A Lover for Maddie

Story Info
Beautiful girl shy girl goes after someone she wants.
4.2k words
4.54
87.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is an edited version of a story I wrote a few years ago.

*

Maddie took a final look at the small plastic shot glass, took a deep breath and tossed it back. The tequila burned all the way down as her friends laughed and watched her raise the can of Coors to wash it down. It was the beginning of a long four day weekend and she was at an afternoon party in the country.

She had at first not wanted to go but finally agreed to meet her friends there. Maddie was not that used to drinking but it was hot when she arrived and the first can of beer lasted her almost half an hour and then she got teased into trying the tequila shooter.

Maddie's fun was almost always something to do with her swimming, music and art classes. She had been to college and always travelled with the so called "in" crowd. But Maddie was a maverick in that she had tomboy tendencies and often tended to go her own way. She never engaged in the rowdy parties at college and even though she was an exceptionally attractive young lady she tended to be a bit shy.

Maddie was a few inches over five feet tall with shoulder length blonde hair that flowed over the side of her face. The hair would shade some of the cute freckles that the sun always brought out on her cheeks and nose area. And today Maddie was dressed in a light cotton top with tight fitting jean shorts that showed off her slightly tanned legs that were shapely as was her whole body.

Her actual name was Madison but she was known as Maddie by everyone. She had a degree and worked in the accounting department of her family's company. Maddie drove a three year old white Ford Mustang convertible, had her own place and would sit in on the executive meetings but generally said little. She had the respect of the people she worked with in that she was very smart and extremely likeable with a constant smile for everyone.

Today it was warm and she just decided to join in the fun of being in the country and enjoying the people.. She felt warm inside, and was beginning to mix in with the crowd made up of her friends and others she had never seen before. The liquor was easing her shyness and she was enjoying the day.

The rumble of the motorcycles caught the people's attention. There were about seven or eight bikes coming down the driveway. The sounds of the engines and the glare of the chrome as the sunlight reflected off them was very impressive. Some of the bikes had couples on them, one had a lady rider and the rest were guys. They killed the engines and people gathered around admiring the bikes.

Maddie found herself in that group as she was intrigued by the beauty of the customized bikes with the beautiful paint and art work on them. Being a bit of an artist herself she recognized the quality of the work. The chrome was spotless on almost all of them and the leather on the seats and saddlebags looked soft and rich.

The owner of the most beautiful bike was a large handsome guy with medium length black hair, thick tanned arms and wrists. He had the muscular body you would expect from a football player or some type of athlete. He was obviously in very good condition and Maddie noticed that although he was dressed in biker garb with the faded jeans and leather boots unlike most bikers he had no tattoos or body art and his appearance was very neat and clean. He wore a sleeveless shirt and his handsome looks and large build made him stand out from the rest and he almost seemed to be having an unnerving effect on some of the people.

He seemed to know a few people and chatted with them and then his eyes almost seemed to light up as he noticed Maddie looking at his bike. He studied her intently from a distance and then moved towards her as she was leaning over his gas tank studying the inscriptions and the brush work.

She felt someone beside her and then heard the words, "Von Dutch."

She looked up and was taken back by the guy beside her but he quickly eased the tension as he told her Von Dutch was the artist and that the work was hand drawn and air brushed. If not for the drinks that had mellowed her and gave her the new found bravery Maddie probably would not have found herself standing there. But today she was too interested in the bike and truthfully she was also a little more then intrigued by the seemingly friendly owner standing beside her.

One of her friends who had been wondering where she had disappeared to arrived with a couple cans of beer. She offered one of them to Maddie's new friend which he took and smiled. Maddie watched as he opened the can, tipped it up and drained it. She slowly sipped hers and then with a little evil smile she said to herself, "what the hell," and took a long drink. After all it was hot out. She finished the beer and they moved back into the main party.

He introduced himself as Gary and without a doubt seemed to really like Maddie and they sort of hit it off immediately. He was a couple of years older then Maddie and at once she found stereotyping him as a biker was wrong and in fact as they chatted it became apparent how nice a person he was. Gary was single and actually very articulate being a well educated structural engineer that loved his expensive bike as a hobby and would ride it on weekends.

They wandered by the large cooler that was full of ice and beer. He took a couple of cans for himself and one for her and they moved over to a quiet area and found a wide lawn couch with a place he could put his feet up. She had never really recovered from the earlier shooters and the beer was going down really good. Maddie found they had many mutual interests and she was enjoying his conversation and they were getting along really fine and enjoying each others company

The afternoon wore on and Maddie and Gary never left each other and in fact as they became more used to each other she ended up close to him with his large arm around her with his hand on her hip. She let herself fall back against him and just snuggled close and stayed there as they continued their chatting.

He was very soft spoken and along with his roughed handsome appearance and gentle ways he had really got to Maddie. He had perked her interest in a very short time and never had she been instantly attracted to a man like this. She could feel something happening that she had never experienced before.

She could see her friends watching her and when she journeyed to the wash room she was followed and questioned if she was okay or if she had too much to drink. They wondering what she was doing with that big guy and wanted her to come back with them where it was safe. She assured them she was fine and wondered why the concern.

Maddie and Gary finally left the area and mingled slowly through the crowd with him holding her hand until they found themselves alone back at the bikes. Gary shocked Maddie by sliding his arms around her and kissing her softly with his warm lips just touching hers for a second. All Maddie could think of to say as she ran her hand up his back was "oh wow that was nice," as she smiled at him.

Her head was almost spinning and she did not hesitate when he asked her if she would like to go for a ride on the bike with him. He had her sit on the long seat in front of him between his arms. She was comfortable as he started the engine and she was greeted with the thunderous rumble of the big Harley and the throbbing of the engine between her legs.

He steered the bike down the driveway and they moved onto the main road. He accelerated rapidly with the loud sound of the chrome pipes cracking out their cadence behind them and she felt the thrill of the warm wind in her face. She moved back against Gary until she had the security of his strong body next to hers. Maddie enjoyed the sensation of the ride and they drove for what must have been over ten miles along the quiet country roads and the powerful bike almost lulled her to sleep.

He slowed and turned into an abandoned driveway cutting the speed to a crawl as he drove up the drive and around a hedge into a clean secluded grassy area where he shut the bike off. As Maddie expected she immediately felt Gary's breath and then his lips on her neck and she fell back into his arms as they came around her. He turned her head, kissed her and she responded slowly at first and then brought her arms around him as he began to caress her body.

She worn no bra so he quickly bared her firm breasts and she felt the air on her skin as he cupped the tender mounds and rolled and rubbed her swollen pink nipples.

Maddie whispered "I knew you were going to do that," as she seemed a bit shaken and nervous.

In a soft voice he asked "are you okay Maddie?" at the same time he was rolling one of her firm nipples between his fingers.

Maddie took a deep breath and said "yes I'm okay Gary, it's just that it has been a long time since anyone has touched me."

She didn't move away from him as she found herself arching her back and moving closer. His hand came around and found it's way between her legs. She had felt the flow of moisture and wetness begin there some time ago.

He rubbed her gently through the shorts at first and then opened the top button and slipped his hand in under her panties. He combed the soft trimmed tuft of light hair and then touched his fingers to the moistened slit. Maddie moaned but made no move and her breathing got a little faster.

They were still sitting on the seat of the warm bike with her back to him so he lifted and turned her so he had her in his lap. He easily slid her shorts down and he watched Maddie intently as she lifted one leg out and smiled as it left her almost naked in his arms.

He whispered quietly in her ear, "your beautiful Maddie." He took a breath "your whole body is perfect."

Maddie actually felt very pleased when she heard him say that. She was well aware of what was soon going to happen to her and was very excited and welcomed it. Gary moved her close to him and for the next few minutes he completely explored her soft body.

She watched him move back, unclasp his belt buckle and unzip his jeans. Maddie could see a large lump that came almost to the waistband in his shorts. He raised himself and slid them down revealing to Maddie a huge cock that was already very hard.

She heard herself murmur "oh god," and moved back slightly so she could see it better.

Right from her first view of Gary she was impressed at how big a guy he was and later had loved the protective feel of his big arms as he held her. But now she found herself staring in awe at a very large thick penis that was longer then anything she had seen. It had an upward bend in the shaft that was topped by a thick blunt tip. His balls were very large and hung loosely at the base and Maddie actually found herself a bit intrigued in spite of her new nervousness.

Gary saw the look of apprehension on her face as she looked at his cock so he took her into his arms again and held her close and whispered, "its okay Maddie," as he knew what she was thinking.

Maddie had never been with a real mature man and certainly never anyone that was large like Gary. She knew when she left for the bike ride and when they turned into the driveway that she fully intended to be adventurous and was hoping that Gary would fuck her but she was a bit nervous now and she hoped it was true that girls could take all sizes.

Maddie had sex with a couple of boyfriends when she was younger and was still quite tight. She tried to imagine what it was going to be like when Gary began to put that into her but she somehow trusted that he would not hurt her.

"I have hardly done it before Gary. I'm not very big down there." she whispered it in a nervous voice and then added "but I do want you to do it to me."

Gary slowly caressed her back and quietly in her ear told her, "your going to be fine Maddie, it will be just fine and I will never hurt you, it will be fine."

He was being very slow and gentle with her and she loved the feel of him as he held her close. They made love with their lips and she got her first warm feel of Gary's cock as it pressed against her bare tummy. She timidly put her hand on the warm shaft and stroked it gently.

Gary caught his breath and almost as if in surprise he moaned slightly, "that feels nice Maddie."

"It feels so warm and the skin is so soft." She continued to stroke it and almost as if she was talking to herself. "I cant believe I caused it to get like this."

The area was quiet and secluded so he did not hurry and continued to touch and caress every inch of her. She felt shivers go through her as he sucked her hardened pink nipples and ran his finger along her very wet slit. He had tickled her hardened clit lightly until Maddie was oozing lubrication. She felt the cool sweat on her body and began to move against his hand moaning softly as his finger gently opened her and probed her slightly.

When his finger entered her she cried out, "Oh god Gary, I'm ready now, try it now, I will never be more ready."

Gary turned Maddie so her legs were on each side of him and she gasped slightly when she felt the warm cock being nuzzled gently between her legs. Maddie took a deep breath and tried to relax her muscles as he found the spot and she felt her tight opening being stretched like never before.

He held her still and asked "are you okay Maddie?" he paused, "we can wait if you like but it's almost there."

"No, don't stop, its fine, it isn't hurting, I can take it now." she whimpered as she took a deep breath, "oh god Gary."

Maddie pushed down slightly and she felt the tip go in. Somewhere in the distance she heard her moan as Gary held her close and slowly pushed the head through the tight inner ring. Gary entered Maddie for the first time and she was pressed tight against his hard flat stomach and her tender sensitive breasts were flattened against his thick chest as he let her catch her breath. He held her close and caressed her lower back as she adjusted to the big cock that was well started inside her.

Maddie spoke quietly in his ear, "it feels like this is my real first time." She took a breath, "it would be okay to go deeper now."

The way Gary put it into her so easily without hurting her really impressed Maddie and it felt so sensuous as he gently pushed it in an inch deeper and then another and another. He felt the tension in her release as he slowly began to fuck her with some easy short strokes.

Gary had given her more cock then she ever imagined she could take and she was no longer nervous and their lips were locked in one long kiss and she began to slowly move back and forth. Gary's cock felt almost alive inside Maddie and it was sliding very smoothly and she was beginning to feel very naughty and sexy.

She moved her legs up his sides and brought them around him and whispered in his ear, "I want to be fucked Gary, please fuck me." She then took a breath and added, "you can do it to me as long as you want," and then touched her lips to his as he began to thrust in her.

He fucked Maddie slow and deep with easy strokes playing with her and fondling her steady until he brought her to a powerful orgasm like she had never experienced before. He held her close and kept his hard cock inside her until she came down from her sweaty high and then fucked her some more.

When Maddie had sex before it was quick and lasted a few minutes and she never imagined getting it like this. She continued to pour out lubrication until it was smooth and creamy inside and it felt so wonderful that twice he brought her to orgasm. He was slowly playing her out as he fucked her and fucked her until she was almost exhausted but she loved every second of it and just hugged him tighter.

She had her face buried against his neck when she felt his new urgency. Maddie could actually feel his bare cock thickening inside her as he increased the speed of his thrusting and pressed harder against her. She found she could tighten herself on him and she heard him moan slightly.

Maddie tightened her legs around him and whispered in his ear "do it inside me," and then gasped when he pushed his cock all the way in and held it there.

He cried out as it erupted and released a river of thick warm semen deep inside her. Maddie could actually feel the warmth in her tummy and a flushed feeling came over her body. She settled right down on the spurting cock and moulded her body to Gary as she accepted his big warm load that was now beginning to run down the sides of his cock.

Maddie felt him finishing the spurting and then the natural female instinct took over. Gary moaned softly as he felt her contracting and tightening on him almost as if she was milking the final drops of semen from him. Maddie was soaked in sweat and out of breath as she too quietly finished again at the very moment she felt him releasing inside her.

Gary took Maddie right into his arms as they both worked to catch their breath and come down from the high they were on. Their lips were all over each others as he began to softly caress her as if he didn't want to release her. He finally lifted her and she felt his soft cock slip out and she looked down as some long sticky strings of white pearly liquid oozed out of her on the seat.

Gary reached into a saddle bag and brought out a blanket and wrapped Maddie in it. He carried her over to a soft spot on the grass and lay with her in his arms. He was content to hold Maddie close and caress her soft inner thighs. He kept his hand right on her warm wet junction and Maddie tightened her thighs holding him there.

They soon returned to the party and both left shortly. Maddie hurried and went straight home. She was tired so she lay down for a brief time and recounted the day. She smiled to herself as she moved to her bedroom stripped off her clothes and entered the attached bathroom.

She turned on the shower and stood with her back to the warm water and inspected herself between her legs and found she was fine but very sensitive. It seemed that she was no longer like a little girl there as if this afternoon she had become a sensuous young woman.

She was thrilled over her new found love and the way she felt when she was with him. She loved the wonderful new feelings she had got when he fucked her and could hardly wait for him to do it again.. As she washed she could feel some of his semen still oozing out of her and there was a tingling that was slowly leaving her body. She was content that Gary had left her completely fulfilled.

She dried her hair, combed it back and gathered it up in a pony tail. Maddie used no makeup so she was soon ready to dress. She put on a soft cotton top and slid into a pair of tight low-rider jeans. She undid the clasp from her ball cap and slipped it around her ponytail in the back. It was important to get it just right with the perfect amount of round in the peak.. She just finished packing an over night case with clothes for a few days when her security buzzer rang.

She checked then clicked the lobby door button, quickly finished her packing and did a quick look around her apartment. There was a knock on the door and she took her bag and joined Gary in the hallway. They hugged for a long time then found their way down to the street where Gary had his new diesel truck parked with the bike loaded in the back and ready to go..

Later in the early morning hours at Gary's family lake cottage after hours of talk, exploring each other and lovemaking in front of the fireplace they moved into the large warm bed together. Maddie again like in the afternoon got to feel Gary's cock slide deep inside her.

This time she also got to feel his large body on hers as she tightened her legs over his hips and began to move with him. He fucked her slowly and sensuously until he brought her to a long sensuous orgasm that almost made her heart flutter. While her soft shapely body quivered under him he gave her about six long spurts of his warm sticky semen and this time it would remain deep inside her all night.

12