A Lovely Encounter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally pulled off and leaned back, her hand slipping from her pussy and looked at me. We were both panting in post-orgasmic bliss.

"Oh god, Jenn, that was fucking amazing," I said breathlessly.

"Mmm," she smiled and moaned a little again, and stood up on shaky legs, tugging at my hand, pulling me onto my feet and said, "Come on, let's go to bed."

I'm not sure my ears quite perked up, but it was close. I managed to stumble my way after her as I stripped my clothing off as we went, and she paused, waiting for me by the bed as I got free of them, and freed herself of her thong, leaving us both completely naked. I grinned as I got my first good look at her.

As we slid into bed and she curled up into my side, Jenn leaned up and pushed her lips and tongue into mine, moaning a little, and I could taste my cum faintly in her mouth but I didn't mind. I turned toward her a bit and ran my hands down her ass, gripping softly and she pulled away.

"Not tonight. I'm exhausted already, and we still have plenty of time. Besides," she grinned at me, my expression fairly crestfallen, "I want you fully loaded." With that, she pecked my lips and rolled over, my arms slipping around her naturally so I could wiggled into her backside.

"Good night, Jenn," I whispered, and kissed her neck.

Sleep, surprisingly, came easy.

*****

12