A Lovely Neighbor

Story Info
Man spies on his neighbor's wife.
854 words
3.16
77.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My neighbor's wife was one hot chick. There was just no way around it. With her long, straight black hair, large breasts, thin waist, and pacific islander features, she could easily have been a model. I'm sure most of the men in the neighborhood wished she was more like a porn star rather than a model. The irony was that she wasn't a model, or an actress, or anything else that a person would expect someone of such beauty doing. This woman, as it turns out, was nothing more than a simple housewife. I knew the family loosely, meaning that we were casual acquaintances at best. I only socialized with them when we went to get the mail at the same time or that sort of thing. I knew her name was Kayla and his was Adam. There was also an adopted daughter in the mix somewhere, but I didn't know her name or anything about her.

Despite my lack of socialization with my neighbors, I had become somewhat of an unofficial expert on them. You see, being single myself, I don't really have much else to do sometimes by watch my neighbors. I quickly learned that they lived in a state of a sort of mild neglect with each other.

This evening was no different. Adam was apparently working late again. This was something that he did often, which left Kayla to fend for herself much of the time. Through my observations this did not seem to bother her much. She would usually spend the evening drinking wine and soaking in their hot tub. The best part of my evening was about to begin. Kayla was obviously into high fashion and especially with her swim wear. Last year's season was mostly one piece's with her getting a new one about once a week. I couldn't wait for what this year style brought.

I saw their back sliding glass door slowly glide open. The anticipation was almost too much for me to bear. I can see over the fence dividing our yards from the picture window in my bedroom. I had already made sure all the lights in the house were off so that she didn't suspect that I was awake and could see her. I couldn't help it anymore. I stripped all my close off and began to fondle my raging hard on fantasizing about how she would look. The moment finally came. She slowly eased one leg out of the dark doorway. I finally saw that smooth and sensual leg. She was a tall woman too, which made her darkly tanned legs seem like they went on forever. I could see the way her skin shined in the moonlight.

My cock was as hard as it had ever been; I couldn't help but to stroke it. I just imagined what those legs would feel like wrapped around me. Next she leaned her head out of the doorway and looked about to see if anyone was around. She saw no one, as I had hoped. She finally stepped out, revealing why she had been cautious. She wore nothing but a tiny white string bikini. Her breasts, which I estimated at being at least a D cup, were barely covered. I imagine only her nipples were out of site. Her bottoms were just as scandalous. I had to assume that she would have to keep her pussy closely groomed in order for her to get away with such little covering.

Once she got out of the doorway, she began to act like a model. She is strutting down the walkway like it was a runway. As she walked her breasts bobbed and swayed with a mesmerizing rhythm that would entice any man. There is nothing I want more than for that bikini to experience a "wardrobe malfunction" at this moment.

Once she reached the hot tub she dipped her foot in to check the temperature. After the water looked like it met her approval, she slowly eased her feet in. She even made slipping into a hot tub look elegant. As she slowly slipped into the water I began to masturbate more steadily. I imagined how those tits must feel like, and what they would look like wrapped around my cock. While I had been lost in my fantasy for a few moments, she had managed to slip all the way into the water. Her tightly confined breasts strained against the material even more with their added buoyancy. She then did something that I never expected her to do. She once again looked around and continued to untie the back and neck ties that held those marvelous tits in check. In one fluid motion she reached down and grabbed the top as it fell and tossed it away. They were spectacular, simply more than I could ever have imagined. Her breasts shone in the moonlight and shined of their wetness. I could barely contain myself anymore. The sight of those monstrous globes sent me over the edge. Sure enough, I was moaning and cumming uncontrollably, cumming harder than I had ever cum before.