, aching for more contact. "Please, daddy...do it...fuck, how I need you."

Justin sunk his tongue inside Jess, immediately captivated by the warmth and sweetness; she was delectable.

By the time Justin had given Jess a most magnificent rim job, both of them were incoherent with desire. He lifted Jess's hips up so she was now on her hands and knees. He dug his fingers into her hips and with the head of his engorged cock rubbing the overly wet entrance of her pussy, he thrust inside Jess with one push, sinking in completely. He held still at first, not thrusting, but rather moving his hips in circles, stretching the best pussy he's ever had, just a little bit more. The tight squeeze around his flaming cock felt like nothing else ever could! He was buried to the balls inside his daughter's pussy...no place like it.

Jess was starting to growl, "Fuck me, daddy; hurry and fuck me...please daddy!"

Justin's voice was deep and feral, "A little impatient, aren't you, baby." He then raised his hand and came down on Jess's beautiful, round ass cheek. "Oh, yes!" she cried out, "Daddy!" she stuck her ass up and out, even higher than before, he body silently pleading for more.

Justin slapped her ass cheek one more time, then again grabbed her hips, and started fucking her pussy with no restraints. He would stop, every so often, and give a spank to one of Jess's ass cheeks.

He was fucking her so passionately, that it didn't take long for both of them to reach their orgasms. Justin held on for only a few more seconds, waiting until he knew Jess was on the edge herself; then they both let loose, screaming with lust and the magnificent rush of their simultaneous orgasms.

Justin stayed inside Jess as he gently laid them both down with Jess spooning into him. The new experience of staying inside Jess's hot, cum-soaked, pussy was oddly stimulating and comforting at the same time; and they both loved it.

A while later, after Justin had pulled out of Jess, she turned over to face her dad, nuzzling her face in his neck, their bodies pressed firmly together.

"Daddy, I love you so, so, much. But I get extremely frustrated sometimes because once we go outside our house, it's like we have to start pretending again. We can only be our true selves inside these walls. I want more than anything to be able to hold your hand in public, or kiss you, or sometimes just have you wrap your arms around me. It took me until I was 23-years-old to finally have the courage to tell you how much in love with you I was, and now I feel like I'm right back to square one again, having to hide how I feel and what I believe in."

"Baby, I understand. It's frustrating and even seems cruel that we can't express our beautiful love for one another. I know it might not seem like a big deal now, but do you realize how wonderfully lucky we are that our...I mean, my three other children...your siblings, are totally accepting and encouraging of our relationship? It's pretty fucking amazing! I'm certain in most cases where the parent and child fall in love with one another and live their lives as lovers and partners, don't have the type of family support we do. So at least within our home, we can be as free as we want to be, even when the rest of our little family is here."

"Thanks, daddy," Jess said, kissing and sucking on Justin's neck.

"What for, baby girl?"

"For always being here for me, and for loving me, no matter what."

"I will always love you and I will always be here for you," Justin's tone revealed his pure undying love, mingled with overwhelming desire.

A few minutes later, after he and Jess were kissing deeply, being so full of need, Justin again had a stiff-as-a-board erection. He sat on the edge of bed again and directed Jess to straddle him, riding his cock. She gleefully started bouncing up and down on his rigid dick. Justin's body was enthralled with how superb his daughter's pussy felt sliding up and down on his hungry shaft. When Jess was getting close, Justin stood up and thrust her harder down onto his rock-hard member, ramming it all the way inside her. It only took a few hard rams before she exploded with cum. Keeping her firmly secured to him, Justin carried Jess to the shower. They erotically washed one another, taking their time, not miss touching a single inch of each other's body. Jess went down on her father, sucking him off with such wild frenzy, Justin was able to have back-to-back orgasms, as Jess couldn't get enough of her daddy's, big, hard, hot, cock in her mouth, spewing all his scrumptious cum down her throat.

They were both still incredibly horny after their shower, that Justin couldn't wait to be buried to the balls again inside his baby girl. He didn't make it past the small living room in their bedroom, before Justin had Jess bent over the arm of the couch, this time, fucking her in the ass. Butt fucking was something they both craved, and they did it almost as often as pussy fucking. The sensations and orgasms that they both experienced from fucking in the ass, were off the charts.

Justin and Jess finally made it to their bed, changing the sheets first, and then contentedly snuggling in each other's arms before falling into a peaceful sleep.

Jessica had been right. Outside their home, they did have to compose themselves strictly as father and daughter. Now, anytime Justin had to travel with his job, whether out of town or out of state, he'd always take Jess with him. But because Justin was so well known in his field of work, that over time, not being able to introduce or exhibit his feelings for Jess as anything other than as her father, seemed to take its toll on both of them; specifically for tenderhearted, sensitive, Jessica.

About two years after Justin and Jess had started their romantic relationship, living as lovers, they had Jamie and Jenny over to stay the weekend. Jayson was given another military promotion and had been relocated to another base in another state, so Justin and Jess had already had a Skype conversation with him earlier that day, telling him their plans. He had been 100% supportive.

During dinner, Justin and Jess made the announcement they were moving to a huge metropolitan city in Europe. Although the news was a surprise, it wasn't a total shock. While growing up, Justin had taken his kids on several vacations to Europe. They had all shared such happy memories that when he and Jess talked about moving there, permanently, it was a quick and easy decision.

Although Jenny and Jamie cried, hugging their dad and sister, telling them how much they would miss them, both were also understanding and encouraging of their decision.

It took Justin and Jessica a while to get the plethora of things done in preparing for their drastic move. The last night they spent in their home, the night before they would fly to Europe to now live, was a very emotional one for both Justin and Jess. Neither one could sleep, their adrenaline was in overdrive. They talked, fucked, and skinny dipped in the pool, all night long. There were so many wonderful and amazing memories in that house. But they soon realized that no matter where they lived, the memories would always be with them.

On the first night in their new home, exhausted but blissfully happy, Justin asked his daughter to marry him. He held her for what seemed like hours as she cried the happiest tears she'd ever cried. A couple of months later, with Jayson, Jenny, and Jamie, surrounding them, Justin and Jessica were married; Jess was 26, and Justin,50.

In Europe, they openly lived as husband and wife. They were happier than they could have ever imagined.

Within the next five years, Jamie and Dane relocated their business to Europe, and Jenny was able to transfer to one of the European divisions with the company she worked for.

When Jayson was close to completing his 20 years of military service, at 38-years-old, he too, was making arrangements to move to Europe to be close to the rest of the family. He had agreed to work for his dad, as his dad had planned to prepare Jayson to take over his business, since he also had the same Aerospace Engineering degree his father had.

Justin and Jess loved having their family close by, once again. Plus, they had what they had always wanted...each other, in love. They had the kind of love that burns bright, never extinguishing. Their desire, love, and amazing bond, only heightened with time. Justin would forever have his little girl, his baby, by his side, the only place she ever wants to be. And Jess, she'd always have the deep seeded, unconditional love and support of the only man in the entire world who could ever love her with such utter devotion.