A Loving Couple's Remedy Ch. 01

Story Info
Jack and Carla find a surprising way to spice their marriage.
11.6k words
4.51
46.3k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I am returning to writing after a 20 month "hiatus." I try to write stories that are well written and make sense to the reader. If you are looking for a story (Part 1 of this 3 part story) that is full of sex, sex, and more sex; please pass this one by. As is my style, I like to establish character development and background, as I build the foundation for the story. There are long stretches that provide only a little "sex action" since I want to give the reader a plot and setting details. I promise more "action" as the story goes along and many more titillating scenes in Parts 2 and 3. Please feel free to rate and make comments after reading this story about Jack and Carla. I absolutely LOVE to hear from my readers..... Thanks!! Please enjoy. Charles (mntnman64)

*

As beads of perspiration dotted her forehead, caused by the incessant, rhythmic motion of the cock locked onto the "business end" of the recently purchased "fuck-machine;" Carla's Master sat 8 feet away, and gazed intently at his slave. She was approaching her 3rd orgasm; or was it her 4th?? As he slowly stroked his semi-erect cock, rather absent- mindedly; his mind began to reflect back....back three months to how his marriage began to change and how this scene before him had become possible. He remembered all the details like they had happened yesterday ............... (Ahhh Yes!! remembering) .....

............

Jack and Carla had been married for 8 years; he was now 37 and his wife was 30. By all accounts they had an absolutely normal life together; with only one sad exception. A year after they were married, her doctor confirmed that Carla could never bear children, due to an accident she had suffered when she was 10 years old. After much discussion, she and Jack had decided not to try to adopt children, but to go ahead and have a childless life together. They were very much in love; and accepted this situation. The couple built a strong and lasting marriage; which their friends and neighbors envied.

Both were very busy and committed to their respective careers. They were successful and dedicated to their jobs.

Jack was a consultant/ engineer at a large national company that designed and made various electrical components. He travelled a few times each year, but was basically at home each night; barring the infrequent emergency. Jack was a good looking man, who drew the notice of the women that worked in his office building. At 6 feet tall and a trim 180 pounds, he sensed that women were attracted to him; in spite of the fact that he shaved his head ( or maybe because he did). He worked out 3 times a week at the corporate fitness center and was in excellent shape.

Carla was a tall, thin woman with an athletic figure. At 5'10" she could easily pass for a track athlete. Her straight strawberry blonde hair hung just past her shoulders. Her cute, freckled face belied the serious woman that she was at her job. Her older brother had started a home service company. They had crews that did repair, maintenance, landscaping and cleaning for clients in the mid-size city where they were located. Her brother's company had been in business for 10 years. When Carla graduated from Junior College with an Associate's Degree in Human Resources, she immediately went to work at his business.

She worked her way up to Vice-President for Employee Management at the company. She was responsible for all the employees at "Reliable Home Services". Hiring, scheduling, training, vacation schedules and health insurance benefits for the 35 people who worked there, were her primary responsibilities. The worst part of her job, as far as she was concerned, was that she occasionally had to fire an employee. Her brother, Ben, ran the business end of the company, and made all of the final business decisions; Carla handled employee matters.

........... As Jack recalled the fateful events that took place 3 months ago, he closed his eyes and became oblivious to his wife/slave, who was being fucked hard by "Jason". He focused specifically on the night when he proposed his daring solution to that age old marital problem that he and his wife were going through. The problem simply boiled down to boredom and complacency, where it came to sex!!

Over the previous few months, Jack had come to realize that their sex life had deteriorated into a monotonous, infrequent routine. (Just like many couples experience after a few years together) Love making had become less and less a part of their relationship and Jack didn't like it. He wanted...No....He needed more; and he felt like he might have stumbled across a way to get the "spice and zing" back into their sex lives. After all, he figured, anything was better than making love with his wife only 2 or 3 times a month; what could go wrong?

For about 3 weeks, Jack had been reading erotic stories online, and watching video clips on the topic of BDSM. He really had not been familiar with this area of human sexuality; and he found himself wanting to know more. The more he read and watched, the more interested in this facet of sex he became. Many evenings, after supper, he became mesmerized by the graphic scenes that he saw and read about, while he was in his study at home.

Surprisingly, he discovered that he was turned-on by the stories; and even more stimulated by some of the videos. He did NOT like torture or serious infliction of pain on women. Blood, scarring and extreme beating was a definite turn -OFF. But Jack did like the power and the discipline which some of the better Masters engaged in with their submissives. He regularly would find a very nice hard-on in his lap after reading a good story about D/s (Dominance/submission), or watching a well done spanking or bondage video.

He began to mentally note the traits that a good Master exhibited toward his sex slave. He wondered if he could ever do those kinds of things with Carla. He also became more and more familiar with the various devices and pieces of equipment that were used by Masters.

The idea of proposing the idea that he and Carla might TRY this new and mysterious sexual practice began to percolate in his mind. After a few nights of study in his office at home, he decided to talk to Carla, and let the chips fall where they may. He knew that he would have to be very careful. BDSM would come as a total surprise to her. He feared that the whole idea of BDSM would frighten and repulse her.

He thought several strategies through before deciding on just what the best way to approach her about the subject might be. He would need to emphasize that he was unhappy with the current state of their sex life, and suggest that D/s might be a possible solution to the current problem. A problem that he hoped Carla also recognized, and wanted to do something about.

One night after supper, when Carla started to clear the dining room table and finish her kitchen chores, he asked her to come to the computer room when she was done. She smiled and said she would be there in about 20 minutes. Jack left a 3X5 card taped to his computer screen, where he knew she would see it. On the card he asked her to come to the bedroom, and not to turn on the lights when she entered.

Carla assumed that Jack wanted to have sex, and she frowned at the thought; she wasn't in the mood for sex; at least not this early in the evening.

She couldn't have been more wrong about what her husband wanted though. He wanted to talk. He was lying on his side on the bed, fully clothed when she opened the door. The light from the hallway showed her that he was on the bed, and it surprised her how he was still dressed. Jack asked her to come lay down next to him, he wanted to have a talk with her.

As she laid down on her side next to him, with her butt snuggled next to him, he" spooned" himself close to her. He softly kissed the back of her neck and caressed her arm. The blue light from the digital clock on the small table next to the bed gave off enough light that they could both faintly see shadows and each other. Jack told his wife how very much he loved her and that he wanted to have a serious talk about a problem. Carla sensed his nervousness and apprehension.

For some strange reason, maybe it was her sense that something had been bothering Jack for several days; she immediately jumped to the conclusion that he was about to confess an affair. He quietly assured her that he was NOT having an affair. He loved her....loved her deeply and totally. Then he began to tell her how he felt about their present sex life; or lack thereof. Carla was very surprised at that revelation. She thought things were fine; well, maybe they didn't have sex as often as they used to make love ; but still, all and all, she didn't realize that Jack was upset about it.

After some gentle discussion between them both, Carla admitted that she was also less than satisfied with the current situation regarding sex. Both assured the other that they were not casting blame; both accepted their own part of the problem. They seemed to think that duties and responsibilities at work for each of them had much to do with the gradual erosion of their once fulfilling sex life together. Whatever the cause, the discussion turned to what could be done about it. Were there any apparent solutions?

Jack carefully explained that he had recently stumbled across a possible solution to their sexual routine, while looking on the internet. Carla was curious, and asked what it was that he had found. Jack slowly explained that he had been reading stories online about bdsm, and a part of that general area known as D/s. Obviously, Carla had no idea what all these letters meant, and asked him to explain. (Here Jack had to be particularly careful; so as not to scare her away from the topic too quickly). He used all of his persuasion skills to gently explain the parts of these subjects that he was interested in, and just as importantly, to tell her about the activities that he was NOT interested in.

At first, Carla was aghast! She thought maybe her husband was joking. She had heard "whips and chains" talk at times, not really paying much attention to something that she thought would never be considered or discussed. Now here was her beloved husband admitting that he had seen and read about this sort of stuff ; and was proposing that it might become a central part of their future.

Jack quickly asked her to just listen and keep an open mind. He certainly was NOT interested in torture or any form of intense bondage or pain. He told Carla that he loved her way too much to even consider hurting her in that way. He did, however, admit that in a D/s lifestyle, scenes would involve some pain/punishment to the submissive. Even hearing that, Carla was not very sure she would ever participate in this realm of sex.

Finally, Jack made a proposal for her to consider. He wanted her to read stories, and look at some video clips for 2 weeks; keep an open mind about the topic, and then, in a couple of weeks, she could decide if she would be interested in trying D/s. Jack had drawn up a list of websites that Carla could explore when she had time. Even though Carla was very skeptical, she agreed to read some stories and look at the clips; after all, she didn't really know much about all of this. She promised her husband that she would try to keep an open mind. Nevertheless, she doubted that she would be very interested in becoming a "submissive" to her husband in the bedroom; and conveyed these doubts to him.

Jack urged her to pay special attention to stories that involved successful women in the workplace. Women who had management or executive positions in their respective businesses often times wanted or needed to give up all power and responsibility to their Master's or Dom's. For them, it seemed to be liberating and fulfilled a sexual need that they had. He had noticed in reading various stories, that this type of business woman made an excellent submissive.

Jack smiled to himself. At least she agreed to consider bdsm; he considered that a major step forward in his plan. Later that night, they made love. Strangely, the sex was with much more passion and enthusiasm on Carla's part, than she had been showing lately. Normally, when they made love, Jack would use his fingers and tongue during foreplay. Then he would mount Carla, in the all too familiar missionary position. Then after a couple of minutes he would cum inside her pussy and then both of them would fall asleep. That had become their usual sex routine. Maybe, just maybe, she was as tired or this routine in bed as he was.

That routine did not happen this night, however. Carla seemed much more forceful during foreplay; actually pushing her lover onto his back and sucking his very hard 7 inch cock for several minutes: after he had fondled her breasts and licked her pussy.

Normally she probably sucked his cock about four or five times a year. (Special occasions) he used to joke. Then she climbed on top of her husband and rode his cock for several minutes; grinding her wet love-box up and down his turgid pole. Her breasts bounced wildly as she bounced on his rigid fuck stick. She drove herself into an intense orgasm just before he shot his sperm deep within her soaked sex hole. It had been ages since they had both climaxed together like that, during sex.

She would later admit to him that the whole idea that he had brought up earlier, had aroused her. When they had finished their talk on the bed and she made her way down the hall to his computer, she could feel the squishy wet effect the talk had on her pussy. She felt trepidation and exhilaration all at the same time. Could this be a solution to their problem, she wondered.

It was all new to her, and her head was spinning with thoughts about what she might discover, and perhaps a new chapter in their marriage was about to take shape. For his part, Jack smiled at the ceiling as they cuddled during the afterglow of their love making. He thought to himself that she must be excited at the new area of sexual possibilities that he had presented to her, and wondered as he drifted off to sleep, what she would decide to do.

For the next two weeks each evening after supper, Carla spent hours reading on the sofa from her laptop computer. She devoured stories about Masters and slaves; Doms and Dommes; mansions where orgies of pain and pleasure were indulged in by all the people in attendance. There were various stories about clubs which held slave auctions, schools and academies which trained and taught both Masters and subs in the fine points of the bdsm culture.

At the end of each literary journey into this new world, Carla would invariably find her crotch soaking wet and her pussy gushing with her sex juices. Many evenings, her nipples would stand erect and rub lewdly against her robe, keeping her sexually on edge as she read. Carla found that she was truly enjoying her exploration into bdsm. Sometimes she considered masturbating while she read the naughty stories; but she refrained from doing so out of fear that Jack would catch her and not like it. (What a silly assumption!!)

She also watched several bdsm video clips; but since many of these involved either torture or strong pain and bondage, she didn't like even thinking about submitting herself for that kind of abuse and mistreatment. The intensity of watching women in cages, or hanging from ropes in mid-air, or receiving beatings so severe that they caused blood to flow; were too much for her sensibilities. She knew instinctively that Jack would NEVER treat her like that. (Would he?)

While his wife researched the bdsm "genre" in the living room curled up with her laptop, Jack was in his study also reading, viewing and researching the role of a sex slave Master. If Carla was going to agree to be a submissive to him, then he was going to be the best Master that he could be for her. He was able to pick out things a good Master did; and also saw different things that a Master should NOT do. Jack was mentally preparing himself, and also choosing ideas about just what kind of room and equipment would suit his purposes as a Master over Carla. The two weeks passed rapidly for them both.

Carla became very intrigued by the idea of becoming a sex slave submissive to her husband. She wanted to please him, and realized that "subbies" were foremost trying to please their Masters. She also knew,however, that she would have to formulate some boundaries, if she were to agree to take this step into kinky sex.

Finally the night they had chosen for Carla to give her decision had arrived. Both of them were very nervous and preoccupied during supper that evening. Neither one ate very much since they were both keyed up with anticipation. Jack had convinced himself that Carla would choose not to try D/s. He also wondered if she needed more time, in order to decide. In reality though, Carla had made her decision a couple of days earlier; at least in her heart she had made her decision.

Although it never specifically registered in Carla's consciousness, the pivotal and strongest element of the bdsm stories for her, were the ones featuring important and powerful business women becoming sexually submissive to a man. She identified with them somewhat, though she never considered herself all that "powerful" at her job. The fact of the matter was that she was a woman (Vice-President of the business) who received respect and, in some cases, fear among the men she supervised. Without consciously realizing it, the fact was, she wielded a great deal of power at her business.

She began to see that women who ceded their own sexual responsibility to a Master or Dom in D/s scenes, actually were able to achieve a measure of relaxation and freedom for themselves; and became more uninhibited and able to "let themselves go" in this new found freedom. That concept appealed to Carla.

One evening as she was curled up on the sofa, reading a good story about a corporate business woman who was tied and bent over the desk of the President of the company, as he roughly fucked her pussy for his own pleasure; not caring a whit about her feelings; Carla snaked her hand inside her panties and felt her gushing sex-box. In mere seconds she was giving herself a crashing orgasm. The force and power of what she was reading caused this unexpected response; and in its own way, the experience drove her toward her inevitable choice in the matter between her and Jack.

Her brain could not resist the simple conclusion: a woman in authority, a respectable woman and loving wife, could, through submission, gain a freedom and sexual release; that she never had had before.

Carla cleverly decided to give her decision in much the same way that this whole idea began 2 weeks before. It should be revealed in their darkened bedroom, spooning against Jack. After he had finished making a couple of business telephone calls after supper; they both went hand in hand to the bedroom. Once on the bed, he held her tightly against his body, wondering if she could feel his stiff cock that was bulging inside his cargo shorts, while he lay next to her. (She could!)

She told him all about her reservations and concerns about this strange new area of sexual activity; she pointed out that there were many things she could and would NOT endure or participate in and she told him of some of her fears ..........but in the end, she turned to Jack and kissed him and said, "I love you my darling, and I trust you.....I WILL BECOME YOUR SUBMISSIVE AND SERVE YOU AS YOU SEE FIT." Then she added quickly before he could react ... "but I must have certain limits and rules. We can discuss those things later."

Jack was ecstatic!! He kissed his wife; hugged her close......kissed her again and again. "Oh thank you my love...THANK YOU....we will make this work...I love you so much."