A Lover Name Lola

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lola49
Lola49
26 Followers

Together we welded our body to one another lustfully.

Lola's hand slide between her legs and alternated between stroking my balls and her clit with her finger tips. It was fantastic. As I approached my second nut my cock swelled to super hardness.

"Damn baby you so deep and hard in me!" Lola sobbed in the rapture and another climax.

I would like to say I rode her to several more but, her hot wet clingy kitty set me off. The spasm released from my balls felt to me like one of those Popeye cartoons where he eats the spinach and you see the swell of strength rolling down his arm. Well my swell rolled down my dick, or at least it felt that way.

"OOhh SHHHIT! SHITTT, SHIT." I cried hoarsely at the moment of ecstasy.

"Give it to me...fucker ...give it to me!" Lola urged.

She got it all, not that a lot of liquid escaped from my body; she had just drained those nuts a little while earlier; but the muscle contraction were hellalious. My dick throbbed for at least a minute dry heaving what little spew I had left in my sack.

I could see specks floating in my eyes, and was dizzied from holding my breath. I collapsed backwards. Lola I don't know what was going on with her. I felt bad for leaving her hanging but, she was next to me before I knew it. She smiled down at me with her head propped up on my chest.

"I'd ask for some more but you look a little worn out." she laughed.

"Uh huh" is all I could muster.

I did recover in time, and Lola asked me to stay all weekend. Of course I stayed, she's fine, didn't I tell you!

Anyway we had a nice weekend and really got very well acquainted with each other. I did feel a little envious later that day when her Ken called and talked to Lola. She talked like she hadn't any plans for the weekend.

When she caught me being nosy, she winked and flashed me while petting her kitty, so I guess it was no big deal. All and all I had a great time with a great gal. If her man slips up I plan on moving right in if she'll have me. Didn't I tell you that she's Fine!

THE END

Lola49
Lola49
26 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Beastmen and the Dark Knight Inspired by the Final Fantasy online game.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Goddess & the Georgian Ch. 01 Lovely BBW & her online lover finally meet.in Erotic Couplings
The Meeting Two Literotica authors meet face to face.in Erotic Couplings
His First Touch Two online lovers meet and realize their dreams.in Erotic Couplings
A Rape in the Belfry Ch. 01 It all started so innocently.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories