A Love Worth Fighting For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shocked that he would steal the car keys away from her, she shouted at him. "Jackson, what the hell do you think you're doing? Give me BACK those keys!" she screamed angrily.

"No. Get in the car. We're getting through this Charice." said Jackson plainly.

"Jackson. Give. me. The. Fucking. Keys. NOW!" stated Charice before screaming the last word.

"I said no. Get in the car. We're going to work this out." stated Jackson staring into her eyes.

Charice looked at him before lunging for his hands that held the car keys. Holding his hand with the keys high up in the air, he kept her away from his outstretched arm while she clawed at him. He quickly wrapped his free arm around waist and dragged her into the backseat of the car, opening the door after quickly stuffing the keys into his back pocket.

"Let me go, damnit! Get your fucking hands the hell off me!" screamed Charice.

"No, baby, we're working this out. We're going back to the hotel, then we're going back home and we will work this thing out." said Jackson as he held down the struggling 5'6" 170 pounds of muscular perfection and fury in the backseat of the car.

"No! Let go!" screamed a still fighting Charice.

Jackson always admired her zeal, and her strength, but right at this moment she needed to be subdued. He knew just the thing. In all her struggles, she failed to notice that her legs were spread and that he was between them. Moving forward with a grace and agility born from working out doing yoga & pilates, he quickly covered her writhing angry form.

Once she felt him on top of her, she realized what kind of situation she was truly in. The green eyes that stared back of her were darker, and something rather sinister laid behind them. 'Oh shit. What the fuck is he gonna do?' thought Charice as she stared into the darkened green eyes of her former lover. His hands were placed steadily on her gyrating hips. He smugly grinned down at her when her body ceased moving. She finally realized that he wasn't going to let her go.

The look in his eyes said much more than she ever anticipated. There was no trace of her lover and friend. He was now her predator. A cold shiver went up her spine when she realized that the man on top of her in the backseat of a car on a bright chilly November morning was not the man she fell in love with. He had a far away look in his eyes as they roamed her features. His hand came up to caress a cheek before it traced down her neck and held a heavy breast under its fingertips.

"Charice," he spoke in a deadly calm manner, "We will discuss this and we will work this out. You are not leaving me." he said as he peered into her eyes intently while still manipulating her breast. Charice felt her nipples harden from his ministrations and failed at willing them down. She hoped to God that he wouldn't be able to see them through both her bra and her sweater, but when his gaze flitted down to her ample bosom, and he groaned, she knew she was in much deeper shit than she had ever anticipated with this man.

The feel of her body underneath him and his hand on her breast, begging for her nipple to come out and play had him rock hard and ready to take her. He knew she was too much of a lady to do that to in public, but when he felt, then saw her nipples harden and her look of shock and fear, he nearly lost his shit.

With a groan he quickly pulled up her shirt, exposing the flesh of her gently cut, yet still soft belly. He flicked the sweater up over her tits and saw the black satin and lace that withheld them from his view. He bent his head down and bit at her left nipple, causing it to further harden in its satin and lace encasing.

With a need to feel her skin and have her tender nub between his lips he harshly pushed up her bra and watched as her generous dark brown tits with their large areolas flopped out. She tried to bring her arms up to shield her breasts from his view, but he roughly pulled her hands away and held them over her head against the car window behind her.

He bent his head down close enough to her face to kiss her. Her frightened eyes saw the anger and dominance in his crazed, reddened visage, and a whimper escaped her trembling lips.

"Don't fucking move." was all he said to her. He slowly released the restraining hand and traced it down her body until it was massaging her right tit. He was testing her resolve to go against his will, and was thoroughly satisfied that her fear outweighed her need for freedom.

His hands resumed flicking and pinching her nipples before he brought his head down and sucked audibly on a breast. Charice trembled in fear and unwanted desire underneath his hard body. He rocked his hips against her mound so she could feel how excited he was by her. It scared her even further.

She could feel the heat and her juices emanating from her core and her eyes slid closed as her former lover expertly kissed, sucked and nibbled on her sensitive nipples. He always knew that she could come just from sucking and licking on her nipples, and knew that he was determined to have her panties creaming before they got back to the hotel so he could finish what he started in the rental car.

Charice trembled terribly as she knew that he knew that she was close to cumming. If his mouth was on one nipple, then his fingertips would pinch and pull the other one. He switched back and forth before gathering both breasts close together and licking and flicking them in rapid succession. He forcefully rocked his hips into her pussy, knowing that the pressure was right on her clit. He watched her eyes as they slowly slid closed. A soft breathy moan came from her lips as he continued the sensual torture and domination of her body.

He knew she was close, so to drive her over the edge, he allowed one hand to trail lightly over her stomach and between her forcibly stretched thighs. He felt heat emanating from her pussy as he moved his hard cloth covered cock to the side to allow his hand entry. He allowed his fingers to lightly run over her panty covered pussy, before ripping that bit of satin and lace off her and onto the car floor, and plunging two fingers into her core. He angled them to massage her g spot while sucking, biting, pinching and pulling her now overly sensitive nipples.

Once his fingers made contact with her pussy, her hips began rocking and the once breathy little moans and sighs turned into near screams of passion. She knew she was close and she fought cumming with all of her being. However, he had already anticipated her reticence, and angled his thumb to massage her clit.

A cry erupted from her lips as her stomach clenched and her slick pussy walls clamped down on his digits. He continued to stroke her through her orgasm while gently sucking and blowing on her saliva christened tits. He pulled up to watch her as she enjoyed her orgasm.

"No one will ever make you feel as good as I do, Charice. You're mine." he stated simply before he leaned down to gently kiss both of her hardened nipples causing a shiver of delight from her body. He pulled his fingers out of her body and rubbed her pussy lips, every so often making contact with her exposed hard clit. Her cum covered his fingers, her outer lips and part of her suede skirt. She watched him as he sucked her juices off his fingers and moaned from the smell and taste of her body.


Charice had no words for this. She had no fury left in her body. There was no anger or hurt left either. Only the cold fear that this man was never letting her go was left. The depth and sincerity of his words chilled her to her bones. He slid out of the back seat of the car, with a lingering look at her exposed pussy before she hurriedly closed her legs. He picked up her ripped panties from the car floor and held them to his nose, taking a long whiff of the scent of jasmine and her natural smell before stuffing them in the back pocket of his pants.

He closed the door to the backseat and slid into the drivers seat before starting the car up and driving down the street to the hotel. Neither spoke a word to the other. Charice pulled her bra and sweater back over her nakedness and shivered from the feeling of the cloth sliding over her sensitive, aroused nipples.

As he calmly navigated the streets back to their hotel, he realized that he needed to make sure that she would be compliant for the rest of his "conversation" with Charice. So he found an Ace hardware store and stopped.

He slightly turned his head and stared into her eyes through the rearview mirror. "Don't move. I'll be right back." was all he said before he exited the car and locked the doors, which set the alarm.

Charice sat in the car flabbergasted. This man wasn't the same gentle man that courted her for three months before finally kissing her. He wasn't the same man that would come to her place and run a bath for her and started their dinner so she wouldn't have to worry about anything once she got home from her stressful job as a loan officer. He certainly wasn't the man the made tender, sweet love to her – staring into her eyes as he stroked deliciously inside her body and gave her countless orgasms around his thick cock, fingers or tongue.

He wasn't her same Jackson. The man who looked like her former love was a monster. He forced himself on her, and forced her to have an orgasm against her will. Nevermind that it was an intensely pleasureable experience. Her body and mind were reeling from what had happened less than fifteen minutes ago.

'What if I just ran away?' she thought to herself. She quickly assessed her surroundings and realized that they were still a ways away from the hotel, and in a very sketchy part of town. Some of the men that gathered around the outside of the building were eyeing her lecherously. Some men blew a kiss her way, or adjusted their stiff cocks while looking directly at her. She quickly re-thought any chance of escape, besides he would be alerted the moment she opened the car door. She silently cursed automakers for making the car alarms go off once a locked car was opened from the inside.

She had her head in her hands and was so deep in thought about the whole fucked up situation that she jumped when she heard the car alarm chirp and the drivers' door open. Jackson set down in the front passenger seat a plastic bag that he specifically kept out of view from Charice. He figured that the sight of rope, duct tape, and the small hunting knife would scare the hell out of her and she'd fly out the car and get hit by oncoming traffic before he could catch her.

She sat in the backseat staring at the back of his head wondering what the hell he had to buy at Ace hardware. Whatever it was, she knew that it was meant for her and that was a bad, bad thing. Jackson started up the car and pulled out onto the street heading toward their hotel. They still needed to pack and get ready to go back home.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

When they finally arrived at the hotel, he parked the car and grabbed the bag from the front seat before slamming the door and opening the drivers' side door to the back seat. Charice sat at the other side staring at his outstretched hand that waited for her grasp. When she didn't move, he put the bag on top of the car and lunged inside after her. Once his face appeared in the doorway, she jerked open her door and sprinted as fast as she could in the opposite direction.

"Shit!" he yelled as she took off like a shot into the poorly lit hotel garage. He took off running after her, neglecting the bag and open doors to chase after his woman. Charice ran as if her life depended on it – because in her mind it did. She reasoned that he planned to kill her after assaulting her again in the hotel. She had watched too many episodes of Oprah and every other talk show that discussed how killers would take their quarry to a second location to perform their dastardly deeds before silencing their victim forever. She didn't want to die and with the crazed look in his eye, she was sure she would – if only to be rid of him once and for all.

Jackson was livid. How dare she run out on him! She wasn't able to run as fast as she could with the silly little heels on her feet. He steadily gained on her, and knew that the effort of fighting him off her earlier had worn her out more than she had anticipated.

Her legs cramped and ached and she was scared of twisting her ankle in those damned cute shoes. She could feel her energy evaporate into the cold breeze inside the garage. Just as she approached the street, she felt Jackson's strong arm encircle around her waist and lift her off the ground.

"What do you think you are doing, sweetheart? Hmm?" whispered Jackson as he panted harshly in her ear. He easily shifted her body to one side and soundly slapped her ample ass, causing a shriek to erupt from her mouth just before he brought a hand up to silence her.

He shifted her again and brought the front of her body slowly down his body so she could feel every inch of his impressive erection up against her round ass. With his arm still wrapped around her waist, he turned her around quickly to lean down and whisper in her ear, "Feel that baby? That's all yours once we get up in that room. So be a good girl and don't pull the same shit again, or else you'll get more than just one slap on the ass for it." He cupped and massaged her still sensitive breast before harshly pinching a nipple that made her scream. He quickly swallowed her scream by shoving his thick long tongue into her opened mouth.

To any outsider, it would look like a couple sharing an intimate moment, rather than a man subduing his ex. He broke the kiss as she choked and sputtered from his tongue's invasion and he walked them back to the car with his hand firmly around her hips. He steered her around the car while he locked the vehicle up, and gathered his remarkably untouched bag from the car roof before heading to the hotel's elevator to their floor. They had the elevator to themselves, so he took the opportunity to suck and nibble on her neck, specifically in her spots. He wanted her wet and ready for him to take her completely.

He was annoyed that she bit back her moans of pleasure. He knew just how to touch her and coax orgasms from her delicious body. She was his damnit! No other man would ever feel her thick thighs wrapped around his waist, or taste her sweet tangy cream. Angry that she was forcing herself to not moan, he spread her legs apart before pushing the emergency button on the elevator, dropping the bag and sinking down on the floor to stick his head up her skirt.

His mind went numb as his tongue made first contact with her taste. She may be able to hide her moans and sighs of pleasure, but she would never be able to hide the cream that came forth from her center from his ministrations. He pushed her into the back wall of the elevator stall before anchoring her hips with his large hands and claiming his lost treasures. Every flick of his tongue elicited a moan of pleasure from her thick lips, and he sighed contentedly, knowing that he was pleasing his woman.

Charice stood there in a daze, taking the pleasure he once again forced on her body. She was scared of all this – the sudden dominance, the public sex and the wanton way that she was acting that seemed to encourage his actions. She too soon realized that fighting against his attacks did nothing but cause him to be more aggressive in getting her body to acquiese to his sexual ardor.

She bit her lip hard enough to draw blood when she came all over his lips. He slurped up his reward as obscenely as he had licked and sucked her to obtain it. Knowing that she would feel weak in the knees after such an intense orgasm, he gently kissed her pussy lips before catching her body and dragging her over to the right side of the elevator to resume the cart. A moment later, a voice from the hotel's front desk sounded in the cabin.

"We really appreciate you choosing to stay with us at the Meridian. However, could you please not stop the elevator car to have sex in the elevator? We have a camera in the booth. We saw everything. Once again, thank you for staying with us at the Meridian. Oh, and checkout is as 12:00." came the tinny voice of an amused male voice through the speaker.

As dark as her skin was, Charice's cheeks flushed purple in color as she blushed profusely in embarrassment. She hid her face behind her hands before she felt the towering inferno of his body pressed intimately against her. 'Is he grinding against me?' she thought before she heard the low moan that signaled that he was indeed aroused and wanted to have more fun with her body inside the tight confines of the elevator.

"Move your hands baby." he moaned into her ears. The heat from the promise in his moans sent another shiver through her body. Steeling herself, she gave a muffled "no" from behind her hands. He growled low and yanked her hands from her face. In her shock she started to scream, which he muffled with his tongue. Her screams sounded like moans to her ears, which scared her to her core. She didn't want to be turned on by him, but when his tongue stroked the inside of her mouth, his kisses laced with her nectar, she lost her fight.

Charice felt weak, and stupid for not fighting against his amorous onslaught. She knew that he was proving to her how good things would continue to be between them. She knew that every stroke of his tongue, every touch, and more importantly everytime he was inside her body, that he was proving to her that they belonged together.

She simply couldn't let that happen.

Jackson felt her acquiese to his kiss and touch. But he knew better. He knew that his little hellcat would still fight, even if she pretended that she was going along with the plan. He knew the best way to keep her. He figured that while they were still in town that he could divert their flight to Las Vegas and drag her there to romance her, and marry her while she was too intoxicated to realize what she had done. By the end of tomorrow night, she would be his wife and the mother of his child.

While he had his tongue inside her to distract her, he grinded his hot length against her practically exposed pussy. He wouldn't allow himself to be embarrassed by being caught on camera. With a wicked smirk he pulled away from her tasty lips and picked her up. She instantly wrapped her thick thighs around his trim waist. He pulled the pocketknife out of the bag and used it to slice off her suede skirt.

"Damnit Jackson, what the hell are you doing?" screamed Charice before the tinny voice, now irritated, came back over the intercom.

"Could the two of you knock it off in there before we bring the car back down here & have you escorted to the police station for indecent exposure?" came the tinny sound of the irate front desk person. Jackson covered Charice's ass with the mangled suede skirt as he rocked her completely open pussy on his hard cloth covered length, smearing her juice all over his tented crotch area.

Jackson watched her face as she bit back her moans from the enticing friction between her legs. He kept the remnants of her skirt over her naked ass with the hand that held the Ace hardware bag. His other hand slipped under the "skirt" and massaged her slit and asshole. The elevator beeped and came open and he strode down the hallway with her legs wrapped around his waist.

The hand keeping her pussy wet and stimulated moved to the pocket that held the key card to their room. Once he swiped it and entered with her still hanging on him, he slammed the door shut, and locked it. He never once stopped looking at her face while doing all this.

He slowly released her to slide her down the front of him, making her body have intimate contact with his again. Once she was no longer in his arms, he slowly backed up to the area that held the bathroom and closet, still holding the bag. Charice eyed him, knowing that whatever was about to pop out of that bag of his was going to make her submit to him. She had a fight on her hands, and she would be damned if he would win it.