A Loving and Forgiving Wife

Story Info
Donna forgives, but punishes Hank for stepping out.
14.3k words
3.03
80.6k
18
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kayaker
Kayaker
25 Followers

Donna was mad. She'd just been told by a near total stranger at a seminar she had just finished attending that her hubby, Hank, had stepped out on her with the woman's best friend, Wendy, while he had attended a convention several years ago. Donna sat on the bus on the way home and calmed her feelings and thought about what to do.

Her Hank was handsome a 55 year old, he had distinguished silver streaks in his hair, he had a high sex drive and she knew many women were attracted to him. Donna suspected from time to time that he might have had a fling, but now, it had been thrown in her face, unexpectedly.

By the time she got home, she had a plan.

It was Thursday evening and Hank had stopped at the deli on the way home. Thursday was their date night, the night he and Donna made a special effort to have a relaxing evening then have a wonderful sex session. Hank picked up some special food for the evening as Donna was a lot less inhibited after a great meal and he was in the mood for a great evening of sex. With work pressures for the both of them, other than a weekend quickie, they hadn't had a good sex session for three weeks.

Donna seemed distant as they prepared dinner and she ate in silence. Hank knew something was wrong. As they put away the dishes he asked what was bothering her and Donna said she'd tell him upstairs. Donna went up first, then Hank followed ten minutes later.

Hank walked into the bedroom and there was Donna sitting on the bed wearing her sexiest outfit, a semitransparent nightie, the cloth clung to her breasts and outlined their wonderful curves and he could see her hard, long nipples pushing the silky cloth out. Her arms were behind her and she was leaning on them, thrusting her breasts out, her gorgeous legs emerged from under the nightie and were spread out wide.

Hank's eyes followed Donna's legs up and he realized Donna wasn't wearing any panties, not even a thong and he was staring at her naturally blond pussy. She was one sexy stunning sight. So great for a 50 year old woman. He stopped and soaked in the view, letting his eyes slowly caress her face, framed by her blond hair, then down the rounded sides of her breasts. His eyes lingered on her nipples, then down her still narrow waist and flat stomach and then his eyes focused again on her wide apart legs and up to her sweet and warm pleasuring place, that he knew he'd soon be licking and sucking with great passion and enjoyment.

Hank started ripping off his cloths and was soon naked. He moved to the bed and went to get on it to begin the slow and luxuriant ravishing of his sexy wife when Donna spoke in a cold hard tone "Now listen closely Hank".

The tone of her voice alone stopped him in his tracks as Donna continued "I had a very disagreeable woman tell me at that silly seminar I had to go to today that 18 month ago at the Power Supplier's Convention you wildly screwed her friend, a woman named Wendy for two nights straight. You apparently pounded into her so hard, that she was sore for a week afterwards."

Hank stopped at the edge of the bed, he could feel the blood draining from his face and his cock went from hard to limp in a matter of seconds. There he was naked, lusting after his beautiful sexy wife, ready for some great sex and his past was catching up to him. He had no where to hide and his wife's accusative eyes were burning into his nude body, leaving him feeling extremely exposed and vulnerable.

"Take a close look at me, 'cause that's all you're going to get for a long time. I love you, you bastard," Donna spat out, "but I am so mad, so mad at you, so mad at her. Its not over, I'm not going to throw you out, I love you and we can get back together and move things forward, but you will pay and you will be punished."

Hank tried to think of something to say, but she was smart and had sprung it on him at the most unsuspecting time, when he was expecting a great lay, when he was naked, when she looked soooo good and she had not given him any way out. Their marriage wasn't over, and he was very glad of that, they had a very good thing going and he wanted it to continue. He had enjoyed his occasional flings and never thought Donna would find out. But she had and there he was standing naked at the side of their bed, staring at his sexily clad wife, his formerly expectant cock now limp, and he was deep in the doghouse and was going to be punished for his fling.

"Don't try to say anything" Donna ordered, "I can tell by looking at you, that odious woman is right. Just stand there and look at me, run your eyes over me, think of touching me, think of me sucking on your cock, think of your lips sucking on my nipples, think of your tongue flicking my clit, think of your cock slipping into me, into my moist, soft cunt.... because your imagination is the closest you are going to get. Your punishment is beginning now!!"

Donna scowled at Hank and said, "Don't you dare play with yourself, I'm going to grab your balls everyday and if they don't seem as full or fuller than the day before you're in deep trouble. I want your balls to fill up until they hurt, until you get blue balls. And you don't get to touch me at all for quite awhile. Now off to the spare bedroom, I need some sleep!"

For the next 10 days Donna teased Hank, he saw his wife in sheer nighties, in pantyless skirts and playing with herself, but he never got to touch her. Every morning, just as he came out of the shower, Donna would come up and grab his balls, she'd hold them gently, slowly squeezing them, rolling them back and forth with her fingers. Then she'd rest them in the palm of her hand, weighing them. Then she would tighten her grip a bit, letting go just before it started to really hurt. Then she'd again warn him against playing with himself or trying to get any relief at all. She was making sure he had a very bad case of blue balls.

Over a week later on a Saturday Donna had Hank got about both his list of chores naked, and then Donna had him do all hers too while she lounged around in a thin bra and panties outfit. At the end of dinner, Donna said "It is time for us to decide on your punishment. The last ten days has just been me being angry. But you need to be punished now! You need to be taught some lessons!!"

"I was ..." Hank started to say.

Donna cut him off. "You get very little to say in this. I've decided what your punishment and my revenge will be, because yes, this is partly revenge because you hurt me. But I'll give you some choice about your punishment."

"Your punishment," Donna explained curtly, "will also be something I get to enjoy too. You enjoyed screwing that Wendy, so I want some enjoyment too. You put your cock in another cunt and got to feel what that was like. I want to see what it feels like to have another cock in my pussy. I want to see what its like to enjoy screwing other men."

"You get one decision in this" Donna continued in a cold, icy tone "You get to choose your punishment from 4 different possible punishments that I've made up. I'll give you a couple of days to think about it, then you have to choose. And then you have to set it up."

"Your punishment will be your choice and your doing. My pain was your choice and your doing so my enjoyment and your punishment will also be your choice and your doing" Donna said vehemently.

"Now your choices" Donna said slowly, drawing out the tension of the unknown as long as possible.

"The first scenario is I want to be screwed by two young hunks" Donna outlined. "You have to go out and find them, set up a nice wonderful place for this to happen, make sure we have condoms, and sit and watch these two guys screw me for a full day. You get to watch me suck their cocks, you get to watch them shove their cocks into my sweet warm moist pussy. And by the way, I want at least one of them to be a couple of inches longer than you. I've never had another cock in me except yours and I want to see what its like to have a young long hard cock pounding into me, making me sore for a week! Like you did to that Wendy!!"

Hank's face was flushing, the thought of watching his wife take on two young hunks was very exciting. He had a fantasy held deep in the back of his mind of seeing Donna take on some young guy, two guys would be wild.

"The second scenario is that I go out and pick up a stranger. We'll go to Montreal and stay at an expensive hotel, you in another room. We'll go to a bar and you have to point out a guy and I'll pick him up. He and I will go up to my room and screw wildly while you sit in your room. I'll call you on the cellphone and put it near my pussy so you can hear the man you choose pounding his cock into me. So you can hear me moan. You'll know forever that some stranger you choose had your wife. You'll know that somewhere out there, another man pleasured your wife, that another man's cock was in my pussy. You'll have seen him but you won't know who he is, but you'll have heard him fucking me."

Hank again flushed with excitement at the prospect of his wife taking on a total stranger.

Donna continued "Your third choice is a couple of weeks away. Your best friend Ron is coming to visit in three weeks for the weekend. I've always liked him, and I know he likes me, he likes looking at me and our hugs are great. So you will have to offer me to Ron, you will have to ask your friend to screw me, your wife, because you were a jerk. You'll have to beg your best buddy to eat my pussy. And you have to tell him that the catch is that both of you have to do everything I say for the whole weekend."

"Plus you will have to watch it all. You'll watch as your best friend slips his cock into me" Donna smirked unkindly. "I'll let him do me doggie style, your favourite position, and you will watch. I'll suck his cock and you'll watch. Maybe I'll even have you take pictures of us, so you can look back and remember what my face looks like when he brings me to a big 'O'. And to make it more special, as we know Ron and Trudy, I won't make him wear a condom. If you choose Ron, the skin of his penis will be rubbing the inside of my vagina. You know only your cock has done that before."

Hank's face flushed even more and, as he was nude, he turned to the sink and pretended to continue doing the dishes so Donna wouldn't see that his cock was getting hard.

"I hope the thought of your best friend screwing me excites you" Donna sneered, thinking Hank would hate the idea, "because it excites me."

"Now the last choice" Donna continued "We'll pick someone we know to screw me, but you won't know who it is. I'll dictate a list of guys to you, you'll write their names down on slips of paper, fold the papers, then put them in a bowl. You'll draw one slip and hand it to me without looking at it, and that's who I'll fuck. It could be one of the guys in my office. Or maybe a neighbour or one of the guys in your office. And you won't know who. You will have to stay home. Some cock will be servicing me. It could be that young guy Doug in my office, or it could be Phil next door, it could be Paul, your office mate. Or dreamy Norm. You won't know who it is. But you'll wonder at every comment someone makes. And you'll know someone at the Xmas party, or someone at one of our dinners or someone you see every day at your office, has screwed your wife. He'll know he's had your wife, and you won't. He might drop hints he had your wife, and someone may surprise you some day by telling you he fucked your wife!"

"Plus" Donna emphasized, "you'll have to organize an expensive hotel room for this. And make sure you order the champagne and have a great breakfast sent up."

"I expect an answer by Tuesday night Hank" Donna commanded. "I've decided your punishment is to have some other guy screw me. Your punishment is also you having to decide who is going to screw your wife. You have your decision to make." With that she walked up to him and grabbed him none too gently by the balls and gave them a weigh and then a tight squeeze before turning and walking off.

Over the next days Hank was thinking about which choice to make. He thought about the pros and cons of each one. Actually 3 of the 4 excited him. He'd often fantasized about his wife taking on another man. Hmmm, the 2 young studs could be exciting, seeing Donna taking on two well hung guys at the same time. Just the thought of watching her with two guys made Hank start getting hard.

But the logistics, how would he find two guys he could trust. He sure didn't want to have any of the young guys at his work screwing his wife. He could try the university pubs or near one of the colleges or maybe one of the teams. Plus he'd have to make sure they wore condoms and weren't carrying some disease. But he wondered, how do you start that conversation especially with two strangers. Do you just come out and say "I'm looking for two well hung guys to screw my wife for a day while I watch, and by the way, show me your wares now so I know you are well hung. And, before you can screw my wife I need a Doctor's certificate and you'll have to wear condoms." Hmm, not a great conversation. But the thought of two young long hard cocks doing his wife was very exciting.

Then the stranger scenario. A true stranger wouldn't be that hard. Actually it would be erotic and exciting knowing that somewhere there was a guy who had enjoyed his wife's charms. It would be exciting knowing that a stranger he had picked from across a bar room had gotten his rocks off with his wife. A stranger would be a good choice he thought. He'd never have to see the guy again but Donna would tell him all about it. The thought of it stimulated him immensely.

The third option of having his best buddy Ron screw Donna was not a concern. Donna didn't know that Hank and his best friend Ron had actually been talking the last couple of years about how to get their wives interested in swapping, or at least to show a bit more flesh while they holidayed together. They both knew that each lusted after the others wife but given their wives conservative natures, that any actual swap was most likely pure fantasy.

This scenario could also create problems for Ron. Trudy, his wife, would not take too kindly to Ron messing around with anyone, including Donna. But contrary to what Donna thought, the conversation with Ron would be easy. And Ron would agree no doubt. With Ron having lusted after Donna's body since before he and Donna had got married, he'd say yes in a second. Another great choice.

The fourth scenario was different. It would be hard having that jerk Norm who works down the hall from him, but whom Donna likes, screwing Donna. The jerk would make sure Hank knew that it was him that had banged Donna and he'd rub it in forever. Or Paul. He could see Paul sitting there in meetings looking at him, smirking, and Hank would know at that very moment Paul was reliving having Donna suck his cock. Again Paul would make his life miserable. And that young Doug in Donna's office would be unbearable. He'd met him twice and he was pompous, full of himself. He was a flaccid overweight twit, having him screw his wife would not be the slightest bit erotic.

Or Phil next door Hank thought. He lusts after Donna, that's for sure, both he and Donna had seen how Phil's eyes follow Donna around whenever he's over for dinner. His eyes often focused on her boobs or crotch. It'd be hard waiting with Phil at the bus stop knowing he'd sunk his hard tool into Donna. Phil was an OK guy to share a beer with, but not one he'd want to share his wife with. Not such a great choice.

Hank realized Donna wanted some exciting action and he needed to choose between the stranger, the two young hunks and Ron. All three prospects turned him on. But after thinking about it, he realized Ron was the best choice.

Hank knew Ron would go for it too. He also realized Donna wanted to maximize his discomfort, and humiliate him with this punishment. Hank knew Donna thought making him ask his friend to screw Donna would be impossibly hard. He knew she thought making Hank watch his good friend being on the receiving end of one of his wife's exquisite blow jobs would be nasty punishment. She thought forcing him to watch his friend make love to his wife would be humbling and bitter medicine for him.

But Hank knew it was the opposite. He'd find it erotic and exciting. It would be the living out of a fantasy he never really thought was actually achievable.

Watching Ron eat Donna would be a turn on and seeing his best buddy bed his wife would fulfil a long time fantasy of sharing Donna with Ron. Plus Ron wouldn't make it difficult in the years to come. This scenario seemed the best. Not too many downsides, relatively easy to organize, and very erotic.

Tuesday evening came and Donna looked at Hank as he did the dishes naked at the sink. "So have you decided yet" she said coming up behind him and reaching between his legs and grabbing his balls from behind.

Hank winced with surprise even though he was getting more used to her unexpected squeezing of his balls.

"Yes, Donna, I've decided" he said.

"So what's my pleasure and your punishment to be," Donna said with great anticipation in her voice "do I get the two young studs who'll fill me full of cum and leave me sore for days while you sit in a corner being humiliated, watching your wife being ravished by two young, long, hard cocks. With two young guys, it will be non-stop, one after the other."

"Or do I get to screw your best friend," Donna continued outlining the alternatives "Do you get to ask Ron to suck on my nipples and slowly push his cock into my sopping wet cunt with you being the cheering section. You'll have to sit and watch your best buddy take your wife, but first you'll have to ask him to service your wife. You'll have to ask him, in the most graphic terms, to do what I want done. You'll be so embarrassed. And then for years, every time we are together you will know that his cock had been between my legs. Every time you have a drink with him, or go to a game with him, you'll know his lips and tongue will have eaten me out. You'll know my lips will have surrounded his cock and sucked it dry. You'll know that he fucked your wife, not only that but you'll always remember that you asked him to fuck me."

"Or do I get some stranger," Donna asked tauntingly "someone you point out to me in a hotel bar. Or is it a neighbour or guy at your work, who'll get to screw me, while you wonder who is servicing me in style and when or if you'll find out. Will it be someone at work who will drop hints and rub it in, humiliating you every day or someone in our neighbourhood."

"So tell me Hank" Donna spat out the words, "what is it to be. Whose cock have you decided will have the privilege of penetrating between my legs and pleasuring me. Whose cock have you decided will be the one to fuck your wife, the cock you will then have to follow into my sweet pleasuring place. What is your punishment and my pleasure to be."

Hank decided to draw out the telling of his decision. "Well, I've thought about the pros and cons of each one. Do I want to know the person who has done you, or not? Do I want to watch or no? As difficult as it will be, I'd rather watch than not. Do I want it to be someone I know or a stranger. Who it is, is important to me."

"For your first option," Hank explained" finding and asking two guys would be hard, but I'd know who they were. I'd want to make sure they weren't carrying any strange bugs and I'd have to make sure they were as big as you want. Then I'd have to watch the two of them go at you for quite awhile and that would be hard."

Hank continued, "Then the choice of having to ask my best buddy to service my wife would be hard too. Watching Ron putting his lips around your nipples and watching his cock slowly disappear into you would be difficult. But at least I'd know who it was, and that he actually means a lot to both of us. But then whenever he and I have drinks, I'll know he's had you. That would be hard too."

Kayaker
Kayaker
25 Followers