A Love That Never Dies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you make yourself cum now?" she asked. I nodded my head affirmatively and she added, "Sit on the side of the tub so I can see everything."

"Okay," I replied, "but this isn't like the only time that I'll ever do this for you, you know. All you've got to do is ask."

I sat on the side of the hot tub and placed my fingers around my dick. I started stroking and soon got into the rhythm that always works. I scooted forward slightly, so that my balls were hanging over the edge, and I reached down with my other hand to cradle and fondle them.

When I did that, I guess it had the effect of at least partially blocking her view of the action, so she moved closer, and she was almost touching me. "I don't want to miss anything," she explained.

"Do you want me to cum on you?" I asked.

"Not my face," she quickly responded. I assumed that she was not interested in receiving a facial and, frankly, I had never had a desire to do that to a woman. I don't want to sound like some holier-than-thou, I'm-so-sensitive kind of metrosexual asshole, but the idea of cumming on a woman's face just seems so rude and stupid and Neanderthal. I couldn't get aroused by that in a million years.

"I want to cum on your boobs," I said.

"Tell me when you're getting ready to cum," she requested.

As I continued stroking, it felt so nasty to be doing this with someone watching. That just made it hotter. Then I got a visual image of Connie's ass when I was licking her and that was all it took. I felt my cum starting to rush forward, looking for release. "I'm going to cum!" I quickly said.

Connie lifted up and placed her left nipple on the tip of my dick and she started moving her nipple in tiny circles around my little head. When I began spewing my sperm on her, it felt as if I had pushed a golf ball through a garden hose. The feeling of satisfaction and relief was indescribable.

"Cum on my boob!" she demanded. "Keep cumming on me!"

As my spurtations began to subside, I saw my cum starting to run down the slope of her beautiful, firm, young-girl titty. Its escape was blocked when Connie raised her hand and began rubbing my cum all across her boob. Her nipple looked so hard, so erect.

"Damn that felt good," I said. "So dirty . . . so hot."

"Let's get in bed for the last round in tonight's sexual Olympics," Connie suggested.

We closed up the hot tub and went inside, secured the house for the night, and then retreated to her bedroom.

Connie retrieved a slender vibrator and a bottle of K-Y from her bedside stand. I looked at her as if to ask, 'what kind of plans do you have for that?'

"When you were licking on me, uh . . . back there, it got me so fucking hot, it made me want to go ahead and try the double penetration thing, if you're up for it," she explained.

"Sure. I've never done that and it sounds like it'd be hot. How do you want to do it?" I asked.

"Arf, arf, arf," she barked. "You know what that means, right?"

"I know that you really like doggy style sex, so, I'm guessing arf, arf, arf . . .."

Connie got on the bed and got up on her knees and then lowered her shoulders to the bed to that her butt was raised up and pointed back at me. I had a spectacular view of little anus and, as soon as I saw it, I wanted to stick my dick in it. But . . . that wasn't going to happen tonight.

"Put a lot of lube on the vibrator," she requested.

"You want it turned on or just in you?" I asked.

Why don't we start out with it turned on," Connie clarified what she wanted.

"Okay, I'm going to put the vibrator in you first," I told her.

I coated the vibrator in K-Y and also poured some K-Y at the entrance to Connie's most forbidden recess, and then I turned the vibrator on. As soon as I placed the tip of it against her anus, she started whimpering.

"I've never had a vibrator back there, so go slow," she asked me.

I held the vibrator in place without pushing it into her but, soon, she was thrusting back against it. When the vibrator made its way past her sphincter, she paused and said, "Oh, fuck yeah!"

"You're such a dirty girl," I said. "I'm going to get fucked in your pussy and your ass."

"Do it," she pleaded, and I immediately started sliding the vibrator inside her. I could see her little bum hole having spasms as it got penetrated by the plastic instrument of pleasure and she started moving her ass in small up and down motions.

"Put your dick in me now!" she insisted, and I was happy to oblige.

I placed the tip of my meat at the entrance to her sweet pussy and felt absolutely no resistance as I slid in until my balls were swinging against her body. My lower abdomen was pushing against the back end of the vibrator and I did not need to keep a hand on the plastic toy to keep it in place. As I began to pull my dick back, the muscles in her ass tried to push the vibrator out, but my lower belly only allowed it to back out slightly.

As I began to push in to her vagina again, my belly also pushed the vibrator back into her ass. I could feel the vibrations of the toy against my dick and I knew the combined effect of being in Connie's pussy, looking at her ass, and feeling the vibrator would soon have me cumming.

"I feel so full!" she said. "Can you feel the vibrator?"

"Oh yeah! I'm not going to last long!" I responded.

"I'm close!" Connie screamed. "Fuck my ass . . . fuck my pussy . . . just fuck me hard!"

I leaned forward so that I could reach under Connie and grab her tits. This pulled my torso closer to hers and I could keep thrusting my hips to fuck her pussy but her ass and the vibrator were trapped against my lower belly, almost completely buried in her cute little behind. I began playing with her nipples and that was enough for her to plunge into the abyss of sexual delight.

Her chest began heaving up and then down, her breathing was rapid, and I could feel the walls of her pussy grabbing my dick in pulsating spasms. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming," she moaned.

Again, I felt my cum explode inside me and rush towards the tip of my dick in a sensation that was exquisitely pleasant and painful at the same time. I began to pump my cum into her sweet little teen girl pussy and I straightened up so that I could make my final thrusts strong and hard. As I rammed my dick into her love canal, my belly pushed the vibrator back into her ass.

"Oh, fuck me!" she moaned. "Soooo good! But . . . you've got to stop. I can't take any more!"

She began to fall forward and my dick popped out as our bodies separated. She fell flat on her tummy and I could see the back end of the vibrator visible between her ass cheeks.

"Pull it out slow," she requested and I carefully complied.

She rolled over on her side and I lay on my side, facing her.

"I was always told that only sluts and whores do those kind of things, because they're so . . . fucking nasty and dirty. I couldn't tell my mother, not even my sister, about this stuff, not in a million years. But . . . holy shit, that felt good!"

"Nobody who knows you would call you a slut or a whore, not in a million years, but, yeah . . . I don't think I'll be telling my mom about anal sex, either!" I joked with her. "But . . . I've never ever cum so much, so hard, so many ways. You satisfy me so absolutely, so completely. I want you forever . . . not just for the sex . . . but's that's part of it!" I said.

"Don't you wake up in the middle of the night and start trying to fool around with me," Connie warned. "I'm so sore I don't think I'll be able to have sex again for a week."

We went to sleep with my arms around Connie. As we were drifting off to sleep, I told her how much I loved her. She said she loved me and she loved the way I made her feel like a complete woman. I was happy, as happy as a man can be.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

I had already moved all of my possessions into Connie's home. We both thought that it was best for Sally to stay in the same house, so I sold my house, got rid of some furniture, put a few things into long-term storage, and moved the rest to Connie's house.

We had been through the usual rites of passage. We had enjoyed an engagement party and Connie had her bridal shower. Some of the guys wanted to take me out for a bachelor party and I agreed to it on two conditions. One, it would need to be at least one week before the wedding, because I didn't want to be hung over when I got married. Two, we could go to a topless or nude bar but I had no intentions of having sex with anyone other than Connie. Frankly, even if I was willing to be unfaithful to her - which I was not - I don't see how any girl could ever be better in bed than Connie.

Connie's girlfriends took her to a male strip club the same night as my bachelor party. We were both back home by 1 AM. I'll admit that seeing those little 18 and 19 year old teenie girls take their clothes off, shaking their pussies and asses around, and dancing like horny little sluts had gotten me worked up. I guess the visit to the male strip club had the same effect on Connie.

She had gotten home just a few minutes before me, but she was in bed waiting for me.

"Are you too tired?" she asked.

"Too tired for what?" I asked, though I suspected I already knew the answer to that question.

"I don't need a lot of foreplay but I need you inside me," she explained.

Connie had loosened up a bit over the year we had been dating. She was eager to please and she had learned to ask for what she needed. She had shed many of her inhibitions and she was all I needed.

"When I was at that strip club, seeing all those naked guys, all I thought about was getting home and having you inside me. I need you so fucking bad, if your friends had brought you home dead, I would have fucked your corpse. Now get over here and give me a good, hard fucking."

I got in bed and she immediately bent down and started sucking on my dick to get me hard. It didn't take long and I was good to go. As I entered her, I said, "There are so many things I love about you, and this is definitely one of them."

I came in her pussy twice and then we came in each other's mouths, and then we fell asleep. Who could want more?

Saturday, May 24, 2008

The big day had arrived. We had been through the rehearsal the previous night, then we had the rehearsal dinner, then we came home and fell asleep in each other's arms. We didn't have sex the night before the wedding. We didn't need to have sex to know that we both loved each other.

The wedding was fairly elaborate for a second wedding: three bridesmaids, three groomsmen, tuxedos, reception with a dinner and dance, live band, open bar, limousine. Sally was a big part of the wedding and she looked like she was very happy. She wasn't looking forward to going to Birmingham to spend the summer with her dad but at least she had the next week with us.

Even though we were waiting a week to go on our honeymoon, Sally volunteered to spend the night with a friend so that we would have some privacy at home on our wedding night. Sometimes, I wondered how much Sally really understood about adult relationships; on occasions, her comments or her behavior suggested that she was much more sophisticated than the average 14 year old girl.

When the limousine returned us to our home, Connie and I quickly got out of our wedding attire.

Standing there in just my boxers - with an obvious tent in the front - I asked, "Is there anything else special that you want to do tonight before we go to bed?" I thought maybe she would want to get in the hot tub or go skinny dipping in the pool.

"No, it's been such a long day, and it was all fun, but I'm exhausted. Let's just go to bed," she suggested.

"Okay," I responded. I wasn't sure if she was trying to say that she was too tired to even have sex on her wedding night.

Apparently, she saw a look on my face that telegraphed some concern. "Hey," she got my attention, "I said I'm exhausted but I didn't say I'm dead. We've got a marriage to consummate!"

She quickly slipped out of her panties and bra and she came to me, placed her arms around me, and hugged me tightly against her naked body. "You've made me the happiest woman in the world, Mr. Darnell!"

"And you've made me the happiest man in the world, Mrs. Darnell!" I replied.

After a few moments of passionate kissing, we got in bed and I was already as hard as a rock.

"I want you on top of me," she said. "And I want to remind you that I stopped taking the birth control last week, just like we discussed. But I'm not going to conceive tonight."

I got on top and I entered her. I looked into her eyes and she was looking back at me. "You make me complete," she said.

"And I can't think of life without you. I'm so glad you said yes," I said.

"And I'm so glad you asked," she responded.

It wasn't the most erotic sex or the most explosive orgasms that we've ever had, but it was the strongest that I have ever felt love, and I know she felt the same way.

As usual, we fell asleep spooned together with my arms around her. I felt like I had won the biggest prize of my entire life.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

I woke up first and I looked over at my beautiful bride. "Good morning, Mrs. Darnell," I whispered in her ear.

Apparently, she was already half awake but she quickly responded, "Good morning, dear husband. Is there anything you'd like to do this morning before Sally comes back home?"

That wasn't really a question. It was Connie's way of telling me what she wanted, and I was happy to oblige. We made love again and it wasn't wild sex but it was very passionate love. I just couldn't get enough of feeling Connie's naked body against mine.

We finally got up and took a shower - together - which led to more sex, and then we went downstairs and had a cup of coffee. I suggested that we call Sally and see if she had already eaten breakfast and, if not, we could go pick her up and then go have pancakes somewhere.

Sally was happy to hear from us and delighted that we wanted to take her out for breakfast. She wasn't my daughter - we both knew that - and we made no pretense otherwise, but we were already becoming one very happy family.

The following week, Connie took time off from her job, as she had a tremendous amount of accumulated leave and the board of commissioners was not meeting for the next two weeks. I came home from work early every day and we focused on family oriented activities because Sally would soon leave for the summer and we wanted to get a good start on establishing patterns of a cohesive family unit. We also knew that we would have almost the entire summer to spend by ourselves, skinny dipping in the pool and soaking naked in the hot tub, having sex in every room of the house, and generally acting like unrepentant sex addicts.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

We drove Sally to the airport and said goodbye, knowing that we would not see her for the next two months. I actually felt sad to see her go. Of course I was looking forward to a honeymoon followed by at least two months of uninterrupted connubial bliss and sexual indulgence. Hell, I was planning on having so much sex that I might not even survive the summer.

But . . . I had become very fond of little Sally. She was like her mother in so many ways, a mini-Connie, with a sweet personality, a sharp mind and quick wit, and true compassion for others. I had come to love her as a father loves a daughter. I knew she did not want to go to Birmingham for the summer and I felt badly for her, but she did need to spend time with her dad and perhaps the time together would help her to begin the process of healing the wounds that had been inflicted.

I think Connie knew she would actually feel a little guilty if we went home and immediately had sex, as if she was celebrating Sally's departure, so instead, she went shopping. My credit card and I tagged along . . . but I'm not complaining. Connie had kept her job with the county commissioners and actually did fairly well on her own because of her seniority, and . . . she was not one of those women who spent money all day without regard to the grand total.

Our last stop was the grocery store, where we got a couple of nice steaks to cook on the grill, together with some asparagus and corn on the cob. We enjoyed fixing our meals together and we were one of those rare couples who actually worked well together in the kitchen. Of course, we started on a pitcher of margaritas before dinner and we were both feeling rather buzzed by the time we were finished cleaning and putting everything away.

We decided to go skinny dipping and were soon frolicking in the warm water of the pool. With the privacy fence, we had absolutely no concern over any neighbors or prying eyes, so we were as uninhibited in the pool as we would be in bed.

I would seize any opportunity to play with her little boobs. I was very careful to not call them "little," because I knew it was a sensitive matter for her, but they were little. It really didn't matter to me that they were little; in fact, I liked her little boobs and I would not want them to be any bigger if I was given the choice. Her boobs stood straight out from her chest with no visible sag whatsoever. Her nipples were very sensitive and minimal stimulation would cause them to get hard. When I sucked on her nipples, she would start moaning like she was close to an orgasm, and just hearing her moan like that made my dick get hard. I loved fondling her boobs and playing with her nipples, I loved sucking on her boobs, and I just enjoyed looking at them. I'm not a "boob man," but I loved her boobs, and I told her.

"Just looking at your boobs make me so damn hard and horny. I sure hope you're going to finish what you've started," I warned her.

"You mean you want to have sex, Mr. Darnell? Is that why you've made such an effort to get me drunk?" she teased me. "Would you care to elaborate on what you have planned for my naked body?"

I stood behind her and pulled her naked backside against me. I used my left hand to keep massaging her beautiful boobs while my right hand dipped lower and started gently massaging her clit.

"I want to cum inside you, my beautiful wife. I don't care if I cum in your mouth, your pussy, or your ass, but I definitely need to cum inside you, but first . . . I want to watch you make yourself cum." It was one of the fantasies we had talked about.

"And are you going to allow me to watch you do the same thing tonight?" she asked.

"If you really, really want that, I'll do it tonight . . . but, you've seen that before and I'd rather save it for a few weeks from now when Aunt Flo comes to visit." Connie was so fastidious about her personal hygiene that we never had vaginal sex when she was having, or even expecting, her monthly visitor. She would give me blow jobs, or hand jobs, but no vaginal sex and no anal sex (too close to ground zero, she explained.)

"Okay. You want me to do it here or in bed?" she asked.

"Oh, I'd much rather have you do that in bed so I can see what you're doing," I explained. "I intend to have the best seat in the house for this show."

We got out of the pool and dried off, then went inside. When we got to the bedroom, Connie turned to me and asked, "Fingers or a toy?"

"Both," I answered. I have always thought that the best way to learn how to give a woman an orgasm is to watch her give herself an orgasm. Who should be more of an expert on that subject than the woman herself?

Connie reached into the nightstand on her side of the bed and pulled out a modestly sized vibrator and a bottle of K-Y. "Sometimes . . . well, not anymore, because you keep me satisfied, but back when I had a need for this . . . I'd start with my fingers and then use the vibrator after I got worked up, so . . .."

Connie tossed her towel to the floor and pulled the sheets down. She got in the middle of the bed and got settled into a comfortable position lying on her back. She placed her hands on her boobs and started playing with her nipples. "I always start out with my boobs," she explained. I assumed that she talking to discharge a little nervous energy and that the running commentary would subside as she became more aroused.

1...45678...13