A Lovely Summer Day with Elvis

Story Info
A pleasuring time of lonely woman with Christmas elf.
2.6k words
4
3.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm resting on a sun lounger at the yard of summer cottage. The gentle breeze cools my face. Tiny waves gently ripple against the dock. I wonder if there would still be warm water in the sauna to wash after gardening.

I'll flinch when a stranger whispers next to me with a quiet voice saying hi. I respond and tell being startled because he came so quiet steps. The guest apologizes for his scare and tells that his habit is to go with quiet steps.

I look at my guest and wonder. A short brawny bearded man, who seems to live open air life. The skin looks rough, the ears and the nose are funny big. The mouth is smiling behind his blond beard. The outfit is a bit strange. The sweater looks too warm at the summer time. He is barefoot. On his head he has a funny scarf with knotted corners. Grey trousers are tied up with a braided belt and it seems they are a little too short revealing ankles.

"Do you know me" I ask.

Guest nods. "I visited your town house.

I wonder: "Inside".

Again, he nods. I demand an explanation. The guest tells being now on vacation. His work focuses on autumn and Christmas time and includes getting to know people and how they live.

I'm confused: "Without permission by me you came in? Now it's better to introduce you."

"I'm Elvis. I'm working as an elf for Santa."

He tells to having certain skills as elf to use them by the permission of the old culture. Elvis tells that he noticed me being lonely. He wondered how to cheer me up. He wanted to come to me again.

"I have admired you for a long time, but you are even more beautiful than I remembered with only shorts and tee."

I'm blushing. Nobody has ever praised me. I feel his admiring gaze. I feel my stomach tingling. I feel a little excitement in my chest. I feel it will be a special day today.

"What would you like to do with me today."

Elvis smiles shyly: "Can we get to the sauna?"

I blush more: "I have never been in sauna with a man."

"As me not with a woman, ... but do you trust me?"

My heart tells the answer and I sigh: "Oh, I trust."

He starts to heat sauna. He seems to be used to light firewood. Soon the sauna is warm.

His curious gaze follows my movements. He looks when I take off my clothes. I see his eyes wide open and glamorizing stare at me. I hear him sigh.

Elvis suggests me to undress him, because he thinks my fingers are so smart. I've never undressed a man before, so it doesn't work so well. My fingers tremble. Buttons of the sweater top don't open easily. At last I can pull the sweater off over his head. Muscular arms and chest are revealed. Now it's my turn to sigh.

Then I'm trying to open the belt knot. My fingers tremble more. At last the knot is opened. I try to lower the pants, but they remain up funny as on a hook, because Elvis's front is distingtly risen. I loosen the waistband and the pants slip to ankles. There's nothing under them and I see Elvis' manhood. His organ is amazing big compared his body size like his nose and ears.

I take it in my hand. It crows a little more. It rises and straightens. It's big and hard, although its skin is so smooth. I smile. Elvis has closed his eyes. I gently caress the rod with my fingertips. I'm watching the head of it that looks like attractive dark red ripe plum. A drop of the fruit juice glitters on its top in the sun light.

I'd like to taste it. Elvis stands quietly with eyes closed. Obviously, he enjoys my fingers' touch. I bow down to place my lips to his juicy fruit. The taste is a little salty. But it turns sweet in my mouth and makes my heart jumping. I am sure this day will be beautiful. Elvis opens his eyes, when he feels wet lips surrounding the most sensitive place. We both smile.

I try to calm down my mind and I stand up. We go to the sauna. I mix warm water for both of us. We wash each other's backs but otherwise we don't dare to wash everywhere each other. We wash ourselves in silence. There is only the sound of water hiding lively moving thoughts.

We sit on the bench. We look at each other smiling. Elvis asks if I haven't noticed at all when he visited me at December. I tell him I felt some night a mood of safe and atmospheric, but I wasn't sure. I thought I heard a jingle of bells. I some day wondered, that candles had moved to a different order, where I remembered had left them. And sometimes I woke up wondering whether I had taken one more blanket on me when sleeping.

Elvis smiles. "It was my work".

He tells he always wanted to see me in my natural outfit, but never succeed. Now it came true.

"You are so beautiful."

We go to swim. When get out of cool water, I look at Elvis. The member has retreated smaller and looks funny wrinkled.

"It would be nice to see how it will grow."

Elvis smiles: "Try it."

He sits on a sun lounger. I kneel in front of him. I take his member in my hand. It's cool after swimming. I wrap my fingers around it. I warm it. It starts to live in my hands, strengthens and gradually grows. I carefully swing it with my fingers and it stiffens. Soon it stands up, strong and hard.

I put my lips at its root. Slowly I slide lips along it feeling it pulsating under my lips. I take the dark red plum in my mouth. Elvis sighs loudly. I caress the plum with my lips and tongue, and its shaft with my hand and fingers. When I hold the tip in my mouth and the shaft in my hand, the hand starts automatically to move back and forth pumping lightly it. My other hand gently examines the bag at the root of the member. I feel two fruits in the bag and gently caress them too.

Elvis sighs loudly: "Your touch feels so wonderful."

His member starts to pulse strongly. Even fruits of the bag stir. Elvis yelps. My mouth is filled with semen. Unmatched experience in the middle of nature. I swallow life.

Elvis sits quietly satisfied and is falling in bliss. The organ softens. I put my cheek on his lap over the organ that jerks twice like a greeting. I feel expectant itching down in my body. I notice that some drops are pouring along my inner thighs. I feel desire, too.

Elvis gradually returns to this world. His eyes twinkle when he asks: "You must have experience?"

I shake my head, because I've always been alone and I know just what I have read.

We go to the sauna again. Elvis sits right closed to me, he takes my hand in his hand, gently rubbing my fingers first, then palm and wrist and elbow up. The inner arm is itchy when his fingers climb up. Then he touches my breast.

"It is so soft and smooth,"

His fingers draw along my skin and find the nipple. His touch feels heavenly. I sigh and close my eyes. His hand goes to my stomach. It feels like my stomach is tickled from both the outside and inside.

Elvis asks me sit down on a stool. He wants to rub me with both hands. Starting from head to the neck and shoulders, his fingers draw small circles on my skin. As he bends forward to reach my breasts, I feel his erect organ press against my back. I think I'd like to experience that branch in me, even though it is a little bit scary. It's much bigger than the plastic worm toy I sometimes use to drive away my loneliness.

Elvis seems to be disturbed because of his eager bottom. He suggests to take a dip in lake. We get to the lake. He goes ahead of me with standing stick. I follow trying to calm my thoughts. Water is refreshing. We swim some circles and play splashing water over each other and laughing.

Then we spread a felt on the grass and lie down on it. After drying in the sun for a moment, Elvis suggests me to turn on my stomach. He begins to rub my feet. Toe by toe he rubs continuing to ankles and legs. Lightly pressing with fingers, he makes me feel like warm shiver. He proceeds upper.

When I feel fingers start to rub inner thighs, I spread a little on my feet. His fingertips write something on my inner thighs. My heart is beating strongly and I feel throb expanding my lower body.

Elvis' fingers approach to my warm spring. He spreads some more my legs kneeling between them. Fingers continue their exploration drawing spirals on my thighs and buttocks. They soon find their way to the pass between mounds and from there to spring. They explore edges of spring and detect its moisture. Gently touching there they sink in spring a little.

Elvis asks me to turn to my back. Elvis stands at my foots and I see admiration in his eyes.

"You are like a beautiful Lapland landscape, beautiful hills curving in scenery and a marvellous spring in the middle of the mounds next to a bush. Oh, I'm thirsty."

I look at him standing there, a small but fit man. I smile saying he is the guard of the spring. I ask him to wait a moment. I stand up next to him. When standing his head reaches only to my chest height. I with my round curvy shape look like twice of him. Bending a little I take his member in my hand. It is again fully erected.

I whisper "Oh it's so amazingly big. I miss it in me, but I'm a little bit afraid if it will hurt."

"I try to be careful and gentle, even though without experience."

Lying again on my back I spread my legs. "Come and drink."

Elvis kneels between my legs. He bows down to kiss my belly. From navel his lips slide downward to the spring. Lips are caressing edges of the spring and the tongue licking nectar dripping from the spring. The tongue finds the bud at the top of edges. Vibration spreads through my body.

He whispers: "What a berry of happiness."

He circles it with his lips and sucks gently. I feel beard tickling edges of my spring. I feel his finger at the opening of spring slowly sliding in. I'm sighing under my pleasure.

My pulse is increasing. Then sudden glow of enjoyment fills me and makes me thrilling and my back tensing. My arms and legs get wider. I receive great pleasure with open embrace when waves of joy are rippling in me and moans are coming out from mouth.

Elvis fondles my belly. He tries to lick the berry of happiness, but it is too sensitive right now. I pull him upper. When he is kissing my breasts, I feel his member between my thighs.

"Now, now, I want to experience the power of your wand." I grab it and put its head on the opening of my spring.

Elvis holds his body up with his arms. So, we both can see when the dark red plum caresses the edges of the spring and dives into it. Just the head dives. The stem stays still visible. We look at it. We look at each other smiling. We see smile, trust and desire in each other's eyes. Elvis is delaying. He guesses my desire is growing, but he is restraining himself.

Elvis pushes the stick a little deeper. I spread my legs as wide as possible to receive him. Elvis pulls back a little and pushes again. Little by little the motion is repeated. We both feel that walls of the cavity are tightly around his member. Inching millimetre by millimetre, the stick is pushed deeper into the cavity. Little by little the cavity gives way to it. He's strong and stiff there. The motion is slow and emotional.

Feeling suddenly a little pain in there, I moan. Elvis stops his moves and looking at me with asking eyes.

I nod: "Keep on, keep on."

However, he is kind. He takes my nipple in his mouth. He's motionless inside me. My breasts feel good under his touch. Like an electric vibration passes through my body. He doesn't move a while, but I feel how his member is jerking itself. That brief twitching and the kissing of my breasts combine into a vibration that eliminates all the pain.

I catch a grip of his backside and pull him deeper. He presses and I feel how his front touches front. The organ is completely inside me. Pleasure spreads on both faces.

Elvis raises himself and we both see that the stem is completely out of sight. It's in my tight holding. I'm surrounding it tight and wet. It pulsates inside me hard and tense. I bend my legs up turning the heels on his buttocks. He fills the cavity completely.

I move under him so that the bud is rubbing against the mound of his front. The more my desire gets stronger, the more I feel him lighter on me. I repeatedly lift my hips against him. He is drilled in me and with enchantment shares my movement. My cavity starts to pulsate. Strictly it squeezes his member. The stick responds with his heart rate. Elvis still doesn't move, but he is tightly pressed against me.

My mouth moans. The explosive feeling makes me moan. I pull Elvis tight against me. He is felt by my every cell. Fascinating feeling. I jerk.

I release my hug. He starts to move now. That motion is not cautiously slow and sensational. He is pumping strongly. He pushes in with all his power and retreats again. The small man has surprising power. His wildlife adapted power is increased by desire. I know that he is lusting me, just me.

I allow myself under his desire. And it makes me enjoy again. Although I just supposed to be at the top of the pleasure, I feel it rising upper again. Sturdy organ rubs my cavity. At times its side touches my sensitive bud when he stretches his legs straight and presses himself in me, pumping the wand inside me. The wand is rigid and hard.

Pumping continues and I feel the pulsating enjoyment rising again. At the same time, I somehow can sense that the stick starts to pulse stronger and stronger inside me.

I whisper, "Come and scoop joy from a deep spring."

Pleasure spreads to my body again. We both are moaning and thrilling.

Moves are slowing down. Elvis is lying on my lap. I'm caressing his back. He rubs her cheek against my breast.

After a while we go to the sauna. Now we dare to wash each other everywhere.

We go fishing to the lake and then grill perches. We have a lot to talk about. Two lonely persons have found each other. And afterwards we'll find the enjoyment from each other many times at least in my dreams.